Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to our group shop! There are seven artists in this shop. Browse and pick who you want art from; you can even ask for a picture from each of us if you want lol. Hope you enjoy~

(tenki: 1000th visitor will get a free picture from me!
im me with a screencap if you get it!)

Artists:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*recorded voice loop plays:*
We here at Kouyou Art know how to bump opportunistically.
For a nominal fee of the gold earned for your hours spent on Gaia, our artists are willing to create a masterpiece for you. Won't you come in and take a look?

Unfortunately, at the moment, all of our artists are busy. Please subsribe and wait patiently on the line for the next available artist.

Thank you for choosing Kouyou Art, and Have a nice day!
=beeeeep=

Post your orders in this thread and make sure you put the right artist's name in your order form.

Order form:
Name:
Artist wanted:
Type:
Description:
total:

Warning: we changed our prices because they were far too cheap.

Rules:
-Please do not beg any of us for gold or free art.
-Please do not spam or complain or flame anyone.
-PLEASE send your payment right after you order and confirm it the final time when the artist pms you about the finished picture.
-Please read everyones information before asking any questions.
Navigation

1: tenki (status: FULL) check back later
2: ronwe (status: FULL) check back later
3: lulu-pikaboo (status: FULL) check back later
4: nanai-san (status: FULL) check back later
5: UaRenald (status: FULL) check back later
6: Kuro Akira (status: FULL) check back later
7: Odokeru (status: FULL) check back later
8: Affiliates (we are link free!)
9: Information on Keihatsu Tanaka!

Yo~ welcome to tenki's section of this group shop. My name is Keihatsu but you can call me Kei. I will be running her section of the shop for her. Only because she is lazy and doesn't want to deal with having her regular pms getting mixed up with her commission requests. *gets bopped by tenki* ...baka.

Anyways...She will only draw headshots and half bodies. She would draw full bodies and couples but that will be a rarity (only if you are her friend, if she likes you, or if she is in a really giving mood OR if you beg, like REALLY beg). She will draw fanart, gaia avatars, anthro, yaoi, girls, boys (that'll turn out bishie-ish), and chibis. She will not draw yuri, hentai, rl animals, and she is totally against drawing big breasted women.

She mostly colors in open canvas (an art program) but she also can do monotone and color in color pencils. And sad to say there will be a limit of one picture to each person. She tried to have no limit and couldn't finish two pictures out of 5 that someone wanted and then that someone ended up not paying her. So she will not try that ever again. So if you want more than one picture please order one and after you pay and she finishes, then you can order a second and so on.

Here are some samples of tenki's work. Click the thumbnails to see the full view of them.

Want more samples? Then check these links out:
Her deviantart gallery: [link]
Her y!gallery: [link]
Her website: [link]

You all probably have seen her art before, back when she had her old shop. Here is some of her work from her older shop: [link]

Headshots (monotone) = 5000g
Headshots (color pencils) = 6000g
Headshots (cg) = 6100g
Half Bodies (monotone) = 10,000g
Half Bodies (color pencils) = 15,000g
Half Bodies (cg) = 15,100g

Rare:
Full Bodies (no matter what) = 20,000g
Couples (no matter what) = 24,000g

tenki will only take 6 people. If all the slots are full, please wait and come back when there are some openings. Thank you.

01. Onedarkchild (paid in full) status: sketched
02. Atarashii (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: inking
03. Alex Mustang (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: sketched
04. syuzuki (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: inked
05. shox2 (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: sketched
06. Kristrel (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: sketched
07. mikomihino_25 (paid, waiting for final comfirmation) status: sketched

Finished:
Ms. Jones souldrain

Please direct all questions about tenki's section of the shop to me (KeihatsuTanaka). Do not send any pms to tenki that are regarding this shop and commissions. If you do, she will delete your pms.

Post your orders in this thread and make sure you put the right artist's name in your order form. If you are ordering from tenki, your order form should look something like this:

Name: Kei
Artist wanted: tenki
Type: headshot
Description: I want a headshot of me. (since you never really draw me and a lot of your other characters)
total: 6100g

User Image

Hiyo!
heart Welcome to Ronwe's kitty condo corner of the shop. Hang your coat on the scratching post and pour yourself a saucer of milk. heart

okay whatever, i'm not dead i'm just at a uni that costs about 30k+ a year, so i cant really be spending a lot of time here. I would still love to get to your guy's pictures, but I'll of course do em free if i ever get to them.

I've reverted back to my old addiction- i mean hobby of playing maplestory (global: scania, etc, aim me: omgsitehwin if you wanna talk about anything or yell at me for being a forgetful butt.)

umn yeah i'm really bad w/ getting s**t done when i'm told to do it so sorry guys :0

umn.. yeah i'm hobojem on da, so feel free to keep up with my better works there if you so please >___>

i'll post this again in the forum. which surprisingly isnt dead surprised

Commissions:
1.Atarashii- Mark hb(complete! just needa finish Colin now)
2.Atarashii- Colin hb(inking)
3.Shox2-Zafir 'n Dr. Seiji! hbc(thinking!!! omg*blank*)
4.Codie-Codie hb(sketching)
5.Nyome-Nyome hs(sketching)
6.turntableaurora-Akii 'n Gabe hbc(thinking)
heart when these are full, I'll stop taking orders! heart
BUT you can totally pm me or something and see if we can work something out!

Updates!(11/29): I'm still dealing with a lot of school work, but i will continue to work on your requests when i have the time If you ever feel you want to change your request (or suggest a pose, or change clothing, or ask for a progress sample), please send me a pm. heart

crying ++++++ATTENTION TO ALL WHO I AM DRAWING FOR:I was recently ina car acciedent and will not be able to draw you all your pictures right away
I'm truly sorry for the inconvenice++++++++++++++++++++++++++ crying

Welcome all to Nanai-san's part 'o this glorious group shop...^__^

Nanai-san would be delighted to draw for you..everything but:
Scenic Backgrounds
...okay there isn't a lot I will not draw

I'm always trying to improve myself you see.
The art programs or otherwise that I use are as followed, pencil, watercolour, Open Canvas, Photoshop...heh..I think that's it...^^; There will be a limit to one at a time. Which doesn't mean you can only get one, it only means that if you ask for one you will have to wait awhile before asking for another. I will try my very best to get them all done in a timely manner, though I am quite busy so do please be patient.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you would like to see more samples, please visit either
my y!gallery or my da gallery

B/W: 14,000g
Color: 18,000g (or to be determined)

1. Renault
2. Shox2
3. Nuriko Windchaser
4. Enikil
5. Crytic Angel
6. Fallen_Otaku
7. Bobbles
8. turntableaurora

Welcome to UaRenald's section of the group shop!!
First things first. Lets get down the things that Ua will and will not draw.

Ua will draw- fanart, gaia avatars, anthro, girls, boys.

Ua will not draw- yuri, yaoi, hentai, real animals, real people, neopets.

If you see something that is not on the list of things i will/will not do, and you want to know if i will do it..you MUST pm me first.
UaRenald will mainly be drawing headshots and occasionally she'll draw half bodies as well. But we'll get to more specifics in the pricings..bwhaha.

Ua mostly draws/sketches in pencil and does fine sketchings. She also uses other types of traditional media as well. She also uses open canvas, photoshop and painter for cgings.There will be a limit of images that I will draw for one person at a time, and also a limit of how many commissions that I will except at one time, for I am a college student and I won't always have the time to finish a commission right away. If you specifically need more than one drawing done, then you may commission one image, then after the completion and payment of it, then you may commission another.

RULES FOR PAYMENT

-PLEASE send your payment right after you order and confirm it the final time when the artist pms you about the finished picture.

Just so you know, I am a college student and do not have a LOT of time on my hands. So do not expect the commissions to be done in 3-5 days. its not possible for me. I attend an art school, and am currently working on my bfa final. So if you do commission me, PLEASE keep that in mind. Also, do NOT haunt the shop with faces or questions asking me when i will get the commissions done. its rude.

If you would like examples of colored cg work, ask and I'll post it up, because I don't usually post cg work up anymore. But just ask, and I'll plop it up here ^^.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/57904/

Headshots (b/w) = 5000g
Headshots (traditional media) = 6000g
Headshots (cg) = 6100g
Half Bodies (b/w) = 10,000g
Half Bodies (traditional media) = 15,000g
Half Bodies (cg) = 15,100g

Rare:
Full Bodies (no matter what) = 20,000g
Couples (no matter what) = 24,000g

In terms of commissions. When i am done, i will pm you to let you know, then i will wait for payment and then the image/art will be sent. ^_^.

* = started commssions **=finished ??=waiting for payment still
1. * shox2 - Zafir & Vamp's Sei
2. * Nuriko Windchaser - half-body color of chara
3. * Cryptic Angel - headshot b/w of avi
4. Josiechan - Confirmed and paid
5. * Sherezade - full body watercolor+ink of gaia ava.

When the slots are full, i will no longer be accepting orders. ^^ thanks my dears! heart heart

I don't work here anymore.. >.>; I don't even work on my Mule.. ^-^;

Sorry I've moved!!

Wanna link to us? here ya go: (please pm me if you do link to us, so I can link you back!)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10854350] [img]http://sweetyt.cryptor-child.net/gaiashop/koulinkbanner01.gif[/img][/url]

(there will be more banners to link to us later, so keep an eye out for them)

Affiliates

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Who is Keihatsu Tanaka?

Anyone wanna hear more info on Keihatsu? Well, you have come to the right post!

Kei (I love calling him Kei and not by his full name) is from my comic 'Suzushii desu'. It is a yaoi comic and he is one of my main characters!

Name: Keihatsu Tanaka 田中
Birthday: December 21 (Capricorn)
Sex: Male
Hair color: Light Blue (code:#6FA2C1)
Eyes: Pinkish-Maroon (code:#91496F)
Ethnicity: Japanese
Personality: Practical, prudent, ambitious, disciplined, careful, and reserved. He also can be very miserly and grudging.
Occupation: He's Nakamura's prized fighter and lackey until he leaves with Ace and then he becomes Ace's right-hand man.
Other info: He was brought up to always follow the rules or instructions even when he is totally against it. He also tends to keep everything bottled up inside and not speak his mind, but Ace slowly but happily breaks him out of it along with Yokubou's help.
References: [link] // [link] // [link]

Want more information on him? He loves to drink and his uke is Yokubou (Yoku is also in my comic). And if you want more information than this, then stop by my comic and give it a go: [link]
look at all this stuff on the front page~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces