Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

CAN EVERYONE PLZ PUT ON THEIR PM'S.
I Have A New Project I Am Tryin Out, Hair Extensions And Front On Avvies, Stay Tuned....
Right here, I make all different kinds of sigs. I can do banner sigs, wishlists, love sigs and guild sigs.
unfortunatly, these are a bit simple but as time goes on, more advance stuff will be available.
Now that i have another worker here, i can get some more done at the same time. There isnt a real big change to the ordering, but depending on the online staff, i will choose a worker to do the picture. Or sometimes i will do it, more than hardly.

The Way We Get Paid
When u order something. i usualy say hwo much it costs before its done. if i am not the one doin it, one of my artists should let me know how much they think is a reasonable price, and then i will try to inform the buyer as fast as possible. after that, it would be great if u start a trade before u get the pic sent to u via pm. the trade u send at first should only have half the total cost, and after u havebeen snt the sig, we will finish the deal when u send the final half o the payment. plus, since i dont realy pay my artists, ity would be really helpfull if u could give thm a few gold tip. i would pay them, but im a bit of a cheap a** and i dont have much gold left...
Samples
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Avvy Edits
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ordering, Prices Etc

Ordering
If you are interested, then here is the simple form.
Name:
Type of Sig:

Items: (if u want a wishlist)
Additional Person: (for love sigs)
Theme And Name Of Guild: (if u want a guild banner)
All Characters: ( post individual pics of members, if u want family sig)
Colours, How Many And What Colours: (for the hair edits)
Prices

Wishlist: no more than 500g.
Love Sig: no more than 300g.
Guild Banners: Depends on Difficulty.
Family Sig: 150g per person.
Bargin- have 4 family members, only costs 500g
Hair Stylez: ??? Completly Unknown Yet....
Wings: Depends, I Havent Done Any Yet For People, Depends On Azzy.Customs
if u want a custom avvy (these arent like some artists, iceketch, but are simple but effective), then post ur order, in a simplified post, then pm me, a longer, more detailed descirpition. these prices could vary, dependin on the difficulty of the project.

Waiting List

1. sparksikle............ biggrin Finished, Waiting For Payment.
2. Mortisha Adams.... biggrin Finished, Waiting For Payment.
Black List

None Yet cool

Staff Notes
Only the staff need to read this..
pm me in advance about the pics u are makin in hand, before they are finished preferably, or durin the process. to get a fiar, final payment, we must first think bout the difficulty of the pic and how long it took. once u have thought bout all this, let me know.
once u have finished the pic. i will send it to the buyer, only me. but i will not take ur gold. once we get really high in this busines, maybe the gold will be shared between me and the person who done it. but anyway....
i think thats it all. if u have any problems, either with a picture or the buyer nagging at u, pm me or let em know. they will be put in the blacklist. now, lets get some work done.....
Affiliates And Links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if u wanna be up here just let me know, i am always happy to trade links.
BUMP domokun
Can I have a couple one?
If so let me know.......
Harimau
Can I have a couple one?
hello there.
right, who do u want to be with, and do u want a background?
I would like to be with my boyfriend P2K...He just joined today for me smile And no bg.
Harimau
I would like to be with my boyfriend P2K...He just joined today for me smile And no bg.
right, so no b/g. all i need now is the 2 characters if u could copy-paste em, it would be great. and one last thing, do u want to be holdin hands or what?
blaugh yeah ! Ok brb
I can't get the pictures...also he is having difficulties using Gaia he may need to create a new name with a different e-mail......
Harimau
I can't get the pictures...also he is having difficulties using Gaia he may need to create a new name with a different e-mail......
right well, i will put uon the wiatin list,and i will say, havin problems...
It's ok He is signing up again.... His new name is P2H
Harimau
It's ok He is signing up again.... His new name is P2H
has he got any decent clothes, or is he new?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff