Welcome to Gaia! ::

btw, there isnt a p2h....
and canu plz put ur pm's on....
I like your personal, and would like to know how much you would like to do one for my avatar?
Silviara
I like your personal, and would like to know how much you would like to do one for my avatar?
hi..
to have the same wings etc? or completly different?
dragon revenge
Silviara
hi..

To have the White wings. They look really cool! 3nodding
Would you pm me the price, since i have to leave for an hour to my Science class. I will send you the trade when i get back....ty!
Silviara
dragon revenge
Silviara
hi..

To have the White wings. They look really cool! 3nodding
u want 2 white wings?

O.G. Noob

8,875 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Hello, I was woundering if I could like be a partner? I'm pretty good at making banners and stuff, and instead of just going out and making a whole new shop I thought it might be better if I teamed up with someone.

If you want I could show you a couple of my past banners.

Edit: Actually the Atomic Neo is one I made.
Bluestreak2
Hello, I was woundering if I could like be a partner? I'm pretty good at making banners and stuff, and instead of just going out and making a whole new shop I thought it might be better if I teamed up with someone.

If you want I could show you a couple of my past banners.

Edit: Actually the Atomic Neo is one I made.
thanks for the bump and partners, hmm. can i se soem of ur stuff first?
Well theres the atomic Neo thing in my sig.

And heres another one that I made a while ago
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I do have more but most of its for my anime club at school and its generally stuff like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
actually this one I just did for fun, never actually used it anywhere.

I can also do the couple thing but I don't seem to be able to find any examples of it.

I don't really have much more than that but I'm pretty good, you can give me some sort of an assignment and see how I do on it.
ok ok, how bout u make upone for the LPG, aka the Linkin Park Guild. go with the theme and make sure the picture is clear. dohnjttake tolong either.
well I have to leave for the schoolz in less than 5 minutes but I'll have it done when I get back.
probubly about 3:30pm pacific time.
Bluestreak2
we'll I have to leave for the schoolz in less than 5 minutes but I'll have it done when I get back.
probubly about 3:30pm pacific time.
*blinks*
its 3pm here.... this might not work out. ineed folk in the same time zone..
Hi! Do you think its possible to make a picture of my avatar but with large angel wings and and chains holding my arms and legs or something like that? and if its possible also the text "Angels will never be free" under it??
if thats not possible or just to hard just send me a pm 3nodding
SpecialForceStalker
Hi! Do you think its possible to make a picture of my avatar but with large angel wings and and chains holding my arms and legs or something like that? and if its possible also the text "Angels will never be free" under it??
if thats not possible or just to hard just send me a pm 3nodding
uh let me think bo this...
tell me more, im interested...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out