Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

would you jion?

yes 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 14 ]
no 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 >

how many poeple would jion a giuld for poeple with learning disabilities whre the membership is private. where they could help on the tougher subjects and help those weak in the subjects tehre strong in. i thinking about starting a guild like this. also it would be a place to talk about the hurtful things people do to there peers who are a lil challenged on one way or another. i myself am autistic and know how how hard it is to be in middle school and high school with the writing abillities of a 40 veteran and the math skills of a monkey.
someone say something even if its to say im a retard
im with you all the way
well ive got 3 poeple interested if i can get 5 ill start it and post the link.....how do you start a guild
well... you go to guilds and somewhere in there is the link to create a guild , but it costs 20k
ok all donations welcome
spread the word around , if you can get 10 people interested ....i will finance the guild myself
i will join the guild, iots not just people with learning problems, i myself kno a girl in my class who was deaf, and people said rude things around her, just because she couldnt understand them, it made me mad. its not exactly what u ment, but i will tell people...
thnx but deaf poeple can jion. anyone with anything that would make school harder or anyone that wants to help them. im bubblign with ideas like the word retard is banned and all support no pressure. no telling someone who struggles to read sues the ycan read tolkien

Heroic Humorist

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lynn i will join and help when i can!!!! so definatly count me in!!!! 3nodding
IM HERE!

YAY!
hey rose...thanks 4 this... theres a school near where i live that helps people with learning abilitie, itrs called hope christin acadimy, 1 of my sisters went there
np.y did ur sister go there?
she had shaken baby syndrom, and it was impossible 4 hr 2 do things on her own. she died a few weeks ago, tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff