poll whores come, sign, leave. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
I hate these types of petitions 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Bacon? *drools* YUMYY! 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on May 11, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.

Okay i've made a bunch of unsuccesful petitions so far but i have a feeling this might be a good idea.
This petition is for all of us, to get all the old stuff back and stop making new stuff for a while, ya get me?
i think it's time to slow down on the new idea's and improve all the things you made wrong with this system. Gaia is falling apart, but it's still good.
I feel that the moderators, admins, or any other types of head honchos should right all things they did wrong, in other words it's a petition to end the "improve gaia" petitions, however it is one itself.
List of Signitures
L.o.S.

1. azora natashi
2. Lalala the destroyer
3. watervoir
4. Foxgirl_Kira
-RESERVED-

-GAIAN COMMENTS TO ADMINS, MODERATORS, AND OTHERS-
-COMING SOON-
-RESERVED-

Banners, supporting petitions, and quotes from admins *If any comment that is*

Greedy Dog

I understand what ur getting at, i totally support u. they need to stop making new stuff and improve the old right? well sign me up!!

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Yup, I get what you're talking about, and I support what you're going at. There's so many things they could improve with time that they are using to make new stuff that aren't nessecarily better. I sign!!!!
I have one thing to say. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! They are working on the Gaia Battle System. Alot of people want that to come out. All of the Gaia admins, mods, and head people are working on improving Gaia's old & new stuff. So b/c I think this will not help what many people of Gaia want. I will not sign. Thank you for reading my comment.
I know what your saying, maybe gaia needs to take care of the things it alrady has. and to keep the people happy whille they do this they can just put some old iteams back in the stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff