Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
Z o m g!
An Emo Up For Auction??!

User Image
RAWR emo-saurus is up for auction every one! Yes. You heard me. He's up for auction! So, read closely, and then bid. For he is a smex you can only obtain by doing so! Well... maybe. ninja
First off! If you win Emo, there are a few things you must know. You will own him for two weeks, in which he may be your b***h. But! This does not mean he is to give you anything of his (Unless he chooses to), this does not mean you get what he is wearing, this does not mean you are to engage him in --cough cough-- lude activities (Such as cyber sex. If you even think about it. I'll kill you personally. No one can molest him! Well... We at Templar's can I suppose xD). The winner does however get colored sketch from him, his heart boxers, a spot in his profile, a siggy, and...stuff! See why you should bid on him? You not only own him, you get art!
Any way, here is the bidding information
All proceeds go to Emo's Quest!

User Image Previous Bids
!Wind.in.a.Box! (Or .+Angelic+Deficiency+.) -- One spirit falcon+One Gift of the Goddess+One Celestial Wrap| Total= 30k
the last templar -- Four O7 Feb. Letters | Total= 36,900
!Wind.in.a.Box! (Or .+Angelic+Deficiency+.)-- One Ancient Katana|Total=60k
Just_Me_Niki7-- October 2005 Thank-you letter | Total=90k
User Image High Bid
Just_Me_Niki7--90k

User Image Auto Buy
Ninja Headband or Winged Anklets

User Image
User Image Can you take this spike? Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky? Can you take this spike? Will it wash away this jet black feeling?

User Image

Reserved

User ImageUser Image
User Image Can you take this spike? Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky? Can you take this spike? Will it wash away this jet black feeling?

User Image

stressed Did you not read the friggin title?! Grr..........Please delete that post stare

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Reserved

User ImageUser Image

User Image

heart

User ImageUser Image

User Image

heart

User ImageUser Image

User Image

heart

User ImageUser Image
Goodluck heart

User Image

Thank-you ^.^

User ImageUser Image
uggg i hate the chatter box! they always post when you tell them not to, I had to make tempie's auction twice cause of those idiots...

User Image

--Glomps Emo--

User ImageUser Image
Sakusha
uggg i hate the chatter box! they always post when you tell them not to, I had to make tempie's auction twice cause of those idiots...

User Image

>.o I know. It annoys me so!

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out