Welcome to Gaia! ::

PEOPLE COUNTER

I'm a people! 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 >

User Image

-+-+-+-

Hello, and welcome to my quest for my dream avitar, A.K.A, Asskickinator. That's not going to be my new screen name or anything, but that's just the name that I came up with when I saw him on tektek.com.
-+-+-+-

Yup, so today, I was thinking... you know, all the "cool kids" are doing the dream avi thing, why don't I just jump on the bandwagon? Well, your little prideless influence indulged me so thanks alot!
So, I made a banner, got a catchy title, and pulled my s**t together to form this nice warm pile of dung that is supposed to take me to Gaia Heaven where all the items I've ever wanted is awaiting me on a gold embroided pillow with two hot models curessing them with love.... topless... in front of a bottle of taquila...
Ok, I'll quit for now, but yeah... this is where I, or you, can keep up with my quest progress as I roam the long road to success. Or you can donate (like always), which would be greatly appriciated.
So, with no further ado, I'll show you my dream avitar and give a checklist of what I need to occomplish my goal.
-+-+-+-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This, my dearies, is what I would like to some day become... ah yes, my "bowl of cherries" if you will or as I call it, the Asskickinator (Will you always bold that name Prophy? ... Uh, yes. Unless I forget.).
Now, moving on.

Checked Off List

>>
>> Black Punk Band (Optional at this point)
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> Chain Wallet
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> Red JacksASSh
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>> Scar of Hero
>> Steel-Plated Ninja Band (Tilted)
>> The Family Jewels Onlyx
>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next list is that in which I will keep to show what I have gotten, thus taking it from the list above when recieved.

Things I Currently Have // Progress

<< Castaway Black Shirt
<< Elbow Pads
<< Nightmare Collar
<< Black GetaGRIP Gloves
<< Fashion Orange Shoes
<< Red Trip HIPster Slacks
<< Black Front-Spiked Hairstyle
<< Phoenix Circlet (Tail)
-+-+-+-

Donators = Luff

heart sean1126433 = Nightmare Collar
heart kyonosuke = Jan '06 Sealed
heart the_faerie_titania = 700g. + Febuary 2006 sealed
heart SweetDecember = Phoenix Circlet (Tail)
heart Jau-Lynn = 100g.

Current Quest Item

pirate Steel-Plated Ninja Band (Tilted)
-+-+-+-

Note that I will always have a quest item and progress counter in my sig, just incase you see me around. If you're curious or just want to chat, feel free to PM or AIM me anytime! I enyoy a good conversation.

++---++

Updates

2/11/06 :: I finally have my art shop open... come look at it please!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12026857
2/11/06 :: Banners are currently down, so my thread doesn't look as pretty as usual... trying to fix, may take a while. stare
good luck, LOL and hope you have more luck than me
Thanks... Good luck to you as well.
I'm the only one who voted MJ! xd Luffs you!!
Kyonosuke
I'm the only one who voted MJ! xd Luffs you!!

Thats funny... I wonder who the flying eye-poking, traveling poll whore is?

<----- bumps his own thread
OOk... here's the first anual Quest Party!

Welcome and have fun!
*Awaits the peoples!*
Your party is in Charity? You retard. xd Mine'll be in exchange. Don't forget to come try for the 10k prize. xp
Kyonosuke
Your party is in Charity? You retard. xd Mine'll be in exchange. Don't forget to come try for the 10k prize. xp

I just used my quest page. olo
Prophius
Kyonosuke

I just used my quest page. olo

8===D
dude... you're gay!
Kyonosuke

and you're welcome for the free advertisement...
... u d**k. stare

lol, i really dont care, cuz you're my buddy xp

Greedy Cleric

Honestly boys.... xd
You all dont know how hard it is to be in two threads at once... although this one's a bnit more lively... wait, is this my quest thread?

Ok, it is! lol xp
Sweetdecember
Honestly boys.... xd

*points to sig*
we're not the ones laying in a puddle!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items