Welcome to Gaia! ::

PEOPLE COUNTER

I'm a people! 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 >

User Image

> Hello and welcome to my humble abode of a thread in which I will be selling my services as an artist for the expense of your virtual income. In other words, this is another art thread and I want gold. rofl
> Yes, I will draw most anything you want. But the main purpose of this thread is avitar art of any kind. Cuoples, Singles, Groups, Dream Avis, etc, etc, etc. Other things may take more time, considering I've been lately working on character poses, which in turn, may cause any other art than people/anime/manga to cost more.

++---++

User Image

> Well, I could sit here and type a long and very literate introduction. But considering that it would take more time and intelligence, not to mention will power, I'll just put one together as I go.
> I guess you could say that my last two attempts at this type of thing were complete and udder flops on the acount that my art skills were pretty lacking in detail and well... skill. I was like De Vinci, only at like two years old. stare But now, as you might tell from my examples section, I have improved and I'm ready for round three. I myself believe I'm pretty good, but it's not really my oppinion that counts is it?
> I will try my hardest to make your picture exactly the way you want it, but if it does take a while, please bare with me as I am trying with all respect. This period in which you do bare with me, I will call your "humbling session", which will be only for my personal use (nothing you need to remember) so I can remember who to keep in mind once my quest is done and I have nothing more to do with all of my riches.
> I also consider myself to be quite honest and trust-worthy when it comes to these things. I will be posting a section on how much gold I recieved as I go through this journey and I will always have a general sum of gold that I currently possess in my signature which is open for your view at any time you please.
> Well, that about covers it for my introduction. Thanks for reading such boring crap!

++---++

User Image

This is the section in which I will be posting the general rules of my thread, please follow them and I will do all that I can to help you.
exclaim Please keep to the rules of the site and don't cause disruption in my thread.
exclaim If you are purchasing any form of art, please PM a form to me.
exclaim Do not Spam my thread... if you want to be added to my affiliates section, please PM a request.
exclaim Feel free to chat amung yourselves, just please follow the rest of my rules.
exclaim Please don't flame, discriminate, hate-type, or become awaringly angered with anyone in my thread. If any problems occur, just PM me and I will take care of it as need be.
exclaim Feel free to AIM me, I don't mind, but please be patient if I am with someone else along with yourself. I only have two hands.

++---++

User Image

The link below is to my page on deviantart.com. The reason I posted this is to save room on my bandwidth with photobucket to support all of my other crap. Taking in consideration that I host a quest thread that is complete with full banners, along with a friend's. Plus, with dA, all my pictures are in one place and in a convenient order.
http://harderthanthey.deviantart.com/

Completed Customer Works List:
none yet... please be the first!

++---++

User Image

To request a piece of art please fill out and PM me the following form:
Quote:
ART TYPE: sketch, line art, black and white, or cg.
AVITAR TO USE: If no avitar please state so.
REFERANCE PICTURES: optional but very helpful.
PICTURE DESCRIPTION: Self explanitory.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Anything else you'd like?
BACKGROUND? if yes, please explain or give a description.
BORDER? If yes, what color?

Art Type Prices:
Sketch: 300-400g.
Line Art: 500-600g.
Black and White: 600-800g.
CG: 800-1000g.
Background: +300-1000g.
Border: +50g.

++---++

User Image

The people who's art I am currently working on.
> Foxphoenix
> Cutting Containment

++---++

User Image

2/2/06: Opening Night! w00t!

++---++

User Image

My total earnings thus far:
0g.

++---++

User Image

In this section, I will be posting the current item that I am questing for. To see my quest thread please click the link

Ninja Headband

++---++

User Image

1.) Kyonosuke's Quest

++---++

As a final note... if you have any questions, comments, or donations, please send them to me. I'd be more than happy with either or all of the three suggested!
Alright guys and gals, Im now open for business!
*Cuts the ribbon!*
ART TYPE: cgs color right
AVITARs TO USE:User Image
My OC thor.

User Image
Itachi from Naruto
Thank you for your submission... you shall be my first job!

YAY!!!
Well then this is my first time getting avi art I usually get pets,edits etc.
Foxphoenix
Well then this is my first time getting avi art I usually get pets,edits etc.

Thats fine sir, you've picked the right person to go to... Im fine with questions and I feel that I'm very kind with my replies, so ask away if need be! razz
<3

I must go to bed now, but plan to see an order or two from me tomorrow. I love your work, very well done.
^^ Im teh first customer >>.<<
Cutting Containment
<3

I must go to bed now, but plan to see an order or two from me tomorrow. I love your work, very well done.

Well thank you kindly.
Cutting Containment
ninja

pirate
^^ Best of luck!
Id stay and hangout but I have ares shop and Saga's shops to hang in ^^
Lily V
^^ Best of luck!

Thank you!

bRING uP mY pAGE = bump

Quick Reply

Submit