Someone call the lawyer
Someone called the nurse
Someone call the priest
Uncle Larry jumped out of the hearse.

Seems the devil's making deals again
A song for your soul
Oh God you betta watch your back
Sweet Satan's on a roll.

Satan used to lay back and rely on people sinning left and right in order to obtain his minions in hell. It was pretty easy. Nobody had discovered the importance of loopholes, so everybody sinned in their life at one point or another. Yet loopholes seem to be cropping up everywhere nowadays, and Satan isn't seeing all the fresh faces that he'd like.

Plus, his daughter is complaining about how she wants more souls, and she wants them now. Her latte slaves aren't pumping out the goods half as fast as they used to be. They'd realized that their were limited amounts of good latte makers, and thus their services were invaluable. The Princess of Darkness could wait for her soy latte. Pierre, the serial killer now converted espresso chief, needed to file his nails. They were getting a wee bit nasty.

And whatever Wendy wanted she recieved in abundance, even if it meant he had to obtain it the hard way. Thus, Daddy has been out collecting souls himself as only Daddy can. He gives everyone what they want now now now, since now is all that matters. Screw eternity. They'd have forever to get used to it, right? Like people in Arizona being used to the heat, people in hell thought they lived in a mildly tropic environment.

Like Hawaii, only with less coconuts.

Yet, back to the storyline at hand, and less discussion about the climate of hell. The Devil has slowly been collecting souls, finding people when they have reached their lowest points and offering them what their hearts desire the absolute most.

Being human, how can they resist giving up something that they aren't even sure exists? Where is the evidence that a soul exists? Where is the solid organ removed from a cadaver in a medical school to be analyzed by students? As far as they knew, the soul was nothing more than a fairy tale monster told to children in order to make them behave. "Don't sleep with you brother's wife, or your soul will go to hell!"

The soul was a false victim. It would always be punished for misdeeds and sins, so why not just let it free? To some people, that sounded a viable option.

Now Satan continues to want more souls, his greed surpassing that of King Midas by ten-fold. Yet for those who have already given theirs away, there is perhaps a second penalty to pay, for now the Devil has access to their lives, and the others within their lives. Will they let the Devil tempt the others? Will they let the Devil steal their souls away without a word, or will they break clean from that person, even if it means tearing both worlds to shreds?

The soulless are becoming victims once more. History is said to have a way of repeating itself.
User Image

1. No flaming. Unless your gay. Then in that case, flame on little queenie.
2. I do allow Yuri/Yaoi, but this rp is not solely for them. I like to have a mix.
3. I want you to be literate. If I feel you do not fill this requirement, I won't accept you. I am fully literate. I wouldn't expect anything out of you that I couldn't do myself.
4. I want you to post at least twice a week. I'd say once, but then I fear it may die. If you don't post within a week, and don't pm me with a reason why, you will be cut from the rp. I'd hate to do that too. Kinda messes up the dynamic, you know?
5. I didn't write all of this for my own health. In your application, put the name of the millionaire with the hot daughter who I randomly threw out in the above post. Then, compliment me on how cool I am. I like compliments. They help me overlook the occasional typo.
6. No cybering. I know sex happens, but usually, it happens in private rooms. Let the pms be your private rooms. If you want, type in red for ambiance. Whatever tickles your fancy.
7. Have fun, and note that these rules may change if I see fit. I am special like that.
8. Post all applications in the OOC thread.

Note: I am open to suggestions. This is my first time running a rp. I know. I'm a rp host virgin. -gasp!-

Applications:

For the Deleted Souls:

Name:
What they asked for in exchange for their soul:
Personality:
Appearance: (I would prefer an image. I want to make a pretty profiles thread, so I kinda need them.)
Relations: (If you acquire any relations with normal people, put them here. Or I'll edit them and put them here. Whatever works.)
Your Encounter with the Devil: (What happened?)
Example Rp Post:

For the Plain Old People:

Name:
Appearance: (Again, I want images here people. Thanks.)
Relations: (Are you related to a Deleted Soul?)
Example Rp Post:

NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE DEVIL.
Sorry. <3
User Image

1/15/06 - I began work on the RP thread.

1/13/06 - I will no longer be accepting applications for the Devil. Currently, I'm attempting to work out a way for us to retain all three of the Hellions who have applied. Toady, pm me if you'd like to know what is going on so I can explain it all to you. I'm going to begin work on the profiles page tonight since I have recieved the layout from Mercy, thus making it easier to make it pretty. Hopefully I'm not so computer illiterate that I can't make it work. The rp will begin soon with the people we have now. I will continue to accept applications though for Plain Old People and Deleted Soulz.

1/4/06 - Woo. I opened the OOC thread. I'm hot stuff.
User Image

Working on it all in one big WOOSH.
Links to other threads for this Rp:
(Awaiting a lovely banner)

The OOC Thread

((This thread is now open for Rp. I will now commence working on the Profile page. Forgive me if it takes a bit. I want it to look downright lovely.))
Genevive wasn't quite sure how she'd come about to dating Wendy. It had never been a priority of hers to date girls, yet nonetheless it had happened. Perhaps it had been a result of her continual frustration with boyfriends and her constant need to find one that met her few standards.

John, albeit devastatingly gorgeous, lacked the proper intelligence to know that when one gets out of a taxi-cab, he gets out of the car first and holds the door open for the girl. He does not slam the door in her face, totally forgetting that she's with him. John wasn't remarkably bright, which held some marks against him in the long run, and thus he didn't win the ultimate prize of a long-lasting relationship. He was disposed of fairly quickly.

Corey didn't exactly comprehend the meaning of the word 'date'. A date did not consist of you hanging out with all your male friends playing video games, such as skateboarding, and expecting your girlfriend to love watching you play. That wasn't a date. That was a poorly thought up cover to hang out with your friends and cover a date at the same time. Thus, he was neither blowing off his friends, his girlfriend, or Tony Hawk. She wasn't sure if Corey was even aware of the breakup, perhaps he was still happily married to Tony.

Greg had been so very clingy. Originally, she had ignored it, hoping that it was just a phase. Maybe it was the infancy of their relationship, and he felt strange in this new world where he was no longer single. Thus, he needed someone to cling to. Unfortunately, it had been her. It was a bit disturbing to have someone so interested in her when she herself was so totally uninterested in them. It had come to the point where she had to turn the hose on Greg, and he learned his lesson.

It hadn't been until Kyle, who had been an unemployed leech with a killer six-pack that she began to re-evaluate what she had been looking for in a significant other. She had come home, her black umbrella dripping with rain as it poured down from the sky to find Kyle, nice and warm and dry, a bag of chips opened on his stomach. Kyle, with his hair ruffled perfectly, in clean boxers that she had washed the day before. Kyle, with his careless smile...and empty wallet.

She placed herself at a position of high advantage, opening and shutting her umbrella rapidly in front of him, droplets of water spraying onto his body. "Girls. I like girls." With each word said to the pattern of the Starbucks' commercials, she opened and shut her umbrella, delivering her deadly spray of verbal and physical venom.

Gen's the man, Gen Gen Gen.

Of course, she'd allowed Kyle to mooch off her for a bit longer because the sex had truly been that good, but even that became less satisfying when he left those boxers on her kitchen floor. Wendy had managed to pop into her life at just the right time. Almost as if she'd known that Genny was ready for her first girlfriend, but didn't want her to be too masculine.

She had approached in a clothing store, where Genny had been perusing bras, attempting to find one that would not prod her randomly with hidden wires and plastic parts. Wendy, walking over as casual as you please, lifting one off the rack, "This would look soooo cute on you. Like, seriously. Go try it on." For the rest of the afternoon, she had become Wendy's doll.

And like a doll, all her clothes had been purchased for her. Without even a word, as if it had been expected of Wendy to do so. Dinner had been bought for her too. And desert. And of course, as with all girl's nights out, a slumber party had ensued.

Her apartment had been upgraded, and Kyle had been replaced with a cat, who Wendy insisted was a Devil cat, but Genny found him rather, apathetic to things in general. She liked that in a cat.

It had been six months with her first encounter with Wendy. Six months of living the luxury life of a lipstick lesbian, and nobody seemed to really mind. Except her ex-boyfriends, who were sorely disappointed when they were refused the threesomes which they felt was inherently their right. Wendy would reply quickly into the phone, "OhmyGodnolikeewboysaresolastseason" and hang it up without even bothering to listen to their future arguments.

Girls. Girls girls girls.
Gen was indeed, the man.
Smoke. All around him. Of course, a meeting place would have to be in a bar. And the bar would be full of drunks. And the drunks would be smoking. Stupid, stupid Joshua. Why hadn't you thought of that? You know what this stuff DOES? Don't you know that it could kill you in one swoop?

Bleh. If this guy didn't show up in a few seconds, I'm just going to leave. How overally rude of someone... Checking his watch, he found that it had been 12 noon for approximatley seventeen miniutes. ...It stopped. This is a nice watch and it broke? Perfect day, Joshua, PERFECT DAY!

A man walked in wearing sunglasses and a trenchcoat. When it was cloudy outside. Very descreet, Mr. Bond, your disguise fits the environment well..

Standing, the Hatter shook the man's hand. He began to talk fast. Very fast. About a 'gambling problem' and about how they had to 'mortgage the house' and a strange part where he went into a long story about how his Great Uncle Douglas couldn't loan him twenty dollars for a meal, on the grounds that he was a good-for-nothing-bum.

Smiling and nodding, Joshua could only think one thing. Why won't this guy shut the #$@% up?, followed by several mental scenerios, involving him smacking the guy in the face. The clock said that it was, now, 12:46 PM. His watch said that it was noon, just as it had been fourty six miniutes ago. How long was this guy going to talk?

Oh, crap! He's staring intently, waiting for a response! Quick..think of something... "Erm...Well, that's unfortunate. And your situation is that you need fast cash?" After nodding a piggy head vigerously, shaking both of his chins in a motion that reminded the Hatter vaguely of a lava lamp, he finally stood. "I shall see if the Devil can see to it. We'll contact you."

Joshua stood outside of the bar, straitened his hat, and stepped inside of a small blue sports car. He loved this car as much as a brother. Turning it on and rolling up the windows, he quickly took out a bottle of Cherry Pepsi, and downed three ibprophen. This was a perfect day. Gamblers, smoke..what could be next. Sighing, he backed out, trying to resist the urge to squish the man that he had been conversing with.
Alfred had discovered something new to worry about. Ever since that moment in the park, he had been questioning his boyfriend's perhaps newfound religious faith. Why this sudden alliance with this Jesus fellow? He had heard talk of this man, whom some called "the Savior". It sounded like a rap name, or some sort of street name. Of course, Alfred was fully aware that Jesus was not a gang leader, but a man with a nicely kept fashionable beard who spent his spare time talking to prostitues and chilling with his home boys, the Apostles. He even gave them pet names, like Peter a.k.a "The Rock" and Judas, "The Backstabber." Jesus had a rep for performing miracles too, like doing the one two step on water and the like. Perhaps Jesus was cooler than him, and thus, Slush was debating becoming a nun in order to become a bride of Christ.

Whilst on one of those chance occassions Slush had left the apartment in order to do...well...whatever it is that boys with safety pins jammed through their eyebrows in order to keep them together do, Alfred had decided to peruse his things, being as subtle about it as possible of course. There was no need for him to disturb anything, right? Right. Hands flittered through comic books, magazines, books...especially the ones in the bathroom. Perhaps he was enjoying the bible in every nook and cranny of their apartment. The mattress was patted down, then the sheet was removed, and then replaced. Pillows were searched, even though neither were distinctly Slush's.

He went through the boy's laundry, focusing first on the clean, and then moving on to the dirty. It was when he approached the dirty clothes that his heart froze, and his breath caught like a lump in his throat. When Slush had discarded his pants, the legs had fallen to cross over one another forming...a cross! Alfred began to panic and he minced about the pants, shifting nervously from one foot to another. Was this Slush's silent way of letting Jesus know that he was indeed his homeboy? Tentatively, a finger extended to nudge the pants, not wanting to disturb them to much incase God was in the mood to spite someone with lightning. Disturbing a shrine such as this could possibly have made Alfred a prime candidate to become the latest ash heap. And just think of what a mess that would be on the carpets.

Now, if Slush were here, there would be a voice of reason to aid Alfred's distress, and calm him down a bit. Someone would be there to say, "Dude. That's just how they landed when I tossed 'em down." But, Slush wasn't home, and Alfred lacked that voice of reason at this moment in time. A hand reached for the phone. He needed to tell this to someone. He was in a state of mind that no man should have to endure alone.
"Genny? Genny. I'm nervous."
"Oh God Alfred. What is it now?"
"Slushie is a homeboy of the Lord."
"What?"
"He...he's...he's picking Jesus over me."
"Are you serious?"

Alfred nodded, and although Genny couldn't actually hear it, she could sense it. "What led you to this conclusion?" she asked, her head tilting to the side.
"The other day, I mentioned selling my soul to the devil to look better, and he freaked out, slapping his hand over my mouth and the like. And today...oh today Genny...his pants...oh his pants."
"What about his pants?"
"They're on the floor...and the legs are crossed."
"What?"
"They're on the floor and the le--"
"No. That's ok. I heard you the first time. But who cares about that?"
"Jesus."
"Oh really. What is Jesus now? The maid of the apartment? Finicky about where discarded clothing is tossed?"
"No. But they're in the shape of a cross Genny."
"Oh God. So Jesus is going to look down on Sloth's pants from heaven and say, 'I was crucified on something like that. He must remember me always to demonstrate such love to me, even when taking off his pants to go romp with him boyfriend.' "
"Exactly. I knew you'd understand."
"Alfred. You're overreacting. Did you check his nightstand?"
"No."
"Then do it."
"Stay with me?"
"Yes Alfred. I'll be right here on the other end of the line. I'll even breath heavy so that you won't forget I'm with you."
"Thanks."

Cautiously, Alfred approached the nightstand, eyes moving over it from every possible angle, as if he expected it to be filled with secret hiding spots for all sorts of items, such as bible, rosaries, and other such religious artifacts. Trembling, his hand enclosed on the knob, and he swallowed. With the way he was acting, one would expect to find a disembodied hand inside of something. Slowly pulling it open, he gasped in horror.

A Gideon Bible.

"What's wrong? What is it?" Genny asked upon hearing the gasp.

"It's a Gideon Bible!"
"That's yours Alfred. Remember? You stole it from the hotel we stayed in on New Year's. You thought it would add a bit of blasphemy to the apartment, and that would be cute."
"Oh yeah. That's right. Wrong Nightstand."
Genny sighed, patiently waiting as Alfred approached Slush's nightstand with even more caution. If there had been signs of premeditated religious pursuit within the confines of his own nightstand, what could he expect within those of Slushie's, who may very well be somewhat on his partial way to becoming a homeboy of the Lord?

A baby Jesus buttplug.

It lay, curled up in the corner of the drawer, soft and flesh toned, a tiny little rubbery infant joy. Alfred picked it up with trembling fingers, a whimper escaping his lips.

"Oh what is it?" Genny asked with a long drawn out sigh.
"A Baby Jesus Sex Toy. My boyfriend is making love to ... to the son of God. He really does love him."
"Oh dear sweet Jesus,"Genny said, pausing for a moment, "No pun intended. That's the birthday present I gave him. Remember? He gave me the Virgin Mary d***o, so I had to reciprocate. Now Alfred, put the buttplug down."

Alfred let the buttplug drop back into the drawer, closing it and moving to sit down on the bed. "I think I'll be ok now Genny," he said softly, "But do you want to meet me for a coffee?"

"Sure. Wendy come to?"
"Sure. We can go shopping."
"Okie dok. See you in an hour?"
"That sounds fine to me. Pick me up?"
"Of course. You're a mess on the roads."
"Ciao."
"Toodles."

With a little sigh, Alfred hung up the phone before darting over to the pants to frantically uncross the legs.

"Did you-"

"Going!"

"You don't even know what I asked!"

"Puh-leaze! You were about to ask me if I'd taken Simon out yet! Admit it!"

"I'm not that predictable!"

"Are too! I can even say what you're going to tell me next?"

"Oh yeah! What was I going to say?"

"You were going to say," Audrey cheeked, dropping off the ladder that led to her loft room,"To look both ways, be careful, and, for the sake of all things holy, don't do anything to scare me. Right?"

A smirk graced the girl's face at her brother's shocked look, quickly changing it to a loving smile as she hugged him fiercely. Ever since the fire from a few years ago, her brother's over-protective factor had increased a good couple of notches. Not that blamed him, of course, but she could never quite decided whether or not she minded his need to ensure her safety wherever she went.

It was moments like that that made her wonder who the man she'd seen talking with her brother had been.

Matt, however, had been fighting the urge to keep his sister out of trouble since the bargain. Since then, his reprimands had fallen on listening ears, but it was as if they didn't mind it. His younger sister was blissfully ignorant of the fact she hadn't suffered so much as a paper cut since the fire, and he wanted to keep it that way.

Matt didn't even want to begin to think about the consequences of his actions now. Because, as far as he was concerned, it had been worth the price as long as the Devil's part of the bargain was kept.

If it wasn't, then he might as well head back to Church.

Back to the situation at hand, Matt hugged Audrey back intensely, ruffling her chestnut curls affectionately once they simultaneously let go. He had an image to uphold, after all, though he'd gladly sacrifice it for her. Grabbing an old copy of 'Hamlet' from the table, Matt casually stretched as his sister groped around their clattered dining room for the leash, finally managing to latch onto their excited labrador's neck.

"Be back in a bit," Audrey commented casually, grabbing her own copy pf 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' from the table as well. "Don't wait up for me, and if I so much as smell lo mein again, I'm cooking. Clear?"

A deep-throated laugh was Matt's response from that cheeky remark, the handsome twinkling in his blue eyes only increasing as he followed her outside. Settling down in his usual place on the hammock they'd placed on the porch, his face scrunched up at the thought of take-out Chinese again.

One of these days, he was going to learn to cook. And then, he remembered the reason why he and his sister were living on takeout. His last attempt at cooking dinner for them had ended up with the fire department, a good debt to the neighborhood committee, a smoke-filled house, and a charred kitchen.

On second thought, maybe they'd be better off with Audrey trying her hand at it.

She'd always been good at that homely stuff anyways.

"Fine," Matt called out to her, amusement written on his features as he settled into the hammock. "And do your homework this time, instead of staring at the guys playing football."

While Audrey was taking Theatre in college, and he was taking Literature, both of them had landed similar assignments. Their choices for a Shakespeare play had differed, however, his sister reading a comedy while he stuck with a tragedy. Though, with the way his life was going to end, he supposed it was only right.

Brushing the dismal thoughts away, it wasn't long before Matt was settled comfortably on the hammock, one eye skimming the page as the other kept watch on Audrey until she was out of sight.

Meanwhile, Audrey had simply rolled her eyes at her brother's rather rude reply, arms crossed as an angered snort escaped her. Stare at the boys playing football. Who'd want to do a silly thing like that. It was just a bunch of buffed-up jocks trying to kill each other.

She didn't even know the first thing about football.

Football or not, Audrey did have to head over to the park, as was tradition for afternoon's like this. Simon would run around and do as he pleased while Audrey amused herself in some obscene way, be in reading her Shakespeare play for homework, or listening to music while sleeping. This is probably why, in a matter of minutes, Audrey found herself comfortably nestled under a tree near the park's pathway as Simon joyfully romped around the field.

And, of course, there were the guys playing football.
Grinding her teeth, Lanfear adjusted the stars woven into her wavy dark hair. Questions. They always asked questions. Her mother at least, and her sister. Why would you date the boy? Does it have to do with hsi father's position? They didn't even live with her, what right did they have to ask questions?

Father never asks questions, not since... She shook her head, laughing lightly to herself and letting her hand drop. Men. They were so simple. So...easy...to manipulate. No matter what she said, they always did exactly as she asked. Not women, though. Frowning into the mirror, she grimaced again. Her mother was so suspicious, so, worrisome. No story had managed to ward off her questions. The door bell rang.

Putting on a singsong voice, Lanfear called down stairs. "Daddy, can you get the door for me?" She knew perfectly well that it was for her. After all, she did have a date.

He didn't reply, but the chime went off as the door opened and she heard as soft murmur drift up the stairs. Turning away from the golden-framed mirror, she examined her room. The four poster victorian-style bed had soft pink curtains, so light that the soft breeze that floated through the opened window was even enough to make them flutter like a banner, but made out of a material that made it impossible to see if there was anyone on the bed. Her carpet was thick and soft, and a red so deep that it made the room appear to be much darker than it actually was. Half of the shelves on the plain white walls were full on velvet covered books of every genre while the other half had a strange assorment of porcelain dolls and ceramic figurines of angels.

There was a soft knock at her bedroom door. Taking one last look at her hair and her outfit, a red dress with false diamonds lining the top of the bosom and a skirt that only went down to her mid thigh, and a pair of knee high black boots with zipper on the side, she opened the door.

"He's here, sweetheart."

Nodding, she touched her necklace, a heart-shaped charm with rubies along the egde on a fine gold chain. "Alright, let him know I'll be right down, I just have to get my purse."

He nodded and disappeared down the hallway. She spun around, her hair hitting her face softly and her dangling diamond earings swinging gently. This afternoon was going to be good, she could tell. If I'm lucky, I'll have a spot as the head of the fundraising department before night falls. Her date with Thomas was strictly to get to his father, the head of the City Council. She wanted to be in charge of the City Treasury, and Thomas' dad was the only way to get that. She'd start with being in charge of fund-raisers, work up her reputation, and work her way to the top, the City Treasurer. That was her long term goal. Supressing her urge to laugh out loud, Lanfear grabbed her purse and headed downstairs to meet her date.
Track the girl and be sure that she's safe. Such a simple task. The blue car had been sitting near the park for as long as Audrey was. Hrm. What could even happen? She's sitting alone. In a park. In the middle of the day. Hrm. Although, there are some real freaks in this world.

Yawning and stretching, he lay back, putting his feet on the dash. Well, on a second try.

The first time, he made a loud 'WRONK!' noise with the horn, causing several birds around the girl to scatter frantically. Perfect day. In fact, one of the birds managed to take off some extra weight onto one of the football players, who got relativley angry, and stormed off to presumably change his shirt.

Several followed. Two were left, staring at the girl. "Hrm. Might get interesting."

OOC: D: Sorry for the shortness...I'm having writers block.
OoC- I got his permission before I did this, so technically it's not godmodding. Thanks! //

Suddenly, as Joshua would adjust the mirror hanging from the top of the car, he would see a man in a black coat that had a collar coming all the way above his nose, sitting in his back seat. This man's black hair seemed almost cold, as though your heart would freeze if you touched it. He wore a pair of dark glasses, his fingertips perched on one another in a position seen from many super villains in several movies, and he slowly said to Joshua, "What're we doing here, Planning on taking a stroll in the park? Perhaps a nice picnic under a few trees?" He laughed, putting his hands down and letting his glasses slip down a bit.

He laughed again, rubbing his knees, looking at his friend and current chofeur. "Where's the guy who you were just going to get a deal with? Did you tell him to meet us somewhere? You know that I can't turn down a deal of any sort, no matter how crazy or outrageous it is!" He grinned at this, looking out the windshield of the car.

By this point, Lucifer realized that Joshua had been watching a girl who was sitting in the park. He scooted forward in the back seat, looking out the windshield. "And who is this fine young piece of meat? Someone who wants a deal? Someone who has a deal? Or maybe, someone ABOUT a deal? We have to make her love someone, or make sure she stays safe? There are so many possibilities to wrack on my brain!" He grinned a 'devilish' grin, sliding back in the seat, sliding his glasses back up his face.

He watched as the girl sat under the tree with her dog, as the park was alive with people. A group of people playing football, some more people running and jogging and riding bicycles, the lot. One of the football players through the football right in the direction of the girl, and a big dumb looking boy started running for it, his eyes set for the ball. Satan sighed a bit, watching. "Well, before I find out, I suppose I should make sure nothing happens to her?" He whistled, and her dog started trotting to find the origin of the noise. This, of course, brought the dog in the path of the football player, who tripped over the dog and fell. The dog also fell, every part of its body limp. "It's a shame when that has to happen." He said, laughing.

"I don't remember this girl being part of any deal, really. Or, maybe ... maybe she was the one who had to be protected! That's right, her brother's wish was that she would be protected, now I remember. It's a shame I didn't remember earlier, maybe we could have saved her dog from that poor, cruel, and unfortunate fate." He said, stifling a laugh.

He put his finger under his chin, thinking of something or another. "It's a good thing you found a deal. I mean, my daughter has been wanting more and more souls, and I don't want to disappoint my babygirl. Plus, it seems like right after Christmas, WHICH I DO NOT CELEBRATE, THANK YOU, She gets really demanding. Oh well, nothin' dear ol' daddy can't acomplish." He smiled, removing his finger. He looked deep into Joshua's eyes, smiling a bit. "So, where's this other guy you were making a deal with? Someone who wanted a deal, someone you need my approval for? Lead the way, fine man." Of course, he had already asked this question, but forgotten in quick time. This was something that he often seemed to do. Nodding, he ended his questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff