Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I Open a Pocket Cherubs V.2?

No 0.14074074074074 14.1% [ 38 ]
Yes! 0.85925925925926 85.9% [ 232 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

User Image
This is my shop Mascot my good freind Sleinah Whom I luff to death gave it to me,So now I claim it as my Moscot x3;; <----This bunny doesnt have anything to do with the shop x3;;; Ha..BUT ITS CUTE x3;;

Hello everyone Iam the shop keeper of this joint,you may call me Squishy and welcome to the Pocket Cherubs shop,I hope you enjoy your stay here,well lets get to it. All this pixeling is done by zack,some is also done by me but I would like to give full credit to zack for helping me so much to put together this wonderful shop thank you zack,I would also like to give a thanks to LP who helped me through this idea! thank you!
-Mucho love

Updates:

The S.S. Has Opened but no sales are planned yet Maybe tommorw night?-

Flatsale on-12.11.05 1:30 PM EST -Winners are xmerle,~Pinay sweet teen~,Oanimefan Congrats Guys!

Shop opened-11/30/05

Table of Contents
1.Greetings (You are Here)
2.The Story
3.Stages
4.Caring for your Lil Cherub
5.Shopping Time x3;
6.Adopting your Cherub
7.Rules/FAQ
8.Roleplaying Prizes
9.Pick-ups
10.Owners List
11.Links and Affilates
12.Customs
13.Rez
14.Rez
15.Rez
The Story
One day asI was walking along my mother had called me from inside our little hut that we were staying in.
"My dear,father has sent for you he would like you to travel the forest and to collect some herbs,our close friend is sick"
I mearly sighed it wasent that I wasent worried about our close friend it was just that...well I was quite tired. I walked down the path that lead to the forest,it had been quite some time since I had been down in the forest,ever since I was 10 my mother stoped me from going down here,and told me that I must help in the village more often.

I used to love to walk down to the forest and observe the differnt things around me,the animals were my friends,I had no others to play with,I was differnt from all the other children. As I kept walking I had noticed that I was verry deep into the forest infact,even though I grew up in the forest this was a place that I never came across. I decided to sit down on a nearby rock I leaned foward to look at some plants that had just started growing,my father had once taught me to look at the plants if I was ever lost or unsure about where my whereabouts were.

I started to fumble around it the dirt with my fingers when I noticed somthing shiny and it looked silver in the dirt,I began to sift the dirt and soon I lifted up something close so that I could see,it was a key.."What is a key doing in the middle of no-" Before I could answer I noticed that it was getting very late and that I should have been back by now with the herbs I began to run for I knew that if I was late my father would beat me. There was a vine comming up infront of me that I didnt even notice before I could look down I was on the floor with the dirt to my face.

I gently lifted myself up to my knees,In front of me was a statue,it was of an angel,an angel of beauty I was captavated by its beauty,Beside it was a lock,the angel was in the middle of a high gate,it seemed like a village locked away forever,I though to myself "The Key!" I got up from off the ground and hestated alitte..then with shaky fingers I put the key inside the lock..and turned it,It opened with a click...I bright shine of light hit my face,it was hard to see and my eyes were finally adjusting to the light,to my surpize right in frount of me was.

A waterfall....and flowers everywhere wait..look there were angels to little baby ones...I couldnt belive my eyes I rubbed them gently then looked again..It was gone and I was back in the forest,the very begining of the path that I took that very morning.....

To be Continuted
The Stages
We begin with the 1st stage,
User Image
This is the Female stage it is an orb,at this stage the Orb cant do much,but float and wiggle. This stage lasts about 1 week
User Image
This is the male orb
User Image
This is the second stage it is a feather,
User Image
This is the male above,you may also have a choise of a guaridan:
User Image
The dog for the male and the cat for the female this way your feather will not only be kept safe but happy also x3;;
this sencond stage will last about 1 week also
Last stage,
User Image
This is the female Adult,at this point your cherub can soon learn to talk and have conversations with other cherubs,it is also able to breed.
This stage will last forever
User Image
Male Cherub
I bet your also wondering "Hmm where is my Cherub going to stay and live in" well here it is the new and wonderfuly pixeled habiatat I have designed a chart so you can understand what and how everything works x3;;
User Image
I will now explain to you by letter what everything is and what it is used for:
A-Is just the place where you pet flutters around it,and sometimes he/she can even just freely move else where x3;
B-This is where your information about your Cherub goes,the name,Date of Birth and your name Pretty self explaintory
C-This is the inventory where the little trinkets and items of your cherubs go
D-This is the fun part where you cherub can express itself and tell you how its feeling.
I hope this made it easier for everyone to understand you may ask any questions if you would like x3;;
Caring for you Lil Cherub
Your cherub is constanly being active or playing in anything they can or able to do,
while your cherub is at its Guardian stage [Stage comming soon],They are playful and love to venture around,since they began to say things once they are adults,when they are guardians they will use emotion bubbles. They will also use emotion bubbles before they learn to speak,here let me explain.
User Image
This one means that your Cherubs is unsure about somthing or is just board,maybe you could buy it somthing to play with x3;;
User Image
Somthing has happened to your cherub!
User Image
Aww your cherub is sad maybe somthing is being mean to it,or it misses you
User Image
This means that your Cherub loves you and your taking good care of it
User Image
Ahh,the famous "Iam hungry" bubble
User Image
This means that your cherub is satifated
Shopping Time
Its that time again,If your cherub is sad or is hungry heres the place to look x3;;

[Items comming soon]
Adopting your Cherub
So you have decided that you would like a little cherub of your own,well you've come to the right place,
The way this adoption works is,Through flatsales.
Flatsale happen ever so often usually when I have time to set one up there will be a number of 3 orbs sold The flatsale will be at a certain time of the day as soon as it turns that time I will post "Go" and you may post which egg you want this is based on 1st come,1st serve At the end I will annouce the winners and then you will post your order from. You may send all trades to this account thank you x3;;

Each Orb will be 1k
The Habiatat will be sold for 500g
Quote:

Sale Schedule:
Not Sure...

Flatsale Form (Please use this form only when ordering from the flatsale):

[b]Name Of Cherub:[/b]
[b]Owner[/b]
[b]# Of Egg:
[b]Items:[/b]
[b]Guardian (Would you like one or not?):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

There will also be other events like Auctions,Auctions are where you may bid on a Cherub somtimes there will be custom cherubs that you can bid on,or cosplays

Auction Scheduled for:
Quote:

None at the moment

Rules/FAQ
1.No editing your posts
2.Please be nice to other owners/customers
3.Please only get a Cherub if you think you wil have time to take care of it
4.Dont ask when theres no Orbs Avaible
5.Please no adbertising but you can ask to be affilates
6.Please wait untill custom slots are open to order a custom

FAQ
Q-Are these ropleplaying required?
A-Nope but it is encouarged

Roleplaying Prizes
Just to explain this,for people who are wondering,If you roleplay your Cherub (this is not manditory but it is encouaged) you can earn prizes depending on how much RP points you can get you can somtimes get items for your Cherub or even a custom cherub Iam also working on antros for you guys too x3;;
Pick-ups
User Image-Kahime
User Image-Chamain
Owners List
Gen.1
Oanimefan
[X]

Pinay
[X]

Xmerle
[X]

LP
[X]

Gen. 2
Lady D
[X]

Kalawyn
[X]

Chobits145
[X]

Apoth
[X]

Allure
[X]

Links and Affilates
You may link us also if you like

User Image

[code:1]

User Image
[/code:1]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

If you would ike to be added to this list please post in the shop or Pm me x3;;
Customs

Custom-With this package deal you can get the Hair and the guardian colors changed and some designs-5k

Semi-Custom-This goes for everything on your Cherub the Hair,Skin tone (Doesnt have to be tan it can be a color like pink or gray somthing like that),Wings,Etc..-50k

Full Custom-This is for the hair,the skin tone everything above for the Semi-custom but you can also change things in the lineart like angelic and demonic,and habitat and I do,do cosplays for this also-150k (Yes I know its alot but thats also alot of work @___@)

Slots Open:
1.Closed
2.Closed
3Closed
Mailing List
-Humanbox
-Chobit
-Shiakutsu
-Apothecary
-Presca
-chenali
-Katanami
-Candeh
-Miku_Ayawei
-Fearless Kitty
-LadyDelaidra
-Madness_insanity
-Miro Sakai
-blue_angel252
-Shadowstar1313
-Pata lover

Secret Santa
Hi and Merry Christmas all x3;; well in the spirit of christmas I decided why not give out little Pocket Cherubs?
Since Iam sure you wondering "Well get to the good part already" What your going to be getting is this cute little box
User Image
with "To:Whomever" and "From:Santa" you may have your name Secret or you may let the person know.
When its around Christmas your pet will come out of this box and into a more christmas surroudingUser Image Iam sorry thats there not two to choose from >__<; this will be 300g for the Cert x3;;,
When your pet hatches it will be a cute little Cherub which you may not see untill it has Hatched and each female looks the same and each male looks the same too.
~Pricing,
Each S.S. is 1k and thats non-active,Non-active is where you just have it,it hatches and thats it for 15k you may have your pet active where you can have it grow and act just like a regular flatsale pet will
~Ordering
When ordering for somone,If you want it to be secreat you may PM me this order from if you dont then you may post it here

To:
Name Of Cherub:
From (Santa Or Your Username?):
Total:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year x3;;

3nodding -Recieved One
~Wishful List
1. chenali
2. x.Skada.x
3. Krite
4. Miku_Ayawei 3nodding
5. Candeh
6. Fearless Kitty 3nodding
7. Lady Peridot (inactive PC only)
8. [.Medea.] 3nodding
9. zimt 3nodding
10.Chobit145 3nodding
11.~(0.o.Freya.o.0)~
12.Tsuki Sohma
13.fluorescein
14.Apothecary
15.Presca
16.Katanami
17.humanbox 3nodding
~Pick-Ups
(If you wanted to be Secreat I will PM your friend or person x3;; if its not secret it will be here)

User Image-To Zimt
User Image-To Miro
User Image-To Miku_Ayawei
User Image-To Medea
User Image-To Kiki Kitty
User Image-To HumanBox
User Image-To Fearless (From Miro)
User Image-To Fearless (Again)
User Image-To Chobit145
User Image-To Asru

~Slots In the sale there will only be 10 Slots per sale,Iam not sure if any people will buy if they will I will open more slots x3;;
1.Closed
2.Closed
3.Closed
4.Closed
5.Closed
6.Closed
Etc..
I will post when theres a sale it will be orginainzed like a flatsale where you have to post as 1st come 1st serve to get a slot for your friend or whomever your giving a Cherub too x3;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff