J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
finally! im level 73. and i just started pumping up strafe now.

such a pain...

edit: yay new poll *pokes 70+*
[here ya go][Any problems please PM me]

Teamspeak is just like Ventrilo or Skype. Its VoIP (voice of IP). Now everyone in this guild can talk when they connect. Remember there is a 25 member maximum limit.

Requirements:
Speakers
Mic (only if you want to talk)

Instructions:

Go to http://www.goteamspeak.com and go to downloads
2. Click on "Teamspeak 2 client" or click HERE to download it
3. Install it
4. Run it
5. Look at the pictures below explaining everything. Anything i have filled in, you should also.

User Image
User Image
(after copying to your local acess book, go to the local acess book.

And now you can talk and/or listen!
Sounds quite complicated, but looks cool. xp
~_~ Ho hum. Kinda bored. Getting closer to leveling. Yay! I decided to go to the Ant Tunnel x.x Gah, I hate those damn Jr. Necki's or...whatever. x-x I COULD kill them in one hit if they weren't so fast. ><!

Some wizard pretty much demanded that I sell him my panlid. I wanted to say "PSHH. After what I paid, you think I'm going to sell it after a week? BRAIN DAMAGE MUCH?"

-_-; I wouldn't have been as mad if he would have at least ASKED. Instead of "Sell me a shield", "Can you sell me a shield?" would have been better.

-__- N00b.
LoL All these noobs keep on offering 20k on my panlid xD Those damn nekies are so annoying, being a mage you can't even kill them til around level 35 and even then it's still pretty hard and really kills your health unless you're a cleric razz
If your on Bera I can help you get the skins smile Nothing else to do xD
Khaos Dragon
LoL All these noobs keep on offering 20k on my panlid xD Those damn nekies are so annoying, being a mage you can't even kill them til around level 35 and even then it's still pretty hard and really kills your health unless you're a cleric razz
If your on Bera I can help you get the skins smile Nothing else to do xD

I don't need skins. xD They're just constantly in my way on the way to the dungeon from Kerning City.
i used to play ms. but i have a knack of quitting at lv 30. xp many ppl still play it. its packed at peak hours. ninja
e.e Yippy! I leveled today. Level 31~!

I put SP into Teleport, Holy Arrow, and MP Eater. Mm. I think I'm going to max out Heal first. I won't need Teleport until I run into stronger monsters. ~_~ Which might not be for a while.

Meh. I saw a hacker in a tree dungeon with Evil/Cold eyes. I couldn't see the character though. o_O I heard 'em killing Cold Eyes. I just said "Hacker" and left. x_x Vac hack + Evil/Cold Eyes = bad for Saru.

(PS: Saru is me xD)
x_X Omg my jumping skillz suck. I died twice in the Ant Tunnel just five minutes ago. First I was surrounded by zombie mushrooms and I couldn't move. I accidentally hit the whisper button. The second time I just couldn't jump to the ladder. Damn horny mushroom got in my way.

~_~ Eh. Good thing I just leveled up. I got at least 1% then died.

Tomorrow I shall continue! >_> And wtf's up with no one being on.... on a SATURDAY. x_x Gah...On the weekend no one's on and during the week EVERYONE's on.

(I need a job ;.; )
Hobo Lifemate Saru v.2

I put SP into Teleport, Holy Arrow, and MP Eater. Mm. I think I'm going to max out Heal first. I won't need Teleport until I run into stronger monsters. ~_~ Which might not be for a while.

Meh. I saw a hacker in a tree dungeon with Evil/Cold eyes. I couldn't see the character though. o_O I heard 'em killing Cold Eyes. I just said "Hacker" and left. x_x Vac hack + Evil/Cold Eyes = bad for Saru.

LoL
You should max heal first. I've heard holy arrow isn't that good lol.
My new mage lvled just now whee Level 22 xD My first mage is very very screwed up O.o It has 12 strenght sweatdrop

Distinct Gawker

I lvl'd today too! Lvl 19 Emma is! But stuck in the Hotel she is again. >> I was in Sleepy and needed some potions. ;3;

I don't feel like channel surfing to get out, so I'mma take a break. DX At this rate, though, Emma will never get to lvl 30! ;3; I need her so the Archer can get out of Omega Sector and lvl up!

;3; Buuu~

Why does the sauns have to be broken'd?
Khaos Dragon
Hobo Lifemate Saru v.2

LoL
You should max heal first. I've heard holy arrow isn't that good lol.
My new mage lvled just now whee Level 22 xD My first mage is very very screwed up O.o It has 12 strenght sweatdrop

>> Mine has 20 strength. But my INT and LUK are way over what they're supposed to be. So it's all good.

o_O Holy Arrow doesn't seem that good when I used it. It's slow, too. x.x It's like using a crossbow. Without the results of using a crossbow...
lol O.o 20 strenght ... wow ... xD My int is horribly low. A level 31 had more int and could do more damage then me when I was at level 37 sweatdrop So I decided to restart my mage razz
Usually a mage should have 4/5 str and dex then luck = your lvl + 3 and the rest in int..
Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out.
Moon-Sama
Usually a mage should have 4/5 str and dex then luck = your lvl + 3 and the rest in int..
Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out.
I'd like everyone to know that the patterns change at a certain level. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces