Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to The Himura Charity!
CLOSED. Because I couldn't do it by myself without donations. Very sorry.</center>

*The new layout is here! We also had a slight name change! 3nodding *
* Please help out~ We're low on gold for charity and need donators! *

Here at The Himura Charity our main focus is helping others on their quests to acheive the items on Gaia that they want the most. Interested? Just read the rest of the posts here to learn more about this charity and what we've done.

100% of all donations that this charity received is circled back to other Gaian's on quest. None of this money goes towards the owner (me) in this charity. I raise my own money for my own quest while still helping out this charity at the same time.

I opened this charity because I know how much dedication and time is spent on quests and getting those items you really want. I don't want people to give up on their quests because I think they should have more hope and what better way to give hope then to donate to them! My promise is to help others. With the help of donators and bumpers this place can really turn alive.

You don't just have to "bump" You can come here to chat and make news friends! I also may also donate to you just for being a regular chatter here even if you aren't on a quest. =]!

The Contents!

+ Welcoming

+ How to Donate

+ How to Apply to this Charity

+ Charity Funds

+ Quests/Gaian's We've Helped!

+ Donators!

+ Link To Us!

+ reserved

+ reserved
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

ALL donations of any size and any kind are appreciated! You can send gold and items to this charity! All of it will be given out to those on quests!

Step 1

Remember, you must have a bank account first! If you don't, get to Gambino and get one. They cost 500g.

Step 2

DO NOT send the trade to this account. All donators are required to send the trade to my mule account. The username of that account is himura_jennuh. All items and gold for the charity will be held there! If you accidently send it to this account, I'll send it off to the mule.

Step 3

In the subject of the trade please put "Himura Charities" in the subject line so that I know you are donating to my charity and not to my own quest if I'm on one at tha time. (Especially if you accidently send it to this account!)

Step 4

Send away and please make sure to confirm it again after I've confirmed it! You will then be added to the donators list with what you've donated or how much you've donated!

Remember..
Please read the steps carefully to make sure your donation goes to the right place. Remember! Send to mule account himura_jennuh.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

ALL quests of all kinds are accepted! You could be questing mini's or That 70s Red Shirt! Doesn't matter! The only thing required is that YOU FILL OUT THE APPLICATION *AND* YOU MUST HAVE A QUESTING THREAD! You must also have been on Gaia for more then a month, have over 500 posts and have been questing for about a week with 6 pages in your thread!

Then post here please and I'll see if I can get to you! I'm sorry, I cannot send a donation to every single quest because that is literally impossible! I will try to donate to as many quests as I can though!

If you do happen to receive a donation from us, please place a link to our charity. It isn't required, but it would be nice.

After I've donated to your quest, I'll place you in the thread where I list all those I've donated to!

Application

Name :
Item Questing for :
Provide the Link to your Quest Here :
Why Do You Think You Deserve This Donation? :
Anything Else? :

After filling out the application, I will look it over and see if I can get to you. At the end of your application be sure to put "dry your eyes mate" so that I can make sure you've read the rules and everything and aren't just money hungry here. That phrase will change often so don't expect it to be the same all the time if you don't get a donation and go to apply again in a week. 3nodding

If I send you a trade for a donation a "Thank You" in reply is necessary or I'll cancel the trade, I will only accept if I'm in a really good mood which isn't likely since people from my minishop stress me out. 3nodding

Remember..
Remember! The only thing required to apply for the charity is a questing thread!.

Here is where I'll keep how much money the charity has and how many items we have available for giving out!

Current Gold in Charity : 243g

Current # of Items in Charity : Four Items

*We're really low on gold and so we need donators more then anything right now. Please help out!*

Here is a list of all the quests we've helped and how much we've donated to them! Donations can range anywhere from 100g-5k!

1. [==::A Newbie's Quest to Fit In::==] - 510g!
2. My Short Quest - Those Black 90s Pants - - 500g!
3. Katka wants AFK!!! My quest ^.^ - 1k!
4.†Turiko's NM scarf quest† - 300g!
5. My first outfit quest... - 200g!
6. Alea's supreme whishlist quest! - 150g!
7. oOAngel's quest for the Nm scarfOo - 250g!
8. -Questing for Dream Avatar - - 200g
9. Kel's Ultimate Quest - 300g and Ohh~ Cean Black Shorts!
10. Kita and PinkBabies' OMG & AFK Quest! - 350g!
11. *~*~Sanzo's Nefarious Devil's Tail Quest~*~* - 500g and Emo Glasses!
12. Kagome_lqn's Quest for the Angelic Set - 300g!
13. MY NEW SELF - Quest and Wishlist - 150g!
14. ~Fairy Wings Quest~ - 200g!
15. ~*Every little bit counts*~ - 200g!

Please note..
It is impossible to give donations to all the people that apply for one, I chose at random! You can continue to apply though as many times as you want! Just do NOT SPAM!

Here is a list of all the people that have donated and what they've donated to this charity!

amberhoh - 200g!
Madame Malkav - A links graphic for us! (The one with the dice)
were maximo - 756g!
fuushin - 200g!
Angel Adami - Black Goth Boots, Ohh~Cean Black Shorts, Wooden Sandals, Tan Peasant Booties, Noise Maka, Emo Glasses
saik0 - 1000g!
seiyoku - 200g!

If we've donated to you or you just want to link us feel free to place our banner in your sig/shop/quest thread! You don't have to upload the picture to your own server! ^^

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4jkgl][img]http://tinyurl.com/62dgf[/img]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4jkgl][img]http://tinyurl.com/5n33e[/img][/URL]

by : Madame Malkav

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4jkgl][img]http://tinyurl.com/4tpvn[/img][/URL]
reserved #8
reserved #9
BUMP. WE ARE NOW READY! YAAAAAAY!
Good luck! I'd donate but I'm trying to get a friend a musketeer hat before his birthday gonk

I'll see if I can stop by after his birthday to donate heart

I used to own a charity so I know the ups and downs...and how horrible it is when people don't donate. NEVER GIVE UP! That's my advice whee heart
Popple
Good luck! I'd donate but I'm trying to get a friend a musketeer hat before his birthday gonk

I'll see if I can stop by after his birthday to donate heart

I used to own a charity so I know the ups and downs...and how horrible it is when people don't donate. NEVER GIVE UP! That's my advice whee heart

Thank you. I've been wanting to do this for a while since I've seen other charities and really admired the idea of it. =] I'm planning to donate some to my own soon after my emo bag quest because my friends will be really angry that after all this time of saving I throw it all away. Even though I really want to give it all away. sweatdrop
I know what you mean sweatdrop
That's why I think Questing for other people is the only way to go...because it prevents you from giving money away or spending it on yourself.

You know that if you spend any of your Quest money...you are basically taking money away from the friend you are questing for!

I know that if I was Questing for myself right now I wouldn't have nearly as much money as I have now xp

Do you have a link to your Emo bag Quest?
Weird! There's no page 2 yet. o_______o
Popple
I know what you mean sweatdrop
That's why I think Questing for other people is the only way to go...because it prevents you from giving money away or spending it on yourself.

You know that if you spend any of your Quest money...you are basically taking money away from the friend you are questing for!

I know that if I was Questing for myself right now I wouldn't have nearly as much money as I have now xp

Do you have a link to your Emo bag Quest?

I never bothered to put one together for my emo bag quest because it's not that much gold and not that much of a big quest. *^^* I know when I quest for my OMG (The one I'm wearing is borrowed from a friend) I'm going to surely make one, but I don't plan to start that quest for a VERY long time. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff