Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where have all the bastards gone...?

User Image

St.Jimmy's is an a training school for Angels and Demons. The school is divided into seperate campuses, and the students of each school are costantly at war with one another. But of course, in the midst of anger, and hatred, there always lies romance...

The Angels of St.Jimmy's are called Ivorys, where-as the Demons are named Slates. They are both taught for a good purpose, but some like to break the rules. Slates are soul gathering Demons, they take souls to Hell. As you might've guessed, Ivorys collect souls, but take them to Heaven.
Rules!

-Nothnig above PG-13 in the case of romance.
-Romance, hatred, and violence are all enouraged.
-You are allowed a maximum of 3 characters.
-No godmodding
-If you join, don't just vanish, keep RPing
-PM me all profiles
-Title your PM the name of a song.
-Have fun!
Profile Skeleton!

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Oh, I forgot!:
...Ivorys...

Username:anticheergrl6
Name:angela godden
Species: Angel(Ivory)
Preference:boys...bad boys
Personality:shy, and naughty
Bio:shes always been a good girl, but now she wants a bad boy, maybe a demon boy
Appearance:User Image

User Image
Username: xox--hawksong--xox
Name: Alex Carlton
Species: Angel ( Ivory )
Preference: Girls.Anytime.Bad or good.
Personality: He's been known to be sexual at times, but is very trustworthy and passionate and honest.
Bio: He is little rich kid.His parents got sick of his attitude so they sent him to this school hoping for something better to come out of him, not knowing what he was or what kind of school he was going to be going to.
Appearance:
Oh, I forgot!: Who knows...
...Slates...

User Image
Username: Ze-Yaoi-Masster
Name: Zeke Montague
Species: Demon(Slate)
Preference: Aything with two legs that breathes.
Personality: A compelte douche-bag. He's not afraid to hurt people, and he takes great pleasure out of retrieving tortured souls, and toruring them just a little more. He'll date girls and guys, as long as there isn't a commitement afterwards.
Bio: He's the headmaster's son, so naturally, he's lived at St.Jimmy's all his life; he doesn't like to make real friends, and he only has ever had 3. He killed them all after one tried to hit on him, and the other two tried to attack him for killing the first one. He'll act like he likes people, mostly just to steal from them, or get them into bed; it's rare thtat he'd ever actually are about anyone besides himself and his dad.
Appearance:
Oh, I forgot!: He loves music.

User Image
Username: xox--hawksong--xox
Name: Dimitri Heart
Species: Demon ( Slate )
Preference: Any guy that can walk and breathe
Personality: Naughty, outgoing, and passionate.
Bio: Heck, how is she supposed to know how many people her mom has screwed and got married to?She can't remember anything from her past lately.She tries to but can't so she gave up trying.
Appearance:
Oh, I forgot!: I smoke every second day or so.
I'm the son of a b***h...

User Image
Zeke sighed angrily, and lazily. He was bored, and there wasn't any fresh meat to annoy or seduce. A cigarette hung desperately on his lips as he laid upside down, staring at the black cieling of his one-person room. He used to have a roommate, but they refused to room with him. Sheesh, bring a couple of guys home, threaten to rip his arm off, and the dude moves out! God...

His stomach growled, but rather than sitting up and heading for the cafeteria, he slammed a fist into his own stomach, quieting his stomach. He smirked to himself, before blowing out another puff. "Stupid organs.."

... and Edgar Allen Poe
~dont cry,dont cry, cuz its all just a game in the end.~

User Image
angela sighed. she liked the school, but she didnt like some of the people. she needed a bad boy, but most of them just wanted a one-night stand. ang wanted more. she wanted a person to be with her forever. so she sat on her bed and thought for awhile. she left the door open incase someone came in, hoping some cute bad boy would come in and be with her, maybe a naughty demon boy.......

~or at least thats what i think~
User Image

angela decide to go look around for a cute boy in the demon dorm. when she got there she heard a sound, almost like a stomach growling. she decided to look where the sound was coming from. when she got to the dorm door she knocked on the door and said, "hello?"........
--│-- ɑʟɛx --│--

--│-- dont hate me because im different --│--

Alex Carlton has always been an ivory and hated because it made him shy, but beautiful.But hated in his own family.That is one of the reasons why he convinced his parents to let him go here.
He was thinking about this fact as he walked up to the school sighing.He liked the school but hated trying to find new friends every year.He was also going to try and get a girlfriend this year.He felt lonely and alone all the time.
He decided that it was time for a change, meaning he want to be with someone that he knew that he was going to be able to love forever.
Alex started looking for his dorm room, which was a pain in his a** since it was all the way on the other side of the campus and he had a huge guitar case to carry with him.He made his way over to the building not really caring if he was going to have a roommate or not.

User Image

--│-- ɗɩɱɩȶʀɩ --│--

--│-- you never know when something good or bad will shoot your way --│--

Dimtri wasn't paying attention when it came to the time.She had been wandering around the school yard for ages, looking for some new boys to play with.She was hoping that she would avoid anyone from last year, but it seemed to look like no one she knew was here.
Dimitri looked in every single dorm in the angel house looking for some innocent boy to walk by.Once she had a guy she wanted, she usually got him.She usually had high goals in that fact, and she usually got him and screwed him, then dumped him like trash.
There was only one time that she actually felt like she was in love with someone, then he dumped her saying that she was nothing but a play mate.And that pretty much when she turned the guys she was with into her play mates.
User Image

angela sighed and walked away. when she got to her dorm and opened the door, she saw a young man inside. he was beautiful. "h-hi.", i said smiling...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff