Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you joining this school?

Yes! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
No. T.T 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
I have no choice... 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTMARE SCHOOL.

As you go to check the mail you find an unsual letter assigned to you. You eagerly open it and read it.

Hello, _______. You are one of the lucky chosen ones to have been asked to come here, to the Nightmare school. It is your choice if you choose to accept it or not, to take this wonderfull oportunity or not to. Welcome... To the NIGHTMARE SCHOOL. You have no choice...
Head Mistress Risa Chan.

As you coem back to the living room to tell your parents the news, you notice that they're... GONE. Your suitcase appears resting on your leg. You take hold of the handle and it seem sunliftable.
You feel everything black out around you and you find yourself near a creepy looking building. You see a sign near it, originally saying NIGHT SCHOOL, but someone painted 'MARE' in screaming red capital letters. You enter the courtyard, and realize that you're in the... NIGHTMARE SCHOOL.

Girl Dorms:
1.Jae/Azrael/Candi/Bella
2.Kate/Aleks
3.Emmaline/Shion

Guy Dorms:
1. Finch/Shun/Andros
8.Aqua
PROFILE SKELETON

They call me: {Your character's name}
I was born a: {Girl, Boy}
I am a: {Race, Human, Lycan etc.}
I have registered as: {your gaia name}
When I look at the mirror I see: {anime pic's only, if you can't provide one, write}
I am usually: {personality}
My damn life so far: {write a bio as third person}
I am breathing for: {Age}

You can only own one character so you could keep up with the story, but how ever, you can be a staff member, and a character of your own choice.
PM me the form.
Put the title as I HAVE NO CHOICE.
Accepted Profiles

They call me: Jae Azumino
I was born a: Girl
I am a: Vampire
I have registered as: opelasta
When I look at the mirror I see: User Image
I am usually: moody, shy.
My damn life so far: Jae is a pretty normal girl, who became a vampire by being bit in this school, by the headmistress.
I am breathing for: 17 years
Other: She has killed her little sister, Kara Azumino. She is much of a liar about things she doesn't like. She likes playing the piano.

They call me: Azrael Mayudzuki
I was born a: girl
I am a: Human
I have registered as: N I T E x M A R E
I am usually: Mad, happy
My damn life so far: Azrael was born and raised in london with a house full of guys. She is far of from being girly and doesn't care about peoples opinions of her. She loves gothic things and was happy to come here. Her parents knew she would turn out to be a goth or punk so they named her Azrael meaning angel of death in korean.
I am breathing for: 16

They call me: Candi
I have registered as: That Chick on Steroids
When I look at the mirror I see:User Image
I am usually: Smart, I think things through. But, I'm very kind and have a lot of love in my heart. Plenty Candi to go around!
My damn life so far: Candi was born into a wealthy family who lived in a haunted mansion. They didn't like Candi, her parents I mean. She was abused a lot. Sort of a modern Cinderella.
I am breathing for: 16 years

They call me: Bella
I have registered as: Kagome_kikyo_songo1
I am usually: Nice to biys and a b***h to most girls.
My damn life so far: Bella has been to this school once before and didnt really thank much about it. But befor she came she was in a orphenage for all of her life.
I am breathing for: 18

They call me: Kate Wilson
I have registered as: midnite slayer
I am usually: shy, kind, emotional, intelligent, and keeps to herself.
My damn life so far: kate was born into your average family. she has a younger brother, and all four of them lived in a nice neiborhood full of kids. they were the sterio typical family with the mom, dad, and two kids. she had lived in her house for all of her life, and grew up with her one best friend.
kate had a normal life, until that letter came. that was when her life flipped upside down. though she's only been to the school for a month, she is already planning on someway to go back to her normal life.
I am breathing for: 15

They call me: Finch Reaves
I was born a: Boy
I am a: Day Walker
I have registered as: The ThirteenWhen
I look at the mirror I see: User Image
I am usually: sribling notes in a notebook or drawing dark things
My damn life so far: Born to a weathly family as the b*****d son, his "father" never loved him. Looking for any excuse to make him suffer or get rid of him, his "father" took Finch to the forests behind thier house one night. Rumored to be plagued with vampires and demons, his "dad" left him there. He was attacked by wolves, but was saved by a tribe of vampires. But his injuries were so bad, the only way he could have survived was through a bite. After escaping the woods he found himself able to do a number of things as vampires could with few of the weaknesses. He drained his father of his blood and left home, heading for this schoolI
am breathing for: 18

They call me: Aleksys Katsushika, but usually just settle for Aleks.
I was born a: Girl.
I am a: Neko bat. My mother was a neko and my father a vampire.
I have registered as: 13lackat13
When I look at the mirror I see: here
I am usually: Pretty easygoing and a slight flirty. Very smart, if I do say so myself. When I first meet people, I am shy and resentful, but once you get to know me, I'm as loyal as a cat.
My damn life so far: Born and raised in Kyoto, but she never really learned much Japanese. Her mother was a neko and her father a vampire. He was head of her coven. No one knows how they died. Many people feel happy when she's around, which is probably because of her tone of voice. When she's content, she has a melodic voice. She loves chocolate, and is pretty slim though. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Judo and has a natural ability to fight. She has a bat named Koumori who is usually disguised as a hairclip. Violent around full moons. During full moons, her usually purple hair turns white. She believes she accidentally killed her parents on a full moon [she loses control] and thought she had no heart.
I am breathing for: ... I'm not sure. I believe I'm only 17 years old, but my birthday is the 13th of October. Then I'll be 18.

They call me: Shun Kraitus
I am a: Demon
I have registered as: shun_ryhan
I am usually: Stubborn, causes fights a lot,hatred for people.
My damn life so far: He was born in the underworld but about a few months after he was banished to the human world for some reason he did not know and was adopted by a human family but they did not know what he was but they did not care.
I am breathing for: 18

They called me:
Jaqueline Samantha Holywing (Jackie)
I was born a:
Girl
I am a:
50% Spirit, 50% Shadow Nymf
I have registered as:
little lady of dreams
I am usually: Pleasant and polite.
My damn life so far: Jackie was born into a rich but overreligious family on 31 october 1469. When Jackie find out of her powers on her 13th birthday they were shocked. The next day she saw the dead and he told her that he'll take her whole family about 13 days. She told nothing to her family. Her family got typhoid and died. She inherit everything and decided not to marry so she'll held the power of her county. But her people find out about her powers and saw she'd never become older and accused her of witchcraft. She got away and travelled around. Since then see'd look around for a school for demon things and she found this. In the forest near the school she found her pets Meadow and Jackie.
This are pets of mine: User Image
Left: Meadow Right: Danny
I am breathing for: 539 years

They call me: Andros
I have registered as: Tempest52
I am usually: outgoing and looking for fun
My damn life so far: Andros has lived throughout the years. He was bitten as a teenager in 1915 and has roamed each and every countryside imaginable. He lives only to enjoy his life and doesn't care for the actualality that he is a vampire.
I am breathing for: 103 yrs

Traveling buddy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They call me: Emmaline Stephens
I have registered as: Invidia Blackwolf
I am usually: Emma is mostly the quiet girl sitting in a dark corner, watching everyone else have fun. She's rarely the one to make the first move. She spends most of her time writing poetry and reading romance novels, wishing her life was like a romance novel.
My damn life so far: Emma's life has been pretty boring. After Emma's father left when Emma was 2, her mother raised her all by herself. She juggled three jobs just to make sure Emma had what was necissary. She's never had a boyfriend, or even a friend; she's always been too shy to try to make any.
I am breathing for: 16

User Image

They call me: Aqua
I am a: Mermaid/Human
I have registered as: Master_Damien_Thorn
When I look at the mirror I see: Please look left
I am usually: Shy, Quiet, Polite
My damn life so far: Born of a mother who was the queen of the alantic waters and a human father Aqua got his name by his odd hair coloring and eye coloring. Able to walk on land and swim in the sea and the fact he liked boys (AKA GAY!) he was often picked on and left out. He got the invitation for the school at his father's house and despite his father's wishes he would go to escape the painful reality that was his life since he was born of both worlds but accepted into none.
I am breathing for: 17

They call me: {Shion}
I was born a: {Female~}
I am a: {Fallen Angel}
I have registered as: {R A ii N F A E R ii E}
When I look at the mirror I see: {The Devilish One.
User Image}
I am usually: {She is usually shy, and has a completely different personality then
Mion(her twin), she's kind to everyone, except when someone's trying to
kidnap/murder her. She usually happy and at her happiest mood when
she's with friends. Rarely, she outgoing and bubbly. She also blushes
a lot. The Twins are really intelligent.}
My damn life so far: {Shion and Mion may seem completely different, but they understand each other completely, and have been
together for almost every
hour of their lives. The only things they don't know about their lives, is how they
turned out to be a different species, and who their parents were. They both have
matching stuffed bunnies, hers is black with white outfits. }
I am breathing for: {17 Years}

They call me:Zallya(Z-all-lee-uh)
I was born a:Girl
I am a:Human
I have registered as:Lovely_Lost_Love
When I look at the mirror I see: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am usually:Tricky,flirty,and can have a temper
My damn life so far:Ever since Zallya was a little girl she has hated her life.Her parents abused her and didn't care for her.So personally she's glad to be away from them.She is human, well for now.
I am breathing for:18
Rules

Keep everything PG-15
Romance and Action is encouraged
Use[[]] for non rp speak.
Follow gaia's tos.
No God-modding, it is unfair.
No one can kill without permission of their target.
Please be litterate.
Don't use ** for actions.
Please keep it at least two lines per post.
I can change the law whenever I want. (Yeah right.)
The school.

User Image
This is what you see when you arrive.
User Image
When you come in, you see this painting. Wonder who this is?
User Image
This is what once used to be the back garden. This is now a cemetery, a list of people who had an unfortunate life here.
User Image
The girl dorms. The boy dorms are identical.
User Image
These are the bathrooms. It includes four hand-wash tubs and two toilets. and two mirrors They are pretty creepy, and they are mostly free all the time. That's because they're so yuck no one wants to.
User Image
This is the library.
User Image
This river lies near the building. There are rumors that many people have drowned in the river.
User Image
This is the dining room. It usually looks pretty creepy out here.
User Image
This is Miss' Risa Chan's office. This is the coziest place in the building, and only a few of the chosen students can come here. Only they now the way.
The staff

User Image
Her name is Tony. She is the junior secretary of the school. She hates teenagers, especially Jae. She usually plays tricks on her, and that drives her crazy.
Played by:

User Image
His name is Richard. He is in charge of security and health in the school.
Played by:

User Image
Head Mistress, Risa Chan. She seems very sweet at first, but is evil deep inside. She is the one who sents magical letters to you.
Played By: Java-Bear-Jutsu

(If you want to be a staff member, pm me!)

I'll add any more NPC's if I find any.
Jae was standing in the doorway, waiting for arrivals. The cold gust blowing her short cut hair and the cold-white moon in the middle of the sky made her feel uneasy and uncomfortable.
Candi shivered as she walked in the front part of the schoolyard. "Wh-What is this place? I'm scared..." She looked and saw a woman standing in the school doorway. "E-Excuse me! Can you help me? I want to go home."
"You can't go home. That's the exact words I said when I arrived." Jae looked like she was staring right through the girl. "What's your name?" She asked, friendly. [[lolz, i was about to write friendlily]]
"I am Candice Elizaberta Lockehearte the third, pleased to meetcha."
User Image
.::Bella::.

Bella walked throught the front gates of the school. She had been here once before. Thought she didnt really think much of it she got this wired feeling that something bad was goign to happen this year. So she walked with percaution.

Tying to shake the feeling off she nodiced a girl. Sheing her she frose. Something about the girl seemed off, something like she should know what it was but she coundent seem to know it. This frighened her a bit. 'Dont think about it. She probely just a normal girl and you just goign crazy.' Bella thought to her self.
That Chick on Steroids
"I am Candice Elizaberta Lockehearte the third, pleased to meetcha."

"What a fancy name. I'm Jae. We seem to be drom-mates. It's been far since anyone came here."
User ImageAzrael MayudzukiUser Image

Azrael walked in the front of the school confused but she liked how spooky and gothic it was. She saw a few girls in a distance and came over to them. "Hey. Um do any of you know what this place is?" she asked comming up to two girls.
"I live here. I came here a few years ago." Jae answered the quetsion of the girl. "What's your name?"
User ImageAzrael MayudzukiUser Image

Azrael smiled. "Well your house is cool! I'm Azrael, my name means angel of death in korean." she said extending her arm to the girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff