Welcome to Gaia! ::

MetalArmCharm's Compadre

Versatile Ladykiller

OoC.:. lol so do i.I wasnt listening 2 country staiton bcuz it was ona comercial.And i like the song Red Light by David Nail.Its a awesum songeh. xD
The_Nanny_Fan1
OoC.:. lol so do i.I wasnt listening 2 country staiton bcuz it was ona comercial.And i like the song Red Light by David Nail.Its a awesum songeh. xD

((I like tht song but I really like Lover Lover by Jerrod Niemann))
((gtg...not feeling ok..))
User Image

αdam єvans

» Adam looked at the tux and then put it on. He combed his hair a bit and then looked at his dogs. "What do you guys think?" He asked them. "I wanna look good for Nicola." Adam then looked at the time and ran towards her dorm He knocked on the door and smiled while waiting.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

☆═━┈Liona Martinez┈━═☆

Liona heard there was gonna be a ball so she went threw her closet and found a dress. She put it on and put her head in a bun. She smiled and walked out her dorm and down the halls.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This used to be a fun house...

User Image

Kyle Kehiko
Kyle ran through the halls. Why, why do I have to be late? Nobody else is late. Everybody is here. He let out a sigh and tried to find his dorm, 11 K. Actually, he thought that was funny because his nickname was KK, short for Kyle Kehiko. Finding the dorm room, he opened the door with his foot because his hands were full. Enh! EH! Struggling he finally got in, but fell foreword onto his face. Letting go of his luggage, he pulled a notepad out of his pocket. First thing we do is rig all the doors. he wrote down a note about it to himself, then began to unpack.
...But now it's full of evil clowns.
((I extended the ball a little longer, remember its black and white))
......................................Nicola...Claire...Jenner

......................................Miss...Flirt

User Image

Nicola looked at herself in the mirror one last time admiring her white dress.
My shoes go perfect with the dress.
Nicola heard a knock on the door and ran to her mask.
Whoever it is must see me in my complete outfit.
Nicola smoothed her hair down and opened the door, it was Adam.
Nicola's eyes brightened and she smiled.
Hi Adam, you look so handsome. Nicola said looking over his tuxedo

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Kyle Kehiko

When Kyle finished unpacking, he found a notice taped to his door. Hastily ripping it off, he read the event.
A black and white ball? Well, now there is no gray areas for error huh? He looked around his room then smiled mischievously. First day, best make an entrance they won't forget. Running around his room, he gathered up a costume. Kyle's Costume Now all he needed was a mask... Searching through his stuff, he finally found one. He was glad he had saved this mask. Making sure every thing was in order, he grabbed a few things, had his hair fly in every direction before putting on his striped hat. When his coat covered his striped shirt, and his white sneakers were tied, Kyle donned his mask and left his room. He meandered through the halls, wondering if he would meet anybody, and what they looked like. "This used to be a fun house, but now it's full of evil clowns. It's time to start the countdown, I'm going to burn it down, down. I'm going to burn it down. Four, three, two, one... fun!" He laughed at Pink's song Funhouse. He liked the part about evil clowns.
OOC: Kyle Kehiko is Mr. Trouble Maker/ Mr. Immature, FYI. ^^

lil_msnati
User Image-----& User Image

-Tiffany-
Tiffany
-Tiffany--

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss Innocient

- - - - - - - -
                          Tiffany decided that Alejandro's dorm room was the first place to look. She based everything she knew of guys off of her brother, thought that probably wasn't something smart to do. The closer she got to his dorm the more nervous she got. She was twiddling her fingers. When she go there she gently knocked on the door.

---------------------
---------------------

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Abominale Toaster

User ImageUser Image

Alejandro Santos

The Boy Next Door

Alejandro opened his room door, and his jaw dropped. He smiled and said "You look great." He loved the color and how she looked so beautiful. He couldn't stop smiling. He stared at her, looking her up and down.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( NO WAY!!! Tuxedo man from Sailor Moon!!))
User Image-----& User Image

-Tiffany-
Tiffany
-Tiffany--

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss Innocient

- - - - - - - -
                          At first Tiffany just stared at the boy in front of her. She didn't recgonize him as Alejandro. A moment after he complimented he she realized it was him. Her cheeks turned a soft pink. "Th-thanks. You look great yourself. Couldn't recgonize you for a minute there." She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.

---------------------
---------------------

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Kyle Kehiko
Kyle was running down the halls, when he saw Tuxedo Man from Sailor Moon. He skidded to a stop, then pointed at him. TUXEDO MAN!!! Jeez! I haven't seen you since Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury got in a fight! He laughed a little, his sister had made him watch that show. Buh-byeyas! He continued to run down the hall, singing "Fun House" by Pink.
(( >.> That was weird... lol ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas