5. You may only change your picture 4 times once submitted
6. Please when posting make it pretty and must be more than four sentences
7. Romance is allowed
And finally have fun !

User ImageUser Image

ஐ♫Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO Silver Rose & Cross Academy ஐ♫Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Story

Roses ~
Once starting at this school within one week if a girl has fell in love they will receive a silver rose representing their love.At the end of every four month's the girl's (Roses) that had fell in love will be putting a formal party where they will be changing the color of their rose on how far they have gone in their relationship .If a girl has not found a lover they will not receive a rose and will not be attending the party.
(( Note : Emilia15's character will be the one who gives out the different color roses and maybe another person will be chose by emilia15 ))
Questions send me a message ^.^

User Image

Crosses~
When starting at this school a boy will be given a necklace with a cross on it.Just like girl's every four month's they will be having a fighting competition on how far they had gotten stronger.They will be given a different cross color on how much they have trained and gotten stronger.If a person does not have enough strength they will take away their cross.
Question's P.m me ^.^

User Image

Roses / girls

Name :
Reason why here :
Crush :
Bio :
Color rose :
Picture :

Crosses / boys

Name :
Crush :
Color cross :
Picture :

Note : Picture can be anime and real !

My Character
User Image
N:Hakiru Ushiba
A:18
R:Human/Neko/Demon/Angel
Reason : Hikaru has and older brother named Shun that would always bully him.Hikaru had made a promise to his brother after he left to get stronger so when his brother came back he would be strong enough to battle him !
B : Hikaru was only 8 years old when his brother left with his father.Hikaru was left only with his older sister and mom . After his life became so lonely without his brother . Now Hikaru intends on keeping his promise and getting stronger
C : Nobody !
Color : Silver (( Starting color ))

Character's

User ImageName : Mami Suzuki
Reason why here : Mami just wanted to find a place to belong, and someone to fall in love with.
Race : pure blod Vampire
Crush : n/a
Bio : Mami was always alone, feeling as if she didn't belong anywhere. Her vampire side had it so she couldn't really make friends. Nor find anyone to really love.
Color rose : ( not sure )

Name : Tishiomi Takeda
Reason why here : To get away from everything, and have a fresh start. Other than that meet some other people I guess.
Race : Dark Angel/Vampire
Crush : Nobody yet
Bio : Her mother and father always thought poorly in her growing up. Always the odd one. Her parents finally adopeted other children which set competition up for her and others. Finally taking enough of the crap she was sent off to school to fix her. Hopefully
Color rose : Silver I guess.
Picture :User Image

Name : Adelaide Sinclair
Reason why here : Love, and perhaps escape
Race : Mermaid
Crush : None yet
Bio : Adelaide is one of the few mermaids in the palace of the Pacific that won’t marry a prince. Her sisters all have, and she hates being like them, so she left her life of a princess to come here. Now she has a feeling a freedom, and is enjoying it, she just wishes she had a boy to share it with.
Color rose : She hasn’t received one yet
Picture :
Mermaid
User Image
Human
User Image

Name : Rose Darkbane
Reason why here : for love and to leave her parents
Race : neko
Crush : no one yet
Bio : Rose came to this school because she wanted to find someone special
Color rose : doesnt have one yet
Picture : User Image
human : User Image

Name: Piper Hayden
Reason why here: Piper was always lonely and tired she couldn't get a boyfried so she came here to find romance.
Race: Neko
Crush:
Bio: Piper hated being teased and bullied by older kids who were already dating and loved their boyfriend/girlfriend. Piper hated her parents because they abused her and she hated her siblings because they got all the attention she wanted from people. Now she has come here to help her social life.
Color rose : No color yet
Picture:

User Image

Name : kekki
Race : vampire
Crush : None yet
Color cross :dark red
Picture : User Image
You may begin now ! :3

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                            xxxxxMami Suzukixxxxx
                                            Mami wondered into the school, her long white hair flowing behind her as her deep red eyes moved over the halls. It was her first year here, and she wanted to fight in just right. Though she couldn't help but wonder if she'd really be accepted her. It wasn't as if people were lining up to be her friend from the start. She was different. She knew that. Mami hadn't really done anything worn besides have a different eating habit...and being unable to stand the sun..but it wasn't as if Mami had chosen this for herself..

User Image
Hakiru was quietly reading outside under a tree,slowly he would flip through the pages only looking at the pictures
Man Im so tired my eye's are burning from tiredness
He had knew that such a thing didn't exist but he felt as if his eye's were just gonna pop out of his head
Hakiru stood up with the book in one hand and began to walk towards the school,stopping suddenly he turned around and smiled
I hope coming to this school was a right decision
He continued his way back to the school,lifting both his hands towards the back of his head he smiled and yawned .
(( Please everyone when trying to quote someone just at the top put @ect or Q:ect Ty ))

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Rose walkes to the steps of the school while holding her bag
"i hope i make new friends here" Rose said with a sigh and starts to walk around the school
(( @:Rose ))

User Image
Hakiru was also wandering the school trying to find the front door's
Oh come on Ive been here for like half an hour
He closed his eyes and suddenly bumped into someone,he fell a little bit back wards and rubbed his head
Oh damn,Im sorry I was looking forward.
He stood up and held out his hand to help the girl up,smiling he helped her up and began to help pick up her bags
Here you go
He handed her the bags and smiled holding out his hand
Hello my name is Hakiru

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
"oh thank you" Rose said shyly "im Rose" she looks down "sorry i was walking pretty fast and yeah hi" Rose began to smile shyly

User Image
No it's okay you don't have to worry about it
Hakiru smiled and looked back at rose,scratching his head he yawned
Its nice to meet you rose I hope you have fun at this school
He chuckled lightly and lifted his arms towards the sky
I would show you around but Im new here to and im exploring
Hakiru smiled and shoved both his hands in his pockets
User Image
Adelaide Sinclair

Adelaide pulled her suitcase behind her. It was amazing that she had gotten everything to fit in the travel bag, but she had. She looked for all the things the school had given her to let her know where her room was. She saw toe building that held her dorm and began to walk towards it. No one in her family knew that she was here, nor did she want them to, otherwise her father would have sent a bodyguard, or worse, had the bodyguard force her back to home, the very place she wanted to avoid for now. After walking up a few stairs, she found her room on the third floor. On her way to find her room, she saw a swimming pool. Maybe she's have to sneak out when everyone was sleeping and jump in. A mermaid couldn't be dry for more than a week before their skin started to die, than again, baths might be a good idea. She found her room and used her key top open it. They had granted her wish of a single dorm. She knew her race was still a secret, and she definitely did not want anyone finding out. The mere thought of people watching her to observe her was torture enough. It reminded her to much of home. She closed the door behind her and placed her suitcase on the only bed in the room, glad it was the only one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff