Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya Was thankful he wasnt mad.
But then again why would he be.
"Sure sure that sounds fun. Meet me
Outside the parking lot."
She replied.
Happy to leave this school.
Eyes : Bright yellow
Akiba nodded, "Okay, see you there" Akiba shut his phone and then took out his bluetooth and then looked for his headband, finding it he tied it on his wrist and ran down to the parking lot, getting there and seeing Aya he stopped and put a hand on her shoulder and panting he looked up ,"Tada...I'm here!"
Aya spun around and saw Akiba.
"Where to sir?"
She asked in a british accent.
She wished the war never even happened.
Everything she did brought back bad memories.
She shook it off and looked up at Akiba.
Waiting for his reply.

Eyes: yellow
Still panting Akiba looked up at her and then stood at his full length, "I don't know I'm taking you out I was fine sleeping...so where to madam" Akiba asked standing straight and true like he had studied proper etiquette, in which he did but he stood like a true gentlemen. "Screw this s**t" Akiba said standing like he always stood.
"Ah the posibilities."
Aya said teasingly.
Laughing at his attempt to be a gentlemen.
He was never the kind for that type of thing,
Aya really didnt know what was around.
"How about an ice cream?" she asked.
She hadnt had one for awhile.
Before the war.

Shapeshifter

Cossette stopped playing and looked down at the keys. She turned around and leaned on the piano. She pulled her hair up in to a ponytail. She smiled then flicked her fingers and watched the window on the other side of the room freeze. She sighed and stood up and walked out of the room and wandered the hallways. She started touching random things making them freeze.

Dapper Raider

(would anyone wanna clue me in on what's going on because it suddenly went to the next day and then...)
BlackRoseVirus
(would anyone wanna clue me in on what's going on because it suddenly went to the next day and then...)

((Wish I could tell you, but I'm as clueless as you are...))
(( Basically me and akiba are going off campus. but that has been stuck on accouunt of him being offline. Everyone is just walking around aimlessly really. Hope this helps smile ))
((Hey! I'm back!
I'm just going to skip a few things so I can catch up with everything sweatdrop ))

Liara closed the door to her dorm with her hands filled with bags from the store. She put the bags onto the floor and sat down on the bed. She opened a few bags filled with random blue and green pillows and a blanket to match. After laying the pillows on her bed, she pulled out a box for a Do-It-Your self Office desk and a thin foam mattress used for camping. She opened up the box and started making the desk. About a half hour later she had made the desk and stapled the foam mattress to the desk. She covered the desk with the blanket and the desk against the windowsill and placed the pillows on the desk. She smiled and sat on it, hoping it would last for more than 5 minutes. She opened the window and stuck her hand outside. "God I wish it would rain..." she thought as she turned on her mp3 player and listened to 'Umbrella' by Rihanna.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart
Name: K
Race:Angel Princess, Princess of all Angels
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: K never really understand the war but she really cares. Her parent is the King of Angels, so she's the REAL princess.
Weapon: poison tipped daggers, swords
Powers: uses God`s power with his permission
Appearence:User Image
Personality: hyper, bubbly, nice, caring, always up for adventure and rebellious. Shy, cute, caring
Other
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas