Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Welcome to Strawberry Field High School. A school filled with the normal drama, action, and romance that other High Schools love and abhor at the same time. A school filled with gifted and troubled students. Students this year seem to have more issues then the ones prior. This year, the students all have interesting qualities and seem oddly familiar to a few choice Disney Characters. A group of eight teens have just entered their first year at Strawberry Field and they have no idea what is in store for them this year; no idea that they were even going to be thrown into this new and confusing world. They only know that they are here until further notice.

Intro
Plot/ Rules
Character Profiels/ Roles
Other
User Image

Ҏ Ƚ ϴ Ⱦ :

On one last attempt to take Atlantis as ehr own, Ursula cast a spell over the watery kingdom, attemtping to curse the kingdom and bring the merpeople to her mercy. Instead, the large curse ripped a hole in the thin veil between our world and the Disney realm. Because of this, eight unsuspecting, and loved Disney characters are thrown into a new world. Their souls haev been thrown into eight normal High School students, and now they have to find a way back to their designated stories. With only their Principle- Principle Tinker -to guide them, the group hopes takes this challenge head-on and try to survive what all kids fear and axiously await to eb through: High School.

Soon, though, some of the Chraracters are beginning to like their new home. The families they have gained, and even the new found loves that are sprouting through the School. Soon, a battle between those who want to return home and get tehir stories back, and those who are embracing these new stories begins to rage. Who will win? Will they all stay in this new place and their new stories? Or will they all be dumped- some unhapily -back into their set stories, roles, and destinies. Would you want a new life if you realized you'd been living a planned out tale your whol life? Who will you side with?

¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤

Я Ʉ Ƚ Ɇ Ϛ:
1. No God Modling, auto hitting, ect. Basicallyfollow TOS; this may be my forum but Gaia owns the site. Three strikes and you're out.

2. Romance and violence are encaouraged, but please keep it PG-17; also no automatically killing off or hitting one another. Talk to a player before you kill anyone off. Battles will be determined by dice rolls. Who ever gets the highest number will win.

3. No text talk or first person. All text messages, IM's, notes, and letters can have text talk, but besides that don't use it. Out Of Character in {} [] () || or <>

4. I enjoy pretty posts but I do not make them manditory, I do however make it manditory you post all you can. Don't join then not post that makes me mad. You will be given a notice if you don't post once a week and three days after that your character is banned unless you PM me with a reasonable excuse. Please let me know if you will be away for a long period of time though.

5. Be nice to your fellow RP'ers or I will separate you like kids. Silly fights in RPs are silly and take from the story. And it really isn't fun to be mean to one another adn take it out with your characters.

6. Keep cursing to a minimum please, I don't mind it just star it out if your character is a real bad mouth, though.

7. PM me profiels before posting and I will accept or decline you. Please try filling these profiels out in detail, I don't want novels but one liners don't help me judge a character. I don't care how many characters you take just keep up with them all. Also, all Twins are a package deal. You take a set of twins and you RP for them both, also make only one profile for twins.

8. You don't have to be exactly like the cannon you chose; actually I would love if they were very different to make the story fun. Also, you don't have to stick exactly to the fairytale you're in. You can change it up and make a new ending for your tale. For example, Jasmine can fall for Shang, or Cinderella can fall in love with Aladdin. Have fun! These characters are out of their stories for the first time and alot of them are happy for the freedom!

9. Ask me if you have any questions; I'm more then willing to answer. Also tell me if I have forgotten anything, if I screw up, or if I can do anything to help you. I also give brownie points to whomever has to guts to tell me I've screwed up.

10. Label your PM's "Disney Is My Crack Fix"

This line is blank for a reason, highlight it and see.

11. This is a semi-lit roleplay meaning I expect at least a paragraph minimum every post. I get writers block but we can all get at least five sentences out.

12. Put a heart at the bottom of your profile or reserve so I know you read these rules.

13. These rules are subject to change or be altered by me

¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤

Intro
Plot/ Rules

Other
User Image

Profiles:

[align=center][size=13][color=red]Look In A Mirror[/color][/size]
{{Pic Real Only}}
[size=13][color=color1]Hello Can't You Read?[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Name}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color2]Well If You Can't...[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Nicknames}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color1]I Count...[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Age}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color2]Some Things Never Change[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Bio At Least 1 Paragraph}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color1]If You Say So...[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Personality 3-4 Sentences}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color2]Well Mom says[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Gender}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color1]I'm A Proud[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Alliance&Race/ Prince/Princess/Villian/ect.}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color2]If You Must Know...[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Pets/ Crush/ Alliance (Bad/ Good/ ect.) }}[/color]
[size=13][size=13][color=color1]Hocus Pocus[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Special Power if you have one}}[/color]
[color=color2]Roll It Back Again[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Likes/Dislikes}}[/color]
[size=13][color=color1]Well, Only If You Promise Not To Tell[/color][/size]
[color=3]{{Gaia User Name}}[/color][/align]

Reserves(Manditory Before Profiles)-

[imgleft]100x100 icon for your character[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=color1]Name[/color]
[color=color2]Prince/Princess Role[/color]
[color=color1]Age[/color]
[color=color2]Gaia User[/color][/align]

Miss Goth (AKA Mulan)
//Taken By Neon_Fear13//

User ImageUser Image

Miss Cheerleader (AKA Cinderella)
//taken by Classically Insane//

User ImageUser Image

Miss Geek (AKA Ariel)
//Taken by Purina//

User ImageUser Image

Miss Rebel (AKA Jasmine)
//Reserved for championbabaro//

User ImageUser Image

Mr. Loner (AKA Shang)
//open//

User ImageUser Image

Mr. Jock (AKA Prince Charming)
//Open//

User ImageUser Image

Mr. Geek (AKA Pince Eric)
//taken by Neon_Fear13//

User ImageUser Image

Mr. Drama Geek (AKA Aladdin)
//Open//

User ImageUser Image

Principle Tinker (AKA Tinker Bell)
//taken//

User Image

Vice Principle Tentacle (AKA Ursala)
//taken//

User Image

Intro
Plot/ Rules

Other
User Image

White List:
-Me For making the RP
-Will Add More Later

Black List:
No One, let's keep it there.

Annoncements:
Open For Profiles!!

School Grounds:
Front of School
Court yard
Pool
Theater
Girls' Rooms
Boys' Room

Intro
Plot/ Rules
Other

User Image

(For a Rainy Day Or A Happy Ending... Whichever comes first)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hello My Disney Lovers!

We are finally starting posting for my Role Play- Hell On The Heart -I am sorry for the delay i was hoping for a few new profiles but so far we have myself as Mulan (Miss Goth) and also as Prince Eric (Mr. Geek), Purenia as Ariel (Miss Geek), kakashisbff as Prince Charming (Mr. Jock), and championbarbaro has reserved Jasmine (Miss Rebel. I would love if someone would play Mr. Loner (Shang) or Mr. Drama Geek (Aladdin) for them; and I will also be controlling Principle Tinker and Vice Principle Tentcles until further notice. Tell your friends so that we can get more guys!

The kids will start out entering the school and finding their dorm rooms. Every student has their own room and is free to roam the campus- the horse stalls, pool, theatre and drama department, courtyards, gardens, and library when not in class. Each student will have the same schedule as not to make further confusion. The schedule will be as follows:

1st block Algebra/ Math Class
2nd block Adv. English/ Literature
3rd block Music/ Chorus Class
4th block Hisroty (World and US)
5th block Gym (Either Swimming or Horse Back Riding)
6th block Art (Art History or 3D Art)
7th block Study Hall/ Free Period.

Curfiew is ten o clock and no boy or girl may be in the opposite sex's dorm after hours. Class activities will be posted as they arrive and Home Coming Dance is this week. Ask that special him/her and get an outfit!

Thank you!
Principle Tinker/ Neon (Ally)

That Means We're Open For Posting!!!
User Image
nnabelle arie ohnson
aka inderella

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Annabelle woke up early in the morning. It was time for her first day of school. She sighed, and walked over to the bathroom. Bells took a lot of time getting herself ready. She showered, washed her hair, dried her hair, ironed her hair, picked out her outfit, applied her makeup and got her bag ready for school. This daily routine took about an hour, so she got up extra early. Annabelle slipped on her shoes, and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After she did, she put her bags in her car, and drove off to her new school. When she arrived, it was rather big, and she got a bit of butterflies. She wondered if she'd fit in here. If she'd have real friends. She had decided before she got here that she wouldn't tell anyone about the money her dad left her. Everyone she told only wanted to be friends with her for her money. She wanted to find friends that liked her for her. And find a love that loved her for her. Bells sighed, and stepped out her car, grabbing her bags, and started walking toward the school.
User Image
Erik Knight
Prince Eric

♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ -

My Outfit
My Theme Song
Learn The Lyrics

"Snow is white, snow is pure; Yet my heart is black and I am unsure. My heart mistakes me... Wiht someone who can see right and wrong, not hold it in their hands."

Erik sighed as he pulled his bags out of the black Nissan he had driven in. As soon as he was out, he turned to wave at his driver and then hightailed it to his dorm room. Room Eleven was easy to find and he tossed his things in. He wasn't intending to hang out in his room the entire first day; he was going to explore. Maybe find the library and other things and meet some people.

"New school, new chance..." Erik sad with a grin. He noticed a petite asian girl adn a blonde girl entering the school and grinned." New people too..."

"Black and White, my world stands, torn between wrong and right; I have no choice but to fight; You will never understand... I am an Angel of Destiny, torn by Destiny's hands..."
♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -♪ - ♫ - ♬ -

User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)-»»-(¯`v´¯)-»»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Delilah Jaelle Trinity
"DJ"

Call Me Mulan...

"Can it be,
I'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself,
I would break my family's heart"

Delilah- more commonly known as DJ -was at the school before she was ready; she didn't know why she and the other disney characters were given this chance, this new world, but she was going to take it on like anything else: head on. She hiked her bag up her shoulder and glanced up. There was a blonde- probably going to be the next head cheerleader if stereotypes held -and some guy coming out of the building. So far the people were not promising.

"Ancestors, please take me back?" DJ tried staring at the sky. No such luck... She sighed and looked down at her bearded dragon- Mushu. She was lucky they let her keep him with her. He was staring at her blue cricket Crickey as well and DJ grinned, happy to have two friends at least.

Who is that girl I see;
Staring straight, back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
somehow I cannot hide,who i am,though i've tried...
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?"

☜♥☞ ☜♥☞ My Reflection Today ☜♥☞ ☜♥☞

{{OOC: Sorry for suck intro, school just restatred so I'm typing while I'm supposed to be writing my opening thesis on psycho analysis. It's halfway done, I just don't want to finish yet... }}

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Amelia Pearl Murray

Amelia's car pulled into the parking lot and into an open space. She opened her door and quickly got out, bringing her bag with her. She smiled at the driver and waved. She pulled her bag over her shoulder and began to move for the school. She walked in the doors and looked around. Everything looked nice. It was great to be starting school again. She looked around again as she started to look for her room. It was five so it wasn't too difficult. She actually hoped to find someone to talk to soon.

User Image
My Outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas