Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Creators: NENEpewwpeww && X_inukiko_X

♫_________ωєℓ¢σмє ::

Dear,_______________

Congradulations. If you are reading this that means your going to explode in 20 seconds. Just kidding; school humor. But, seriously if you are reading this. This means that you have been gradually accepted into "Yandaru academy". A place where those of the supernatural can learn to adapt thier special abilitys in a human society. We encourage for students to learn to use thier powers correctly. With this letter comes a plane ticket, map of the school, schedule, && permission to a dorm key.

Sincerely,
your headmaster; Master Tzachinawah.

OOC Thread l l Profile Thread

♫________________

User Image

♫_________αηησυη¢ємєηтѕ::

Accepting profiles now!

♫________________

User Image

♫_________ʠσямѕ::

Two persons per dorm.

Room : (( 2A )):Byron Truston Adenfelt&_______
Room: (( 3A )):Rose Arimono&______
Room: (( 4A )):Certari Abiel&Crimbo Izaki Washio
Room: (( 5A )):Ayame Satoshi&Ren Masao Suzumoto
Room: (( 6A )):Hanako Fujii&_______

Rooms are co-ed.

Room : (( 2B )):Matt Abe&Luka Rain
Room: (( 3B )):Gabriel Constantine de la Cruz&______
Room: (( 4B )):Narachi Yagamoto&Ichigo Kuren
Room: (( 5B )):Rosetta Briar&_______
Room: (( 6B )):Yumi Haruhi&Toshiaki Erizawa

♫________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫_________яυℓєѕ ::

✖Follow the Gaia ToS
                ✖Cursing is acceptable, but don't over do it.
                Romance is a Yes.
                ✖No cybering, it is gross. Time skip if needed!
                ✖Violence is Good too.
                ✖No Text Talk: Ex: " 'lyk, brahhh, i culdn't figurehh yuu out, wth?! brb, rolf, lol, Etc. Etc.' "
                ✖Please have a pretty post. (Makes it funner to read :3 If you don't know how to make pretty posts, And you ask nicely, I Might make you one...if i'm not busy )
                Thinking is like thiss.
                ✖No one liners, I need at the very least Three sentences. But don't write soo much that everyone reluctant to read your post.
                ✖If you Do Not post for atleast two days, your being kicked out. We want you to be active!! <3
                ✖If there is something bothering you, please Pm me about it.
                ✖I shall put more rules up if necessary.
                ✖Please, Please, Please!!! Use proper grammar. You're not in pre-school...
                ✖No god moding!!
                ✖Drama is highly encourage!
                ✖Please do not send me skeletons and post once then leave. That's really annoying...
                ✖I pick your dorms for you, do not whine to me about it.
                ✖If OOC we have an OOC thread or you can use ((bleh)), {{Blah}}, [[Yay~]], or OOC: Tee-Hee.
                ✖Please don't have your character be like 500 years old, and say he hasn't aged a day...
                ✖NENE and I are the mods, we have the right to kick anyone out.
                ✖Send all skeletons to Nene<3 or Inu(Me). Tittle it: I Love Giraffes (<--- Highlight it)
                ✖Please do not post till I or Nene have accepted your profile.
                ✖You get three strikes, three strikes, your out.

♫________________

♫_________¢нαяα¢тєя ѕкєℓєтσηѕ::

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x x x x x x x x x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x x x x

SKELETONS!!
                    [align=center][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]

{IMG HERE, ANIME ONLY!!!!}[/align]

[color=Postingcolor]My full name is;;[/color] {Your Characters name}
                    [color=postingcolor]I go by;;[/color] {your nickname}
                    [color=postingcolor]I have these parts;;[/color] {Gender, M/F }
                    [color=postingcolor]I am;;[/color]{AGE}
                    [color=postingcolor]Race;;[/color]{Vampire, Human, Werewolf, Etc}
                    [color=postingcolor]Powers;;[/color]{what powers to do have?}
                    [color=postingcolor]Weapon;;[/color]{Weapons, if you don't want a weapon, just leave this blank}
                    [color=postingcolor]I've been attending for;;[/color]{What year are you, First year/Second year/Third year?}
                    [color=postingcolor]I swing a certain way;;[/color]{straight,bi,lesbian,gay,pansexual, Etc.}
                    [color=postingcolor]I live in dorm;;[/color]{What dorm would you LIKE to live in, doesn't mean it's guaranteed}
                    [color=postingcolor]I'm at Yandura Academy because;;[/color]{Reason behind coming to this school}
                    [color=postingcolor]Bio;;[/color]{Your Biography, History}
                    [color=postingcolor]I tend to be really;;[/color]{Personality}
                    [color=postingcolor]I could never live without;;[/color]{5 things you like}
                    [color=postingcolor]I really hate;;[/color]{5 things you hate}
                    HATE
                    HATE
                    HATE
                    HATE
                    HATE
                    [color=postingcolor]I'm totally crushing on;;[/color]{who you like}
                    [color=postingcolor]Oh, before I forget;;[/color] {additional things you want people to know about your character}
                    [color=postingcolor]Who's in Control;;[/color] {your username}
                    [align=center][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]

♫________________

♫_________яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ::

♥ ::Mutual love .
ღ ::One side love .
❤::Couple.

◆::One sided hate .
◇::Mutuaul hate .

~~ ღ Yumi---Toshiaki (Yumi Confessed.)
~~ ღ Crimbo---Certari "Winter."

PM X_inukiko_X//Nene, if you got a little Somethin' Somethin' Going on ;]
Or, if you despise someone!
Whichever way works!

♫________________

Our Banner! >______<
Made by: Inu!(: Pm if you need a banner, Always happy to help! :3

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/o-a/t.62343341/][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9522/6901428341b424em3z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Note to Self:
X_inukiko_X
●Toshi&Yumi's conversation put on hold for when Thabarnar logs back on.
●Remind nene about what she's missed...
●Kick out those who have broken school rules and have not posted in a while.

♫»Pm X_inukiko_X If you want to have your own 'Note to self'.
It'll help you stay organized and remember who your rpling with incase you gotta go.«♪

Yandaru Academy's Information Office.

Alrighty, Many of you have been asking for the Time of day, Weather, and date. To make it all easier for all, here we have our beloved information.

Date;; June 28.
Weather;; Surprise Snow day, it's a supernatural school, Anything Can Happen.
Time Of Day;; Afternoon.

User Image
XXX
black bird slow and softlyвяєαкs a glass of wineXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - - - - ooc ;;

Legs hanging off his bed, Nachii rises from his inactivity. Eye-crusties filling the corner of his eyes, he chechks his breath really quick then stands up && goes to the bathroom. What the fack' went down yesterday, man? Not even bothering to brush his teeth, he just gargles some mouthwash then spits. "Ahh, nothing like a grey day. " He walks over to the kitchen, takes some tablets && lights a cig. "What should I wreck today?" He says as he sucks deeply to the reefer, grining widely.

User Image

broken bluesy whispers sιиɢ to me tonight

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

A car pulls up to the school, "Don't kill anybody, Wolf girl." A woman said, glaring at Rose. "Yeah, yeah." Rose said, slamming the door. The woman simply drove off. "Gee, I'll miss you too, Ma." She muttered, walking into the school and went to the front desk to get her keys. Rose could smell smoke, she sneezed. "Uh, I was here to get.." She said, tilting her head trying to remeber what she came to get. "Oh, my key." She said holding out her hand and the man put it in her hand. She turned to go find her dorm.

----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Yeah, That's right. The name's Rose Arimono."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out