Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ STORY
           I believe we have all imagined this at some point, had a dream about it, about being able to use magic. Picturing yourself as some grand sorcerer or sorceress conjuring up powerful spells of fire, ice and things seemingly from one’s wildest imaginations. For some of us, these end as simple fantasies but for some out there, these imaginations do not stay such. For a lucky few of us, they became reality, those born lucky enough to possess magical abilities. For such individuals, most find themselves attending a certain school called Innostus.
           The academy was founded several centuries ago by a group of archmages who decided for the safety of the world itself, that a formal education system for magic was to be instated. All individuals who have registered themselves as users of magic were, by law, asked to send their children to this school so they could be taught magic and its usage. For the first few decades the school was a fair and equal system. Magical background were not considered and every student was treated equally and fairly. However, as decades passed this equal system began to be shifted. Those who came from renowned and gifted families, those deemed to be wizards, sorcerers and so forth became subject to favoritism. While those who came from lower magical lines such as witches and warlocks began to be looked down upon.
           This had lead to the point today where the academy is split into two distinct portions. The upper academy, who housed state of the art equipment and the best magical instructors money can offer available to those of noble magic blood. While those born from lesser bloodlines are forced to attend classrooms that at best facilitated a basic level of education. It was a segregation that allowed those of the higher class to treat these witches, these warlocks, these shamans as but petty mages. Mages that practiced barbaric and devilish magic that had no place learning what “Real” magic was.
           This favoritism was clear to the point where at times, students of the lower class were treated as livestock. Their magical energy “Donated” to those who rule above as a form of training to strengthen their magic.
           Our plot really thickens with one which who had a simple thought, “I have had enough”. One witch dared to stand against them all, who rallied her fellow students to demand equality among all magic users. One such witch that dared challenge the cruel system that had been set up and devised a competition that would decide the outcome of their fates forever. This is the story of a little witch with large guts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE STORY

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ RULES
           GENERAL RULES ― Always follow all of Gaia’s Terms of Service. Now in general there are a few things I will not allow here. I will not tolerate discrimination of gender, race and orientation. In fact I will not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you discriminate, even jokingly, you will be removed from the RP without notice, you have been warned. Now as far as violence go, it is by far welcome here. But please keep it so that it isn’t overly brutal, this is a dark fantasy yes but let’s not go describing how you decapitate something in overly gruesome detail. Cybering is straight up forbidden; romances of course is encouraged but keep it clean. I am the god of this RP and if the god is not present then DelarStar is the ruling deity and should she not be present either then well s**t… I don’t know, anarchy happens I guess and you all fight to the death to see who rules (let us hope it does not come to that). I reserve the right to of course change any rules.
           CHARACTER GUIDELINES ― I shall not have Gary Stus or Mary Sues here, your character must have some level of depth. Make them interesting because that is the most interesting part of roleplays is seeing how they are in the beginning and what they shape into after. All character appearances will be anime only and try not to use overly used appearances (I’m sure you’ll know one when you see it if you have been roleplaying as long as I have). An excellent place to get images is http://www.zerochan.net/ highly recommend you find your character here. Now to extend the earlier discussion I don’t want to have any Miss./Mr. Perfects. While they can be highly capable they cannot be infallible.
           LITERACY ― This roleplay is dubbed as a Lazy-Literate; there are few things I shall expect of you. Each post should be at least four-hundred words; preferably more, but it must be at least that. In general keep spelling and grammar mistakes to a minimum, frequent spelling mistakes will be met with no mercy as spellcheck exists. Read over your post at least once before posting, or toss it into a spellchecker.
           POSTING ― You shall need to have some kind of post layout that dazzles me. Jokes, you just need a post layout that in the minimal needs your character’s appearance and name. Actual post size should be either ten or eleven. Speech shall be bolded and coloured differently, thoughts shall be italicized. Do not use blinding colors in the main body of text (especially yellow, I hate yellow only because I am colorblind to it and my eyes have great difficulty seeing it).
           ACTIVITY ― I expect one post per week until posting order is established, then you must post 5 days after it becomes your turn. You will be warned if you haven’t given me a post in a week and a half. Without notice you will be removed if you haven’t posted in two weeks regardless of circumstance. Preferably I like to keep this RP active so as long as I get a post from someone every day I will have no complaints.
           APPLICATION DETAILS ― Head to the application post in the profile thread and you’ll find the details necessary to join the roleplay.
           HAVE FUN ― Because if you don’t, I won’t and that just makes everyone sad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE RULES]

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ PRIMARY CASTERS
           Primary Casters playable roles; all part of the same team. Team Name: TBD

★「━━ AFFLUENT WIZARD )
        User Image
        ❝¦MILO x MALE x SEVENTEEN x 06 Ophiel
        xx INTELLECTUAL && SLUGGISH && PRIVILEGED

★「━━ LOQUACIOUS SORCERESS )
        User Image
        ❝¦PENELOPE x FEMALE x SEVENTEEN x Naktergal
        xx BRILLIANT && CLUMSY && GULLIBLE

★「━━ TWO-FACED ENCHANTER )
        User Image
        ❝¦WARD x MALE x SIXTEEN x DELARSTAR
        xx POLITE && FLIRTATIOUS && SADISTIC

★「━━ ECCENTRIC ILLUSIONIST)
        User Image
        ❝¦CELINA x FEMALE x SEVENTEEN x CATCAR
        xx MOTIVATED && CAREFUL && FORCEFUL

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE CAST

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ SECONDARY CASTERS
           Secondary Casters playable roles; all part of the same team. Team Name: TBD

★「━━ INTELLIGENT WITCH )
        User Image
        ❝¦AVRA x FEMALE x THIRTEEN x CATCAR
        xx TACTICAL && CALM && EMOTIONLESS

★「━━ ATHLETIC WITCH )
        User Image
        ❝¦NEFELI x FEMALE x THIRTEEN x DELARSTAR
        xx IDEALISTIC && AMBITIOUS && SHORT-TEMPERED

★「━━ DEVOTED SHAMAN )
        User Image
        ❝¦ROMULUS x MALE x SEVENTEEN x MY BEST ENEMY
        xx LOYAL && CIVIL && DISTRUSTFUL

★「━━ RESTRAINED BLOOD MAGE )
        User Image
        ❝¦PIROSKA x FEMALE x FOURTEEN x NO EUL
        xx EARNEST && QUIET && VENGEFUL

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ MIXED CASTERS
           Mixed Casters (Team formed by both primary and secondary casters) playable roles; all part of the same team. Team Name: TBD

★「━━ DARING WAR MAGE )
        User Image
        ❝¦SALEN x MALE x SEVENTEEN x WICKLAND
        xx COURAGEOUS && PROUD && DOGMATIC

★「━━ MELANCHOLY ALCHEMIST )
        User Image
        ❝¦NIX x FEMALE x SEVENTEEN x RITZO
        xx ACADEMIC && PRECISE && NEGATIVE

★「━━ SLEEPY ORACLE )
        User Image
        ❝¦ZAIRE x MALE x SIXTEEN x J I Z Z N E Y W O R L D
        xx TRUTHFUL && CAREFREE && LAZY

★「━━ JOLLY BARD )
        User Image
        ❝¦REM x MALE x EIGHTEEN x CREME DE LA MEME
        xx UPBEAT && INVENTIVE && IMPULSIVE

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ MAGIC
           Due to the biased nature of the Magical education system, magic users are split into two distinct categories known as Primary Spellcasters and Secondary Spellcasters. Note there is no distinct difference in power or potential to be powerful with each class, they are just groups divided based on their style of magic. Primary casters magic are more formal, more elegant you might say, while Secondary casters rely on a more fundamentally primitive style of magic. Both are equal in their own right but society has deemed primary casters to be "better" than secondary casters.

THE PRIMARY CASTERS
           WIZARD ― When it comes to authority in the magical community, Wizards tend to have the greatest influence. Wizards are your all around best spellcasters. They are not limited to any particular style of magic and are not bound to one particular element. Most naturally fall under a particular school of magic and practice with one particular element but the freedom of choice is always open and available to them. However, a limiting factor of Wizards is they are bound to the knowledge of the past. Most learn their magic from spellbooks, the textbooks of the magical world and simply reuse spells made by others. Why fix what isn't broken? Why beat perfection? Wizards tend to draw an air of arrogance and thus become dependent on absorbing magical knowledge instead of creating their own. Preset Abilities: Elemental Affinity and Freedom of Magic.
           ENCHANTER ― The Enchanter, known for their beauty in their magic and the power to overwhelm even the strongest opponents. Enchanter magic serves to bedazzle the minds of others to their will. They boast a large number of charm magic that allow them to dominate the minds of others. Enchanters are dangerous individuals, those that would otherwise have been regulated to secondary casters if not for the nature of their ability to influence others. However, they are not limited to simple mind manipulation; Enchanters also boast a wide variety of magic to enhance objects, living and non-living. They can make wood to become as hard as steel, flesh to be impenetrable, and a wide variety of other buffs to aid others in combat. All enchanters know how to create basic spellblades to give them an added bit of protection. However it is important to note that Enchanters do not have any ability in the arcane arts. They are not able to use offensive spells and thus must rely on their spellblades to be their only means dealing combat damage other than controlling others. Preset Abilities: Charm Magic, Mind Manipulation Magic, Enchanting and Spellblade Conjuration.
           SORCERER/ESS ― Unlike Wizards who value freedom of choice, Sorcerers and Sorceresses alike value the ability to pick a chosen few and master it in its entirety. They are grand spellcasters who are experts in their chosen field of knowledge. Sorcerer's tends to fall into bloodlines, or generations of magic users who have dedicated their lives to their chosen magic and each generation strives to improve upon it. They were well known spell creators, and often are the first ones to introduce a new spell or style of magic to the community. However, Sorceresses who follow upon their bloodline tend to squander their natural abilities. They are expected to follow a certain path and thus their natural abilities are never truly realized. This is a small price to pay as ultimately a large foundation of knowledge is open to them from the moment of birth. Preset Abilities: Bloodline Knowledge, Spell Proficiency and Spell Mastery.
           ILLUSIONIST ― Masters of illusions, many refer to to them as playful tricksters. There is no doubt in mind that when it comes to the art of illusion they are the best. Able to create illusions as simple as breathing, your power is not how strong your arcane ability is but how imaginative you are. A true illusionist knows the fine line between real and absurd, walking that balance and creating what seemingly seems impossible but seemingly not. When illusions don't work, illusionist has but one trump card up their sleeve. Illusion embodiment, a self illusions that can grant them any one thing they wish. However it comes at a severe cost. Some illusionist have become known to go insane afterwards. A skill only to be used as a last resort. Preset Abilities: Illusion Magic and Illusion Embodiment.
           DRUID ― Embodiment of Nature, Druids are practitioners of magic that ties deep within natures roots. From birth they make bonds with an animal that becomes their life partner. At their beck and call, a druid can call forth their companion animal to fight alongside them. A druid's primarily focus is on the natural magic of Earth, Wind and Water. They turn nature against their foes. Druid's are also among the best natural fighters. Typically the only spellcasters who focus on training their body, they also use magic to supplement their physical abilities. Add onto that, druids are capable of shapeshifting into their companion animal, making them one of the most formidable foes to any spellcaster. Preset Abilities: Companion Animal, Nature Magic and Shapeshifting.
           ORACLE ― Oracles have always been a rather strange set of spellcasters due to the fact that their magical ability was granted to them without their choice. Many oracles continue life without ever dabbling in their abilities by for those who do they realize they have been granted power unlike most others. Oracles do not need to work to get their magic, in fact they rarely even need practice. Through random times in life, another magical spell simply appears in their mind as if they knew it all along. Granted to them by some unseen god or goddess, Oracles gain their magic through zero work. Many argue that Oracles do not deserve to be amongst the primary casters for their lack of effort but many cannot deny how powerful they are. Though Oracles do have an ability they gain through hardwork and that is their ability to see into the future. Once a day an Oracle is able to see a future event, through practice and honing they can eventually get to the stage where the event is one of their choosing. Preset Abilities: Future Sight, Gifted Magic
           BARD ― Magic through music, it doesn’t quite sound so awesome does it? While other mages can conjure up arcane blasts with their hands, a bard must play a song for their magic to appear. But fear not for you the bard are an almost indispensable asset. Sure you might not be the most powerful of the spellcasters but what you offer is uncontested the best support magic this world has to offer. Your music is able to bring all kinds of benefits to your members, but you can just as easily switch and bring forth powerful debuffs on your foes. You might be stuck as a support but you make the difference between a fight that is won and a fight that is lost. And guess what? You technically have an infinite amount of magic, as long as you can play your music, you can cast your magic. Preset Abilities: Support Proficiency, Unlimited Magic
           PAGOMANCER ― Did it suddenly get quite cold in here? Ahhh the Pagomancer is nearby. A spellcaster who has dedicated their magical studies to the manipulation of ice. Note that because the fact that ice is water but frozen (duh), Pagomancers also hold some ability of hydromancy aka water manipulation. But only to the point where they can free pull and freeze water in the air. Now to go into more specifics, Pagomancers life and breathe in the cold, they are spellcasters well versed in conjuring ice at a blink of an eye. They can freeze opponents in their place or lob shards of ice in various shapes and forms at their target. Highly capable pagomancers have been said to be able to freeze the very water in a person’s body. A terrifying thought no? Alas, Pagomancers have one weakness and is that they are weakened as the ambient temperature gets higher. In desert like conditions, a pagomancer won’t be able to conjure up much ice. Preset Abilities: Ice Magic Expert, Water Magic Proficiency
           AEROMANCER ― Where is that breeze coming from? Oh there's the Aeromancer. Master of the winds the Aeromancer specializes in air magic. Ya know what there is an abundance of? Air, yes, an Aeromancer is always surrounded by his natural element and thus an Aeromancer has an abundant supply of magic always at his fingertips. Aeromancers pride themselves on large area of effect attacks. They are ones who can clear a field of foes with a sweep of their finger. This makes them slightly less precision based mages. Among being able to use air magic, Aeromancers are capable of flight by controlling the wind around them. Preset Abilities: Air Magic Expert, Flight
           RAINBOW OF FLAVORS ― It has long since been believed that most types of magic has been discovered, that any discoveries would be small variations of the existing types. One man however set off to prove that wrong. The man was Alistair, an aspiring chef and a grand spellcaster who one day thought, what if I combined my two loves? The Rainbow of Flavors was born from it. Magic born from flavors. The way it works is that magical receptors are tied directly to the taste buds. Given certain flavors certain magic is produced. While each raw flavor packs a power, it is when flavors are combined that things truly start to bang. The spells deliver the impact of a flavor as damage or perhaps as support so a key importance is how delicious something is has a strong correlation to the magical power drawn. Alistair also notes that consuming bad flavors also has its advantages, he has been able to replicate Hex magic simply by formulating a rather foul taste. Alistair continues to study this and is uncovering more combinations by the day. Preset Abilities: Taste Magic, Limitless
           OTHERS ― Oracle, Bard, Pagomancer, Aeromancer, Rainbow of Flavors

THE SECONDARY CASTERS
           WITCH ― While often feared and hunted for the stigma that they practice in sacrificial magic, this is far from the truth. The most common of a witches magic comes from communion, a pact made with some otherworldly entity. The ability to ingrain themselves to the web of fate. Many witches are able to see the future and come across knowledge with ease. Witches are also uncanny healers, boasting both abilities to heal and a deep knowledge of herbology. Witches are also the only known spellcasters that are capable of accessing hexes. Hexes are a style of magic dedicated to crippling a foe in combat or to strengthen their own. They come in a wide variety of forms and styles and is one of the most adaptable set of magic available only to witches. Preset Abilities: Hex Magic, Broom Flying, Divination and Familiars.
           WARLOCK ― Among all the casters, Warlocks possess the most wild and chaotic magic. Warlocks are among the very few casters that is unable to possess elemental magic. Their magic consists of pure arcane energy in great abundance. A warlock will never run out of magical energy, but at the cost of the fact they can never truly shape the magic into something grand. What they lack in power they make up for in continuous ability to throw out weak but effective spells. Warlocks are among the few casters of magic that are able to phase themselves in and out of combat. Momentarily becoming ethereal and allowing themselves to re-position before phasing out. To make up for their weakness in spellcraft, Warlocks are able to call upon multiple creatures or familiars to do battle with them. The most common of the warlock familiars are demons, often in the form of imps. More powerful warlocks are able to call upon strong denizens of the demonic realm. However, contracts with these come at a heftier price. Preset Abilities: Arcane Mastery, Phasing and Familiars.
           SHAMAN ― Some beg to question if Shaman's truly belong in the secondary casters; when debates happen they always skew towards it being so. Shaman's tap into the realm of spirits for their magic. For that reason they have always earned a place as a secondary caster due to the fact that it can appear to be a dark form of magic. Shaman's are known for their communion with nature, all life has a spirit and Shaman's work with them to conjure powerful spells. Some are even able to manifest these spirits into the physical realm, often in the form of animals that fight by their side. Other shamans are capable of utilizing totems of commune with the primal elemental spirits, allowing them to conjure powerful spells of Earth, Wind and Fire. Shamans are adaptable with their style, whether it is fighting along with spiritual beasts or utilizing magic from totems, the versatile style allows them to adapt quickly to any situation and swing the tide of battle in their favor. Preset Abilities: Spirit Mastery, Totemic Magic and Conjuring
           BLOOD MAGE ― Blood Magic has always been a taboo subject among the magical community; most see it as barbaric, but most cannot deny the immense potential it serves. A common misunderstanding is that Blood Mages fuel their magic from the blood of others. Drinking blood that most notably gave rise to blood mages being vampires. However this isn't the case. Blood Mages instead are born with an excess amount of blood in their body to fuel such magic. Undeniably so, is that Blood Magic is among if not known as the most powerful of the magic types. Blood Magic is far more potent than the traditional arcane energy utilized by most spellcasters. However, Blood Magic cannot be used a frivolously. Blood Mages only have a certain amount of excess blood to spend at a time before they beginning to use necessary blood and risk anemia. What makes Blood Mages truly powerful is that are able to tap into magic learned by their ancestors. Known as Bloodline Magic, any spells at some stage known by an ancestor is possible to use by a Blood mage who has granted them a momentary ability to tap into it. Preset Abilities: Blood Magic, Excess Blood and Bloodline Magic
           MIMIC ― The Mimic is an odd yet rather interesting spellcaster. While one might think of them as those who copies the spell of others, that isn’t quite the case. A mimic begins life with a fundamental lack of knowledge of magic. They have the basic tools that any spellcaster knows and nothing more. Where they truly shine however is the fact they know nothing. Mimics are able to take on everyday observations, whether it be magic or of the physical world and slowly begin to mold their base set of magic into something bigger, something grander. Mimics do not steal others magic but use it as a source of inspiration for themselves. However, because of this fact, a mimic’s growth is slow. It can be hastened but there is a risk associated with taking too much. If a mimic tries to shape their magic with too many things it might end up backfiring instead. Preset Abilities: Rapid Learning, Innovative Magic
           WARMAGE ― There is a saying among soldiers in the field of war, if you encounter a war mage your best bet of survival is to surrender and hope they spare your life. War Mages are among the most powerful of the secondary casters. Charging into the field of war. War Mages unlike most spellcasters prefer pure function over form and are drilled in magic that will help them smite down their foe in the midst of combat. Trained in physical combat as well, War Mages channel their magic into their weapon dealing devastating blows. War Mages also are known for scare tactics, spells that enlarge them, make them look fiercer and so forth. Preset Abilities: Dominating Presence, Combat Specialist
           PYROMANCER ― Phew, did someone turn up the heat? Oh it's just the pyromancer. Master of fire, the pyromancer is undoubtedly perhaps the most destructive over the elemental mancers. Capable taking a simple fire and turning it into a devastating weapon pyromancers are undoubtedly strong. A pyromancer shall never get burned by his own flames or in fact flames in general. Their skin is resistant to it and they have a high tolerance to heat. Some pyromancers have been known to enter deep into a volcano for training purposes. Needless to say they are both resistant and destructive in one lovely package. Pyromancers are also one of the few who are capable of summoning an elemental, a creature of pure elemental energy.Preset Abilities: Fire Magic Expert, Heat Resistant, Fire Elemental Summoning
           OTHERS ― Warmage, Pyromancer, Alchemist, Psion

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE MAGIC

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ EVENTS
           TEAMS ― The teams have been announced; half of your team is your fellow dorm-mates, the other half is another group of dorm-mates. That's right- you don't get to choose your own team mates. The staff have set up various rooms for each team to meet and get to know each other. Your current task? Just that, as well as figuring out a few other details- aka your team name.

FEBRUARY ― WEDNESDAY
           01 02 03 04 05 06 07
           08 09 10 11 12 13 14
           15 16 17 18 19 20 21
           21 22 23 24 25 26 27
           28 19 30 31

8:50 A.M. ― OVERCAST
           The Primary Casters will be meeting on the third floor, in room c05; otherwise known as one of the arts and crafts room. The Secondary Casters will be meeting in one of the potion rooms on the second floor, numbered b10.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE EVENTS

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ POSTING ORDER
           This post will list the current groups in character, who all is in them, and whose turn it is. If you remember the rules, this roleplay works on a turn based system; the order of the names is the order of whose turn it is, and is decided upon who posts first. You may not skip someone unless they give express permission, or they do not post on time, upon which you will receive permission from either me or DelarStar to post. You can switch between groups as you wish, and your posting order will be decided upon the people you posted in-between. Some events will allow you to create your own groups, but a lot of the events will require you to not only be part of a certain group, but to also stay within that group.

GROUP ONE ― Location
           Name ― Your Turn: Due Month.Day
           Name
           Name

GROUP TWO ― Location
           Name
           Name

GROUP THREE ― Location
           Name
           Name

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE POSTING ORDER

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ SETTING
           Due to the amount of magic that has permeated the Academy, some... unusual effects have taken place. The magic has sunken into the very stones of the once-castle and causes things to switch around. One could enter a classroom on the first floor only to find themselves in one of the tower rooms. Turning a corner in the third floor hallway could have you end up in a second floor hallway. There's no telling where you'll end up- so the Academy has set up teleportation places practically everywhere, and tardy students are generally forgiven.
           LOCATION ― No one except the Headmaster and whomever he decides to tell know where, exactly, the location of the academy is. Not even the teachers or the parents are told- the less that know, the less chances of it being found by non-magical people, or the magical crowd that have turned toward the darker arts. Teleportation magic is used to get both teachers and students to the academy, and despite numerous tries every year to track it, there has been no success.
           SURROUNDINGS ― The academy is surrounded by miles and miles of trees. While the most common are oaks of all sorts, both red and white spruce, and various pine trees. All other sort of trees one can imagine can be found within the vast forests, but they're far less common. How, exactly, can one find trees that normally do not belong next to each other, one may ask? Magic. How else?
           DORMS ― All students ( and teachers ) are required to sleep inside academy grounds. Where, exactly, the teachers sleep are forever a mystery to the students, and grounds for much discussion against those who would wish to prank. The students, however, have two dorms; one for the primary casters and one for the secondary casters. Both are reached by the two bridges towards the left ( if you're facing the academy ) of the academy. The dorms of both are divided into two buildings, one for girls, and one for boys, with magic spells keeping both genders from the opposites building. The rooms are divided into two sorts- either for two people, or three. There are no singles. The primary caster's have a more updated building and comforts, while the secondary caster's have older buildings, though in good repair.
           GYMNASIUM ― The gymnasium is reached via a bridge ( or teleportation ) at the back of the academy. It is its own separate building, five stories tall with a basement for storage. Not only is it used for physical activities, it is also used to play magical sports, and for spell practices. The fourth and fifth floor is divided up into classroom sized rooms for the use of practical spell training.

INNOSTUS ACADEMY
        User Image

FORESTxxxxxxxxxxxLAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLASSROOM 01
        User Image User Image User Image

CLASSROOM 02xxxxMUSIC ROOMxxxxxxxNURSE'S OFFICE

CAFFETERIAxxxxxxxLIBRARY 01xxxxxxxxLIBRARY 02

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE SETTING

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User ImageUser Image

THE ˟ STAFF
           These are, by no means, the only workers and teachers for our rather large academy. They are, however, the most important staff, and the teachers that will be teaching the characters. If your post requires interaction with one of them, you have a question regarding them, etc, then quote either me or DelarStar. While not mentioned here, these characters do have set personalities, as they are muses of both mine and DelarStar's. We do ask that you do not do anything that goes against their nature. If you have a request for/about one of them, then ask. Either one of us can answer for any character, so for the fastest reply quote both of us.

HEADMASTERxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xDISCIPLINARY OFFICERxxxxxxxxx.xHEAD CHEF
                                                      Lucille Ikuzu ― 26 ― Oracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.x Anneliese Ikuzu ― 26 ― Psion xxxxxxxxxxxxx Alistair Ignotus ― 26 ― Rainbow of Flavors

SCHOOL NURSExxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xLIBRARIANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDORM HEAD
                                                      Dimitry Aleksei ― 25 ― Bard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Iyana Rowe ― 18 ― Enchanter xxxxxxxxxxxx Layne Larissa ― 19 ― Pagomancer

GROUNDSKEEPER
                                                      User Image
                                                      Hitomi Ueda ― 127 ― Komainu Familiar

POTIONS & HERBOLOGYxxxxxxxxxxFOUNDATIONS & LAWxxxxxxxxxxxDIVINATION & MAGICAL SYMBOLS
                                                      Midori Desrosiers ― 26 ― Witch xxxxxxxxxx.x Layna Latona ― 18 ― Warmage xxxxxxxxxxx Ikuto Rowe ― 26 ― Alchemist

OCCULT & DEMONOLOGYxxxxxxxxxMAGICAL CREATURESxxxxxxxxxxxxFLIGHT
                                                      Ziminiar ― Old ― Midori's Familiar xxxxxxxxxx Guinevere Garnet Griffith ― 28 ― Druidxxxxx Izolda Ziemniak ― 23 ― Aeromancer

ARTS & CRAFTSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPHYSICAL EDUCATION
                                                      User Image User Image
                                                      Yasu Ueda ― 127 ― Komainu Familiar xxxxxx Kajida ― 20 ― Pyromancer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxx THE STAFF

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
   THE ˟ RESERVED

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500