Yes MJ! ^^ 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Never!!!!! D< ...........okay. c: 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
I want another cookie. :3 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on September 10, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 > >>

~*~ Will You Share Pain With Me? ~*~

The place infront of Dante was so dark, yet felt so warm and welcoming. The trees swayed in greeting as the sky appeared to move while the earth's turned, all cooing her to cross the gates and enter. The building looked anncient yet sparkled, care was obviously placed in every dent and crevas. Slowly Dante put a foot onto the the campass. As her laced leg made contact with the ground, a twitch ran up her spine. This... was her new begining, the blood tainting her soul could be rinsed away. All she needed was to find her choosen savior... she had too. Dante stared up, determination shining in her bright red eyes. If this feeling was true, then this was her time to remake her thread with humanity... and possible gain the forgiveness of the two people who meant the most to her, and then all those others who were destroyed by her.

~*~ I Long To Drink The Blood We Harbor ~*~
I have a dream to find you...

Kagen's pace became faster as he avoided the rush of the crowd of girls. The air whizzed with him, his keen scarlet eyes darting here and there looking for an escape route. Kagen wished to get away from these annoying and noisy people who had disturbed him while he tried to harness his powers. Kagen was also expected to meet the new students coming to this school too, but he was annoyed that the principal had chosen him out of everyone else who studied here.

As Kagen rushed he could sense the presence of a new comer. "Oh...this one is not human...interesting", he said as he looked out the window. window! the perfect escape! kagen thought a smile reaching his lips. He quickly opened the window and jumped down, the cool breeze rushing making his hair raise upwards. As kagen landed, he staggered a bit looking at the girl who he had landed in front of, "Hello, you must be one of the new students, welcome", he said, kagen's eyes lighting with excitment.

I want to find you to fix our wishes...

Dante stared at the mysterious boy who leaped from the window of the academy. As she looked him over slowly, a light gust of wind hit them. The young man's scent dwindled past her nose and Dante's eyes grew starry. Lighter than a whisper Dante said, "You smell so lovely." Before he could say anything Dante blushed, embarrassed by her rude vampire side. Skipping a little around the weilder, Dante hid her hands behind her back and said joyfully, "So, could you please explain this place to me? I'm not sure where I am, but it feels great!" Dante sang, her voice ringing in cheer, cheer in which had been missing from her for a long time.

As she moved, the tree leaves that passed her slightly recoiled. Dante's mind was at a bit of ease her, she could not help having a loose grip on her powers... she would need to improve on that. Once Dante stopped spinning, she smiled at the boy, barley showing her pearlly fangs.

Invisible Sophomore

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE GO LOOKING FOR LOVE...

Miya walks on to the campus, Her hazel eyes full of curiosity and amazement as the scam through the school. She finally feels like she belongs somewhere, all though out of place, like she needs to go back into hiding. This is the first in the longest time she has walk in a group of this many people, it feels so... different. Like her past is haunting over her. She puts her eyes onto a book that was in her hand when she walk into the school, hoping to get that memory out of her head.

EVEN THOUGH IT ENDS UP HURTING US ALL IN THE END

Kagen looked at the girl for a second before the wind carried his voice to her in a hushed whisper, "I know what you are...", his dancing scarlet eyes analysed her as if he were collecting data. "Of course I smell good I wear good perfume", Kagen said right after, a smile lighting up his face.
"This school is a special school, for people who have dreams", Kagen said a dark shadow passed through his face but disappeared as soon as it appeared. "I'm Kagen nice to meet you", he said shaking her hand. Kagen felt very excited to know about this person better. She seemed interesting enough to know about unlike the rest here at the school.
Kagen took her hand pulling her around a corner as soon as he heard the shrill sqeals of girls, "they never give up", he sighed but his vivid smile returned. "I'll show you around, you might see that....a few of us are different", kagen said a mysterious smile spreading. "I
cannot show you to the principal yet. I...well did a few stuff to him", a stiffled snicker escaped his lips. "Dont worry I'll show you around the school as long as we avoid them", he said pointing at the girls.

User Image
I want to find you to fix our wishes

As Dante followed Kagen, she replied, "Nice to meet you as well, I'm Dante... Dante Mero." Contently enjoying the vast scenery Dante observed every stray building crack, leaning tree branch, and student that passed by her and Kagen. Dreams, hm, Dante wondered what kind of dreams Kagen meant this school was for. Dante looked to Kagen again, something oddly fasinated her with him. Though it was probably just the fact that he was so close to her yet not afraid... or it was his sweet blood rushing threw his veins. Dante jerked her head down, what was with her today? She knew she was sent here to change her ways, yet the first things she notices about first human she runs into is how sweet his blood smelled. Dante shook her head, it didn't matter if she was a vampire, it was still wrong... it felt wrong. Dante knew how discusting a vampire's mind was, but it was instint... blood was her secret, sinful craving and pleasure.

Once Kagen lead them around another sharp corner, Dante gradully stopped walking and pulled back. She peeked a glance at Kagen's 'fans', "Are they after you?" Dante asked innocentally, tilting her head in curisoity. Dante heard one girl scream out opon seeing her, aware that she was with Kagen. When a loud tremble of the ground grew closer to them, Dante whipped her head around the building's side, her eyes widen as she stared at Kagen with a sheepish smile on her lips, "Sorry~"

Kagens smile grew as they neared them he concentrated his powers grasping a dark orb in one hand. "Take this", he laughed as a cloud of dark smoke emerged from the orb he had created. It was quite clear that the girls chasing him had stopped to fight about who's clothes looked worse. He pulled into the dark shade holding dante's hand.

"did you see their faces?", he laughed as they made their way to the garden. "This, is the garden", Kagen said dropping her arm gently. He enjoyed the smell of this refreshing place, "Can you hear them whispering their kind words?", Kagen asked his scarlet eyes looking relaxed. A quick breeze swept across the garden the grass swayed the flowers whispered, dancing back and forth.

"Lets go", Kagen smiled his silver blond hair glinting in the sun, as they walked he asked, "so what brings you here?", he asked his vivid eyes averting from the
plants to her own red eyes.

User Image

Invisible Sophomore

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE GO LOOKING FOR LOVE...

Miya takes a quick glance up from her book to notice a boy, well not really a boy because he looked about two or three years older then her, being chased by a bunch of girls. "Psh, a wanna be. typical." she mumbles under her breath. In her mind shes thinking that there's bound to be a bunch of them anyway, so might as well get used to it. She normally doesn't judge someone by how they act but since there is a lot of people here, she though that she would be right for once. She puts her eyes back down to her book just hoping that she wont run into someone

EVEN THOUGH IT ENDS UP HURTING US ALL IN THE END

As Kagen met Dante's eyes, she looked away quickly, not knowing what would happen if she stared to deeply. Dante gracefully strided around the garden, looking at each flower with slight dissapointment. "I don't know honestly, the last thing I remember was falling asleep under a stairway of some sort. It was raining, I was cold and tired, so I curled up into some raggy old blankets I found. The next thing I know, I'm standing in frount of the academy warm and comforted..."

Dante trailed off as her red eyes lay opon a single growing rose in a bush of others yet to bloom. Carfully tip-toeing to the plant, as if concerned she might wake it from a long nap, Dante stoked it's richly red petals. The rose was trully the most beautiful of all flowers. It symbolised so many things that were described as living on until the end of time, like love. Yet, a rose could die so easily... like human life, the rose was so delicate. Dante adored it, if she had nothing else, no matter what she could always watch over a bundle of roses, caring for them until death, then watching over their offspring. The cycle could never, would never end.

Dante turned to Kagen, showing she was done here, "Such a big place, there must be so much more to see~" Dante hyped, streching her arms up into the sunlight. For after many years, she enjoy it's touch against her pale skin.

kagen's eyes darted to the rose, such a tainted thing it was. If only she knew why he planted that lone rose, she would never stand near him. Kagens past was not bloody, but something that made him angry at the world...angry for taking his lone rose, his
mother, kagen looked away from the rose back to Dante watching he admire it, "You like roses alot", kagen said nodding a bit.

Since they were alone Kagen said, "You don't have to hide what you are from me, I already know", he said the winds howling grew to a steady halt. "So you don't remember...well you can stay here", Kagen said an excited grin brightened his face. "What is your dream?", he asked, making his blood pump faster than he normally would make it go, as it accelerated, he watched her face. He knew he was irresistible...his
blood type was rare...it was magical

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vash walked along the campus of the school ground dragging his sword along the ground blade shining greatly, Vash bored, all these new people came along and nobody talked to him! Vash bored, just walked along campus, he saw Kagen being chased around as usual and sighed, "man that guy gets all the luck" Vash sighed and continued walking figured he might aswell go look for a task around the place and continued walking, only to notice a girl holding a book Vash's mind went crazy "look at that girl" his mind blanked and he dashed to the girl; Miya, "HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADEH!"

"My dream...?" Dante tried to keep her eyes on the ground, for some reason, she knew he sensed what she was. Dante could be open... but not to open. Her mind was still clamped shut, no one would ever get inside her, not into the darkest parts of her head. Dante made an effort to look up, but once she saw Kagen's face, her face went scarlet and she turned around, walking off quickly, waving stiffly, "Um, I'm going to tour the rest of the school alone, but thanks for showing me this garden, it is lovely~" Dante sang, covering her mouth after speaking, her dead heart racing. Whenever a human's blood fasinated her, she couldn't help but become easily embarrassed let alone self concious, right now, she wanted some distance.

Dante whipped herself around a corner when she crashed into a group of freshman who looked at her for a moment after Dante fell to the ground. Dante stared at them, raising an apoligetic hand for their books had fallen as well, when her small smile showed her fangs. It felt as if all time curled into slow motion as she hardly moved out of the building's shadow and the sun beat against her face, causing her fangs to sparkle. The freshmen quickly understood what she was and in fright they all began screaming, running away from her. Dante watched them, lowing her hand as tears welted up into her glowing eyes. Even here... she could not be accepted.

Dante stood up, rubbed her forearm across her eyes, wipping tears away. Instead of staying strong, Dante ran off, her shoes clickly loudly, masking her sobs.

Kagen sighed. It was like that ever since he was little. You see, Kagen's family descended from seers. To be double as powerful you would need to have twin signs. Silver blond hair and shining scarlet eyes like blood pools. Like his great grandfather leo, Kagen had inherited both signs. It wasn't that he wanted to see through people to see their inner person, it was that Kagen could not help it. He "saw" anyways.

Kagen decided to go after the girl following her very clear distress signals. "A damsel in distress", Kagen chuckled. Now was no time for his lame jokes. He followed her trace and caught a whiff of the garden one last time before beginning to run after her. He could see her running one arm covering her eyes, he wanted to cry out sorry but he said "Sorry...", hoping the wind would carry his apology to her. He knew she might be able to pick up the apology if she was still listening to the outside world, but right now he needed to tell her a secret only he and a few students at the school new and possessed. Kagen winced as he heard the girls coming back at him. He just yelled out, "I'm busy maybe next time", as he ran.

He couldn't see the principal because he had put iching powder in the poor guy's wardrobes. Only a few people knew Kagen was a joker yet sometimes, because of his appearance, it wouldn't look like Kagen had done anything.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas