Make you check out the character new thread~

Yes MJ! ^^ 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Never!!!!! D< ...........okay. c: 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
I want another cookie. :3 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on September 10, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

In this world... there are many humans, going about their daily lives... unaware of the many dangers surrounding them. Most choose to stay inside their own lies, hoping that the worst will not touch them, nor bother to look opon them. But just as in any world, as in any dimension, their are those who do not fear the boundaries of life and the universe. Those who choose to take another's life... the ones who choose to manipulate another's soul for their own use. The ones who choose to cross threw the dimensions and meet the devil himself... these are the ones who choose to change their Soul's pattern... forever...
[[This is my second time with this role-play, the original died sadly. vov So lets make this one better!!! :'D]]

Lunar Daemon Academy~~~
User Image User Image
User Image
Two sides... forever different, forever intertwined, forever meant to complete their destines together.
Which side do you choose to become?

~Binders: Half human, half beast. These creatures are the sinners, if you are of this breed then it means you have sinned. Binders have tried to meet the devil or have killed and then attempted to manipulate the dying soul for their own selfish reason. They have tarnished their own soul, and have developed strong powers, but by the loss of another. They have special souls now as well, because of their sins, the gods have embedded the ability for another very special human to bind with them and control them, a Wielder, helping them fix their own spirit, and avoid going to hell, but they will only bind with a Wielder that matches their own soul pattern and can stand up to their power's strength and not collide violently from the great energy their sinned spirits give off. But, if they do not find their own Wielder soon enough, the power in their spirit begins to cave in with their mental stability and turns them into bloodthirsty demons. Unlike Wielders, who may bind with up to three different Binders, Binders may only bind with one Wielder, thus another reason for being extremely picky for who they choose to give their soul and power to. Although Binders can appear to be cold and uncaring, after they find their own Wielder, they are devoted and will never abandon their Wielder for it is not in their faith or pride. Binders live to protect their Wielder, and do whatever they must in their power to protect their Wielder, even when faced with possible death. Binders are powerful and half immortal, but one thing can kill them right away, and that is the death of their Wielder...

~Wielders: A stable-souled human. These humans are the holy cleansers, if you are of this breed then it means you live to protect the norm of human society from evil. Wielders are the souls the Binders bind their soul with. Wielders may bind their souls with more than one Binder, but not more than three Binders or else they end up turning themselves into demons. Wielders also have strong souls, seeming as they should since they can control up to three other souls at once, and manage to balance their own soul's power against the Binder's. Before a Wielder binds with a Binder, they have an animal companion called a Kei. Once a Wielder finds a Binder that accepts the Wielder and matches the Wielder's own soul's pattern, the Kei becomes a chained collar around the Binder the Wielder has bond with, and creates the final barrier between the two, making it so that the Binder may never be striped from the Wielder. The gods also gave them Wielders their own sacred weapon, which they use to protect themselves against demons who use to be binders and other evil beings. Besides their weapon and the ability to control Binders, Wielders have powers of their own, slightly similar to that of a Binders, but not always as strong. If a Wielder's Binder dyes, it takes a lot of spiritual energy from them, but a unlike a Binder, a Wielder can live one f their Binder dyes. Yet besides hurting them physically and skinning some of their soul, it also hurts their heart, for just as a Binder is loyal to their Wielder, Wielder's want to protect their Binders and repay the Binder for entrusting their lives and sinned soul to them for purification...

The sides have been discussed, now it is your turn to choose what your path you will decide to pick...
the destiny you will begin to weave once the choice has been made...
choose wisely.
~The Story.....~

~For Binders: You have just arrived at Lunar Daemon Academy, confused and in pain, your heart is burning for you have now been turned into a Binder for the sin you have committed... you walk onto the school ground, knowing why you have been sent here, and go to meet up with a counselor to get enrolled when you discover you have already been enrolled... thus begins your story, and the threads of your destined have begun to be wound together, the rest is in your hands.

~For Wielders: You are already aware of being at Lunar Daemon academy, for after immense training, the academy is ready to accept you to find some of your own Binders to purify. Of course, you are also here to develop your powers to an even greater level than they already are... thus begins your story, and the threads of your destined have begun to be wound together, the rest is in your hands.
~RULES~

*Content is no higher than PG-13, but if it must, it can be bloody, just nothing compleatly stomach-curling and gory, the other catagorys stay within PG-13 and lower.
*Please no vile langauge (No bad words.).
*NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS. Unless you have permission from them and anyone who might be affected by the death. ((ex: A Wielder with two Binders, discuss if both the Wielder and Binders are okay with the death of one of their partners.))
*You can NOT control other characters.
*Post with detail please.
*Please no page-stretching ((Unless it is a normal post)).
*No spamming.
*You are not required to post your character's picture in every post, but if you wish to that is fine.
*Follow the rules and do not get on the black list. ^^

>>>Black List<<<

No one yet, good~! ^^
~Joining~

To join, choose which breed you want and fill out the skeleton for your character. Next send me a PM titled "Lunar Daemon Academy Role-Play", I'll either reply with an okay ((Meaning you're in the role-play.)) or tell you something that needs to be changed or filled out differently. I will also post your character's skeleton in the forum, and then you're ready to join the role-play. ^^ You are allowed no more than three characters.

Note: You may also be a teacher, the school needs them. If you are a teacher, then just put teacher where it says age and grade.

***Binder Skeleton:
Username:
My Name:
Grade (Freshman through Senior):
My Sin (How I Became A Binder):
My Soul Is Bound With A (Animal That You Are When Transformed):
My Power(s):
I Like:
I Dislike:
What I Expect From My Wielder:
My Crush*: N/A
This Is Me (Anime Picture And Tranformed Picture):

***Wielder Skeleton:
Username:
My Name:
Grade (Freshman through Senior):
My Gift (Why I Became A Wielder):
My power(s):
My Sacred Weapon Is (Give details of it's apperance):
My Kei (Give Name And Type Of Creature It Is):
I Like:
I Dislike:
What I Expect From My Binders:
My Crush*: N/A
This Is Me (Anime Picture And Picture Of Kei):

*PM me if your character gets a crush.

NOTE: If you need help with anything (on the form or role-play), PM and I shall inform you of whatever you are not sure of. ^^ For example, how to bind your character's soul with another's. There is (hopefully) going to be a 'Q and A' forum and recruiting forum, but it will take some time until I get it up, so for now just PM me.
~Characters Forum~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/lunar-daemon-academy-character-profiles/t.65290745_1/#3
~Binded Souls~

If you and another character (Binder and Wielder) have made a contract to have you soul bound together, PM me so I can post it on here.

Wielder/Binder

-No One Binded Yet-
heart Couples heart

PM me if your character and another character are together so I may put it up here.

-None Yet-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces