Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Serena had just walked out of the dorm room and gave Bashera "I'm going to look around." she said "I have my key around my neck on a special chain I made in case you lock the door."
User Image
Serenity heard voices not to far off, so she just leaned on the wall.
Yea, i got the goodies.....
User Image
Bashera Glaze

But you can't touch them!

Bashera smiled and said, Ok, let me get dressed and i'll see you later. She got a low cut tanktop on and a small skirt. Ok bashera, time to break some little boys heart. she picks up her ipod and turns it to her favorite song. My goodies. And started to strut down the hall.
Shadow Nightwolf

User Image User Image

'I am the lone wolf...'

Shadow Nightwolf walked through the school gates and into the hallway. He turned and saw a female dragon hybrid struting down the hallway, listening to an ipod. He shook his head and headed away from her. His wolfish eyes darted left and right, his sword hung on his waist and he felt the cold temperature around him. He found himsel back outside and grinned, showing pointed canine teeth, his human teeth. He quickly moved from the sunlight to the shade as he found himself back inside, sitting against a wall. "This lone wolf has found a new place to live... how long will it last?" He said to himself.
User Image
Bashera Glaze

Bashera was still strutting down the hall when she smelled the sent of a wolf. She looked for the sent and seen a young guy in full clad leather, Ooh, he looks nice. she thought to herself. She walked up to him, each step making her bounce everywhere. Hey big boy, what brings you here? she said with a wink.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image While she was walking around Serena had gotten outside and decided to make a nice gentle breeze outside and smiled feeling the wind blowing through her hair. She didn't really care much being inside the air would be to stale to her.
Shadow Nightwolf

User Image User Image

'I am the lone wolf...'

Shadow looked up when he heard a voice speaking to him and saw the same female dragon hybrid from earlier. He smiled and stood up. "Me? Well, I'm here as an alternative to the streets." He said. "Oh, and I'm Shadow Nightwolf. It's nice to meet you." He added with a small smile.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image While she was enjoying the breeze she had made she smelled the perfume of roses that she must have drifted from a rose bush nearby and smiled enjoying the sweet scent.
User Image
Bashera Glaze

Bashera looked himup and down and smiled, Hmm, he's good looking and polite, nice! she thought to herself. Hi shadow my name's Bashera Glaze, i like your style. she gently touched the side of his face and wispered in his ear, If you don't have a girlfriend you wana come to my room later?
Shadow Nightwolf

User Image User Image

'I am the lone wolf...'

Shadow kept the smile on his face, but when she touched his cheek, he felt some warmth in his body amongst the coldness inside. "Well Bashera, it's nice to meet you and yes, I will come to your dorm later." He said in a hushed tone. "I don't have a girlfriend." He added.

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
New student Jane Rose walked up to the school. 'Hmm, I wonder what it's like here. Oh well, I'm about to find out.' She thought. As she approached the school, Jane noticed many difforant species, both human and monster. Her being an elf and a mis of both, She wondered if she would fit in.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Serena was still playing around with her wind magic when she saw a new student at the front of the school "Hello." she said walking up to the new girl.
User Image
Bashera Glaze

Bashera licked his cheek and said, Thanks shadow, i'll leave a red bandana on my door nob for you. we gona have some fun tonight. She went back to stutting her stuff down the hall and blew a kiss at shadow. She was walking when she seen a blond elf looking throu the halls. She walked up to the elf and smiled while saying, Whell look who showed up here. Hey girl, i'm bashera. Nice to meet ya, you just get here? Bashera offered her hand to shake.

7,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
((2 people here what to i do can't answer both one thinks i in halls other outside so um yeah kinda stuck...))

7,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
((oh wait i know i'll be outside, talk to her, then quickly go inside. got it.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff