Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME TO LAZULI HIGH~! DARE TO COME IN?

There is a school shrouded in mystery, where no ordinary humans dare to approach. You know that it is just right for you, but something at the very back of your mind is making you drop the idea. However, it's the perfect chance for you to escape your lifestyle, keeping your secret, and avoiding humans. Hesitantly, you send in your application... You fill everything out, and sealed the envelope. You walk out into the air, and the people stared at you. Although your more or less use to it, it was a bit uncomfortable. You slip the envelope into the mailbox and immediately regretted it. But there was no turning back now, was there?

Important Rules:

• NO SWEARING, OR ANY CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR 13+
  • Do not post here unless you have my permission
  • Follow Gaia's TOS

Minor Rules:

• Put a User Image in you application so that I know you read this
  • Don't control someone else's character, it gets annoying
  • Try using 1st person more
  • Don't kill another person's character
  • Headmaster gets to pick the dorms, girls and guys will not be grouped together. Don't beg me to put you in a specific dorm

Other Notes:

• Get to know all the characters
  • You may create ONLY one character
  • If you would like to interact with another character, (e.g. ask: we can make _____ happen), please don't post it here, pm them instead. But the opposite person can choose to disagree
  • Please post your character's name in each of your posts
  • Have fun~!

... umm... should I write more? I can't think or more at the moment...

Username: Atsuko-sama

Name: Lydia Skybird
Also known as:
  • Headmaster
  • Headmistress
  • Lady Lydia
  • Lady Skybird

Species: Archangel
Abilities: Shapeshifter
Sexuality: straight

About: As a child prodigy, she began running Lazuli High at the young age of 12. She generally has a bubbly personality, but deep inside, she is scarred with pain (think Fay D. Flowrite). Intelligent and mature, she is loved by all her students/friends, but only a few truly understand her...

Regular Appearance:

Human Appearance:

One of many other shapes:

PLEASE PM ME THE APPLICATION AND TITLE IT "L. HIGH"
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING STUDENTS ONLY

Here are the available Species:
  • Human <but with special abilities. e.g. magician>
  • Vampire~ have a craving for blood. Do not have venom to change someone unless pureblooded. (Purebloods can control whether to change a human victim or not). Biting a human doesn't necessarily kill them, just take blood from them
  • Fairy~ Colorful wings, spells
  • Elf/Dwarf~ pointy ears, potion experts
  • Mermaid~ Can change between human and mermaid. While in mermaid form, cannot survive out of water
  • Demon~ Cannot switch into human, maintain current shape. E.g. cat-demon: The appearance may be somewhat like a half-cat, half-human
  • Werewolf~ can change between wolf and human as desired
  • THERE ARE LOTS MORE THAT I DIDN'T THINK OF. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE ANOTHER ABILITY, INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION

Here are the available Abilities: (these do not include the ones than come with your specie. e.g. werewolf can change into a wolf and back)
  • Spells
  • Ability to "conjure" something
  • Illusionist
  • Mind-reader
  • Seer <can see the future, past, etc.>
  • THERE ARE LOTS MORE THAT I DIDN'T THINK OF. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE ANOTHER ABILITY, INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION

SKELETON

(You can delete some parts if that doesn't apply to you. Please keep the pictures small, or else I will size it down for you, which is totally fine. You do not have to include a picture, and this is also fine: E.g. Human Appearance: same as Regular appearance except without wings. You may add things that is basically within the topic)
[color=darkred][size=18]Username:
Name:
Also known as:
Year: (e.g. senior)
Species:
Abilities:
About:

<Pictures>
Regular Appearance:
Human Appearance:[/color][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit