Welcome to Gaia! ::

It was a cold summer's day. All cloudy with no light what so ever, but the only light you can see is the light from the light stand. You walk to it and the wind begins to rush. The wind blows powerfully and quickly sending you to a different world; a new realm. You land on the ground and found an envelop. "What is this," you asked "Should I open it?" You decide to open it and you are surrounded by clouds, dragons, and more.
Dear receiver,
I am very sorry for this crude delivery. Sadly, my messenger bird isn't feeling well. Enough about the bird, this is about you. You are invited to stay here at Kogane Estrella University. KEU is for anyone who wants express themselves freely. Teachers here are easy going, and can treat you like you are their own child. This school is also competitive. Good vs. Evil. This world you have stepped into needs your help. You can join the side of good, or you can join the side of evil. The entire school is separated into six elemental teams: Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Light, and Dark. You may only pick one element. More will be explained, that is if you are willing to attend this school.

Sincerely,
Michelle Elliot
You get stunned after all this nonsense has happened and say "Am I dreaming? You've got to be kidding me...." and think if you should attend or not, and asked ask yourself "Which side am I on? Which team should I join? Which classes should I teach/take?"

If you are wishing to be a student here at KEU fill out this form:
Username: (())
My name is ((character name)). I am ((age)) years old. Of coarse I am a ((Gender)),and I am ((sexuality: straight/gay/bi)). I am a ((race: demon/angel/vampire/succubus/etc.)) I would like to attend ((classes: minimum 6 maximum 8)). I would like to be a student here at KEU because ((reason)). I look like ~ ((picture of your character in link form))
I would like the dorm ((single or double/number)). I am in the side of ((good/evil/undecided)). I would like to be in ((elemental team)). ((Bio: give a little story about your character))

If you are wishing to be a teacher here at KEU fill out this form:
Teacher:
My name is ((character name)). I am ((age)) years old. Of coarse I am a ((Gender)),and I am ((sexuality: straight/gay/bi)). I am a ((race: demon/angel/vampire/succubus/etc.)) I would like to teach ((classes: minimum 2 maximum 3)). I would like to teach here at KEU because ((reason)). I look like ~ ((picture of your character in link form))
I would like the dorm ((single or double/number)). I am in the side of ((good/evil/undecided)). I'd like to be in ((elemental team)). ((Bio: give a little story about your character))

If you are wishing to be a personal head master here at KEU fill out this form:
Personal Head Master:
Name: ((chcarcter name))
Sexuality: ((straight/bi/gay))
I want to be the personal head master for the element: ((element listed in the letter))
Appearance: ((picture/ not link form))
Bio: ((short story of your character))
Race: ((human, vampire, etc.))

PROFILES (you can post your profiles there instead of PMing me if you like)
Rules:

1 ) No god-modding, if you don't know what "god-modding" is please look it up.
2 ) No one liners please, unless if you are in writers block, but if you are in one liners a lot then you have to leave.
3 ) No long posts! It's nice you are not a one line poster, but too much makes some readers confused and dizzy.
4 ) If you have any questions PM me. but make sure to label the PM "KEU"
5 ) When posting characters be sure to put (>^v^)> in your post.
6 ) If RPing more than one character, please use different colors.
7 ) If you want to kill a character, you must have the permission of the owner of the character
8 ) Romance (Yuri/Yoai/etc...) and violence is allowed.. just not too much of both please. KEEP IT PG-13
9 ) Read the rules.
10 ) Have fun.

Ad(s):
Wee need more students, teachers, and 5 more personal head masters. So please tell people about it or use this ad.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/kogane-estrella-university/t.51160641/][img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/musicaljock721/k.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image Charlotte enetered her dorm so she could relax. "S**t... My father is the head master of my team... If only I knew, I would've joined some other team... but the other teams aren't my style... f**k I'm screwed...." and sighed and stayed there until she was able to get out of her room. "What the f**k am I supposed to do in a school like this?"

User Image Elliot walked in the school grounds, hoping he would find his daughter to end her life. "I know you are somewhere here Charlotte, but I won't let you die just yet. Let there be some hope in you that I can crush into the palm of my hands."

User Image Michelle enterd the school as well and noticed the red-haired teacher. "Hello there," she smiled and looked at her booklet of names "um, let's see here, uh....Your name please?"

Elliot smirked with a pause and replied "The name is Elliot Kai." and closed his eyes thinking about how annoying the head master is and said to himself "Ms. Michelle, you are next after my daughter."
The Yume Twins enetered the school with high hopes; hoppe of being able to get back to their world. But first, they got to pass the year or more just to get back.

User Image "Mai? Why are we here again?" Mei looked around and walked to the garden, holding her sister's hand. "Onee-chan, answer me, why are we here?"

User Image Mai shook her head then sighed. "Mei-chan, you simple little girl... You don't know why you are here? You don't know at all?" Mai looked at their hands and giggled "You don't have to hold my hand so tightly Mei, we are both fourteen now, so why hold me like I was our mother?"

"Uh... ONEE-CHAN!!! YOU MEANIE!!!!"
"Haha... you act like a little five year old girl, you know. The truth hurts, try dealing with it.."
"onee-chan...."
User Image Charlotte walked out of her dorm thinking it was already safe. "I guess it's fine to get out now. Where should I go to now?" and looked up the sky while walking forward. She closed her eyes wondering what she should do and continued to walk forward until she bumped into another person. "Hey! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!" and opened her eyes.

((that's for you Yume Twins smile Charrie bumped into Mei))
User Image Mei fell hard on her butt and began to cry. "WAA!!" and the water works began to flow. "WAA!!!!!"

User Image Mai began to help Mei on her feet and gave a death glare to the multi-hair-colored-girl. "Hey, don't yell at her like that! Why don't you watch where you're going!" and then smiled at her sister pain, "There-there now, Onee=chan's got ya'."
User Image "Well excuse me, you girls aren't worth appoligizing to." She leaned back on the tree trying to ignore that annoying preppy twins. "You two won't make it here at KEU." and smirked focusing her vision on the green twin. "You greenie, you seem tougher though. I am feeling a great aura from you."
User Image Mai smiled and giggled "That is a nice compliment from someone who is trying to act cool. OOOh ~ lookie here, someone trying to act tough, but inside you are a person who cares."

User Image "Onee-chan, I haven't seen you mad like this before. Just let it go, I'm fine. The crying made it all beter" she said sarcastically. "Really, just let it go."

"How can I let that go!?! You got hurt! I'm your older sister, I'm supposed to protect you!"
"Onee-chan, now you are being the imature one," she giggled unbelieving that she is seeing her sister act this way, "You said violence doesn't solve anything."
She blushed hard and said to herself "How am I supposed to be a good example for Mei if I can't even listen to myself?" and paused. "...F-fine... L-let's go..."

They both walk away slowly.
User Image Charlotte smirked again but started to feel guity and thought "Whoa, why am I feeling sorry about this. It was the blue girl's fault she fell." She looked at them, slowly walking away, and walked to them. "Wait, let me help you both." and gave the blue girl a piggy back ride. "Wow, you're pretty light," and smiled at the green twin. "Hey, Greenie, still mad at me?" and smiled at the blue twin "How 'bout you Lil' Blue, forgive me yet?"
User Image Mei smiled and giggled giving her sister a twin mid message saying: "Hey, Onee-chan, she does care, she is the type who acts all tough. Teehee, you were right Onee-chan" She smiled at the tough girl and said "Yea, I forgive you."

User Image Mai blushed and can feel her heart pounding and said to herself "What the ~ Why am I feeling this way? She's the pathetic mean one, why feel this way?" and hid her face with her bangs replying to the tough girl "... I'm no longer mad at you... But don't make a big deal about it..." and looked away.
User Image Charlotte smiled and laughed. "Aw, Greenie, you are so cute when you act all shy." and looked at her with a kind and soft look in her eyes. "So who is the older one from the two of you Twins?" and gently put the blue girl on a bench and said to herself "Ew, I can't believe I'm acting like this to these preppy girls..." and tried to give another smile but instead just stood there with her hands in here pockets.
User Image Mai blushed even harder and just exploded within. "Don't you dare call me cute EVER!!" and blushed trying to hide her face with her bangs. "Um, Mei-chan go back to the dorms.. I've got to talk to this tough girl alone..." and gave her another glare at the girl.

User Image "um..uh.. Okie dokie, Onee-chan?" and became confused. "Onee-chan, what now?" and poofed away leaving fairy dust behind.
User Image "... Fairy dust?..." Charlotte became stunned. "Uh.. you two are fairy twins? Weird, but cool, but still weird..." and gave the green twin a confused look. "So, Greenie, what do you want to talk about?" and leaned on a wall near the bench. "Why did you want to talk to me?" and smirked. "Trying to appoligize for bursting like that? You don't have to appoligize, that was sorta cute, Greenie...." and crossed her arms. "unless there is a problem." and looked at her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff