Romance / dramaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Creditsx:x:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Images go to people of Photobucket and Deviant Artxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Theme Songx:x:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cycle - CherryBlossomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regular

- - - 大 阪 ボ ー イ の 高 等 学 校

- - - - - - - - - -{Osaka All-Boy's High School}
I said not to highlight the post, moron!
User Image

{ R u l e s }

1. Follow the Gaia Online Terms of Service. They will tell you that there is to be no 'cybering', or online sex in layman's terms. It will also instruct you to keep all activity at a PG-13 limit, so I really shouldn't have to go into detail on it much.

2. This is a semi-lit. to literate role play. I expect a minimum of 4 sentences, but as to not intimidate those that can not write a novel, the maximum shall be seven paragraphs. Grammar and spelling are important elements. Plenty of browsers have spell check, but sometimes that's not enough. I've had to deal with many people using "vampire's" as a plural word, when the proper term would be "vampires". No apostrophes will ever be used when referring to a plural word, unless it is the possessive plural form. Now, I'm not going to turn into your english teacher, so I'll make this short. A post needs to be like a girl's skirt, kay? Long enough to cover the essentials, but short enough to make it interesting. Got it?

3. Respect for your fellow role players should be natural. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Don't ignore someone's character, especially if their posts are directed at you. Sometimes you can't help it, but in such a case, put in ooc that you could not get to them. On that note, use parenthesis, brackets, or other means to indicate that you are speaking out of character.

4. More obvious rules follow, but they must be followed. No god modding, or controlling another character besides your own. In the case that a fight or something breaks out, you cannot always hit, nor can you always dodge. You're not Chuck Norris, so don't act like it.

5. Please send all profiles to me, or one of my moderators, with the title being "Nakajo Hisaya" or you will not be accepted into this role play. Maybe your profile will be placed randomly in another role play of mine; I need to know which role play you want to be part of. There are no hidden messages here, so don't bother highlighting the post. Don't do it.

Regular

User Image

{ S t o r y / P l o t }

Osaka High School for Boys is a very prosperous academy, being located in the Tohoku region of Japan. Being in the seaside city of Akita, it is a very large boarding school, being home to over seven hundred students and nearly a hundred teachers and staff. It primarily sends scholarships to those that excel in sports, although a few are accepted for their incredible grades and intelligence quotient. There are three dorm buildings, classified by the letters A, B, and C. All of the dorms look identical, however, regardless of the building they reside in.

On the other side of town, a school known as Silver Lake Academy (銀湖女子高) is an all girls high school for - you guessed it - young women only. One day, though, a group of young girls decided to play a rather interesting game of truth or dare. It started innocent, but within a matter of time, it became shifty; they ended up daring each other to disguise themselves as men to attend Osaka. It took quite a bit of effort, plus a bit of help from a few 'friends' of theirs, but they managed to pull it off. Less than a week later, they were attending the school with absolutely no suspicion from anyone else in the academy.

- - -

So, in case the story above wasn't enough, or if you were just too lazy to read, here's the rundown. A group - let's say five - of girls decided to disguise themselves as men to attend an all boy's high school. Simple enough, right? Not much more information is needed, really. There are two people to a dorm, and to make it interesting, all of the girls with be staying with a guy. Also, the girls all know each other, so no "Hi, nice to meet you, fellow disguised girl!" Just no. Also, again, no guys can automatically be like ''OMG UR A CHICK!!1!1one!11!"

The setting is modern times, so computers and televisions and all that jazz is welcome. We are going to start the season off in winter, towards the middle of the school year, a couple weeks before Christmas. So it's gonna be cold and snowy. No tube tops, no bikinis, and absolutely no dancing on the roof in your underwear unless you want hypothermia. Capeche?

Regular

User Image

{ Dorms }

Yes, I, Seikou Takara, designed a Dorm Layout. Aren't I nice? It took about 10 minutes, so don't expect it to be awesomely amazing. I won't bother with teacher dorms; they have apartments in the city or a apartment-like-room in the building. I dunno. Do I have to do everything around here?
                                      As for the color scheme, it's around a beige-scheme. Oak tables, darkwood flooring (or tan carpets, if you like rug burn). Oak bed frames, chairs, etc. are fine. Just stick with the room being a beige-tan-light brown hue in all, okay?
                                      The thicker looking lines are walls, while the thinner ones are outlines of furniture. I just realized, though, I forgot a closet/dresser. Put one of those wherever your heart desires, as long as it's not in the bathroom (unless you really want one in there). The Air Conditioning unit isn't viewable/touchable, and makes very little noise. The vents are on the ceiling, so it doesn't make the room look hideous.

Dorm Layout

Info about Rooms:
                                      There are six teacher dorms in each dorm building, as well as one dorm adviser's room. The dorm adviser is usually a senior that assists other students, new or old. DA1-DA3 are their rooms. DA1 is for dorm building A, DA2 for dorm building B, and DA3 for dorm building C. 000A-500A are teacher dorms in dorm building A, 000B-500B are teacher dorms in dorm building B, and 000C-500C are teacher dorms in dorm building C. That's about it.

xxxDorm Building A
                                      1. vacant
                                      2. vacant
                                      3. vacant
                                      4. vacant
                                      5. vacant
                                      6. vacant
                                      7. vacant
                                      8. vacant
                                      9. vacant
                                      10. vacant
                                      >
                                      13. Jin Morisawa
                                      >
                                      97. Alexander Valder
                                      >
                                      - - - Continues to 100
                                      xxxDorm Building B
                                      101. vacant
                                      102. vacant
                                      103. Nichiro A. Mori - Akuma Hanashi
                                      104. vacant
                                      105. vacant
                                      106. vacant
                                      107. vacant
                                      108. Matthew L. Samuels - Gene D. Colton
                                      109. vacant
                                      110. vacant
                                      - - - Continues to 200
                                      xxxDorm Building C
                                      201. vacant
                                      202. vacant
                                      203. vacant
                                      204. vacant
                                      205. vacant
                                      206. vacant
                                      207. vacant
                                      208. vacant
                                      209. vacant
                                      210. vacant
                                      - - - Continues to 300
                                      xxxTeacher's Dorms
                                      000A: vacant
                                      100A: vacant
                                      200A: vacant
                                      300A: vacant
                                      400A: vacant
                                      500A: vacant
                                      000B: vacant
                                      100B: vacant
                                      200B: vacant
                                      300B: vacant
                                      400B: vacant
                                      500B: vacant
                                      000C: vacant
                                      100C: vacant
                                      200C: vacant
                                      300C: vacant
                                      400C: vacant
                                      500C: vacant
                                      DA1: vacant
                                      DA2: vacant
                                      DA3: vacant

Regular

Dance, my friends, DANCE

{ S k e l e t o n s }

Fill this out exactly as I made it. Don't edit anything except the 'posting color' section.

[align=center][img]http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/BorealisNight/snow-1.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][u][b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]┈ [color=postincolor]┉[/color] ┉[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/b][/u][/align]
[align=center][size=21][b][color=gray]┉[/color] [color=postincolor]⋰[/color] (Name) [color=postincolor]⋱[/color] [color=gray]┉[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[imgright]Character IMG here[/imgright]
[u][color=postincolor][size=24][b]»[/b][/size][/color][size=16][color=gray]_[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=14]About the Character[/size][/b][/u]-
[list][list][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]When I was born, they called me[/size][/b][size=10] (full name, and for girls, also include the alias you go by) [/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]It's been so many years since that day...[/size][/b][size=10] (Age) [/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]The day they became Mom and Dad[/size][/b] [size=10](Birth Day, year is optional)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]Boys will be boys, and I happen to be a[/size][/b] [size=10](gender)[/size]
[/list][/list]
[u][color=postincolor][size=24][b]»[/b][/size][/color][size=16][color=gray]_[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=14]Take a Look in the Mirror[/size][/b][/u]-
[list][list]
[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]It took some work, but I managed to fit in.[/size][/b][size=10] (appearance, url only. Girls, put your disguised image here.)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]This mane of mine is hued in[/size][/b] [size=10][size=10] (Hair color) [/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postincolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]No, they aren't gems, they are my eyes.[/size][/b][size=10] (Eye color) [/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]Am I really that tall?[/size][/b][size=10] (height) [/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]Ugh, I think I'm putting on weight[/size][/b][size=10] (weight)[/size]

[/list][/list]
[u][color=postincolor][size=24][b]»[/b][/size][/color][size=16][color=gray]_[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=11]Dive a bit Deeper[/size][/b][/u]-
[list][list]
[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]They say I act a bit...[/size][/b][size=10](personality)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]My history isn't long, but it's a bit lengthy. Would you care to listen?[/size][/b][size=10] (Biography)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]My interests have always included[/size][/b][size=10] (hobbies, interests, etc.)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]Oh, how I love[/size][/b][size=10] (likes, 4+)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]Ugh, I hate[/size][/b][size=10] (dislikes)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]....If you tell anyone, I'll rip your throat out.[/size][/b][size=10] (secrets; at least one.)[/size]

[/list][/list]
[u][color=postincolor][size=24][b]»[/b][/size][/color][size=16][color=gray]_[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=11]Onto Academics[/size][/b][/u]-
[list][list]
[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]My grades are often[/size][/b][size=10] (high, low, etc.)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]I just got my class schedule! Wanna see?[/size][/b][size=10] (list down classes [in order] below. First section is classes, second is for others.)
[list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]If you ever want to see me, I'll be living in Dorm [/size][/b][size=10] (dorm number)[/size]

[size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=20][b][color=postingcolor]⇨[/color][/b][/size][size=14][b][color=gray]⇨[/color][/b][/size][b][size=11]I've been in this school for[/size][/b][size=10] (year. First year, second year, etc. Girls MUST be first year.)[/size]
[/list][/list]
[align=center][b][color=lightgray] - - - - - - - - [/color][/b][/align]

[align=center][size=14][b][color=gray]┉[/color] [color=postincolor]⋱[/color] (user name) [color=postincolor]⋰[/color] [color=gray]┉[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][u][b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]┈ [color=postincolor]┉[/color] ┉[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/b][/u][/align]

Regular

User Image
{ C l a s s e s }

Yes, classes. You thought this school was just flirting and gay love? Well too bad. You have to learn things. Yep, learn: L-E-A-R-N. If you're a teacher, at least know something about what you're teaching. I believe I lost all applicants for science and history teachers right there. Yup. Oh well, back to the task at hand. If you have any suggestions, PM me.

Classes

Arithmetic
      Science (general)
      Chemistry
      Home Ec.
      P.E.
      English (as in Foreign Language)
      Literature
      History

Sports

Soccer
      Track
      Swimming
      Baseball

Other

Orchestra Band
      Marching Band
      Choir
      Martial Arts
      Art

Regular

User Image
{ F A Q }

xxxWhat is this role play about?
                                        You must have neglected to read the story/plot. This role play is about a group of five girls that dared each other to disguise themselves as boys to attend Osaka School for Boys. Romance, drama, and the works will happen in this role play.

xxxWhy aren't there more guys in this role play?
                                        Because men hate romance and drama based role plays, and run away in fear of them.

xxxWhy aren't there more people in this role play?
                                        Because 69% of role players are illiterate, and are fended off by my posts and uber-long skeleton.

xxxCan I have gold?
                                        Go to the chatterbox, money whore.

xxxWhy can't there be more girls?
                                        Because if I allowed as many girls that wanted to join, then the school would end up being an 'all-girl's school'.

xxxYou're playing a guy, does that mean you're a lesbian?
                                        No. No it does not.

xxxHow do you write so much?
                                        I'm in Honors English, and that's the only class I've been making 'A's in.

xxxI WANNA BE A VAMPIREEEE
                                        Get out of here, Twitard.

xxxWhere are the profiles?
                                        Click the name of a person on the Dorms List to be redirected to their profile.

Regular

User Image
{ School Handbook }

Clothing must be acceptable!
                                        All clothing must cover all of the stomach, chest, and groin. Shorts can be as short as desired, as long as it follows the former expectations. Clothing must not promote violence or be racist, sexist, nor religeous in any way. Any part of an article of clothing that could be used as a weapon (bullet-fashioned belts, chained pants, etc.) may be removed by a staff member.

Grades must be kept up with.
                                        Do not let your grades dwindle lower than a D- average. If any student fails to keep their grades high enough, actions will be taken. Such actions may be detention, weekend-school, summer school, or in worse cases, expulsion. If you need assistance in a subject, feel free to contact a teacher.

No females in the dorm buildings.
                                        As teen-aged male students, we know that your hormones are probably at an all-time high, so we will allow women on campus. However, if they are caught in the dorm buildings (cafeteria, library, infirmary, and class rooms included), actions will be taken against both them and any male accompanying them. If any vulgar behavior occurs on campus, expulsion may result towards the male(s) involved. The female's school and parents (or guardians) will be notified. Exceptions may be applied for the infirmary.

No firearms or weapons on campus.
                                        Any firearms, knives, or anything deemed as a weapon are not to be brought on campus. If anyone is caught with a weapon, a lock down drill will be called, and the student(s) responsible will face serious consequences.

No pets in the dorms or classrooms.
                                        Pets are allowed in the dorm building, outside on campus, or in the warehouse, but not in the dorms, classrooms, nor cafeteria. Violation of this rule will result in the pet in question being sent to the animal shelter, and the pet's owner being sent to four months detention. Exceptions may be applied.

Drugs and alcohol are prohibited
                                        Any student(s) caught with the possession of drugs or alcohol, whether using/drinking them or not, will be expelled without a second thought. Exceptions may be applied.

Regular

User Image
{ White List }

II Lethal Angel II
                                        - - - - For not only being the first one to join my role play, but for being a friend.

Regatul Argint
                                        - - - - For having an incredibly hard name to spell, and being a stalker User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regular

User Image
{ Black List }

None
                                        - - - - Let's keep it that way.

Regular

User Image
{ M o d e r a t o r s }

II Lethal Angel II
                                        - - - - See white list for the reason why.

Regular

User Image
{ C u r r e n t M e m b e r s }

xxxxxxxxSeikou Takara
                                        Nichiro Ankoku Mori (M)

xxxxxxxxII Lethal Angel II
                                        AnnaLucia Valder / / Alexander (F)

xxxxxxxxTechGirl10
                                        Maddie Lauren Samuels / / Matthew (F)

xxxxxxxxRegatul Argint
                                        Gene Devon Colton (M)

xxxxxxxxShizz For Brains
                                        Hitomi Morisawa / / Jin (F)

xxxxxxxx~::*Shinji*::~
                                        Rose Kusabana Hanashi / / Akuma (F)

xxxxxxxxDecember Borealis
                                        Reservation - 1 day remaining - (F)

Regular

User Image
{ I n f o }

There will be 5 disguised females attending the school. There are an unlimited amount of male slots, and Shonen-ai is allowed. Shonen-ai would be similar to yaoi, just without the buttsex. Shonen-jo, or 'yuri' without the sex, is also permitted, but would be rather pointless in my opinion.

So far, there are two out of five females in the role play. There is one male. We need plenty more people in this role play, so please fill out a skeleton and send it in. I'm not accepting teachers at the time, because I'm too lazy to make a skeleton for them, so we're going to say that classes haven't started yet. If you want to reserve a teacher position, send me a private message titled 'reserving to a T'.

- - - - - - - - -

After the role play progresses more, this section shall also be host to a brief summery as to the location and actions of the characters involved.

Regular

User Image
{ Calendar }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

December
                                        2 o o 9

User Image

Giving you the Time of Day
                                        xxxxxxxxMid-Morning

Turn on the Weather
                                        xxxxxxxxIt's warming up a bit, around 30˚ now, give or take. The snow stopped, but plenty of snow is accumulated already.

Guess what else?
                                        xxxxxxxxNo classes in the month of December.

Regular

User Image
{ A n n o u n c e m e n t s }

1. Fri. 7-31-09 : : Role Play set-up finished and thread open. Post your hearts out, role players!

2. Wed. 8-5-09 : : Profile Skeleton edited slightly, as too many people put 'neko' or 'vampire' as their race. I will no longer take skeletons from my other role plays.

3. Wed. 8-5-09 : : Role play is in desperate need for role players. Invite, advertise, etc. the thread, as we need more men and women.

4. Thurs. 8-6-09 : : Due to a very interesting biography of a profile made by Shinji, one extra female will be allowed to take part in the role play. That means a total of six girls will be allowed in the role play. Hoorah!

5. Sun. 8-23-09 : : As of today, this thread is on Hiatus. That means no posting until further notice. The reason for this is that nearly everyone is severely busy or unable to take part due to things going on in their real lives. I'll send private messages to everyone when the Hiatus ends. Sorry, folks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff