Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gσd cαℓℓєd ιη ѕιcк тσdαу.

People die young.

It's senseless. It's tragic. It's extremely ******** inconvenient.

See, the problem with dying young from an afterlife standpoint is that there's simply no way to really judge if someone so young lived a virtuous life. And Heaven's a pretty exclusive community. This is where Eupheme High comes in. Eupheme is a place for boys to spend their afterlife in a semi-controlled setting, so that they can 'live' a little longer and be properly judged. Eupheme in particular is a boys' highschool; there is a separate girls' highschool, and up until the ninth grade, boys and girls attend the same elementary school.

The curriculum is more or less what you would find in an ordinary school, but the teachers are definitely not what anyone would refer to as 'normal'. The staff is composed of lesser angels and demons, their job isn't really to teach, but to attempt to sway students to one side or another; as a result, a lot of the things you'll learn here are patently false. Some of the students are more knowledgeable than the staff, when it comes to math and science and history.

So, welcome to Eupheme High School. Pick up your enrollment packet, and make the most of your afterlife.

►|about|rules|applying|students|teachers|dorms|◄
яυℓєѕ.

Yo.
So this is a possibly blasphemous roleplay, loosely tied into some christian beliefs of heaven or hell, involving a school with a Greek name.
Why not go the whole nine yards and make it yaoi, too?

These kids can have pretty much anything they ask for. Part of the fun is seeing what they want, and thusly what kind of person they really are. Timmy wants a shiny new cellphone? Sure thing, but he's not calling his family with it. Communication is limited to the school grounds, but other than that anything goes.

Go ahead and PM me any questions. I'm open to pretty much any ideas, so go ahead and fire me a PM if you have something you're curious about doing, like PLAYING GOD or the like. But here's some rules to get us started:

1. MODS=GODS. I'm not saying I have godlike powers, but the whole 'obeying/worshiping' thing is totally alright with me.
2. GAIA TOS. Live it. Love it.
3. PROFILES. You're sending them to me. You're also titling them "PLEASE ME OH YES". :3 Make me stop listening to Buck-Tick.
4. ACCEPTIONS/REJECTIONS. Take them like a man.
5. POST CONTENT. I'd like to see anywhere from one to three decent paragraphs. Feel free to write more. Also, PLEASE refrain from restating your partner's entire post in your reply, it's simply painful to look at. EXAMPLE: Tran smiled at Name and shook his head. "No, this is a pretty terrible example."
I don't want to see Name watched as Tran smiled at her. She smiled too when Tran shook his head. When Tran said that this was a terrible example, she laughed.
6. DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
7. REGARDING DRAMA. In the roleplay, yes. Out of character, no.
8. FURTHER RULES. I will happily add more rules if need be. :3

applying.

STUDENTS:

My name is [b](NAME.)[/b].
I happen to be [b](AGE)[/b] years old. This would make me a [b](GRADE)[/b].
People say that I am . . . (PERSONALITY)
So the short version of my life story is . . . (HISTORY.)
I should probably mention . . . (ANYTHING EXTRA ;D)
[and simply link me an image here, I'll make it pretty for the thread.]

TEACHERS:

My name is [b](NAME.)[/b]. I'm a/an [b](ANGEL OR DEMON)[/b].
I might be [b](AGE APPEARED)[/b] years old. I'm also a [b](WHAT THEY TEACH ;D)[/b].
People say that I am . . . (PERSONALITY)
So the short version of my life story is . . . (HISTORY.)
I should probably mention . . . (ANYTHING EXTRA ;D)
[and simply link me an image here, I'll make it pretty for the thread.]

ѕтυdєηт ρяσƒιℓєѕ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Winter Devoria.
I happen to be sixteen years old. This would make me a sophomore.
People say that I am . . . quiet, moody, and withdrawn. Winter would prefer that everyone simply leave him alone. He doesn't make friends easily, because he just doesn't like people. The majority of the time, he's pretending to be cold, but Winter is easily startled into showing emotion.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Winter was born into a very rich family, and spent most of his life surrounded by governesses and tutors. Through childhood his parents were happy to let the help raise him, so Winter never really had a relationship with his mother and father. He was homeschooled his entire life, and as such has never really been able to attempt to make friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Ryan Cale.
I happen to be 17 years old. This would make me a Junior.
People say that I am . . . Fun and flirty, but also very sweet and will do anything for the people he cares about.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Ryan grew up in a small town with religious parents, and the whole obvious routine. Other than being gay he'd been living a relatively safe and boring life, well except for occasionally being sent to jail for the dumbest reason's thanks to the cops who didn't like him. But there wasn't anything he could do about that, so he delt with it.
I should probably mention . . . Just because Ryan is nice most of the time doesn't mean he can't fight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Kindle Adamtis Whyte.
I happen to be 18 years old. This would make me a senior.
People say that I am . . . a pretty stuck up *Beep* I don't care about anyone and I don't listen to other people's crap. I have a simple mission in my mind and I've already failed at that so I'm just going to let everything slip away from me. I hate you and everyone else just don't take it personal. I've always been a huge ...
So the short version of my life story is . . . that my life sucked anyways period but I tried to make the best of it for his little brother. They lived in a small crap heap of an apartment and I had to make sure his little bro got the best of everything when no one gave the best for him. Our parents were divorced, mom ran away with some co-worker. Dad drank and slept all damn day leaving me to handle everything. It didn't take me long to grow up fast with a crying 2 year old still in diapers. I cooked, cleaned and did every thing a grown up was supposed to do. I was extremely smart for my age but since I had to work to pay for the bills I dropped out. I needed to support my only brother and make sure he got the education and care he deserved. Leaving me with nothing. As he got older he wanted to take more of the responsibility for himself though I said no. Then one day he did something stupid. He robbed a grocery store. He was smarter then that but living in a run down city that doesn't even care if a kids on the side of the street kind of seeps into your blood. Of course I ran across the street cursing under my breathe for his stupidity and for my own. Cause I got hit by a car. Full on the side I remember my head smashing and a intense pain that shot from my temple to my spine. Then nothing.
I should probably mention . . . I would like to be alone now and admire this blade of grass so please shove off will yeah?! -blacks out- Oh and sometimes I blackout.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Sato Hokkaido.
I happen to be 18 years old. This would make me a senior.
People say that I am . . . Grumpy, snobby, and childish. Then again, most people are idiots who can't even spell their last names correctly. I've been known to be the brat, but with my small size, I have to be in order to make things clear that I'M the leader. I expect people to listen to me when I say something and if not, I won't hesitate to despise them. Who knows, maybe one day someone besides the maids can listen to what I say without complaining about it.
So the short version of my life story is . . . I was born in a very rich and rather well known family. The Hokkaido family. I was raised with no friends, hence the lack of social skills. Many believe it's also the reason I act the way I do, to get attention because of the little love I received growing up. I never went to an actual school, and was sexually harassed by my tutor. I had gotten rather pushy and rude after that. I learned to stand up for myself, even with this small body. Unfortunately, it was telling on this tutor that had gotten me killed.
I should probably mention . . . I hate other brats like myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Alexander Lucas.
I happen to be 15 years old. This would make me a Freshman.
People say that I am . . . Eager to please, childish and willing. Alex hates to see people angry at him, or angry in general but can be a complete tease, though I do admit that he's a bit shy when the other person flirts back.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Born to a small german family on the coast, Alexander couldn't help but love everything about the sea. The family was pretty good, there was enough money for them all and there was hardly any talk of the father that his little brother knew nothing about. Every once-in-a-while there was the little tale of when his father was on the ocean, fishing and laughing with Alexander. What the family didn't know was that Alex's friend took advantage of the fact that he would do almost anything to please him and told him to meet him at the light house. When he got there, his friend tried to make him his little toy but for the first time, Alex said no. There was a little click from the door and we tried to get out but it was impossible. Finding out where the food was, his friend shoved Alex and didn't even look back to see that he had pushed the teen right off the lighthouse.
I should probably mention . . . Alex still loves lighthouses, but can hardly stand to be on one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Takashi Yamada.
I happen to be 18 years old. This would make me a Senior.
People say that I am . . . Takashi is a mysterious person who always has a smile on his face. He has a very sweet personality and is always willing to help someone in a heartbeat. But under this mysterious side he can be very wise and shy at times while other times he can b very nerdy and calm.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Tahashi is half French and half Japanese, he was born and lived in France until hi younger siblings where born. When he was ten he moved with his family into a nice size home, growing up him and his family was idolized by there beautiful looks and charms. People often saw them as the perfect Hollywood family straight out of a movie, but thought of his family being weird because he knew there true nature. Takashi has a loves of love of cute things that he tries to hides, his family believe it’s his childhood self, trying to hold on what little youth is left while others think its something normal. Takashi is a very bright and smart kid, who growing always had honors as well as wearing glasses.
I should probably mention . . . Takashi love collecting cute things plushies, stuff animals, and stickers. And sometimes he somkes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Kagamine Len.
I happen to be seventeen years old. This would make me a junior.
People say that I am . . . very, very, very weird. I'm not even sure why, honestly, I just am. Others say I'm rather quiet and placid. I can be loud at times though. Seriously. It all depends who you are and if I like you. I always have to have something music related on me. Be it my headphones, guitar or songbook, I have to have it. I also hate sharing the same interests as others. I'll feel...common, and I hate that. So, even if I like the same things as one person, I won't mention.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Born a hard-core music lover, die a hard-core music lover. My mother had this same obsession for music, I had been told. She was listening to music when I was born... and the first song I ever heard was... Knock knock by Lenka. That was the song playing through the ears of my mother, that left shortly after I was born. Nope, no dad figure in my life, sorry.
The nurses that raised me told me that I always hummed it when I was sleeping, even as a baby. Peculiar. I didn't believe them until they let me hear a recording. So...I may be some sort of nuisance at night. Heh. No, but I developed supernatural contact with the spiritual world not too long after I was born. I may often start talking to the air. When in truth, I'm talking to one of them. They do have good bed-time stories to tell...

I should probably mention . . . I see ghosts. Strangely enough, I really do!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Rowan Labrynth.
I happen to be 16 years old. This would make me a junior.
People say that I am . . . Strange. Weird. But that's simply because I don't conform to what they want me to conform to, I enjoy being myself and not some strange version that they prefer. Sometimes, I act innocent, but I'm really VERY MUCH not.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Nothing interesting for the first maybe 10 years of my life. Then I started going crazy. Well, I thought I was going crazy. I was talking to animals, and they were talking back. Not in my tongue, though, just talking... And I knew what they were saying. People thought I was just making it up, so I kept quiet. I was always an animal lover, and in being so I came to not really like humankind all that much. But if you're "my type," meaning "if I like you," you're fine. No shredded homework or clothes for you. And I died... I'm pretty sure I died, anyway... but how, I can't really remember.
I should probably mention . . . I speak to animals, and I've picked up some of their habits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Lawrence J. Cainen.
I happen to be 19 years old. This would make me a senior.
People say that I am . . . Rather cold and relaxed, making myself seem intimidating, especially with my quiet personality.. and yet I am somehow alluring and inviting?
So the short version of my life story is . . . Basically Lawrence was born to a very easy going and quiet life with two parents and a little sister. Around the age of 15 he was awoken in the middle of the night by a hot and musty sensation, waking in a daze to the sight of a golden light under his door and grey plumes of smoke creeping underneath. He hesitantly opened the door to the sight of huge flames, instantly turning around and grabbing a blanket and rushing to his little sister's room. There she sat crying in her closet, her bed already light as he jumped threw the flames and covered her in the blanket, rushing back out and crashing threw the window. They had a two story home, so luckily it wasn't a fatal jump as he landed to the ground and sat with his sister in their courtyard as they watched their home burn to the ground.

As the fire fighters worked their way through the remnants of their home, they found that no bodies were recovered, but their parents room was missing suitcases and clothing and any other valuables.. finding the fire had started in their room.. after the report he noticed his little sister had stopped moving and her chest no longer moved with her soft little breath. quickly she was rushed to the hospital and hooked up to many machines, finally breathing once more, but she didn't wake up. Ever since that day Lawrence had become an exact opposite of himself, starting high school as a quiet and alone child, all the way up to his senior year, visiting his sister every day, but hardly seen speaking or socializing.

I should probably mention . . . Spends his free time often in the courtyard of the school in the night hours, sitting by the pond just sketching or quietly and beautifully playing his violin..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Vindematrix Sozin Fair (Vin).
I happen to be 19 years old. This would make me a senior.
People say that I am . . . a total nerd, crazy about anything automotive, but totally shy/dumb when it comes to love/romancing.
So the short version of my life story is . . . My parents were killed, I grew up in an abandoned movie theater with five other guys and we all worked together to make money/find supplies to live off of. After the 'leader' of the gang died I left to find a new life for myself, but got killed racing one night.
I should probably mention . . . that I have mirror touch synesthesia, a condition where anytime I see a touch, I feel it as sort of a shadow touch. It's complicated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Sebastian Fenrir.
I happen to be 16 years old. This would make me a Sophomore.
People say that I am . . . Silly.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Sebastian was born into a wealthy family, although he is primarily English in origin, he is native to America. His family has always had great success in all of their business feats. Being the child of a wealthy family hindered his ability to gain legit friendships or relations in general without them being influenced by his family's position in the world. He lived a quiet lifestyle given these factors, but he also became aware that most of his friends were bought, when he realized this he refused to use any of the things his parents bought him, and started over, with his room empty and tattered compared to the rest of his lavish surroundings. This didn't last long, because he soon invented a fabric that had the properties of cloth, but the extravagant appearance of silk, when he sold these products he became a child success. Still wealthy, he felt good knowing it was because of something he did. Shortly after, he decided he wanted to finish his formal education in order to reintroduce himself to the world.
I should probably mention . . . Nothing.

тєαcнєя ρяσƒιℓєѕ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Maria Rein. I'm an angel.
I might be 24 years old. I'm also a history teacher.
People say that I am . . . cheerful, a little absent-minded, and naive. Rein loves to work with kids, but his knowledge of history is... interesting to say the least. Unquestioningly, he'll do anything to help anyone, which is probably not a wonderful trait to possess in a place partially staffed by demons.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Rein is a lesser angel; one who had formerly been human. Before his death in a car accident, Rein had been much the same as he his now: a bit forgetful, eager to please, and always happy. Much of his afterlife has been spent bothering the higher-up angels. Speculation has it that he was offered the position at the school simply to get him out of everyone's hair.

Rein was thrilled to take the job at Eupheme because he loves to help people. He tries to keep the kids on the straight and narrow, but most of them just walk all over him. Either Rein doesn't notice, or doesn't care.

I should probably mention . . . It's Rein. Never Maria. EVER.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Yuki Shinsuke. I'm a DEMON.
I might be twenty-eight years old. I'm also a chemistry teacher.
People say that I am . . . sadistic, cruel, and emotionless b*****d. Shinsuke somehow finagled the school into teaching Chemistry. However it's different from human chemistry by a long shot.
So the short version of my life story is . . . Shinsuke is a cunning demon who wants nothing but to sway the minds of the students. He was a lesser demon who used to be human. His reasons for death and why he teaches will be discussed later.
I should probably mention . . . He's a bit of a sarcastic evil demon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Ashiel "Ash" Tsukino. I'm a demon.
I might be 26 years old. I'm also a literature teacher.
People say that I am . . . Clever, amusing, dashing, charming, sly, wicked, alluring, impetuous, vain, arrogant, sensual, quick to anger, moody, and sly.
So the short version of my life story is . . .I was formed by God's own hands, then joined up with that gorgeous serpent Lucifer on a whim, and ended up banished from Heaven for all eternity. I'm not one to wallow, though, so I decided to make the most of it, and this wonderful school gives me the perfect opportunity to ply my trade and enjoy the ripe fruits that fall from the tree.
I should probably mention . . . they say my silky voice is hypnotic, quiet and velvety smooth, it has a certain power in its deep timbre, the power to lure the unwary into a slight trance as well as pluck the strings of their baser urges until they hum in harmony.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Ayumu. I'm a demon.
I might be 22 years old. I'm also an art teacher.
People say that I am . . . a tad deceiving though they may just be butthurt by the fact that its difficult to see that I am really male under my frills and dresses, its comfortable and well it amuses me to see the realizing horror on their faces. I blossom from compliments and get excited by insults and my humor and philosophical are sometimes rather skewed. I am a firm believer in corporal punishment and I greatly dislike it if people play up or don't pay attention when I am teaching, you have been forewarned..
So the short version of my life story is . . .Some start their life formed by magic or from thin air or even by the hands of Lucifer himself, but I am the b*****d child of a Incubus and one of his mortal victims. Thats right I was originally born in the mortal world, my growing and subsequent birth killed the human woman that had carried me, foolish woman she chose her death. I caused enough chaos as a toddler for a demon to come along and take me to a more suitable environment in hell. Fast forward many years and here I am coming to teach Art at Eupheme High School, I wonder how many angels will be there? I love playing with their wings.
I should probably mention . . . this is one woman that is a man underneath but I won't tell people that, let them figure it out for themselves.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Armand. I'm a demon.
I might be twenty six years old. I'm also an Social Studies teacher.
People say that I am . . . Rather quiet, as well as secluded, only showing any variation in enthusiasm and interaction when a subject that isn't completely senseless. I enjoy watching others, and the environment around me, but there's something I find lacking in the life of an angel... Or demon, whichever may comfort you in my description more.
So the short version of my life story is . . . I was once a simple messenger for the heaven to speak directly to any specific humans on earth, to give people the knowledge they needed to know... But the knowledge often varied. Sometimes, I was ordered to send lies to people, while other times, I was to send either knowledge of truth, or events that were planned ahead of time, and set in motion by a few manipulations here and there by people like me. Well, there was a disaster planned for earth that would be caused by the help of one person, but I caused him to die by giving a message to someone other than I was told to. I was demoted from my position as an angel into a fallen one, because I disobeyed orders. After living on earth for some time, I was sent here to teach social studies because of my prolonged interaction and observance of human society over the years.
I should probably mention . . . I happen to be one of the few angels who became incubus, but I had my own reasons for doing so... Might even be love, but you'll find out later. I'm also a philosopher, in my own right.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is Cain. I'm an angel.
I might be 24 years old. I'm also a Mathematics teacher.
People say that I am . . . just like a mother hen, or a cheerful, bubbly bunch of angel feathers when around people. Alone I am quiet, doubtful, distant and uncaring. When I'm annoyed, frustrated, or angry, I tend to act childish or vicious, depending on the people I'm around.
So the short version of my life story is . . .Named after Cain, the first son of Adam and Eve, I lived a life of loneliness. Being named after a human who went against God and killed his brother, the angels in my life were always wary of me. That merely caused me to become curious, and their suspicions became true. Over time, I would question the word of God, or do things my own way to get something done. There were countless occasions when I would find myself in a predicament that could turn me into a Fallen, but I resisted temptation, so far.

Afraid that I would end up like Lucifer, I was sent to Eupheme in order to become distracted by teaching and protecting the students from any sadistic demons. The angels that sent me there knew very well that my mind would wander if given the chance, and I would only act like a normal angel around groups of people. They think they made the right choice, but demons are masters of deceit and temptation. I wonder if I can resist and remain an angel, or end up as a lonely fallen... .

I should probably mention . . . after being wounded many times over the years, I learned that I like pain. Whether God knows or not, I believe I'm what humans call a "masochist." I try to avoid feeling pain, however, because I do not want to give into temptation and become a Fallen or demon.

dσям αѕѕιgηмєηтѕ.

STUDENT DORMITORIES
Room 101;
Winter Devoria, Ryan Cale
Room 102; Sato Hokkaido, Kindle Adamtis Whyte
Room 103;Alexander Lucas, Takashi Yamada
Room 104; Kagamine Len, Rowan Labrynth
Room 105; Lawrence J. Cainen, Vindematrix Sozin Fair
Room 106; Sebastian Fenrir

CLASSROOMS
Room A1;
Maria Rein
Room A2; Yuki Shinsuke
Room A3; Ashiel Tsukino
Room A4; Ayumu
Room A5; Armand
Room A6; Cain

OPEN!

OOC thread is located HERE.
ℓιєѕ αяє вσяη; αη∂ ѕσмєωнєяє, тнє ℓιєѕ ¢єαѕє тσ вє ℓιєѕ.

✖ ✖ ✖ωιηтєя ∂єνσяια✖ ✖ ✖

What a bother.

Winter was not particularly happy about being dead, and he was even less thrilled to learn that he had to spend some time in this stupid excuse for a school. When he asked the man who had given him his packet how long he had to stay, he was given a noncommittal answer of "However long it takes". However long it takes for what?

This was quite possibly the stupidest situation Winter had ever, ever experienced.

Not to mention he was going to have a roommate. A roommate! He had never had to share anything before in his life, and now he was suddenly dead and sharing living space with a complete stranger? This was all entirely too much. Annoyed, the boy strode over to the door and locked it. There. That should solve this roommate problem. Though he had completely forgotten that he had been given a key to unlock the door in the first place.

This was the perfect opportunity to sit, mope, and think about his death. He'd hardly adjusted, and wasn't sure he ever would. He felt fine, physically; but knowing he just wasn't alive was... strange. Winter crossed the room into the bathroom, and leaned toward the mirror to examine his face. Not a single mark. That was honestly a relief, going through his afterlife with a gunshot wound in his head certainly would have been intolerable.

Sighing, Winter continued to study his face in the mirror. ... hopefully this school business would take a short time.

тнє яєαѕση ƒσя му ℓσѕт нєαят ιѕ му σωη ωєαкηєѕѕ, ιѕη'т ιт?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

»
http://i55.tinypic.com/2mm9xrr.png Ryan Cale

I've hear that you see a white light when you die...

Ryan wandered down the hallway of the odd school, wondering which idiot had come up with this idea. And also wondering if the red line was still on his throat where that drunk had silt it. But seriously, what kind of sad excuse for a cop forgot to take a drunk knife and put him in the same cell as a kid? Pathetic, but for who it was the most pathetic was the answer.

Ok, so according to the weirdo in a mask up front, he had to share a dorm room with some strange boy that he had never met before. Reflecting on that, maybe the cop had been less stupid. Nah.

The room itself was looked when he got there, and being that he didn't know if anyone was inside, Ryan knocked instead of using the keys given to him by the desk guy. "Hello?" He called through the door. "This is my dorm as well, but I' going to be nice and wait for you to let me in for now." He added.

... But I have never heard of a school, weird!

(Sorry it's not all that pretty, I'm not too good at that)

✖ ✖ ✖ωιηтєя ∂єνσяια✖ ✖ ✖

No, everything seemed exactly the same as it did when he was alive, Winter decided. There was the scar above his eyebrow from falling into the coffee table as a child, but not a single sign of the rough treatment he'd received during his captivity. Maybe because the wounds hadn't had time to heal, and therefore scar? Winter had no idea, it was curious, but he supposed it didn't really matter anyway.

Ugh. Thinking about... that... just made him ill all over again. Winter lifted his shirt to look over his torso in the mirror, now. Completely unchanged. It really was a relief; Winter did take pride in his appearance, and any sort of mark would be quite infuriating.

Startled out of his examination by a knock, Winter slowly turned his head to stare at the door. Oh, no, this was his dorm. Maybe if he just ignored it, it would go away. Yes, that seemed the best course of action.

[OOC// hee, it's alright, I've never been particularly good at making things pretty either! biggrin ]

Fashionable Shapeshifter

»

Ryan waited for, oh about six second before unlocking the door and going in anyway. Lo and behold! Slightly creepy boy with green hair and cat like eyes. Ryan considered himself lucky at that moment his only scars were on his chest and legs.

"If someone comes to the door and says their sharing the dorm with you, it's a good idea to just let them in." He said with a sigh. "I'm Ryan and I don't like the arrangment anymore than you do, so forgive a wanyed a criminal." He joked, shutting that door behind him.

(Yay! I'm not the only one that sucks at it XD)

✖ ✖ ✖ωιηтєя ∂єνσяια✖ ✖ ✖

...so ignoring didn't work. Why did it NEVER work?

Sighing, Winter shifted his eyes back toward the mirror. What a bother. Maybe if he just turned up the creepy, this guy would leave him alone. That was really all Winter ever wanted in life, and why shouldn't it extend to the afterlife as well? In reality, he simply didn't know how to deal with people. The silence in the room soon became awkward, and Winter figured he should probably do something about it. He really hated speaking, though...

"I assumed if I ignored it long enough, you would just go away." Winter said finally, in a quiet, monotone voice. He didn't look up from the mirror.

Shinsuke
                      Hello, my treacherous friends,
                      and thank you for joining me here tonight.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cold cruel eyes watched some of the students passing each other in the hallways. Almost never blinking, they particularly trailed one student bending over to pick up his things. Shinsuke finally blinked when the student looked around, clearly embarrassed. His eyes then went back down to starring at his book. Soon he would have to walk to his class and start up teaching some of the masses. He read a few sentences of the dogeared copy of the Iliad before standing up and stretching his long legs.

Shinsuke walked briskly to his classroom. It was on the other side of the campus, unfortunately. He didn't mind though. He always liked walking through the students, bumping into them, coping a feel every once in a while. The best part about it, was that no one complained because by the time they realized it, he was already gone. This particular day, no one caught his fancy, so he continued walking, in a somewhat bitter mood, to his classroom.

The classroom was freezing cold. Shinsuke didn't much care for the warm temperature that most of the other classrooms had. He threw his book down on the front desk and he began to write up the lessons for the day.

((OOC- Sorry it's not too long <<''')))

Fashionable Shapeshifter

»

Ryan gave him a look and laughed. "Trying to ignore me never works dude. I'm just way to awsome to be ignored, to handsome to." He joked. That was how Ryan made friends, stupid jokes. Releases tension and often made people laugh, no akwardness was not Ryan's thing.

"Anyway, I just wanted to check out the room. I'll look around and be gone before you know it, so don't mind me." He said, turning away from the boy. Theroom was nice, nicer than his room anyway. But it could use something red on the wall. And as the thought came into his mind, a red poster of Ryan's favorite band, Linkin Park, grew on the wall. 'Sweet' He thought going to take a closer look.

(Shis! Gotta go for now, I'll be on tomorrow so no worries.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ι'м ѕσ gℓα∂ тнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕιмρℓу мєєт уσυ;
тнє ωσяℓ∂ вє¢αмє ƒιℓℓє∂ ωιтн ℓιgнт.

мαяια яειη

Time for work, time for work, time for work~

Rein was thrilled as always. He had gotten up early this morning and studied history specifically to teach today! One of the students who bothered to show up for his class yesterday had informed him that Abraham Lincoln was not, in fact, ever the king of England. Well, it wasn't Rein's fault that he'd forgotten a lot of that useless information that had been pounded into him as a human. Not at all.

Kids rarely came to his classes anymore, and those that did never paid attention. That was fine, Rein vaguely remembered his school days and how boring they had been. Students smoking in the back of the classroom, though, that was a little troubling. How many times had he told them to stop now? Well... maybe someday it would sink in.

Rein was quite optimistic.

Cheerfully, he unlocked the door to his classroom and wandered in. Hopefully someone would come to class today. If not... well, he could always prepare for next time, right? One of these days, he was definitely going to get this history thing down. For now, he was alone though; and so he began singing a random snippet of song that had been stuck in his head all morning. Tunelessly, but by no means unenthusiastically! Rein began to wipe down his whiteboard, but soon became sidetracked and decided to instead pass the time before classes by drawing.

An average morning, for Rein.

[OOC// Miine are never long and I always feel bad. XD *the worst*]

ιƒ уσυ ¢αη, ρℓєαѕє ℓσνє мє;
ρℓєαѕє ѕєт ωιηgѕ υρση му ѕнσυℓ∂єяѕ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items