Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

They love each other,But it's strictly forbidden by their family to be with the same gender. Even so,They want to be with the person. So,Because they want to be together,They sneak around behind their family's backs. But what will happen when people start to wonder why they're together all the time? You have the keyboard,You make it happen.

Pictures from Photobucket
OOC Thread
|Rules| The simple Little things that you have to follow.

1. Follow Gaia's T.O.S.
2. Romance is needed but when the clothes start to come off,Please Time skip or go to PMs.
3. You can only have up to 2 characters.
4. You can curse but don't go over board.
5. Send all Skeletons to me in a PM titled Love that is Forbidden.

User Image
User Image
White List~
No one at the moment,Let's change this<3

Black List~~
No one at the moment,Let's keep it that way.
Accepted Profiles
Anime Pictures Only :]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Seme or Uke:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]The Person pulling all the strings:[/b] ((Gaia Username))
Reserved(:~
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Daichi Momochi
╚══════════════╝

Daichi walked through the hallways towards the school grounds. He found a nice spot under the shade and imediately sat down. Pulling out a book from his bag he started to read the book getting happily engrossed in the words and story.

(ooc: Didn't really know what to do so if you want me to change anything let me know.)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
❥Sam✿

User Image
Sam smiled as he sat in a tree and swung his feet,It was so much easier to see things when you were up high. He looked around at everyone that was on the ground. If his family knew he was in a tree,They wouldn't be pleased at all. No one in his family except for him liked to climb things. Sam smiled as he dropped things down from the tree.

[ooc: It's alright :3]

Dapper Dabbler

18,275 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jace Mason Lee

User Image

Mood: Sad.
Talking to: No one.

It's not too late.

Jace walked around the campus trying to get a feel for the place. He hadn't brought much. He supposed he could be happier about the situation he was in. His brother thought this was a good idea, but that was because they couldn't afford to send Jace to school otherwise. His grades had been good enough to send him here.
He kept walking, and saw a couple of other students had arrived. He wasn't in the mood to talk though. What would he have to talk about anyway? He didn't know anything about being rich or being popular.

It's never too late.

Greedy Giver

(sorry to bother you but...) EJikai (I'm not here right now

Eji smiled to himself it was a nice day, he stood tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear and shouldered his "shoulder pack" or what every one else referred to as his man purse. It wasn't that it was a girl color or was meant for girls nor was it one a woman would like either. it just pressed into his usually slightly baggy clothing and made it look like he had a girl figure. It didn't bother him, it was the fact it was more comfortable then a regular backpack that he kept it. He started walking, yes he had slept on a bench near campus not that he had anything to steal, who wanted ratty dogeared school books or half used note books? His usual style of clothing either scared people off or it made them think he was on a drug high.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
╔══════════════╗
~ Fabien 'Fable' Yuki ~
╚══════════════╝

User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen year old Fabien sighed quietly and brushed a lock of dark hair out of his eyes. He blinked quietly as he gazed around the school grounds, he had a feeling he wouldn't fit in here...for a start he didn't see any other nekos. He remembered how he'd been taunted by family and other kids for his ears and tail, it wasn't his fault...nobody knew why he'd been born like this.

He sniffled quietly, today was one of his "quiet days" he supposed, where he'd not speak much, and yet he desperately wanted a friend here. He smoothed his shorts slightly, liking how they emphasised his rather feminine waist and hips, but also hating that they made him look even more skinny and frail than he already was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, I'll be loved...one day, I'll know happiness...but wether that day comes in this life or the next, I may never know...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Lonely
Talking to: Nobody
Taken by: Nobody

3,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Andrich Von-Drae

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

He walked through the halls of the school building quetly. Three thick books were resting within the grasp of his left arm. His other arm was currently at his side, gripping the handle of a parasole. He made his way to the schools front doors and opened them slightly. he opened the parasole with one hand and raised it up to cover him as he stepped out into the sunlight. He did not want to burn in the sun as most vampires did when they were stupid enough to go out.

he made his way out into the schools courtyard, though why he still attended the school after all these years was a mystery to him. Maybe it was just all the books that he liked to read. Therfe were a lot of them here. Andrich made his way over to a nice bench under a big tree and set two of the books down in order to read the third.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
╔══════════════╗
~ Fabien 'Fable' Yuki ~
╚══════════════╝

User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabien looked up and saw a strange looking man sit on a bench with some books, he wandered over and sat next to him, he'd not seen the bench and it was better than sitting on a wall all day. He sat silent at first, but pulled out a bag of sweets from his pocket and offered it to the older male, his ears twitching nervously.

One day, I'll be loved...one day, I'll know happiness...but wether that day comes in this life or the next, I may never know...

Mood: Lonely
Talking to: Nobody, with Andrich.
Taken by: Nobody

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out