Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, my name today will be FEAR.

I, on my own, am FEARLESS, but today, you are FEARFUL.

This is a free for all game that only complete strangers are invited to. The object of the game, is to figure out what someone is most afraid of, by not just what they are talking about, but about why they are talking about. This roleplay has no established rules, because I am figuring out, that eventually someone will simply get tired of roleplaying and go actually have a life of their own outside of this roleplay...

That is what I fear, that the game will end before it even begins.

That means, I am sending you all out as spies. You must spy on each other and bring back information, otherwise, the roleplay will be over and I won't even have a job.

Yes, I will spy on people for you, but it will come at a price. I will not be bribed easily, you know, this is supposed to be a COMPETITION but only if you actually manage to SCARE ME.

The object of the game is FEAR.

Fear must be destroyed. It is our only enemy.

Try to break me, as hard as you can.

Have fun, kiddos. heart
Also, please introduce yourself...PROPERLY. Otherwise I'll be damned if I don't throw the lot of you all out into the ocean where you belong, with my annoying little sister...

She lives down there and she loves to eat rotting flesh, so be careful where you go after dark. Be VERY careful...what kind of medication you're on, too.

Just be CAREFUL.
I personally think that you're just afraid of yourself, because I am actually fearless. I am completely unafraid of you, and I think anyone who would around terrorizing people for absolutely no reason must be the biggest coward on the face of the earth.

I have friends, a lot of friends, and they actually ARE afraid of things, but I am the one who has the power to destroy all of the fears, and so, I can destroy you as well.

If I need to assassinate you, I will, and I will completely lack remorse over it. Remorse is just a feeling that is taught to us as children.

Trust me, that if you hurt one of my "children" then you will indeed feel remorse, and I will completely lack guilt over what happens to you afterwards.

However, beware...I am not innocent. I may come to you and pretend to be innocent, but I am anything BUT innocent, even if you and all of the laws of this land think that that is what I actually am.

Watch out for the other sisters, DeathWrites, because they will all drive you all to insanity in the end.
Candy_Chimes_Gurl
I personally think that you're just afraid of yourself, because I am actually fearless. I am completely unafraid of you, and I think anyone who would around terrorizing people for absolutely no reason must be the biggest coward on the face of the earth.

I have friends, a lot of friends, and they actually ARE afraid of things, but I am the one who has the power to destroy all of the fears, and so, I can destroy you as well.

If I need to assassinate you, I will, and I will completely lack remorse over it. Remorse is just a feeling that is taught to us as children.

Trust me, that if you hurt one of my "children" then you will indeed feel remorse, and I will completely lack guilt over what happens to you afterwards.

However, beware...I am not innocent. I may come to you and pretend to be innocent, but I am anything BUT innocent, even if you and all of the laws of this land think that that is what I actually am.

Watch out for the other sisters, DeathWrites, because they will all drive you all to insanity in the end.

That's the problem...my name IS CHAOS. I live to destroy worthless scum such as you.

I think I will kidnap your sisters, every last one of them, and I will kill them one by one. All of this will therefore be your fault, and you will never sleep at night again.

In order to find me, you will have to live the rest of your life without sleep, which means that you will always die much, much earlier than the other sisters.

If you do this, who will save you from me?

I have comrades- hundreds upon hundreds of comrades, and they will always kill your closest friends. So then, what will you do? Will you take me seriously or will you continue to lie and deceive me?

In order to free yourself from this unspeakable nightmare, you will have to kill the one closest to you, and you will have to allow me to drink all of her blood. If you do this, the others will live, but you and I will both die.

If you don't do this, I will kill you in your sleep and be free to wreak havoc upon the world.

What is your choice?
Let me tell you one piece of advice, you wicked, adulterous woman.

Were I you, I wouldn't sleep tonight, because I have plotted unspeakable, horrible revenge against everyone that you truly care about. If you go to sleep, I am going to destroy them all from your existance!
MWahahahaha! I am going to share secrets about your established life on earth, CCG, and after that you will be gone from my existance forever!
DeathWrites
MWahahahaha! I am going to share secrets about your established life on earth, CCG, and after that you will be gone from my existance forever!

Why do you keep spreading rumors about me, that I've been up to some foolishness at the Fountain of Dreams in Town? gonk That kind of nonsense may be funny to me, but that could land you in jail for sexual harrassment!
Candy_Chimes_Gurl
DeathWrites

Why do you keep spreading rumors about me, that I've been up to some foolishness at the Fountain of Dreams in Town? gonk That kind of nonsense may be funny to me, but that could land you in jail for sexual harrassment!

Then I will follow you to prison, and wait for you to grow up and actually join my dreams. Living without you is like a horrible nightmare that I can't wake up from.

Why can you not believe the undying love that we have for eachother? gonk
So no one is actually afraid to listen to themselves think. Well, I will make them confused, and then I will completely destroy their entire thought process...
Why would someone like you start a roleplay? On one hand, you could be a sadistic jerk who likes to torture innocent people into telling you their fears and using that information to frighten them as only some can do. Or, on the other hand, you have a secret fear that not even you are sure of and you want others to expose. By doing this, you free yourself from the burden that you wouldn't have even knew existed if someone hadn't found. The third option to your motivations is pure boredom. You want to do a roleplay, and you wantto do so in a completely original way.

But for whatever motivation of yours, I wish to participate. As a human, I have my fears but I think it would be a raw challenge to see if you (or anyone else) can find them. Just as a warning, though, your empty threats will have little effect on me because you know little about me--who I hold close, where I live, or anything vital--so I know not to take your threats seriously.

So prepare youselves, both of you because I am ready to be a spy.

Fashionable Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well then... a spy I will be. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers