Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

User Image

VERY FRONT OF THE SCHOOL:User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

THE SETTING: Welcome! in this high school, you will learn how to control your powers.
The magic creatures once lived with humans....they had been living peacefully, until one summer night....The humans decided that we should not live with them. While everyone was fighting i escaped and found another dimension. i knew that i could make some changes so that we monsters can live in peace and control our powers so we can live with the humans without them knowing.Anyways, some humans can come to this High School, it wont matter but if they kill any of the students here and thats is for monsters two, i have to kick you out of the school. (but you can still post if you want). This Is also a place to fight, fighting is common on Crystal high school.

RP RULES:
1. NO god mobbing
2. no cybering
3. keep it PG17
4. follow TOS
5. please respect other people and no killing unless a big fight scene
6. if your going to talk out of character please use (( )) or {{ }} and thoughts if you want can be used as { }
7. if your going to join please PM your Character Information to just title the pm Crystal High School and ill post your character as soon as i can!
8. please use 3rd person when talking
9. if you want someone to be your mate please ask them in a pm.
10. if you join the RP please post as much as u can!
11. please do not use emotions to express something plz use you words.
12. try to make your posts make sense
13, Have fun, and please respect and follow the rules.( THIS IS A ROMANCE RP, SO U CAN KISS AND MAKE OUT BUT NOT CYBBERING!!!!)
14. DONT QUOTE!!! EXCEPT IF THE SCENE WERE YOU WERE IS FAR WAY LIKE 10 PAGES OR 5 THEN THATS WHEN YOU CAN QUOTE.

Character Information:

Name:

Student/teacher/town folk (if town foke please list job):

Race (witch, werewolf, vamp, warlock, shapeshifter, human, neko):

Bio:

Good or Evil or Neutral:

What you are looking in a mate:

Appearance (anime please):

User Image ( this how the doorms would look)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((This is the back of the school.))

CrystallizedShards generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Anxious Lunatic

Anxious Lunatic

Luna stands outside the building, looking for students.." hhmhh i hope the new students dont get lost." Luna said.

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
Trent approaches Luna,'hey,my names Trent,nice to meet you'.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image"welcome Trent, my name is Luna im the headmistress of this school." Luna said. "please follow me to show you, your doorm" Luna said as as she opens the front door that leads to the dinning room.

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mario starts walking towards the school. "Wow..this place is HUGE" Mario said while looking at one part of the school.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image Luna notices the new Teacher then she sees that hr looks like her brother.." Um Trent can you excuse me for a second i have to see who is that guy over there." Luna said. Luna walks to the new student. "hi and welcome to Crystal High School, my name is Luna im the headmistress" Luna told the new teacher.

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
'ok Luna, i think ill go look around.' Trent says as he leaves the dining room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff