User Image
Dr. Mako Williams
Science Teacher and Art Club Adviser // Bubbly // Vampire in sidespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing //spaces
CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Scaredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ..Someone please help me.... spacespace

═════════════════════════════════

Mako floated around the school grounds searching for a perfect stop to have her lunch. Her long golden blonde hair sparkled in the sun's rays as she hovered to a spot under a tree. She touched the ground and pulled out a bottle of wine from her heart-shaped backpack. " Hehehe, A nice glass of wine should help me relax. " she giggled as she poured it in to wine glass. She took a sip and leaned back onto the tree when she touched the tree her jade green eyes closed.

Mako's small body jerked up from her nap. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before she stood up to head to her classroom. She lifted from the ground and floated to the doors nearby. Her tiny hands reached for the handle and a voice caught her interest. She looked down and notice her protective shadow friend had a hold of her foot. " I will be fine.....Look, I have to go now......No, I am not going back to that terrible place....Please, let go. " She said to him trying to fly up but his grip was to strong for her. Mako pulled on the door with both hands still trying to get free from the shadow man. " LET GO !" she yelled out loud as her tiny hands pulled at the door.

The shadow man stood up and pulled her harder trying to prevent her from entering the school. Mako screamed for help while still trying her best to hold on to the door. Her angel wings came out of her back and started to flap. They were small white with a golden hue making them look holy in a strange way. " LET GO!! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" she screamed as she started to lose grip on the door.

(( OOC: Haii~ Everyone!!! : 3 ))

Blessed Seeker

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXEDWIN ALEXANDER
silentxxshadow

Edwin gave a small smile when Caius joked that the two were once again stuck with each other. "It does appear to be the case," he replied simply. He would have stayed longer, but he suddenly heard screaming from the front of the school. He turned away from his present company to see what was happening, but he was too distant from the scene to make much out. Frowning, he built a Shadow cat in the brush inside the door. He let was his new animation saw run through his minds eye as he walked briskly to the front doors. A girl, very young, by the looks of her, seemed to be trying to get into the school, but a shadow manifestation of some kind seemed to be preventing her.

Edwin narrowed his eyes. As far as he'd known, he was the only one there with any ability to alter or animate shadows, which made the presence of this Shadow being particularly disturbing to him. It's behavior made things all the worse. Having never encountered Shadow creations beyond his own, the man was unsure how much effect he'd even have on the thing, but he had to try to help the blonde girl somehow. He reached out to the man with his powers and took hold of him, twisting the shadows that made him up. Nothing that would be particularly painful, if the thing could even feel pain, but it should certainly have created a distracting feeling that, with luck, would cause it to lose its grip on the girl. Already thinking ahead, in case that weren't enough, Edwin animated a handful of other Shadows around the area, primarily appearing like big cats, so that if he needed to he'd have something to attack the shadow man with.

If I seem dangerous would you be scared
I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
❧ If this problem lies in me

III Killer Lesbian III

C l o u d N ii n e

Clean Cutesmasher

User Image
Dr. Mako Williams
CURRENTLY WITH // …someone...A teacher maybe??spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Jollyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ..Thank goodness someone helped me....Hehe he is kinda cute.... spacespace

Mako felt the shadow man's grip loosen and bolted into the sky. Her wings got bigger as she got higher into the air and her eyes began to tear up. She bit her hand and mutter some words in Latin, the blood from her hand turned into a golden color and a angel appeared out of the golden blood. She looked hands with the angel and it turned into a bow and arrow. She aimed the weapon at the shadow man and release the arrow when it hit him there was a bright flash and a pool of lack sludge on the ground.

Mako flew down to the ground and the angel disappeared in thin air. Her jade eyes where filled with tears as she looked at the black sludge. She then turned to the man that helped her and ran to him with a hug. " Thank you, kind sir. " she sniffled as she hugged him. She was sad that her favorite shadow man was now gone but he was too attach to her to let her go back to her former school. " Now, he is gone." she mutter to herself.

(( OOC: Haii~ Everyone!!! : 3 ))

RoboticSelkie

Blessed Seeker

User Image

silentxxshadow

As the shadow man turned to black sludge, Edwin let the Shadows he'd created in the area dissolve back into non-existence, glad that he wouldn't have to resort to actually hurting the shadow man himself. Edwin was a pacifist. He'd fight, of course, if he had to to defend someone else, but for himself, he'd much more happily take flight. Still, it was concerning, where that shadow had come from to be begin with. Caught up as he was in those thoughts, he'd quite nearly stopped paying attention to the girl altogether. So when she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, and thanked him, he was rather startled. "Err... Yes, of course..." He said after a moment. A hug was a rare occurrence, if not entirely unheard of for the past 20 years, and he wasn't entirely sure how to react. People were ordinarily put off by him, and even when people treated him politely, there tended to be a distance, though he couldn't be sure whether that was his doing or theirs. "Simply doing what I can," he said after a moment.

She commented on the shadow man being gone, and he nodded.
"Yes, he's gone..." He muttered, his thoughts from before returning with full force. "But... Do you know where he came from? Or why he wouldn't let you into the school?" He asked, frowning. After a brief pause, he realized that the questions might be off-putting from someone she barely knew, even if she's hugged him seemingly without even a smidgen of hesitation, so he thought to add an introduction. "I'm Edwin Alexander, by the way. I teach the English Class here."

III Killer Lesbian III

Clean Cutesmasher

User Image
Dr. Mako Williams
CURRENTLY WITH // …Edwinspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // ..Thank goodness someone helped me....Hehe he is kinda cute.... spacespace

She let go of him and looked up into his eyes. " He was my shadow from the last school I taught at. He was one of the students that died there but never really left, hate turned him in to a shadow. He never told me his name but protected me when I was at his school. When I left he followed me and wanted me to go back but that school was foul. " she said wiping her tears. She smiled at Edwin and brushed her hair out of her face. " I am Dr. Mako Williams, Science teacher and you shouldn't be so gloomy, Edwin. You just saved me from something evil or what turned evil. Hehe, You look to cute to be gloomy like that. Maybe, later I can treat you to a glass of wine. "

Mako's wings returned into her back and she turned to the sludge on the ground. She bit her finger and let a drop of her blood mix with it. She mutter something in Latin again and it turned into a figure. It morphed into a angel and she told it to join it's friend in heaven, it nodded and bolted into the air before disappearing in the air.

(( OOC: : 3 ))

RoboticSelkie

Blessed Seeker

User Image

silentxxshadow

As the girl explained the origin of the shadow, Edwin frowned to himself, thinking it through. He'd felt that his grip on the thing was not as great as it should be, but he'd thought perhaps that was because it was something he hadn't made. Learning that his was some sort of spirit of lost soul that had been twisted into a shadow after death changed his thinking considerably. He pushed the thoughts aside to mull over at another time, however, as the girl introduced herself as the Science teacher. If he was surprised that someone who looked so young was a teacher, he was careful not to let it show on his face. When she told him not to be so gloomy, he gave a small, though not entirely genuine, smile. "Not to worry, Dr. Williams. I'm not nearly so gloomy as I look." He responded.

When she called him cute, however, he raised an eyebrow. Not particularly something he heard often, and he'd never given much thought to how he looked, beyond whether he was professional and presentable or not. She offered to treat him to a glass of wine, and he considered how best to answer while her wings disappeared and she turned back to the sludge. He watched with curious interest as she muttered in what he thought might be Latin, though he couldn't be certain, and then turned the sludge to an angelic figure, with then darted into the air and vanished.
"As to your very kind offer of a glass of wine, I'm afraid I'll have to decline," he said with a small incline of his head. "There are a good many things I do, but unfortunately drinking is not one of them." He added. In honestly, drinking had a strange effect on his powers, making then inconsistent and almost watery. The last time he'd tried to drink, nearly four years ago, Bane had quite nearly melted out of existence. This, however, was not something he'd say aloud, so he thought it best that it remain an apparent matter of choice, rather than anything else.

III Killer Lesbian III

Clean Cutesmasher

User Image
Dr. Mako Williams
CURRENTLY WITH // …Edwinspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // ..I hope Edwin would like to be friends, I haven't had a friend in a long time.... spacespace

Mako frowned when he decline her offer. " Unfortunately, I have to drink...well not wine but blood. I am not the most blessed vampire, You see. Everyday, three to five times a day. Ugh..It is terrible but, I manage." she said looking at the ground sad all of a sudden. Her memories of that faithful day when she became a vampire flooded her mind. She often found herself remembering the past and about her father but never really about her human mother. " Hey, Edwin. You seemed sad about the shadow earlier." she said playing with her a piece of her hair. " Hate and Sadness turns even humans into things they are not. But you don't have to worry I didn't destroy him, I set him free from his hate. " she smiled softly as she looked up to Edwin.

Mako took of her heart-shaped bag and opened it. She reached in and searched around a bit before pulling out a charm. Her tiny hands gently grab Edwin's hand and places the wing shaped charm in to his palm. " This is a charm I made, as long has you have it on or around you can do the same thing that I just did. Well it will look a bit different from mine but same idea." Mako felt like it was a good idea to give her charm to Edwin even though she rarely gave away her things. " Um, Would you mind walking with me to my classroom? Only if you are not busy with other tasks. I am new so I would like to make some friends for a change." she asked letting go of Edwin's hand and brushing her hair out of her face again.

(( OOC: : 3 ))

RoboticSelkie

Blessed Seeker

User Image

silentxxshadow

The girl explained that she was a vampire, and Edwin nodded along, understanding now why she looked so young. Changing the subject, the girl commented that he'd seemed sad about the shadow, commenting that hate and sadness turn humans into things they aren't, as well as assuring him that she hadn't destroyed the shadow. He smiled slightly. It was nice to know, though he was a bit surprised that he was so easy to read. "Yes, I know how easily sadness can blacken a heart," he said, almost cryptic sounding. "I'm glad he's not destroyed. I prefer to practice non-violence, so it's comforting to know." He said.

As he spoke, she began to rummage in a little bag she carried, and then she took his hand and pressed a small wing-shaped charm into it. She explained that it would allow him to do the same thing she'd just done, or close to the same thing.
"Thank you," he said after a moment, a bit at a loss for words. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been given something, and certainly not something that sounded as important as this did. "Fortunately, I don't frequently deal with the dead, but I think I'll sleep a little better knowing that should the need ever arise, I'll have this." As she released his hand, Edwin created a thin cord out of shadow that he strung the charm on and wrapped around his wrist to wear as a bracelet. She asked if he would walk with her to her classroom, and he nodded. "Certainly. I was just thinking that I ought to go indoors. All this sun isn't good for me." He said with a small smile. With that, he opened the door to the school and held it for her.

III Killer Lesbian III

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items