Welcome to Gaia! ::

How Are You Today?

Bored 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
Good 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
Bad 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Meh 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
Gold 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
I would like some cookies or something I guess...Idk 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

A Renjiismyfreeloader Roleplay, The Sister School of Black Forest Academy.

This Roleplay Is Basically A Fairytale University, meaning characters are derived from various fairy tales and stuff like Urban Legends.

User Image
Clear Lake University

[ Open ] | | Closed | | Under Construction

Photos Are Not By Me, I got them From Photobucket
User Image
Welcome to Clear Lake University

Once Upon a Time....

Long ago there was a man and his wife who created a school. An academy where only the best and brightest could attend. Upon building the school, the founder’s wife swore on her grave that she had met a fairy while traveling through the woods. She claimed that the fairy told her to name the new school after the forest where they met, The Black Forest. The fairy convinced her that if she were to follow his instructions, she would live a long and happy life, and those who enter the school would be like characters in her favorite fairy tales. The woman, being a romantic, quickly agreed to the fairy’s conditions. The woman convinced her husband to name the school after where she and the fairy met. She never thought that her seemingly good deed would lead to heartache and horrors.
Upon the school's opening, the fairy made good on his promise. He enchanted the school, making every student and faculty member into a character of the tales the woman loved, including her husband and the woman herself. Though their appearances nor names changed, the characters changed subtly. As time past the woman never realized what she thought was a dream, was actually a nightmare. She never thought or saw, that every child that entered the doors was not to be a Prince Charming or a Snow White. The fairy is still is true to his word, even after the couple's death, making every student and faculty member into a character of a story.
That was at the Academy, little did she know that curse placed on the Black Forest Academy effected those at Clear Lake University.
In the mirror of the lake, in another realm is a land full of magic. Where every fairy tale character lives, in peace. Years of war had plagued the land, until merely a few centuries ago when the wicked witch vanished, never seen again. The kingdoms of all gathered and formed a university, in attempt to better understand one another and learn from the past. Can these future leaders of the realm learn and corporate for the better of the land, or is there something more sinister going on?

And They All Lived Happily Ever After?
User Image

Welcome to Clear Water University, in the heart of the Black Forest in the magical realm. Many of royalty, and more come to gain education, love, and most importantly connections.

Here, the students of Clear Water, stumble upon there own stories, like those from The Brothers Grimm, Hans Christensen, or Lewis Carroll. We have heard all the stories originating from various places through out the world. Here, those who are selected, are living embodiment of these different characters.

Be warned; Not Everything or Everyone is What They Seem or Say They Are, Those with the Purest of Hearts can change, as can those with the Darkest of Souls.
User Image
Rules :

1. I am the owner of the rp, my second in command is Jessbey. If you need anything at all just pm one of us.
2. No cybering ((time skips are great!))
3. Literate - semi-literate Roleplay (Personally I get in a rut, I always do. Just kick me and tell me to do better and I will.)
4. Respect all Members
5. Post at Least Once every few days or you will be kicked out
6. Stick to Gaia Rules
7. I openly welcome DRAMA, ROMANCE, and COMEDY
8. To speak OOC use [[]],{{}} or (())
9. Send All Profiles To Me With The Title “Poor Unfortunate Souls”. Reserves Send to me with the title "Dream a little Dream of Me."[ Reserve Skeleton is revealed when you click "Show Spoiler" Under Characters. ]
10. Can't post until I accept the profile(s)
11. NO text talk or this ** for actions. Type in third person and please write in complete sentences
12. Have Fun
13. READ THE UPDATES!
14. MAKE POSTS PRETTY
15. You get two warnings if you do not follow rules after that You are out
16. No God modding or anything to that effect.
17. Tell Me if you are gone so I won't delete your character
18. If you need any help or have a problem with understanding what the story is about please do not hesitate to ask. : )
19. If you have ideas for anything on the rp let me know and we may (most likely) will do it : )
20. Your character can be from a urban legend, other storybook, fairy tale, and does NOT have to be human. You may want to add that in the profile though.
21. When I say ethnicity you may put a nationality (ex:italian) just remember that they are in a parallel universe, so though she/he is Italian or Italian looking, he or she is from the area Italy would be. Not Italy, because it doesn't exist in this world, it's another kingdom, forest, or who knows it could just be fields.So no confusion exists put something like "If so and so were from here they would look like they would be from italy, or be italian." or straight up "We see them as European or Caucasian."
22. There is No Technology in the RP, it's all magic and simple machines babe. (for more info ask me)
23. USE PIC MONKEY FOR EDITING. : D
++++ I’ll add more rules if needed
The White List

Renjiismyfreeloader
Satans Kat
Jessbey
Harriet_Houdini
TaijimaNarumi

User Image

The Black List
User Image
Whσ Is Wεlcσmεd Hεrε ?

Renjiismyfreeloader
Satans Kat
Jessbey
Harriet_Houdini
TaijimaNarumi
User Image
Updαtes :

November 4, 2012 - I am accepting reserves. Reserve Skeleton is revealed when you click "Show Spoiler" Under Characters.
November 7, 2012 - I am accepting reserves and profiles.
November 17, 2012 - RP Officially Opens
November 18, 2012 - Rules Added
User Image
Chαrαcters :

User Image
Penelope Madelyn White | Snow White |

User Image
Samuel Jonathan Valentino | The Huntsman |

User Image
Aurora Evelyn Faye | Sleeping Beauty |

User Image
Dyson Edward Queen | The Beast |

User Image
Kenzi Marie Sinclair | Red Ridinghood |

User Image
Colin Matthew Berne | The Scarecrow |

User Image
Dashiell Emmett Coulson | The Mad Hatter |

User Image
Melissa Noelle Hamilton | Wendy |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charlotte "Charlie" Masters | Djinn |

User Image
Alice Estelle Kingsleigh | Alice |

User Image
Nathian Rue Wolfe | The Wolf |

User Image
Ari Xavier Bellerose | Hansel |

User Image
Lucinda Arielle Price | The Little Mermaid |

User Image
Jasmine Isabella O'Neil | Belle |

Reserve Skeleton:
Reserve Skeleton:
[size=9][url=link to profile]100x100 icon[/url]
[color=color1]Character Name[/color] | [color=color2]Character Role (ex: Snow White)[/color] | [/size]
User Image

| P l α γ L i s τ |

Artist : | | Song : | | Dedicated to : | | Requested by : | | Because :

Artist: || Song: [url=youtube link to song]SongTitle[/url] || Dedicated to: || Requested by: || Because:
| | b a n n e r s | |

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/clearlakeuniversity][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/Eophyte/clubanner2.jpg[/img][/url]
| | r e l a t i o n s h i p s ____ b o a r d | |

Family:

Enemies:

Relationships:

User Image
| | r e s e r v e d | |

User Image
| | r e s e r v e d | |

User Image

[ [ O P E N ] ]

[ [ A N D ] ]

[ [ A C C E P T I N G ] ]