Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome To Blue Haven Orpanage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules!!!

1.This is a REAL LIFE Rp So no powers period!
2.Romances Are always allowed. They seem to cause drama and i love that!
3.No Cybering if you are going to Time skip or Go to the PMs i honestly dont care as long as its not here
4.No God Modding.
5.No killing it is pointless
6. Fight are allowed just dont take it to far!
7. Send me ALL Skeletons Via PM Or i will Erase all your posts!
8.Have fun and dont piss me off!
9. You have Three strikes till i kick you out soo follow the rules please!
10. TALK IN THIRD PERSON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeletons!

Username:
RP name:
Appearance:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Relationships~

Family:
Crushes:
Dating:
(PM me any changes!))
ACCEPTED PROFILES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Ninjawolf226
RP name: Izzy Zuni
Bio: Izzy was left at an orphanage at age ten for multiple things. Pyromania and short temper were the worst. She loves to draw, read, act and sing. She is cunning, sly, funny, loud and outgoing. She has an obsession with wolves.
Appearance:User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: xXDakota95Xx
RP name: Cloud
Bio: He has lived at the orphanage his whole life he doesnt know the outside world and he enjoys being left alone that is why he was never adopted
Appearance: User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username biggrin oe o_o ((I might change my username soon but you'll know it's me cause i keep the same outfit. x]))
RP name: Isabella Lanerd
Bio:She was dropped off here by her mother who was always drunk, who later commited suicide. She only had one friend back at her home because her mother wouldn't let her go outside (the mother went crazy after her husband left her). Basically, her life has been rough, coming to the orphanage wasn't all the bad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Compton666
RP name: Seth
Bio: Seth grew up hating his life and hating the world. He hated his father for going to prison, he hated his mother for trying to smother him in his sleep, but most of all he hated himself for letting his sister commit suicide. Ever since she died everyone had treated him as if it were his fault, and for the longest time he agreed. He started cutting himself and one day his mother caught him with a knife in his arm, she screamed and said she couldn't take it anymore and soon after he found himself in a room at the orphanage.
Appearance: Seth
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:ilaurne
RP name:rain smiths
Bio:rain is a girl who was left at the orphanage because of her mentally disturbed parents. when she was 15 her parents killed them selfs and rain had no one. she eventually lived on the street but was taken here. she has a very short temper and when gets mad she throws things. rain is a little shy but once known is a very sweet girl and is a flirt at times. rain is well behaived when not angry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username:angelofdeath1231
RP name:Violet
Bio: Just like Cloud she has lived her whole life at the orphange.She never knew why she wasn't adopted but it didn't bug her as much as the years went on.Even if she was upset she would just smile happily as if she was alright.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Cdawg12
RP name: Echo Chrona
Bio: Echo has always been an orphan. His whole life he's been one. He doesn't know who his mother or father are because no one will tell him. He's been transfered to 21 different orphanages, due to fights, or other harmful activities towards others. He's classified as a troubled boy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Sweetie Alyss
RP name: Ai Kawabata
Bio: Ai's parents and older sister died in a car accident when she was five. She hates talking about the past or thinking of herself as "forgotten". Her temper is what gets her in trouble a lot but sometimes she thinks trouble is looking for her. Ai holds a mature air around her but in secret has a soft spot for cute things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: iiBroken Doll
RP name: Mika Kumari
Bio: Mika never really spoken to anyone at a orphanage. She was sent to many other ones, but the people at each one mocked her for some reason. Mika was mostly alone. She doesn't speak to anyone, knowing that they might mock her for a sertin reason. She just waits for someone to talk to her, and not mock her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: XRandom_Asian_FairyX
RP name: Mina
Bio: She had a concussion and somehow end up at this place. The End.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Okamisheenachan
RP name: Tabatha Kaze
Bio: Tabatha is pretty new to the orphanage she was dropped off here after her parents died and there was no other relatives who wanted to take her in. When she was 17 she had an eye transplant since she was going blind in her right eye so her right eye is a redish color while her left eye is green. She can be mean at times but other times she can be kind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:The_Nanny_Fan1
RP name:Jason Halikami
Bio:Jason was an only child and his mother was doing drugs.His mother was doing drugs with her boyfriend and she was caught and arrested and he was sent here at age 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: lil_msnati

RP name: Tadashi Shin

Bio: Parets left him when he was 2 because they couldn't afford the things he needed. He's a very lonly person. No friends and he is very shy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Abominale Toaster
RP name: Summer
Bio: She was practically born in an orphanage. She had always been the shy, quiet girl. All the families she had been introduced to growing up turned her down because of that. The people in charge of adoption had to change her to several different orphanages in hope to find her a home. She had 17 years of bad luck with that. Now she just tries to stay in the back ground of everyone so she wouldn't get her hopes broken again and move once more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: ImmaMonsterr
RP name: Tori
Bio: Soon after Tori's mother had died her father began drinking. Soon after he'd hooked up with an alchoholic, and he fell into insane alchohol use. He's beat her constantly, and nobody knew. She was called "Emo" in school, because she has several scars, and she was always too afraid to tell anyone. Soon getting over her fear, she told her bestfriend Kat. Having known Kat since they were in diapers, Kat took matters into her own hands and talked to the police. They arranged for her to be sent to an orphanage.
Start posting if you want i know there are very few people but ill open it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OPEN!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Cloud~

User Image
Cloud Sat in his room bored out of his mind. He decided to listen to some music so he put his iPod into its iHome and turned it all the way up and looked for a good song. He finally found a good song 'The Man Who Cant Be Moved by Script' and sat back down. He slowly closed his eyes enjoying the song he slowly drifted asleep.

Perfect Reveler

User Image heart Isabella heart

Isabella had thoughts buzzing around in her head. She was finally away from her drunken mother, but would life here be any better for her? She opened her journal and started sketching a sunset, looking up every few minutes to scan her new orphanage room.
~Cloud~

User Image
Cloud woke up from a really bad nightmare. "Woo...havent had one of those in a long time." He said to himself. "Hmm...maybe i should go wander the halls im really bored." He said an got up. Cloud walked out of his room and was humming to himself rather loudly but he didnt care who heard him.

Perfect Reveler

Isabella suddenly heard humming noises getting closer to her room. She got up and inched to the door, wondering if she should open it. She was very shy, since she only had one friend back at home. She opened the door a little, peaking out.
Rain was walking in the hallway and looking at her feet. she heard a light humming coming from down the hall and followed it. it was a boy. she was very shy since she thought he was a little cute. she backed awys behind the wall and giggled to herself
~Cloud~

User Image
Cloud kept walking and saw a door crack open. "Im sorry if i disturbed you." He said looking at the eye ball peeking out from behind the door. "Im cloud by the way." He told her.
Rain thought she would take a risk and walk down the hallway where he was. she looked up only once at the end to see he was talking to a young girl. she seemed nice. "why am i so shy." she muttered to herself as she watched then made her way down the hallway.

Perfect Reveler

Isabella opened the door all the way, a little embarassed. "Oh, you didn't disturb me, I'm just really shy and I haven't really met anyone here, so i thought it would be nice to try." She said with a little smile. "I'm Isabella."
Nick
User Image
Nick sat at his desk tinkering with his computer "hopefuly it dosent crash again"hears some one walking down the hall "please not me please not me not now at least i hate thoes inter views damn questions"
~Cloud~
User Image
Cloud smiled at her. "Yeah im normally shy too. I like to be alone but i can make room for change." He said and started laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff