Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

The time has come for a change in the way you live. Kurosu(or Cross) Academy has been closed for who knows how long and forgotten many generations ago. Vampires mill around freely as long as anyone remembers and where the academy once stood is nothing but old land. But that time has come to an end. Without drawing much attention a whole new school building was constructed and a date was set. It was time for Kurosu Academy to open to a generation of Vampires that knew nothing about living together with humans. It's time for dicipline.

Ok, so here's the deal. After a long long time Cross academy has been closed and EVERYONE has forgotten that it ever existed. Well... except for the founders of the NEW one. Yes, the building is new but it is based off the old one and most guildlines follow old Cross. So, why is there a new Kurosu Academy opening? Well vampires around the world are getting reckless. The young ones are growing up without dicipline and E leveled troublemakers seem to be increasing. So we're going to bring those young'ns here to learn.

Now let me tell you about Cross Academy since everyone new knows nothing of it. There's a day class and a night class. These classes are ALWAYS separate and will remain that way unless they want a punishment. The reason is simple, and it's for the safety of all the students. No matter how pretty, beautiful or sexy the members of the night class are, they are vampires. No humans of the day class know this. Vampires of the night class do not take a test to come or submit an application, we mostly send a letter umm... summoning their presence here at the academy. So not all of them are exactly siked about coming here.

The day class is a different matter. They are the humans who enroll here at our own Kurosu academy then choose to come. They know nothing about the secret of the night class, but only their own selfish desires about wanting to see, meet or... more with them. But the new Kurosu has a twist to the day class. Mixed in with the Pure humans there are what we call Vampire Hunters. The night class has yet to know about their appearence in the Academy but they will find out soon enough. Vampire hunters will learn with the humans and live among them. Will we there anything speacil for them? Well you'll find out.

Well perhaps that's long enough of a lecture and you're probably bored out of your minds. SO

『Welcome to The New Kurosu Academy and we hope you enjoy your stay.』

╔══════════════╗
Let the new story begin
╚══════════════╝

________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________creaтor ιѕ
Sakura_no_hanabira with XxAngel_SchanxX

____________мoderaтorѕ are
creators

____________вaѕed on
Vampire Knight

____________layoυт вy
Sakura_no_hanabira

____________ѕтaтυѕ ιѕ
Open and Accepting!! yay! ^^

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
____________rυleѕ are

General Rules

⒈ No godmodding or autohitting (No one likes it and it's annoying. Know your place.)
⒉ Listen to the Mod's of this forum (What me and XxAngel_SChanxX says goes.)
⒊ NOOO one liners (I know we get writing blocks, i'm guilty too! But when that happens try to describe the scene or whats happening.. or what your character's thinking.)
⒋ No cybering (I mean seriously? -.-)
⒌ Don't defy the law of Vampire Knight (you've seen/read the story, you know whats right and wrong)
⒍ Be clear when talking ("text" ), thinking ('text'), or OOC ((textext)) <=(that's a double parethesis)
⒎ Send all profiles to Me (Sakura_no_hanabira) or XxAngel_SChanxX
⒐ Title your profile "Black Rose Summonded to attend"(night class) "Black Rose Attending by choise"(day class) or "Black Roses Thorns and bushes"(teachers or anything else)
⒑ If you've read all the rules, add a ninja to your PM somewhereHEYYTHERE. highlight down
⒒ HAVE FUN!!!! (this forum is for anyone and everyone, don't be mean =()
⒓ ok if yo've SERIOUSLY read and UNDERSTOOD the rules highlight them allll.
⒏ Oh hey look, the missing number. IGNORE number 10, put the nodding smiley instead.(you know.. like yah I understand)

Student Rules

⒈ There is no fighting on school campus
⒉ Night class students, you may NOT interact... 'inappropriatly' with the dayclass students
⒊ Day class, your curfew is 10PM. If you are found wandering outside of your dorms after you will be punished.
⒋ Night class, you are not to leave your dorms during the days unless the timing is appropriate.

there are other rules you should know, but you will learn them through the daily like at Kurosu Academy.

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
____________cнaracтerѕ are

Profile Thread
Black Rose OOC

Headmaster/Mistress: Mai&Maika Kross

Head of Sun Dorm: Kaito Hunter

Head of Night Dorm: Yukari no Fushi

Perfects: Kaito Hunter & Tomoko Kobayashi

Day Class:

-Kaito Hunter (Vampire Hunter)
-Aoi Maire (Human)
-Tomoko Kobayashi (Human)
-
-
-

Night Class:

-Ruri Kurebayashi(unknown purblood)
-Akio Ueda (Level D)
-Yukari no Fushi (Pureblood)
-Ayumi Suziko (Level D)
-
-

STAFF: (teachers may be in more than one classes.)

DAY CLASS-
Homeroom-
History-
Mythology-
PE-
Music-
LUNCH(non needed)
Math-
Science-
Free review(HOMEROOM TEACHER)
Elective(teachers choice)

Hunter Trainer-
(during the Free review and elective all hunters are to report to this teacher)

NIGHT CLASS-
Homeroom-
History-
Art-
PE-
Music-
LUNCH(feeding time. Homeroom teacher)
Math-
Science-
Free training-
free time and ability training-(like clubs... for vampires)

Sun Dorm:

#1- Kaito Hunter(M)
#2-Aoi Maire(F) &
#3-
#4-
#5-
#6-Tomoko Kobayashi(F)
#7-

Moon Dorm:

#1-Yukari no Fushi(F)
#2-Ruri Kurebayashi(F) & Ayumi Suziko(F)
#3-Akio Ueda(M) &
#4-
#5-
#6-
#7-

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
____________proғιle ιѕ

Profile Thread

There's a voice in my head... It controls me and told me it's name- (unsername)
[color=color1]Putting that aside, My name is[/color]-[color=color2](Name of character)[/color]
[color=color1]But people would rather call me[/color]-[color=color2] (nickname)[/color]
[color=color1]My uniform(TEACHERS: outfit) states that I'm[/color]- [color=color2](gender)[/color]
[color=color1]The candles on my current cake is[/color]-[color=color2] (real age)[/color]
[color=color1]But I look[/color][color=darkred] (VAMPIRES ONLY, how old they look)[/color]
[color=color1]Know your place! I'm a[/color2]- [color=color2](position)[/color]
[color=color1]The blood in my viens is[/color]- [color=color2](human, vampire/pureblood, slayer)[/color]
[color=color1]If my life were told in History I'd say this[/color]- [color=color2](history/bio)[/color]
[color=color1]You think you know me? Well guess what[/color]- [color=color2](Personality)[/color]
[color=color1]Well you know I don't mind these[/color]-[color=color2] (likes)

✝[/color][color=color1]But I CAN'T stand these[/color]-[color=color2] (dislike)

✗[/color]
[color=color1]Oh, by the ways you may see me in the halls[/color]- (picture:ANIME)
[color=color1]Find my in Dorm[/color][color=color2] #(dorm number)[/color]
[color=color1]I'm not flouncing but I can do things like[/color]- [color=color2](VAMPIRE ONLY; speacil ability. LIMITED)[/color]
[color=color1]There's something I never miss... [/color]-[color=darkred] (HUNTER ONLY; weapon)[/color]
[color=color1]Oh I forgot-[/color] [color=color2]((EXTRA))[/color]

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
____________reѕerved poѕт

Hopefully this will help...

Class is in session | Class just out | Between Class

Day Class | Night Class

Time of year-

Spring| Summer | Fall | Winter

Weather-

Sunny | Cloudy | Windy | Rain | Thunder/Lightning | Snow | Hail | Humid | Dry

Time of day-

Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Night

Significant In-School Events:

Kurosu Academy is now open! Students may start coming and classes will start as everyone gets settled. Since our students come from all over, it is normal for students to come in in the middle of the semester or year..

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

The Cross Academy is has several areas:

1 - Main Gate - This is the sole entryway to the Academy. During class times, it's closed, and you need special permission from a teacher to leave to go outside to town, etc.

2 - Main Building - Where the common rooms are located, used by both Day and Night Class Students: library, cafeteria, classrooms, nurse's office, teachers' office and the Headmaster Office are located here.

3 and 4 - Gardens - Students are allowed to spend time freely in the Gardens, which are huge and well tended to.

5 - Sun Campus Gate - This gate gives access to the Sun Campus, where the Day Class students and teachers reside -- and it closes down during curfew hours.

6 - Moon Campus Gate - This gate gives access to the Moon Campus, where the Night Class students and teachers reside -- and it closes down during curfew hours.

7 - Sun Dorm - Where Day Class students sleep.

8 - Day Class Teachers Residence - Where Day Class teachers and staff sleep.

9 - Headmaster Residence - Where Headmasters of Cross resides.

10 - Moon Dorm - Where Night Class students sleep.

11 - Night Class Teachers Residence - Where Night Class teachers and staff sleep.

12, 13 and 14 - Woods - Large woods surround the Cross Academy, and students are prohibited to go into them without a teacher or staff member companying them

15 - Lake - A pretty lake at the back of the Academy. Students are also prohibited from swimming in it.

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BANNER =D
made this, if you support put it in your signiture~

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/black-rose-vampire-knight-rpg-u-c/t.74272919_1/][img]http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/kaichan_umichan/cross_academy_by_vampireluna2010-d2z5tl2-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300