Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone have a clue where Beth is cuz idk about you but I'm freakin out right now gonk
There many theories one say its father Gabriel wiki. That just by the way the car looked with the cross and they were at a church that it could be him. Another I have come across is that its cannibals wiki. They also say the cannibals could be terminus. But I really don't know. I just hope someone finds her but I think its all linked to terminus.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Beth is in the trunk of a Cadillac with a cross on the rear window. License Plate XH6 781.
It may be driven by Gabriel Stokes, a priest from the comic, and he is heading back to his church.
I don't think Beth is in Terminus because it is miles away from the funeral home.
Beth is like my favorite survivor on walking dead she sees the good in everyone and if she dies (or get eaten) I would HATE it gonk

Intellectual Lunatic

I think Darryl will save her... but technically we don't need her if Carol is back so...

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The One Who Knocks
Beth is what the group will be having for dinner. lol!

Lawl, That's the Theory I came to as well..X3

Wish I knew more about the priest and what he's all about, but I don't keep up with the Comics..@_@
Garsh I guess thinks don't look too good for Beth neutral

Zephyr Avalon's Compadre

Wicked Bloodsucker

User Image

Nooooo crying

Daryl find her please oh my God.
WHAT'S MAGGIE GUNNA DO. FIRST HER DAD NOW HER SISTER ********.
I'm just glad Maggie at least found Glenn.

☆ I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love. ☆
Akanea Kurayami
User Image

Nooooo crying

Daryl find her please oh my God.
WHAT'S MAGGIE GUNNA DO. FIRST HER DAD NOW HER SISTER ********.
I'm just glad Maggie at least

☆ I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love. ☆

Yeah but even though Maggie has Glenn Maggie might go into a serious and deep depression sad

Tipsy Fatcat

I'm just glad she's away from Daryl so I won't feel anymore awkwardness between them. Dat sexual tension man.

Shy Dragon

The lady from Terminus ws wearing Beth sweater. I'd swear she was.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I don't think we will find out until season 5... I didn't see any clues that may tell us where she is. crying

Everyone will show up at Terminus except poor Beth... crying

Also, I don't think Maggie has mentioned Beth .. such a good sister. She only seemed to care about Glenn. At least Daryl tried to catch up to her.. and will be the only one with any clue as to where she is, be it a tiny one.

She will be missing until season 9.. or something.. and show up all bad a** walker slayer. rofl

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Seems like Beth is the last thing on Maggie's mind. The whole time, it was all about finding Glenn. I was surprised to be honest.

I'm confident that Beth is alive, though...on the talking dead, she wasn't shown in the segment where they show characters that died...so at least we have that. xd I know it's just cus it's unconfirmed...but let me have this, please. lol.
she's just hanging out inside the stomachs of the people of terminus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff