Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

IS GONE,wtf,daryls durty a** is dirty.carl has his 1st love/hate girlfriend and glen punchs douchebag .....jelly husband is jelly :O OMY wut bout carol brady lol DISCUSS

Ruthless Allegiant

Carol's absolutely genius. heart heart heart Nobody ever suspects the sweater >:3
At least I hope not, anyway. Deana did say she could read people very well though, so idk. Maybe she already knows she's lying?

RIP Rick's beard and his gun. I think the guys that D kicked out are hanging around and saw him put the gun there & took it.
I also think Carl's new gf is somehow in cahoots with them.

I don't know what to think of Glenn's situation, nor Daryl's for that matter. I'm kind of in some sort of denial rn about the impending death of one of our beloved group members lurking just around the corner. I don't want Glenn to die. He's my mother's favorite character and we both will sob like a couple of mofos if he does. Some people in this forum brought up the fact that Daryl has kind of taken, in the show, certain things that happened to other characters in the comics, namely Tyrese and Glenn. This worries me as to whether they'll end up giving Daryl Glenn's comic death instead. People think he's safe because he's the cash cow, but I'm not so sure. And then, as I stated, we don't yet know if Deana's really buying what Carol's selling rn, so her plan could be backfiring already and putting a bigger target on her back rather than none at all.

Shy Seeker

II Kumorii II
Carol's absolutely genius. heart heart heart Nobody ever suspects the sweater >:3
At least I hope not, anyway. Deana did say she could read people very well though, so idk. Maybe she already knows she's lying?

RIP Rick's beard and his gun. I think the guys that D kicked out are hanging around and saw him put the gun there & took it.
I also think Carl's new gf is somehow in cahoots with them.

I don't know what to think of Glenn's situation, nor Daryl's for that matter. I'm kind of in some sort of denial rn about the impending death of one of our beloved group members lurking just around the corner. I don't want Glenn to die. He's my mother's favorite character and we both will sob like a couple of mofos if he does. Some people in this forum brought up the fact that Daryl has kind of taken, in the show, certain things that happened to other characters in the comics, namely Tyrese and Glenn. This worries me as to whether they'll end up giving Daryl Glenn's comic death instead. People think he's safe because he's the cash cow, but I'm not so sure. And then, as I stated, we don't yet know if Deana's really buying what Carol's selling rn, so her plan could be backfiring already and putting a bigger target on her back rather than none at all.
i havent read the comics yet or find any ....carol was really smart to act like she does.i think they are,where else did she go?i think the black girl with silencer is next.or douchbag twins. they are definitly gonna ebay ricks beard lol.
far as ricks gun goes,i believe that girl has something todo with it.if not the gun was stolen by someone in alexandria

Ruthless Allegiant

Cb Lord
i havent read the comics yet or find any ....carol was really smart to act like she does.i think they are,where else did she go?i think the black girl with silencer is next.or douchbag twins. they are definitly gonna ebay ricks beard lol.
far as ricks gun goes,i believe that girl has something todo with it.if not the gun was stolen by someone in alexandria

Where did Carol go? Uh, I'm unsure. Yeah, Sasha's really losing it.

Also....what is Gabriel up to? I don't remember seeing too much of his whereabouts >:O

Shy Seeker

II Kumorii II
Cb Lord

Where did Carol go? Uh, I'm unsure. Yeah, Sasha's really losing it.

Also....what is Gabriel up to? I don't remember seeing too much of his whereabouts >:O
carol makes meals,idk bout rest.yea from the next episode scene or shes just bored
Glenn dodging and punching Aidan totally made my night of that episode; great moment that totally showed that Aidan isn't as fit for zombie survival as he likes to pretend to think, esp. when they don't get their priorities straight, stringing up zombies for justice.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shadowolf
Glenn dodging and punching Aidan totally made my night of that episode; great moment that totally showed that Aidan isn't as fit for zombie survival as he likes to pretend to think, esp. when they don't get their priorities straight, stringing up zombies for justice.

This was literally the best part of the episode.

Shy Seeker

Rachuul
Shadowolf

This was literally the best part of the episode.
yea,glenn and noah were like wtf.your stupid..hell i even thought they were stupid

Ruthless Allegiant

Shadowolf

I agree. They have no idea what it's really like out there and Aiden really just needs to get it together and stop being a douche.
I would have been so angry if Tara had died because of their stupidity. Nevertheless though, it was a great day for Glenn <33

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Where the hell did Gabriel go? Was he even in the episode?

Profitable Prophet

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Never was much of a fan of Glenn, but that punch really put him on my radar. Hopefully they put him in charge of runs insead of that other t**t. talk2hand

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
I loved Carol and her acting like her old self. I don't know if Deana will buy it or not since Carol actually lived that kind of life beforehand so she genuinely has a feel for her "character".

Glenn's righteous dodge and punch with Aiden had me cheering. He's a character with lots of growth in the show and if he dies I will be so sad! At this point, basically anyone who dies would be devastating for me the least devastating would probably be Eugene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff