Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would you be in the walking dead?
Hmmm I would be Daryl haha even though I'm a girl haha

Feral Businessman

I'd love to be Michonne. She is so physically strong and I rarely think about it until I realize she never uses a gun. She's stoic and mysterious and independent, she never needed anyone initially, but when she opened herself to the others and found a reason to live (I think mostly of Rick and Carl), I feel like she unlocked this crazy inner strength. Chaining the walkers and using them to get through hordes? That's freaking genius. Ripping apart a horde of zombies with only a katana? And don't even get me started on how she was with the governor, or how she's the only one who can stand up to Rick at this point.

I'd love to be like Carol as well, she is such a monster. She's the character you don't know you should fear until you've hurt one of her loved ones. Like her background is so tragic and I'd hate to have to go through the things she has, but she is perfect in so many ways- she is lovey and huggy and will do anything in the world for her family. But if you cross them, she doesn't give you a second chance. The season 5 premier was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. She is the absolute most selfless character on the show, and she has become a force to be reckoned with. 'Grey haired queen b***h', if you will. >w>

Tl;Dr: These two are beast.

Hilarious Puppy

I don't really no who I'd be, but my little sister said I'd be Rick because I don't take many chances and I only give people one chance to redeem themselves in my eyes before I'd supposedly go on a rampage just to get revenge or "protect the group." At first, I was appalled she said that, but honestly that sounds like my style. I always considered myself the moral compass, but she said nope. crying I can't tell if I'm proud of her or hurt.
I would be Carol so I could get with Daryl.

Oh.

Timid Conversationalist

I would be myself...? neutral

Mega Member

Based on all the personality quizzes I've taken, probably Michonne.

Mega Member

Fuffeh
I'd love to be Michonne. She is so physically strong and I rarely think about it until I realize she never uses a gun. She's stoic and mysterious and independent, she never needed anyone initially, but when she opened herself to the others and found a reason to live (I think mostly of Rick and Carl), I feel like she unlocked this crazy inner strength. Chaining the walkers and using them to get through hordes? That's freaking genius. Ripping apart a horde of zombies with only a katana? And don't even get me started on how she was with the governor, or how she's the only one who can stand up to Rick at this point.

I'd love to be like Carol as well, she is such a monster. She's the character you don't know you should fear until you've hurt one of her loved ones. Like her background is so tragic and I'd hate to have to go through the things she has, but she is perfect in so many ways- she is lovey and huggy and will do anything in the world for her family. But if you cross them, she doesn't give you a second chance. The season 5 premier was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. She is the absolute most selfless character on the show, and she has become a force to be reckoned with. 'Grey haired queen b***h', if you will. >w>

Tl;Dr: These two are beast.
Yessss.
I know Mich was okay on her own, but I think having a best friend (Andrea) saved her life in a way, she was eventually going to be too far gone, she was in a really bad place back when she was on her own.
Still, I love Michonne and Carol. Seriously badass characters.

MaleLupin's Wife

Lupine Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
sriracha princess
I would be Carol so I could get with Daryl.

Oh.

Totally agree.. wait.. whut? sweatdrop

10,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
I think I would probably be someone like Carol, starts out weak but ends up adapting and surprising myself at times.
As a Beth fan, I would have picked her but I suck at singing and I am more like Maggie in the sense that she assumes the worse.(Where she assumed her sister was dead, until told otherwise) Where as Beth hopes for the best, I would not be like Beth at all, that's why I loved her character.

Versatile Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dardariel
Who would you be in the walking dead?
I would be the last character who lives or dies on the finale. I would pick rick

Lonely Fatcat

I'd be Tyreese... oh wait! I'm dead
The priest.
Why not

Time-traveling Lunatic

I would prefer to be Carol, but in a quiz that I took, I am apparently Glenn lol

Demonic Nymph

I'd probably be Maggie.
        I'd love to be Carol becauseshe'saqueen but yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff