Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

LOL. That ole romantic razz
User Image

Romantic Humorist

Pie
I've fought him a LOT of times, actually!

I was in the first crew to take him down. I was the Healer, back when making a Pacifist build was a good and useful thing. I fought him multiple times after that, being the first to get all the endgame recipes. Which led to a nice five seconds of fame.

Then he was rebalanced so that his attack levels were ridiculously high, and I was pretty much the only one who had a build that could live through it. That was what my build was good for, after all.

Then he was rebalanced so that his attack was pathetic and his regen was through the roof. Suddenly I was useless and people with high attack stats were in vogue.

That was also the same time that the badge grant began to work, meaning I had to sit back and wait for him to have a sane rebalance before I could take him down and get the badge.

Ah, memories.

That's quite a story, I must admit. XD

Although.. didn't the badge grant work before that last rebalance? I got my badge back in April 2009, and I'm pretty sure that was before they started doing crazy rebalancing to him. o.o

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Mads Ren`ai

Although.. didn't the badge grant work before that last rebalance? I got my badge back in April 2009, and I'm pretty sure that was before they started doing crazy rebalancing to him. o.o

No, they did some rebalances very early on, too! Like within the first month of zOMG's release. My first time taking him down was Halloween morning, 2008.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

TakingOverMe...
LOL. That ole romantic razz
User Image

No one ever told him lasers don't win over a girl's heart like flowers.

Romantic Humorist

Pie
Mads Ren`ai

No, they did some rebalances very early on, too! Like within the first month of zOMG's release. My first time taking him down was Halloween morning, 2008.

Well what do you know. I guess I finally learned something new about zOMG's early days that I didn't know of. XD!

Dangerous Lunatic

Pie

No one ever told him lasers don't win over a girl's heart like flowers.

Aww sad at least you can't fault him for trying!
User Image

Romantic Humorist

Our thread died down again... XD

Captcha: silver bullet

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Mads Ren`ai

Sorry. I'm not a very lively person. sweatdrop

Romantic Humorist

Pie
Mads Ren`ai

Sorry. I'm not a very lively person. sweatdrop

Oh, it's not your fault, don't worry.
The thread seems to have a bad habit of getting pretty "dead" around this time of the day. XD

Romantic Humorist

Seriously? Not single post since I went to bed? o.O

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mads Ren`ai
Yeata Zi
The easter bunny was actually put in the plot this year because of E-Corp.

We did all kinds of kooky things to get him some spot light and they rewarded us by involving him. It was really neat.

Really? I never knew that. Guess I must've missed out on something somehow. sweatdrop

If only the same strategy could work for G CORP... XD
We stormed teh AtA, entered a whole bunch of avatars into the avatar arena that were essentially the same, and posted so many Easter Bunny propaganda posters.

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
No no, I post(ing)!

Romantic Humorist

Yeata Zi
We stormed teh AtA, entered a whole bunch of avatars into the avatar arena that were essentially the same, and posted so many Easter Bunny propaganda posters.

Impressive. 3nodding

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Mads Ren`ai
Yeata Zi

Impressive. 3nodding
It got noticed.

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
Yeata Zi
Mads Ren`ai
Yeata Zi

Impressive. 3nodding
It got noticed.

Remeber when we spammed the Gaia artist's with Easter items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff