Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beginner Sex Symbol

19,090 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Medalist 100
Mads Ren`ai
Nomana Daha
It is. You play with 9 people as humans and 3 people as zombies. The Humans are the countries of Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Great Britain, France, and Spain. The humans have to eradicate the zombies and vice versa.

9 VS 3?
Isn't that somewhat unfair teams though? o.o

Zombies and Humans are actually balanced because Zombies can get 100gp from every kill while Humans can only get 1gp. The Zombies have to upgrade and teir up to win, while humans have to survive and teir up. The game is complicated to explain, but after you play a while, it'll make sense.

Romantic Humorist

Nomana Daha
Mads Ren`ai
Nomana Daha
It is. You play with 9 people as humans and 3 people as zombies. The Humans are the countries of Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Great Britain, France, and Spain. The humans have to eradicate the zombies and vice versa.

9 VS 3?

Zombies and Humans are actually balanced because Zombies can get 100gp from every kill while Humans can only get 1gp. The Zombies have to upgrade and teir up to win, while humans have to survive and teir up. The game is complicated to explain, but after you play a while, it'll make sense.

Ah I see. Yeah I somewhat expected the game mechanics to have something to do with it, so that makes sense. 3nodding

Well, as long as it's fun, and understandable when playing, that's all good. XD

Beginner Sex Symbol

19,090 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Medalist 100
Mads Ren`ai
Nomana Daha
Mads Ren`ai
Nomana Daha

9 VS 3?

Ah I see. Yeah I somewhat expected the game mechanics to have something to do with it, so that makes sense. 3nodding

Well, as long as it's fun, and understandable when playing, that's all good. XD

Zombies mostly won when it came out, then it was always Human, now it is even-ish. The zombies always win if Russia or Turkey were total noobs.

Dangerous Lunatic

Mads Ren`ai
TakingOverMe...
I think it's funny User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Now now. I know you're our Captain and all, but don't you think it's better that I take care of this type of external communication, when taking everything into consideration? emotion_awesome

You mean...it's not a good idea pointing at the wolfies and laughing?
User Image

Romantic Humorist

Nomana Daha
Zombies mostly won when it came out, then it was always Human, now it is even-ish. The zombies always win if Russia or Turkey were total noobs.

Ah, had to work on the game balancing to start with, huh?
I guess that's pretty normal for games these days. :3

TakingOverMe...
You mean...it's not a good idea pointing at the wolfies and laughing?
User Image

I'm glad you seem to understand. 3nodding
*Pats*

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
Mads Ren`ai
Seteppe
Um... Do you like Zurgs? (It's not the GiB, but a Zurg Guild.)

I'm not pro-Zurg, nor am I anti-Zurg.
I'm on neutral ground as far as goes for our "alien friends". 3nodding

YAY! :3

Dangerous Lunatic

But...but...

YOU RUINED MY FUN T-T
User Image

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
ToM: *Pats* = 3=

Beginner Sex Symbol

19,090 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Medalist 100
Herp, off to play Starcraft 2!

Romantic Humorist

Seteppe
Mads Ren`ai
Seteppe

Well, in either case; if I can't hand it over personally, at least let them know where it came from, ne? XD

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
Mads Ren`ai
Seteppe
Mads Ren`ai
Seteppe

Well, in either case; if I can't hand it over personally, at least let them know where it came from, ne? XD

Ok. I will tell them where I got it from. (Sorry if I sounded all elitist, didn't mean too.)

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
Nomana Daha
Herp, off to play Starcraft 2!

Have fun!

Romantic Humorist

Seteppe
Ok. I will tell them where I got it from. (Sorry if I sounded all elitist, didn't mean too.)

Oh, it's quite alright. I can understand why your faction has to stay so secretive. 3nodding
By any chance though, could I get to know what it says if you manage to break the code? It was my letter after all. :0

Also.. I find it somewhat funny that a Zurg Guild is trying to decode a Zurg letter.
I'm guessing you're sort of like The Believers in that case, since you're not with GiB? ninja

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
Mads Ren`ai
Seteppe

Oh, it's quite alright. I can understand why your faction has to stay so secretive. 3nodding
By any chance though, could I get to know what it says if you manage to break the code? It was my letter after all. :0

Also.. I find it somewhat funny that a Zurg Guild is trying to decode a Zurg letter.
I'm guessing you're sort of like The Believers in that case, since you're not with GiB? ninja

Yes, I will tell you what it say's since it did come to you.

And no, I am with the Zurg Hive! HAIL!

Romantic Humorist

Seteppe
Yes, I will tell you what it say's since it did come to you.

And no, I am with the Zurg Hive! HAIL!

Thanks. It's much appreciated. 3nodding

Zurg Hive? Those are still around too? Wow.
Aren't those like, about as old as G CORP Support by now? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces