Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN OOC, PAGE 46

please give it a look 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image

█████████ ( ) INTRODUCTIONS

XXXXXXX -- created by ii dinosaur ii
                                  XXXXXXX -- my co-captains g r a h a m m m and insomniatic colors
                                  XXXXXXX -- a lit-break role play
                                  XXXXXXX -- inspired by disney movies and summer camps
                                  XXXXXXX -- currently closed
                                  XXXXXXX -- ooc ll recruting
User Image

█████████ ( ) THE STORY

XXXXXXX -- Nestled on the shore of Lake Star there is a Camp Varonis. But this isn't any ordinary summer camp and their campers are not ordinary teens. No, this camp has a magical energy surrounding it that attracts teens that share similar personality traits with some of our favorite Disney characters. You read that right. Camp Varonis has a knack for attracting teens that share characteristics that match those of famous heroes and villains. And like their animated counter parts, these teens hate one another. Pranks are often being played between different cabins or within cabins themselves. There is also the end of camp games that happen over the course of the final week of camp. This is done by a cabin of boys teaming up with a cabin of girls to form a team who then compete against other cabins to earn points. At the end of the week, the points are added together and the wining two cabins get a plaque placed on the front of their cabin to be displayed until the next year. Last year it was the team made up of cabins three and four that won. Who will win this year?

User Image

█████████ ( ) THE RULES

XXXXXXX -- o1. general stuff
                                                  First of all, I expect you to follow the Gaia ToS. You should all know what that means. No cybering, don't even take it to PMs. Clothes are coming off? Time for everything to go black. I don't want this role play to die as fast as most, so please remain active in the ooc. I want to see lots of plotting there. Now, will be no killing, auto-hitting, or god-modding in this RP. And while I expect there to be plenty of drama in this role play, i do not want to see it in the ooc. If you wish to drop a character from the role play, message me and together we can figure out a way to get ride of the character. Lastly, please respect both myself and your fellow role players! ^.^

XXXXXXX -- o2. characters
                                                  Honestly, you can do just about anything you want with your characters as long as you make them interesting. Remember that very rarely is someone completely perfect in every way and that not everyone has a uber depressing backstory. All sexualities are allowed but bare in mind that we can't have five billion homosexual males with five billion heterosexual females. It just wont work. So try to keep it even, okay. Let's also try to keep the genders even as well. Also, you're character does not have to fall for the one they do in their movie. If Cinderella falls for Aladdin and vise versa, that is completely fine. Also, if a hero wants to fall for a villain, that is alright too. Now, I'm going to say that you can play up to three characters but that does not mean that they can all be females. If you start off with a female, you must take up a male character before you can have another female. And you must give equal attention to them all. However you can play three males if you want because there usually is a shortage for men.

XXXXXXX -- o3. models
                                                  I suppose I could have put this information under characters as well, but I thought that this would just be easier. I would like to let you know that you're models do not have to bare a very strong resemblance to their animated counterpart in anyway. Mulan doesn't have to be asian and Prince charming doesn't have to be a boy. Do you get what I am saying. If you want, you can gender bend your character. All that I ask is that you keep your characters personalities and such the same. Okay.

XXXXXXX -- o4. posting
                                                  I love to see pretty posts. Now I don't expect you to go all out and possible spend gold to have an amazingly detailed posting layout but your character's name and a picture, at least, would be nice. Please don't use blindingly bright colors or colors so light that someone has to highlight your text to read it easily. Your character's speech should be bold and in a different color than the main text of your post and your character's thoughts should be italicized and colored as well. I know people can be busy so I don't expect you to post every day. But once every two or three days would be nice. If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, please message and tell me you will be gone. If you don't and just disappear for a week or so, don't be surprised if you receive a message saying you have been removed from the role play. You have been warned.

XXXXXXX -- o5. applying
                                                  Please send your reserve in a message to me, ii dinosaur ii. Please name it as the name of the Disney or other characters that you would like. And don't post until I accept you! The reserve will last for two days. After that, if you haven't sent in your profile, you will lose your position and have to reapply. Now on to profiles. I'm really not a big fan of making them so I am going to have you create your profile in a test thread. Don't worry, it's not going to be that complicated. I will provide you with all the information that you will need for each post. When it is finished, send it to me in a private message with a 150x150 icon of your character with with movie characters name somewhere on it. Title the message 'profiles are a pain'.

XXXXXXX -- o6. literacy
                                                  This is going to be a lit. break role play so I want at least 3-5 nice paragraphs each post. The opening post can be a bit longer if you want it to be though. That being said, I am expecting proper grammar and spelling. A few mistakes is fine, but more then a couple is just annoying. I recommend running your post through a spell-check before posting it. If you don't have one on your computer, you could try finding one online or using word.

XXXXXXX -- o7. other
                                                  As the creator of this role play, I have the right to change or delete any of the above rules. All new rules or important announcements will be capitalized, bolded and colored #447294.

User Image

█████████ ( ) DISNEY CHARACTERS

XXXXXXX -- FROZEN
                                          ELSA;; naomi marie braeger ;; sixteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; Lil_Pink_Overlord

ANNA;; eleanor nicole whitmore ;; sixteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; lil_girl_RIOT

XXXXXXX -- THE LITTLE MERMAID
                                          URSULA;; vannah cecaelia ;; nineteen ;; returning camper ;; female ;; ].[.~RubyWitch~.].[

XXXXXXX -- ALADDIN
                                          ALADDIN;; emmett james parker ;; eighteen ;; first timer ;; male ;; ii dinosaur ii
                                          ABU;; albert james ross;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; male ;; Dark Gozenta
                                          JASMINE;; yasameen elizabeth asghar ;; eighteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; star dazl

XXXXXXX -- PETER PAN
                                          WENDY DARLING;; lillian marie roberts ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; female ;; ii dinosaur ii
                                          PETER PAN;; valencia rae valentine ;; sixteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; romanreloaded
                                          MICHEAL DARLING;; cole james roberts ;; sixteen ;; first timer;; male ;; The Book Keepers

XXXXXXX -- LION KING
                                          KIARA;; sophia emily rockwell ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; female ;; Dark Gozenta
                                          SIMBA;; derek lewis king ;; seventeen ;; returning campee ;; male ;; Crazed soul6
                                          KOVU;; jasper maxwell kingston ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; The Book Keepers
                                          SCAR;;ryder daniel coleman ;; nineteen ;; first timer ;; male ;; X_Dopee_X

XXXXXXX -- HERCULES
                                          HADES;; hadley daphne lorde ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; female ;; Villainess Harley Quinn

XXXXXXX -- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
                                          GASTON;; jaxon erik leclair ;; eighteen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; g r a h a m m m
                                          BELLE;; carter mae stark ;; sixteen ;; returning camper ;; female ;; Finchyy

XXXXXXX -- MULAN
                                          MUSHU kyle long ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; male ;; The Book Keepers

XXXXXXX -- TANGLED
                                          RAPUNZEL;; dakota snow white ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; female ;; Bloody Rawrs
                                          FLYNN RIDER;; devon riley crawford ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; Finchyy

XXXXXXX -- TARZAN
                                          TARZAN;; thomas james clayton ;; eighteen ;; first timer ;; male ;; Crazed soul6
                                          JANE PORTER;; elizabeth jane grayson ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; female ;; Lil_Pink_Overlord
                                          CLAYTON;; john alexander grayson ;; eighteen ;; returning ;; male ;; Lil_Pink_Overlord

XXXXXXX -- ALICE IN WONDERLAND
                                          CHESHIRE CAT;; colm dillon teagan ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; male ;; Malius Furion
                                          ALICE;; alistair wes liddel ;; sixteen ;; first timer ;; male ;; Bloody Rawrs
                                          MAD HATTER;; holland naomi johanson ;; sixteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; nawledge

XXXXXXX -- ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE
                                          MILO THATCH;; thayer michael reese ;; seventeen ;; returning ;; male ;; romanreloaded
                                          KIDA;; bradleigh renee reese ;; seventeen ;; returning ;; female ;; romanreloaded

XXXXXXX -- DUDE, THAT'S MY GHOST
                                          BILLY JOE COBRA;; baruch jaron ppitznogle ;; eighteen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; insomniatic colors
                                          SPENCER WRIGHT;; spencer damon lynch ;; sixteen ;; returning camper ;; male;; insomniatic colors
User Image

█████████ ( ) PIXAR & DREAMWORKS CHARACTERS

XXXXXXX -- BRAVE

XXXXXXX -- TOY STORY

XXXXXXX -- THE INCREDIBLES

XXXXXXX -- UP

XXXXXXX -- MONSTERS INC.

XXXXXXX -- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
                                          HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK III;; marcelo adriano jimenez-mendoza III ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; insomniatic colors

TOOTHLESS;; garret nathaniel olson ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; male ;; OrangeDoor_Hinge1
                                          ASTRID HOFFERSON;; asandra clare hoffert ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; female ;; xo_kittycupcake_xo

XXXXXXX -- RISE OF THE GUARDIANS
                                          TOOTH;; winter ann martin ;; Seventeen ;; first timer ;; female ;; Dark Gozenta

XXXXXXX -- THE ROAD TO EL DORADO
                                          TULIO;; melanie lee whitaker ;; eighteen ;; first timer ;; female ;; hanniegraham
                                          MIGUEL;; melanie ava prado ;; seventeen ;; first timer ;; female ;; g r a h a m m m

XXXXXXX -- CARS

XXXXXXX -- SHREK
                                          LORD FARQUAAD;; barnibus ceej jones ;; seventeen ;; returning camper ;; male ;; hanniegraham
User Image

█████████ ( ) CODES

XXXXXXX -- reserves

[size=10][color=#848484][b][color=postingcolor][u][color=#848484]ANIMATED CHARACTER NAME[/color][/u][/color][/b] character full name ;; age ;; returning or first timer ;; gender ;; username[/size][/color]

link to samples
                                                  name of model
                                                  cabin number: even numbers for boys, odd for girls

XXXXXXX -- profiles

first post::
                                                  -large picture (don't stretch the page though) of character
                                                  -characters name as well as name of animated counterpart
                                                  -posting colors

second post:: general info
                                                  -full name
                                                  -nicknames
                                                  -height and weight
                                                  -first time or returning camper

third post:: digging deeper
                                                  -personality traits (good and bad)
                                                  -your characters story (at least two decent paragraphs
                                                  -fears

fourth post:: Relationships
                                                  -please include a key!

User Image

█████████ ( ) CAMP LIFE

XXXXXXX -- locations

User Image
                                                  All the mail can be dropped off or picked up here. It's also the only place with air conditioning and wifi. This is also where you are sent if you get in trouble. Sure it seems like it wouldn't be too bad, but you have to stay in the small spare room. Depending on what you do, you could be confined to that room, leaving only to go to the bathroom and the dinning hall where you sit with the staff. If for any reason you need to be outside, you will be shadowed by a member of staff. So if you plan on pulling some pranks, don't get caught.

User Image
                                                  These cabins are where everyone will be staying. The boys have bunk beds while the girls have four double beds and multiple shelves and drawers for your things as well as a few chairs or a couch. The cabins are all spread out in a line. Lower number cabins are closer to the main office while larger numbers are closer to the lake. Boys and girls are not allowed in each others cabins. If caught, you could face up to a week of missing activities and will be forced to stay in the main office spare room.

User Image
                                                  Pretty simple. There is a girls side and a boys side. There are individual showers with warm and cold water, five stalled toilets, and five sinks each. I recommend getting to the bath house early though, it can be a bit crowded in the morning.

User Image
                                                  Where all the meals are served. Most campers will tell you that the food amazing.

User Image
                                                  Where all the water activities take place such as swimming and canoeing take place. It is also a popular hang out spot during free time for the campers.

User Image
                                                  Where all meetings and special events are held. The actual structure is more long than wide so it's a little hard to hear and see if you don't get a good seat. However, if you're unlucky enough to get the back you're usually the first to get a good spot by the fire pit. so there's a win.

XXXXXXX -- the cabins

cabin one: KIARA ll NPC ll PETER PAN ll ANNA
                                                  cabin two: ALADDIN ll BILLY JOE COBRA ll GASTON ll ABU
                                                  cabin three: WENDY ll TULIO ll ELSA ll MIGUEL
                                                  cabin four: LORD FARQUAAD ll ALICE ll MICHEAL DARLING ll CLAYTON
                                                  cabin five: NPC ll JANE PORTER ll NPC ll BELLE
                                                  cabin six: SPENCER WRIGHT ll SIMBA ll MUSHU ll CHESHIRE CAT
                                                  cabin seven: HADES ll URSULA ll JASMINE ll TOOTH
                                                  cabin eight: NPC ll HICCUP ll TARZAN ll TOOTHLESS
                                                  cabin nine: RAPUNZEL ll MAD HATTER ll NPC ll ASTRID
                                                  cabin ten: KOVU ll SCAR ll NPC ll FLYNN RIDER
                                                  cabin eleven: KIDA ll NPC II NPC
                                                  cabin twelve: MILO THATCH ll NPC ll NPC
User Image

█████████ ( ) CALENDER

XXXXXXX -- today is

XXXXXXXXXJune

__o1 __o2 __o3 __o4 __o5 __o6 __o7
                                                  __o8 __o9 __1o __11 __12 __13 __14
                                                  __15 __16 __17 __18 __19 __2o __21
                                                  __22 __23 __24 __25 __26 __27 __28
                                                  __29 __3o __31

__Mon.__Tues.__ Wed.__Thurs.__ Fri. __Sat.__Sun.

XXXXXXX -- the weather

Sunny / Clear skies / Partly Cloudy / Very Cloudy
                                                  Drizzling / Raining / Thundering / Hail / Lightning Storm
                                                  Hot / Warm / Chilly/ Freezing / Misty / Foggy / Humid
                                                  breezy / Windy

XXXXXXX -- what's happening
                                                  it is currently: 1:30 in the afternoon

orientation has finished and everyone is socializing until dinner in a couple of hours (4:00). if you're hungry you could probably sneak into the dinning hall and get a little something from Chef Smith if you ask nice enough. many campers are either at the lake or heading to the lake while a few others are dotted around camp. after dinner everyone has been invited to attend a bonfire where there will be s'mores, hot dogs, and many other treats.
User Image

█████████ ( ) EXTRAS

XXXXXXX -- taken face claims

all unavailable FC will be placed here

-- barbara palvin
                                                  -- ayoub mani
                                                  -- ira vampira
                                                  -- aquamarin
                                                  -- dallas harder
                                                  -- natalia contreras
                                                  -- julian sebastian s
                                                  -- marit v
                                                  -- adam a
                                                  -- ariana grande
                                                  -- dacey loxx
                                                  -- cameron ugh
                                                  -- dove cameron
                                                  -- lee hongki
                                                  -- dane dehaan
                                                  -- trent reznor
                                                  -- alex evans
                                                  -- andrea russett
                                                  -- sonam kapoor
                                                  -- holland roden
                                                  -- hayden panettiere
                                                  -- adam gallagher
                                                  -- aaron johnson
                                                  -- matt lanter
                                                  -- alicia banit
                                                  -- kellan lutz
                                                  -- emma watson
                                                  -- marina lambrini diamandis
                                                  -- dylan o'brien
                                                  -- alexandra chando
                                                  -- joe brooks

XXXXXXX -- accepted profiles

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

█████████ ( ) RUMOR MILL

XXXXXXX -- got some juicy gossip? pm it to me with the title 'rumor has it'. also be sure to tell me if it is true, false, or unknown

User Image

█████████ ( ) MEET THE STAFF

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MICKEY MOUSE;; james ward ;; camp director ;; #CD3333
                    MALEFICENT;; marissa evans ;; girls adviser ;; #5B527F
                    ROBIN HOOD;; mitchell woods ;; archery instructor & boys adviser ;; #547980
                    WRECK IT RALPH;; nick taylor ;; sports instructor ;; #8B3E2F
                    THE HUNTSMAN;; aleksander mason ;; nature guide & survival expert ;; #594F4F
                    CINDERELLA;; emma reed ;; arts department ;; #7AAFA9
                    FLOUNDER;; connor adams ;; life guard/ water sports instructor ;; #104E8B
                    MERRYWEATHER;; mary phillips ;; nurse ;; #5885C9
                    TIANA;; jessica smith ;; head cook ;; #9DE0AD

click for mini staff profiles
    User Image

█████████ ( ) RESERVED

XXXXXXX -- because i'm forgetful

User Image

█████████ ( ) RESERVED

User Image

█████████ ( ) RESERVED

User Image

█████████ ( ) RESERVED

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff