Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Inspired by; BIGBANG'S song Monster, Fangirling friends and Boredom.
Created by;; xJessalynx, Baekholic_Kitten, Miss Maiya and chippic5
Thread Layout Credited by;; glamour breaks hearts
Literacy;; Semi-Literate to Advance Literate
Status;; Open and Full
Links ;;
OOC Thread

User Image
                                welcome one and all ███{ } █████████████████████████████████████████

T w o x g r o u p s

NU'EST and BIGBANG, years apart but oh so similar. One has been around since 2006 and made strides in all directions, both solo and internationally. The other is a rookie group, just starting out, six years their junior; and are quickly making their small agency a big name as trendsetters.

T w o x a g e n c i e s
                                              YG and Pledis. One begun by their first signed artists,After School's Kahi and solo artist Son Dam Bi; the other around for years now, one of the leading agencies, and a producer of talent like 2NE1 and Se7en.

30 years ago, rumors were going around. The Kpop fandom going crazy. Yes, it was true. The two popular bands were doing a collaboration album. It was truly something to look forward to.However, no one saw what was coming next, not even the two bands themselves.

BIGBANG and NU'EST were getting ready to shoot a music video for one of their new songs, right before releasing their new album. The location; an old, worn out science lab. The history of this location was unknown to most, and so, there weren't many objections to the music video being shot there. This was their first mistake.

Seungri and Ren, were the first to be affected. Which was no surprise that the BigBang Maknae went to the shoot because he didn't really care that he had a cold, after all he was labeled as the troll so he was going to live up to that one. The others problems beginning afterward. As they were shooting, Seungri and Ren had been acting strangely, and had an abnormally high temperature. But still, they continued to work hard, not wanting to ruin what all of their fans were so excited about. But as time went on, all the boys had come down with the same fever, and the shooting was delayed. The disease gave them all unique powers letting them each control an individual element, one that suited their own personality (no matter how well hidden). Meanwhile, strange things happened to the boys while they were in the privacy of their hotel rooms.

It first started out with plants growing from the hotel floors. Then, the disasters moved up from there. Not long after, the hotel was almost completely destroyed, the employees being forced to swear against not saying a word about it. Whatever happened to the boy bands ever since, no one knows... Or at least that's what everyone thinks.

The two entertainment businesses needed to find a way to contain their strange disease and prevent any information leaks, and quickly. So, they came up with the quickest conclusion they could without killing their famous stars. They froze them, and locked them away where no one would ever find them.But after years passed, the scientists and doctors grew weary of their endless, seemingly fruitless research, and most forgot about them and what had happened...

Unfortunately, after years had passed, the two bands were eventually forgotten, and new stars were found, filling the void of the once all-famous idols. And, the worst part is, all the procedures were completely useless. Because, it turned out that it wasn't a spreadable disease. The ones to blame were actually the producers themselves, for being so careless about the chosen location. Yes, it was the location.

The lab had once exploded from careless experiments, leaving chemical reactants in the atmosphere. The lab was eventually built again, but was soon abandoned after some of the scientist had gotten sick, and that was why the two groups had gained strange abilities to control different elements. Although, it was recently just torn down, and is now known as a restricted area.

The frozen boys were then moved to a different location. An underground facility. No one ever found them. That was, until just a couple days ago, when three unlikely friends stumbled across a cold room, when they were exploring.A model, a fan girl, and an anti-fan girl. Of course they had gotten lost and were getting themselves even more lost by moving on, but they did anyways. As they walked, it got colder and colder, the damp, dim tunnel starting to freak them out, when they'd noticed mist coming from nearby, around a corner.

The fangirl and anti-fangirl bickering on their way towards the mysterious room. That was when the boys were found. These girls had no idea how much this coincidence would change all of their's and many other's lives...

How will they cope with the changes that have occurred in society since they were frozen? Who knows how much can change in 30 years? With their new power, they could do almost anything. Will they be able to adjust, or will the confusion drive them to do the unthinkable?

User Image

How to Join
                                              PM all of your reserves to me first!!!T hen, after I accept your reserve, I will give you the okay to post. Now, for those of you asking where the reserves will be posted, the reserves will be posted somewhere along this thread. Use your eyesight to look for it! Then, if you still can't find it, then ask for help. The mods will be glad to answer.

Also, if you send your reserves to Baekholic_Kitten(Mod) or Miss Maiya(Mod) They will not be acknowledged until you send them to the correct Mod, which will be me, or Chippic5. ONce accepted they will be posted on the thread and you will be given permission to post in the rp.

Please note that Chpipic5 and I have every right to reject your reserve if we feel that you do not meet our standards.Yeah, that's right... We have STANDARDS! Are you surprised?

Standards to Live by
                                              Okay people guess what? This is a LITERATE roleplay, meaning that you should understand This, if you don't I am sorry but no. Just make sure you can follow and know that well!!! And no, don’t take the cussing out of you seriously…what I want you to know is mainly the rules, alright?
                                              Try to not make to many grammatical errors, yes I know we are human but spell check is there for a reason.
                                              Writers block happens. Tell us when it does, and don’t feel obliged to post. Just make sure it doesn’t happen too often, and maybe we can help you overcome it, I am always willing to help if you need help.
                                              One-liners are asking for death no if and of buts.
                                              No chatspeak, text talk, or l33t, I srsly dun wanna c posts lik dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna end up on the Naughty list do one of These
                                              Here comes the fun part~ These are the things that I will not tolerate when role playing! These will almost automatically put you on the "naughty list". And even if I'm offline, people can inform me! I will be recruiting my little spies on here to watch you guys when I'm not on. Not to mention... I can just read your posts whenever I get back online -_- So don't be stupid... Please...

• CYBERING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! Romance is expected highly in this role play, but keep it PG-16!! If you really want to do "it" that much, take it to the PM's... Any sign of it in this thread will result in you instantly being removed without warning, if you break this rule there is no coming back to this rp PERIOD.

• No God-Modding!!! Yes, there are many different mods of this RP that will be watching everything, and those Mods know who they are. If you are not one of them, you will follow every rule without question. The mods are the ones who make the rules around here. So don't try to be a rebel and defy authority. It has consequences.

•Don't be perfect!!! We're all human! As said before! If you feel the need to be perfect online, it only shows us how pathetic you really are in real life! We all make mistakes, and we all have good and bad qualities. Embrace imperfections, because that's what makes you, you! And if you are you, then you are just naturally beautifuls!!! <3

• Text talk will not be tolerated... I'm a bit more considerate on this rule, but please don't. Also, spelling errors. Use spell check and things like that. A few spelling errors, I won't mind. But don't make a habit out of it. Trust me, I know, sometimes it just happens without you realizing it. I do it from typing too fast ALL the time... Just try and look it over and correct yourself before posting. Or just go back and edit the mistakes. Same goes for punctuation.

•I think it's a bit obvious that you have to use REAL pictures of the REAL idols....

•IMPORTANT NOTE: We as the owners have the authority to kick you out if you are not following these rules and are endangering the RP of dying. This means, that if you are not posting, or if your post are not giving anyone anything to work with, we can give your spot away to someone else that will fulfill their duty as an Rper.

BIG'EST

Let me HIGHLIGHT the situation

User Image

How to fill out the reserve
                                              ╰☆╮When filling out reserves for BIGBANG and NU'EST please take note of the temp reserves next to them. There is no picture because when it is taken the pictures WE have edited for it will be placed in the picture slot. Meaning you won't have to search pictures.
                                              ╰☆╮When filling out all the information for the guys make sure you pay attention to the element they have been preassigned, if you change this you will not be accepted!!
                                              ╰☆╮Alright time to address the girls~ For them if you are reserving a spot you can place whatever picture you want.
                                              ╰☆╮For Roles/Talents for the guys it means their element and for the girls this means what are they in the rp. Ex. Singer, Anti NU'EST Fan... etc
                                              ╰☆╮When you send this reserve make sure you title your rp the secret phrase hidden within the rules. That phrase is to make sure you read the rules so if you are missing the secret phrase you won't be accepted.

User Image
                                                    ╒═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                                  제 이름은 Last Name/SurnamexxFirst Name↘ 입니다xxxxAGE ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «TRAIT»xx «TRAIT»xx «TRAIT»xx «TRAIT»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬ROLE/ABILITY ↓✯xx HOMETOWNஐ⤵
                                                                  USERNAME xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/whitenose/icon-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list]╒═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16]제 이름은 [b]Last Name/Surname[/b] ↵ [color=white]xx[/color][u]First Name[/u]↘ 입니다[color=white]xxxx[/color][b]AGE[/b] ↫ ↫ [/size]
                                              [size=18] ↗[/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14]██¦█████¦ ↬. [/size][color=white]xx[/color] «TRAIT»[color=white]xx[/color] «TRAIT»[color=white]xx[/color] «TRAIT»[color=white]xx[/color] «TRAIT»
                                              [size=15]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬[b]ROLE/ABILITY[/b] ↓✯[color=white]xx[/color] [i]HOMETOWN[/i]ஐ⤵[/size]
                                              [size=11][url=LINKTOSAMPLE] USERNAME[/url][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]═════════════════════════════════════════════╝[/list][/list][/list]
                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

BIGBANG:

G-Dragon: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KwonxxJi-Yong↘ 입니다xxxx24 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Impulsive»xx «Short Tempered»xx «Assertive»xx «Passionate»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Fire ↓✯xx Seoul, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Baekholic_Kitten xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Daesung: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KangxxDaeSung↘ 입니다xxxx23 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Protective»xx «Mysterious»xx «Care-Free»xx «Happy»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Earth ↓✯xx Incheon, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  xJessalynx xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

SeungRi: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 LeexxSeung-hyun↘ 입니다xxxx22 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Charismatic »xx «Mature»xx «Arrogant »xx «Vain»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Shadow ↓✯xx Gwangju, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  the golden mint xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Taeyang: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 DongxxYoung-Bae↘ 입니다xxxx24 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Gentle»xx «Calm»xx «Mysterious»xx «Tolerant»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Ice ↓✯xx Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Chippic5 xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

TOP: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 Choi xxSeung Hyun↘ 입니다xxxx25 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Self-Conscious»xx «Foodie»xx «Childish»xx «Silly»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Illusions ↓✯xx Seoul South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Saranghae Serenade xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

NU'EST:

JR: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KimxxJong Hyun↘ 입니다xxxx17 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Protective»xx «Quiet»xx «Deceptive»xx «Leader-like»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Sound ↓✯xx Seoul, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Miss Maiya xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Aron: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KwakxxAron↘ 입니다xxxx20 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Logical»xx «Vindictive»xx «Unpredictable»xx «Patient»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Dark ↓✯xx Los Angeles Californiaஐ⤵
                                                                  Baekholic_Kitten xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Baekho: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KangxxDongHo↘ 입니다xxxx17 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Sincere»xx «Sporty»xx «Comedic»xx «Kind-Hearted»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Wind ↓✯xx Jeju-do, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Trails of Mana xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Minhyun: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 Hwang xxMinHyun↘ 입니다xxxx17 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Conservative»xx «Smart»xx «Neat Freak»xx «Mature»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Light ↓✯xx Seoul, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Saranghae Serenade xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ren: Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 ChoixxMinki↘ 입니다xxxx17 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Quiet»xx «Secretive»xx «Withdrawn»xx «Dedicated»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Flowers ↓✯xx Busan, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Miss Maiya xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Model - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 ShirayukixxKasumi↘ 입니다xxxx19 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Quiet»xx «Kind»xx «Protective»xx «Emotional»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Model ↓✯xx San Francisco, Californiaஐ⤵
                                                                  USS Darkstar xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Witness's Daughter - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 KangxxSoo-Kyung↘ 입니다xxxx22 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Adventerous»xx «Bossy»xx «Sensitive»xx «Playful»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Witness's Daughter ↓✯xx Busan, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Pseudochrome xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pop Idol - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 ChoixxSoo-Mi↘ 입니다xxxx20 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Creative»xx «Audacious»xx «Curious»xx «Sweet»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Pop Idol ↓✯xx Seoul, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  MidnightPsyche xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Fangirl - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 MoonxxSu Jiyeon↘ 입니다xxxxTWENTY ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «UNSELFCONSCIOUS»xx «OVERZEALOUS»xx «LOVING»xx ENTHUSIASTIC»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬FANGIRL ↓✯xx CHICAGO, ILLINOISஐ⤵
                                                                  xSeyer xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Anti BigBang Fan - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 MiyazukexxSaitori↘ 입니다xxxx21 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Indecisive»xx «Sarcastic»xx «Short-tempered»xx «Introverted»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Anti-BB Fan ↓✯xx Tokyo, Japanஐ⤵
                                                                  Chippic5 xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Anti NU'EST Fan - Taken
                                              User Image
                                                                  제 이름은 SongxxMin Jee↘ 입니다xxxx18 ↫ ↫
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↬. xx «Playful»xx «Kind-hearted»xx «Ambitious»xx «Intellectual»
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ シ↬Anti NU'EST Fan ↓✯xx Daegu, South Koreaஐ⤵
                                                                  Rad Meme xxxxxxxxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

One Sided Crush

G-Dragon ⇀

Daesung ⇀

Taeyang ⇀

Seungri ⇀

Ren ⇀ TOP

Aron ⇀

Minhyun ⇀

Baekho ⇀

Jr ⇀

Crushing on Each Other

Dating

Love Triangles

Love Pentagon (Cause we have one of those!)
                                              Daesung ⇋ Taeyang (old flames?) MinHyun ⇀ Daesung (Possibly!) Taeyang ⇀ Kasumi (she saved him so why not?) Bakeho ⇀ Kasumi (Pretty girl what's not to like?)

User Image

White List

*xJessalynx
                                              *Baekholic_Kitten
                                              *Miss Maiya
                                              *Chippic5
                                              *glamour breaks hearts (Most amazing person ever who I am truly indebted to!!! <3)
                                              *Trails of Mana
                                              *x S e y e r

User Image

Black List

Empty lets keep it this way.

User Image

Hiatus
                                              No one and lets keep this empty<3

User Image

What Lovely Time of Year:
                                              사랑 Spring 사랑 Summer
                                              사랑 Winter 사랑 Autumn/Fall

Hmm I can't Seem to Remember the Month:
                                              사랑 January 사랑 February 사랑 March 사랑 April
                                              사랑 May 사랑 June 사랑 July 사랑 August
                                              사랑 September 사랑 October 사랑 November 사랑 December

What's the Day Again?:
                                              사랑 Sunday 사랑 Monday 사랑 Tuesday
                                              사랑 Wednesday 사랑 Thursday 사랑 Friday 사랑 Saturday

Oh the Date is:
                                              사랑 01 사랑 02 사랑 03 사랑 04 사랑 05 사랑 06 사랑 07
                                              사랑 08 사랑 09 사랑 10 사랑 11 사랑 12 사랑 사랑 14
                                              사랑 15 사랑 16 사랑 17 사랑 18 사랑 19 사랑 20 사랑 21
                                              사랑 22 사랑 23 사랑 24 사랑 25 사랑 26 사랑 27 사랑 28
                                              사랑 29 사랑 30 사랑 31

This Time of Day already?:
                                              사랑 Dawn 사랑 Sunrise 사랑 Morning 사랑 Midday
                                              사랑 Noon 사랑 Afternoon 사랑 Evening 사랑 Sunset 사랑 Night
                                              사랑 Midnight 사랑 Twilight 사랑 Dusk

Hmm I hope the Weather is Good:
                                              사랑 Sunny
                                              사랑 Windy 사랑 Light Breeze 사랑 Rainy
                                              사랑 Snowy 사랑 Hailing
                                              사랑 Cloudy 사랑 Partly Cloudy 사랑 Humid 사랑 Pouring (Rain)

What's the Temerapture?:
                                              사랑 Really Hot 사랑 Hot 사랑 Somewhat 사랑 Warm
                                              사랑 Mild 사랑 Perfect
                                              사랑 Somewhat Cold 사랑 Cold 사랑 Really Cold

User Image

Updates and Up Coming Events

Update
                                              *January 22nd - Rp was created
                                              *January 31st - Rp opened and posting was allowed.

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/till-a-ong-ime-ince-ve-een/t.84321553_1/][IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/Saphirewolf-chan/Gaia Pictures/aMsMzdq.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/till-a-ong-ime-ince-ve-een/t.84321553_1/][IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x194/Meganhatespink/Untitled-2_zpsb3dff24d.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/till-a-ong-ime-ince-ve-een/t.84321553_1/][IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x194/Meganhatespink/Untitled-3_zpsfd5041c7.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces