• Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                          Once upon a time, a young and bright 19th century law professor, Han Chong Tae fell in love. He was never really successful in his career as a lawyer and had a not-so-great track record. At age thirty-five he was already falling to pieces, he barely had enough money to pay his rent and put clothes on his back and day after day he faced the courtroom and lost his battles. Chong Tae was becoming desperate and entered a dark place that took control of his mind and body. One night he wandered into a public park, a drunken mess, with a chopping knife in his hand. It was going to be the end to all his miseries as he slowly raised the knife into the air, but then a soft, warm light touched his hand and the knife was gone. A young beautiful woman smiled softly at the sobbing Chong Tae and then left him. The next day Chong Tae went out to search for her, he wandered all around Seoul and stayed at the park all night, but no avail. A month had passed and slowly he was losing hope that he would ever be able to find his love again...

But then fate happened.

He saw her dressed in white at the park where they first met, just looking up at the sky. He approached her and she recognized him. She gave him the same soft smile that she gave to him a month ago and the handed him a note that said:

"I've been waiting for you... I hope you are doing better now, I hope you know how to find light even during the darkest moments now. Don't fall down that hole, because I did once... I have faith in you, please succeed in your life."

The note made Chong Tae's eyes water as he nodded yes to her note. She smiled one last time and then walked away. He never did see her again.

The next year Seoul's Girls High School opened up. Han Chong Tae had founded the school in hopes of creating a safe place for young women, a light that they can always depend on to lead them through the tough times. His school received nation-wide recognition for its prestige as prodigies in all subjects, whether it is art or computer science, come out and find success in the world. The richest of the rich would send in their daughters to Seoul's Girls High School in hopes of making their babies into stars. Numerous of well-known faces have passed beyond the walls of Seoul's Girls High School, no one ever imagined the school ever disappearing, because of its great success. However, one day, all those who were enrolled at Seoul's Girls High School received a letter from their principal, Han Jong Ok. The letter informed informed that families that Seoul's Girls High School would be closing temporarily due to gas leak, but that the school reopen the following year after some more reconstruction to ensure the safety of the girls. With the closing of their school, the girls have been spread out to various other high schools and there are five unlucky (or maybe lucky, who knows) girls who have been transferred to Bukchon's Boys High School. Along with those girls, a young teacher from their school, Cho Sae Ra will also be transferred to Bukchon's Boys High School.

Bukchon's Boys High School first started out as a pretty good school, the boys were well behaved, did their work, and it was a nice place. But then Lee Jun Ho came into power as the school's principal. He wasn't a bad guy, didn't delve into shady business, but he just didn't care about the well-being of his school nor his students. Everything about Bukchon's Boys High School became more lax and the students there began to take advantage of their teachers, mocking them, threatening them... By the end of year 2012, more than half of the teachers had resigned. The boys were becoming delinquents, ignoring their studies, and getting into fights, but no one was there to enforce the rules or to stop them. Now the school is just a complete mess.

So how will these young girls find a way to fit in at a school that's just about the complete opposite of their former home? How will these young boys treat the new-coming girls? That, my friend, is up to you.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          hey guys, please read all of this. I know rules can get painful sometimes, I get it, but I'll try to make this as painless as possible. I'll be that needle that you never knew was coming to save you. rules are for your own good. so let's begin, okay?
                                          first things first (I'm the realest)
                                          User Image
                                          no, no actually the first thing is FOLLOW GAIA'S TOS. don't know it? well here is the link to it, go educate yourself on it. so yeah keep everything pg-13, don't go scarring the lives of poor, innocent children. violence is allowed (heck we got a fighter in this roleplay), but please don't be explicit and give all that gory detail. swearing is also allowed, but don't make your character cuss like a freakin' sailor.
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          if things get a little steamy... PLEASE TIMESKIP. we don't want any panties flying all over the place... (but the guys can totally go shirtless if they want to, only if they want to... they should go shirtless) //clears throat. where was I? oh right, be POLITE. don't be a butt hole and ignore people, try to interact with everyone (after all there are only ten characters, so it isn't that much?) try to plot with everyone, even if it's just a simple: "oh hey, I don't know you."/ meeting for the first time plot. ya got it? now moving on to the next category.
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          posting! let me just set a minimum right off the bat. please post at least 300 words, not too much to ask right? this is a lazy adv. lit. roleplay, so while the literacy level does say lazy, it also says advanced... so give some effort, but you don't need to write a novel. remember: quality over quantity. get in some of that humorous stuff or emotional stuff, whatever makes your post interesting.
                                          now how frequent do I want you to post? every day. I kid. well... since it is the summertime and I would like to see the roleplay go at a steady pace, I request that you post at least once or twice a week, if you fail to do so and you have a person waiting on you, I will give you a warning; however, after three warnings... well you know, you're OUT. also let me briefly touch on your post layouts. please don't use all that glitter and neon/blinding colors. it's too much. simple simplicity is good enough, as long as if there is a post to keep me distracted. and it better be good, or else...
                                          if you need any help with graphics, feel free to just ask me. now we move on.

User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image
                                          let me get this in the beginning... NOBODY IS PERFECT
                                          alright? so NO mary sues or gary sues or whatever you call them. sure there is a character with the label: ms. perfect, but she has her flaws as you will see when you read the brief character blurbs. give your character(s) flaws, give them more than just one flat boring dimension of them being a polite, goody-two-shoes. be reasonable with your characters, it's uncommon to see someone be fluent at ten languages and/ or be talented in just about everything that exists. limit your characters ability, now take a look at your character before sending it to me. and about your face claims... this is a krp, which stands for korean role play, so with that being said, I do prefer your face claims to be korean, but I will allow a few other asian races (sorry to the whites, but it's just not common ; n ; ), like japanese and chinese, but you will have to come up with a pretty good reason to why they are in korea. okay? mix-races are okay too. and your face claims... they can be idols, actors/actresses, rappers, whatever, they just better look like their role. for example, don't make ms. bully have the face of some innocent looking girl like IU, it just doesn't work. once again, be REALISTIC. I will be heavily judging how inventive you are when it comes to creating your character and hey kirks are a beautiful thing, just saying.

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                        so this is awkward but I forgot to make a border for applying... and now I feel a little too lazy to do that, so misc shall now be applying, I mean what else was I going to put under here, except to BE ACTIVE in the ooc, talk to others, keep the drama outside, and have fun? so let's talk about applying. first we have the application (which is a background check and a reservation), which you can find in the apps thread. just go there, copy and paste the code (don't mess with this code, just fill out the information needed, no touchy on the other stuff) somewhere and then fill out all the details needed. then post it in the ooc, I will have the code so that it already quotes me. this is just a warning, but I do have the power to reject you if I don't really feel your character, I have the power to ask you to change your fc if I feel like he or she does not fit the role, and I have the power to say no to your character if I feel that what I see in your samples is not at the standard that I want to see in this role play. please respect this power and know that you are free to reapply. this will NOT be first-come-first-serve, if two people apply for the same role, I will choose the better one, but if you are not chosen, feel free to reapply. now after I accept your application you are free to move onto the profile. for the profile you must make a separate test thread just for your character(s) and follow the order of posts. you will have four days to finish the profile and you will get two warnings if you go past the deadline. after those two warnings (each given about 12 hours apart, so basically one more day) then you are out, unless you give me a very reasonable excuse. when you are finished with the profile, post it in the ooc with the link and quote me. once that is done I'll link that to your placeholder on the front page. after that, LET THE PLOTTING BEGIN! //insert evil laughter. now remember kids, don't forget some major things, so perfect characters, korean, post once or twice a week, we have the warning system, turn in your profiles on time, play nice, post in the ooc, and have fun (also I promise I'm not this intense... blame the lack of sleep)!
                                                        **subject to have more rules added over time, new rules will be in red.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

User ImageUser Image

founded in 1905, seoul's girls high school has played a crucial role in creating today's and the future's leaders. this school has had countless numbers of prodigies enter its halls and graduate. it spits out world-famous idols to politicians. almost every single one of its girls has made some success in the world. parents spend thousands of dollars just to prep their daughters for the application process to seoul's girls high school, and the high school is very selective on who they choose to be their new shining stars. the campus is spacious, luxurious, and has just about everything a gifted student would need. there are multiple practice rooms for the musicians, along with two recording studios, there's a state of the art gym, field, and pool for the athletes, brilliant teachers, and challenging curriculum. plus the school has numerous connections and offers its students countless opportunities to get out into the real world. the school is absolutely glorious and its exterior beauty with its grace and elegance is also reflected in the students that it holds. it is currently underneath han jong ok's leadership; however, due to the gas leak that occurred over the summer while the school was unoccupied, seoul's girls high school has been closed down for the year and during this time so extra renovations will also be taking place once the gas leak problem has been cleared.

User Image

this school just smells like trouble, actually though there is a nasty, rotten smell whenever you walk near it. the boys here don't care, the teachers don't care, and the principal doesn't care. no one cares here. now bukchon's boys high school, once was actually a pretty decent high school, it was founded in 1897 and was aimed to offer a home for the boys who have been neglected by their parents (who were usually into some really sketchy stuff like drug lords). and at first it really was a safe place, these kids who wouldn't have had a future if they had kept on living their life, got straightened up, got a decent education, and a majority of them moved onto college without a prison record. but things have changed ever since lee jun ho stepped into charge. he's a fine guy, but like said before, just doesn't care. so now these kids are falling apart and it's being reflected in the school's exterior too, the building is shabby, there is this constant stink, and the kids walk in and out of the building at random times during the school day. it's still quite shocking that they even show up to school... and it's hard to control a bunch of rowdy teenage boys when half of the staff quit... overall, bukchon's boys high school is a dump, but nobody seems to care.

User Image

User Image tab tab User Image
                                                ** the girls have freedom to add their own touches to their uniforms, but
                                                must consist of their school colors (blue and yellow/gold)
                                                ** the boys tend to ignore the school and wear whatever they want
                                                ** click on the images for more options

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image
                                          coming from seoul's girls high school, these young women are already at the top, they come from families of money and never have to worry much about finding a job or paying for the clothes on their backs. life is easy for them, they just have to study, look beautiful, and be well-mannered. now let's do a quick run down on these characters. there is ms. perfect, the president of what used to be seoul's girls high school. due to unforeseen circumstances she will be keeping her title as president and work with bokchun's boys high school's president, mr. gang.now ms. perfect seems to have it all, the money, the looks, the right attitude, everyone who meets here will say that she is the sweetest thing they have ever met; however, there is a fatal flaw with her that just about no one knows about and she might soon start cracking under all this pressure (what her flaw is, is under the control of whoever takes her role). who knows maybe a semi-breakdown will happen right in front of the whole school. but moving on... because next we have ms. gossip and now this girl, well she just cannot shut her mouth. she is always seen talking or texting someone, she's always busy and she can sometimes be a bit annoying.but what's weird is that usually the nonsense that she spews out of her mouth turns out to be true later on... she is ms. perfect's right-hand-woman and feeds information to her, but also has a dark secret that somehow mr. observer got his hands on, and is currently being blackmailed by him (what this secret is, is under the control of whoever takes her role). but enough gossip about ms. gossip, let's talk about ms. mister aka the tomboy of the group. she hates being seen around in anything pink, frilly, or sparkly, likes to stick to the clothes that she gets from her brother. now her issue is that her father might not be the most sincere man... he's into some very shady business, but it is somehow bringing her family in millions, a 360 from the lifestyle they used to live, which was in a very modest shack built on a farm. oh and somehow mr. smarty pants is involved. now onto our last girl! oh wait, shoot I forgot about ms. invisible, argh... sorry miss, don't know why it is so darn hard to remember you. but anyways, ms. invisible is a total wallflower, she doesn't do much to stand out, sure she is smart and beautiful, she isn't crazy, she is well-mannered. but she just isn't memorable. she's gotten used to being the last one picked for a game of dodgeball, she's used to being completely ignored in class. though that doesn't mean she is okay with it. and one day she comes upon mr. joker and seeks for his help. will he be successful in changing her from ms. invisible tp ms. visible? and now finally we have our last character, ms. terror and boy is she truly a nightmare. this girl was born with several brothers and has a tough shell, she is trained in martial arts and all that fighting scene. she's intimidating and the girls at seoul's girls high school do whatever she wants to avoid getting a punch in the face. but something tells me there is something more to ms. terror or maybe that is just my butt itch, but maybe mr. fighter sees that something more... they have been hanging out for some time... is she trying to learn how to be more like a girl? or how to fight even harder? who knows. ((o5/o5))

User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image
                                          this group of five boys? well now they are a total mess, let me start you off with the guy who is basically the leader of the troublemakers, mr. gang. he was born into a family of gang members, his father runs one of the biggest, most terrifying gangs in south korea. mr. gang's track record is far from clean, he has been put in prison for robbery and drug possession on numerous occasions, but he doesn't care how this might affect his future. the boys at bukchon's boys high school, really look up to this toughie, which is how he ended up being president and is now forced to work with ms. perfect. next we got mr. fighter, he's mr. gang's right-hand-man and does a lot of the dirty work, which consist of using his fists, arms, head, and legs. he's the muscle and can come off as quite an intimidating guy and he seems even scarier when paired up with ms. terror, now these two could really cause some chaos together... so let's quickly hop to the next guy, good ol' mr. joker, this guys a total fool, the class-clown. he's light-hearted, likes and knows how to grab the attention of everyone with the room. he always has something up his sleeve, whether it's good or bad. a lot of people can't really take him seriously, and he often gets on the teacher's nerves and sees the principal a lot. he's a sensitive and caring guy, so when he meets ms. invisible he feels the need to lend a helping hand and give her a few lessons on how to be more like... well... more like him (but I'm not sure if that's a good thing...). moving past the mr. joker is mr. observer! he's a quiet guy, the brooding type that likes to sit in the back and just slowly observer everyone in the room. he's a sharp fellow and not much gets past him, which is probably why he noticed ms. gossip's little secret. but unlike her, he knows how to keep his mouth shut and how to use situations like this to his benefit... a little sketch, I know. so let's just walk towards the last guy mr. smarty pants. he's a dork. let's be honest though, he's the cute kind of dork. he seems like a pretty stand up guy among all these goons, he smiles a lot and dreams about his future job and family. however, of course there is a catch, because why is he a part of ms. mister's family mystery for he has been spotted, on several occasions, meeting with ms. mister's father with a suitcase of cash, and where is that cash coming from? only mr. smarty pants knows the answer to that question. ((o5//o5))
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image
                              User Image
                                                it is august 25th the first day of school at bukchon's boys high school
                                                time: 8 AM
                                                setting: bukchon's boys high school
                                                weather: mid 60 F with clouds taking over the sky

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
it's the first day of school and the girls are making their way to their new home/hell,
bukchon boy's high school. the girls can take the bus or get driven. the boys usually
take the bus or bike/skate/ditch school. but hey with the new addition of some nice,
young girls, maybe they might be interested in showing up on time for once. so right
now get your characters to school and get them situated in some sort of action with
a group of people (preferably a group that has characters in this roleplay). and let the
drama begin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces