• V-Day 2011 Event 100

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Loup D Butterfly
User Image
What's On Your ID?: Jacqueline Helena Mort

Cos You're My Friend, You Can Call Me: (preferred is Elena or Morty), Jackie, Keekee, Lee, Eline, Morty

I Blow The Candles Out On: May 27

Really Funny, Can't You Tell I'm A: Girl

Don't Be Surprised If You Catch Me Making Out With: guys or girls

You Wanna Know My Story?: I live by myself in a one bedroom apartment. I'm 18. I was dating Outcast Boy, but I broke up with him, then we dated again, but I recently broke up with him yet again, despite the fact that I still love him and miss him. My best friends are twins, boy and girl, and they keep my sane...ish.

Most of the Time I'm: When I'm acting like myself, I'm pretty bubbly, but when I'm thinking about him I get sad and depressed. So does that mean bipolar?

YAY: candy, music, dancing, writing, reading, animals, nature, elements, storms, and swing sets

Get It Away!: smoking, drinking, bright lights, loud noises, yelling, fighting, violence, and marshmellows

Anything Else?: I have really dark brown hair that falls to just below my shoulders, my bottom lip is pierce in the center. I have two long tattoos on the length of the top of my forearms. My eyes are green-gray, with blue and brown smudged around the irises.

Behind the Mask You Are: Gess Sheffield 2

User Image

What's On Your ID?: Malachi Allan Vincent

Cos You're My Friend, You Can Call Me: Malachi...that's it.

I Blow The Candles Out On: All hallows Eve

Really Funny, Can't You Tell I'm A: Male

Don't Be Surprised If You Catch Me Making Out With: females

You Wanna Know My Story?: I was surprised at the beginning of me and Elena's relationship. I had admired her from the start but I soon grew to love her. When she first broke up with me, it felt like my whole world had come crashing down. I never understood why she did it. But we got back together and I was happy again. But now we're apart. My heart aches constantly for her I wonder often if she still loves me. She never seems happy. Why did she break up with me? I only wish I knew.

Most of the Time I'm: Alone or with Elena, but now that we aren't together so I guess its just alone. Maybe Nathan will come along or Star, but that's it.

YAY: Rain, Elena, the moon, night

Get It Away!: bright lights, squishy foods, grape flavored anything, the color pink.

Anything Else?: I'm starting to get feelings for Star...but I still love Elena... I don't know what to do...

Behind the Mask You Are: Loup D Butterfly

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ninja Vicky
User Image

What's On Your ID?: Nathan Aiden Silver

Cos You're My Friend, You Can Call Me: Nate, Addie/Addy, and anything else you can come up with.

I Blow The Candles Out On: January 1

Really Funny, Can't You Tell I'm A: Guy

Don't Be Surprised If You Catch Me Making Out With: Females but I might kiss a guy if I feel anything for him.

You Wanna Know My Story?: Younger sibling of two, my twin sister was born first on New Years. I am my sister's counter-part. While she is the heart of a party and the most bubbly and upbeat person you'll meet I'm more of a quiet and watching from afar guy. That doesn't mean I don't have friends, I do although I often don't mingle well with people that aren't my friends. Many call it being shy and timid, I call it knowing who to not mingle with and being cautious. Because no one can be too cautious, my sister carries a pocket knife for that reason because our father was murdered by a mugger. So yes, my sister carries a knife and so do I, but while she has fun with it I always feel that having that as protection is bad because I might end up doing something I'll regret with it. Sure I don't want to get killed or having someone I care either, but why does violence solve? Sorry, I sometimes get carried away when I remember how our father was ripped from our family and the void that left.
I secretly love my best friend and I know I must support her through her breakup, but sometimes I wish that I could help her out more than I do. I truly want to be with her but she doesn't know. The only one who knows of my feelings is my twin since I usually end up spilling everything to her. But it's not a one way thing, I know who she likes which is a surprise because I find that all this can end badly. I'm not going to say who my twin likes as long as she doesn't let the cat out of the bag about me. So I'm not telling you who my twin likes, but knowing her she might make it obvious.

Most of the Time I'm: Reserved, Kind, Caring, Often Quiet, Contemplative, Generous, Loving, Sympathetic, Honest, Puts others before myself, Adorable.

YAY: Animals, Hugs, Kisses, My friends and sister, Sweet things, Reading, Taking pictures or sketching, "Emo" and screamo music.

Get It Away!: Creepie Crawlies, Overly sunny days, annoying people, hospitals and doctors, abusers, bullies.

Anything Else?: Once I attempted suicide after our fathers death but my sister found me in the nick of time and stopped me from joining our father. Had she not been there I might not be here.

Behind the Mask You Are: Ninja Vicky

User Image

What's On Your ID?: Starling Sara Silver

Cos You're My Friend, You Can Call Me: Star, Silver.

I Blow The Candles Out On: First of January.

Really Funny, Can't You Tell I'm A: Female

Don't Be Surprised If You Catch Me Making Out With: Girls and Guys but mainly Guys.

You Wanna Know My Story?: My parents are English..Can you believe that? I am part Asain[ yu can only tell by the eyes, the shape of them] while my father is English. Cute huh, though? I was born on January, the first. Meaning I am a new years baby. I had gorgeous hazel eyes and Soft tannish skin. Yet my hair color comes from both my mom and dad. My mom has black hair and my dad has blond hair, so it mixed with it and voila! I'm a brunette! mostly my hair is blond though! but that's easier to blend in then. I was a very small baby, length of 30 cm's and weighed at about two kilo's. I was usually always quiet, and I still am really under weight but I eat loads and don't gain a pound! It's a gift! I love to be bubbly and I am very excited easily and I have fun being happy! I love techno music, especially BigBang, superjunior and also SNSD! They are soo adorable. Since I'm the bubbly one, no-one expects me to carry a pocketknife on me, but I do! Wanna know why? Because when I was seven, my father was murdered by a mugger; now sent to jail for 30 years. So the pocket knife is my own protection. Plus it's fun to play with! I have seen my friends get their hearts broken and I don't want mine too, and my twin brothers either, an I secretly know who he likes..His and my bestfriend..No-one even knows we are related usually. My eys are now blue and I have paleish skin! Go me.

Most of the Time I'm: Bubbly, Loving, Caring, Sympathetic, Adorable, Sweet, kind, thankful, grateful, faithful.

YAY: Animals
Guys,
Korean music,
Any music,
My guitar,
Singing,
my family.

Get It Away!: Pick pockets,
Muggers,
Murderers,
Abusers,
Judgmental people.

Anything Else?: I still have a very skinny and fit tum, I also ahve a small tattoo and a belly button piercing.

Behind the Mask You Are: Ninja Vicky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces