XOXOXO a RP search
XOXOXOcreated by The-Diary-0f-Jane
XOXOXOinfluenced by music

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Everyone always bases their stories around TV shows, movies, books, games, etc. Why not change it up a bit? Songs can tell their own stories if you take the time to listen. Let's make a story based on what we feel in our hearts when we listen to the beats of the music. It's bound to be beautiful

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

I've honestly never done this type of roleplaying before. The idea came to me today while i was staring at my guitars. It seemed like a brilliant plan to me. Surly, there are other people on here who would like to do the same. I'm sure someone else has tried to do this as well, but I wouldn't mind trying it out!

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

ʈɧεϻεs:
                      The songs listed are only some of my favourites. Every time I listen to them, a story instantly pops into my head. I hope that when you listen to them it does the same to you. Please don't turn down this RP just based on what type of music I listen to. Yes, some of it might have yelling in it and have a dark feel to it, but that does not mean it is horrible. I just ask that you simply take the time to listen through it all and see what pops into your mind. If you honestly don't like any of the ideas, please post a link to a song you would like to do and explain the theme behind it!

Your Gaulish War by Eluveitie; This is a Celtic Metal band that I stumbled upon one day. Obviously, when I first heard of it, I instantly thought of Ireland. An image of a huge green forest filled my head. I pictured warriors heading off to battle. The setting that I think would be perfect for it would be an old village hundreds of years old.

Cry For The Moon by Epica I absolutely love symphonic metal! This piece makes me think of the opening for Pirates of the Caribbean. I believe it was the first movie where they showed people about to be hanged. The drum beat in the beginning especially strengthens that thought. The setting of this RP would be in England around the time period Pirates is set :]

Refugee covered by Melissa Etheridge Oh my gosh, I can't begin to explain how much I love this woman! She's my role model in many aspects. While listening to this song, I picture people who have addictions who are trying to change themselves for the better. A large city like Los Angeles seems to be perfect setting for a roleplay centered around drug addiction

Change (In the House of Flies) by Deftones I love this song after watching Queen of the Damned years ago. This will be one of the very few roleplays where I want it to be about vampires. Although this will be in a modern setting somewhere in New York City, I do not want to see everyone having a vampire like Edward Cullen. Be more original please!

O Fortuna by Therion Oh gosh, I simply love this beautiful piece. To others it might not make sense, but I picture an asylum that has been abandoned except for a few members who have no where else to go. I don't think I want the setting to be in modern times, but what I do feel is that it should be in a dark city that isn't inhabited by much

The Raven by Nox Arcana This band is absolutely wonderful! It's quite clear they were inspired heavily by Edgar Allan Poe. While listening to this, I think of people trying to make it while living in a place plagued with disease. I feel a place like an older England would be a good setting for this.

:] I know some of the songs in here seemed out of place, but oh well. I don't mean to frighten you with the dark themes. I honestly am a very happy person. Please keep in mind that this will be a small group roleplay. I will keep tally of the songs that get the most votes for. I will also make sure to keep in contact with anyone who is interested and tell them the result. If you do not like what the majority has picked, I will be glad to start a oneXone with you if possible.

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100