Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carini
((Lmao! I'm beginning to think someone is particularly obsessed with Sex! I think Meyer should have also included a three page description of edward naked!!! lol))

{{No, really? Lol, I would've liked it too!}}
Star_Catcher_567
Carini
((Lmao! I'm beginning to think someone is particularly obsessed with Sex! I think Meyer should have also included a three page description of edward naked!!! lol))

((Shaa!))
Carini
Star_Catcher_567
Carini

((Shaa!))

{{Lol, I am only obsessed with sex because of Mibba okay? I blame one fan-fiction in particular...'Fraycest and Me'. From then on it just went downhill (Uphill in my perspective).}}
Star_Catcher_567
Carini
Star_Catcher_567
Carini

((Shaa!))

{{Lol, I am only obsessed with sex because of Mibba okay? I blame one fan-fiction in particular...'Fraycest and Me'. From then on it just went downhill (Uphill in my perspective).}}

((Lol, i think you and my friend rachel would get along reeeaaal well.))
Carini

{{Hmm...I should meet this Rachel. Perverted friends are the best.}}
Star_Catcher_567
Carini

{{Hmm...I should meet this Rachel. Perverted friends are the best.}}

((I know, aren't they? I can be perverted, just not publicly lol.))
Carini
((I know, aren't they? I can be perverted, just not publicly lol.))

{{Lol, same here.}}
{{I think I'll get the ball rolling once more btu I don't have much time so this will hate to be quick.}}

Andrew looked at Tryan and said, "You're not strong enough to take the force of my blows, you have to fight it Tryan!" Andrew's ears twitched and the clone lunged forward at him. All he could do was lightly push back and even that could hurt Tryan.

Raven however, was having problems of her own. Her clone was equally skilled and swift, it was like it could read her mind. If she went left, the clone was already there to stop her. 'Now is not the time to be organized,' she told herself. 'Don't think, be reckless. Throw it off track and confuse it!'

Raven did just that, working only off of instinct and keeping her mind clear of her next actions. She even tried misdirection a couple of times, getting her clone to go left when she went right by thinking about it. That was the only time she thought though because she still had to keep on her feet and away from the clone.

"How is it fighting fair when we can't hit our clones but they can hit us Enteritis?! Coward."
Tryan felt sweat drops drip down her face as the clones attacked each of her team members. But she knew that she needed to get past them- they needed to get past them, if they wanted to save everyone.
Her body fell in an enduring stance. "Andrew, just do all you can to stop her. I can endure the pain. And even if I can't...my main purpose is to protect you guys, the universe, and Red Moon. I promised everyone that. And I promised Grandmother Tryan that too. Enteritis can't stop us. We need to past this!" She shrieked at the last word as she shut her eyes tightly, ready to take anything Andrew was ready to do.

{Okay for some extra drama stuff…I’ll have Tryan near death…but she turns out fine…and after you kill one clone, they all disappear…hey have you thought of having Andrew like Tryan? I just realized that romance was never occurring in this role-play lol…it would really move it along… *nods wisely.*}
{{Oooh yeah I'll do that!}}

Andrew looked at Tryan with a pained look on his face, then turned around towards the creature and leapt. He landed on the creature and wasted no time in grabbing a dagger from his bag and thrusting it through the creature's heart. Just then all the clones turned to piles of dust and Andrew hit the floor.

Raven stopped suddenly when her clone dissapeared into the water. She looked around and found Andrew and Tryan's side, desperately trying to stop the blood that flowed from Tryan's chest.

"No! Don't die on me Tryan! Raven help!" Andrew cried, a sob rising in his throat.

Raven was at his side in a second and took a bottle out of her bag. It was clear glass and held a purple liquid in it that Raven dripped slowly onto Tryan's wound. It wasn't one hundred percent effective so she was only hoping that it would work.
Tryan felt herself fall at a rate too fast for pain. Everything spun around in such a blur she thought she had died. But the pain was coming in...slowly and burning. "Arghhhuun-!" Her scream was silenced by blood bubble up her throat. Tryan couldn't believe what she had did...risked her life for
the world. A world that is basically hopeless. A world that made her suffer so much. It was done for. And so was she.
Suddenly Andrews worried voice broke her finally thoughts...it oddly started pulling her back into live... the pain felt worse however.

Tryan opened her red eyes. The blood stopped her speech. She touched Andrew's face for communication...to show she was alive. And weirdly, okay.
Andrew smiled slightly and picked Tryan up in his arms, feeling a weird sensation in his stomach. He ignored it however, and cradled her gently as he placed his hand over the one that lay on his cheek.

Raven smiled at Andrew reassuringly and then looked back to see how Chao and Harley were doing. Their clones had dissapeared as well, and Enteritis was no where to be seen.

"We really need to get out of here now. Before that thing comes back with more clones." Raven said finally, trying to break the silence.
"Ack!" Tryan finally managed to cough as her heart twitched in agony. But she didn't stop trying g to communicate. "Yeah...we need to return home... we can't destroy the jewel here. It's too risky. Enteritis wouldn't allow it at all." She bit her lip to dim the pain, but her lip just cut open in pressure. "Aargh." Tryan looked up at Andrew carrying her. His cold hand on her own. She felt something boil up in her heart other than pain. Something not familiar to Tryan during her rough live of struggle and survival. Something she felt with Key around. Hesitating to speak, she finally retrieved the jewel from her pocket and examined it, remembering the last time they were transported. The insanity and the fall. "We need to leave. And I think I know just how to do that." She looked at Andrew with worry.

"I need to be killed."

{Heh I'll explain...}
{{WTF?!}}

Andrew looked at Tryan in horror and almost dropped her out of shock. "What? No! There has to be another way! Can't you use the jewel like you did when we got here?" Andrew looked to Raven for help and she simply shook her head sadly, knowing somehow that Tryan was right.
Tryan grabbed hold of Andrew in fear she would fall and huffed, "Yeah but the way I got here... I was going to die. Fall out of a tall building and die. I need to find a place to trigger it. But I need to calculate it right because if it doesn't trigger before I actually do get killed then..." Tryan almost bit her lip but cringed at her cut. “Then I’m wasted.” She held in the fear. She didn’t want anyone to see it visually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff