Majorly unawesome because she has sucky internet. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ A Kristy Kreative Kreation !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▹ ᴀɴ ᴏʀιɢιɴᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ʙʏ
                                        KRISTY aka KRISTYLUFFSSPARKLES OR IRIDESCENTINNOCENCE

▹ ιɴsᴘιʀᴀᴛιᴏɴ
                                        REVIVING MY OLD ROLEPLAY
                                        SNSD'S SONG: RUN DEVIL RUN
                                        MY OWN STORIES
                                        MY OLD ROLEPLAY

▹ sᴘᴇᴄιᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs
                                        WEHEARTIT, PHOTOBUCKET, DEVIANTART

▹ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ
                                        ACCEPTNG RESERVES

▹ ʟιᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ
                                        LITERATE - ADV. LITERATE

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ The Story !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Welcome to Hell. Okay, it's not 'Hell' persay. I'm talking about this little island that's in the heart of the East China Sea. Surrounded by some of Asia's most popular countries (ie. China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) it's become somewhat of a popular place there as well. This island's name is Devil's Kettle. The reason why some people would call it 'Hell' is because of the reputation it gives off from just one particular school. Devil's Kettle University. Once an all boy's school, now welcomes girls for the first time since it opened twenty years ago. It's a prestigious school, the pride and joy of Devil's Kettle. And though the name becomes iffy to some people, it still doesn't keep them from coming from all around Asia trying to get to this place. The name may sound terrible, but in truth, it's got nothing to do with the island. Not really at least. The island was named Devil's Kettle because people have said that long before civilization found its way to the island, witches and worshippers of Satan would gather around during a full moon and sacrifice someone into a giant kettle and get divine power from Satan of some sort. But that's just a local legend, and people are fairly comfortable with living on the island. That is, until someone went missing and the media went into a frenzy about the missing boy. That was when they heard the legend of Devil's Kettle. And the night he went missing, well guess what? That was the night of a Full Moon. Now all the boys are helping each other. Some know things others don't. Some have gone close to crazy hearing the boy disappeared. Some may have even been there the night the boy disappeared. Some are scared crapless. Because who really knows who will be next?

It's now been a year since the boy went missing, and the people of Devil's Kettle are trying to get on with their lives. But media keeps popping around, and times just keep getting harder. In an attempt to avoid the boy's disappearance, the principal has allowed for girls to be accepted for the first time. Now, not a lot of girls would've applied on their own because of all the media, so being the prestigious and famous school it was, the principal went ahead to send exclusive invitations of their own to girls. Some, the daughters of famous celebrities, others famously known for their smarts and talents. Some were forced to come here because of money and/or family problems. Or some just came because they were merely forced to come by their parents. Some even came just because they wanted to see what Devil's Kettle was for themselves, and to see if it really was as bad as what media said it to be. Which were things like: a hazard, a mystery, a dangerous place unfit for growing children. Whatever the reason these girls came, they came. Though media once again covers more than the girls' admittance to Devil's Kettle University when the body of Shih Junjie is found. The body of the boy who disappeared a year ago. What will happen if the boys start to feel threatened with all the media and now the girls coming to their territory? Will they welcome them with open arms, fall in love, and maybe leave the past as it is? The girls know something is up too, and their job was to find out what happened to the boy by getting closer with the boy's best friends. But will they get the boys to talk? Or will things take a turn for the worst and end with more people hurt? Well. You've got the keyboard, you tell me.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙The Rules!!

Hey everybody, remember at the top where it said that this was going to be a literate to an advanced literate roleplay? Yeah, well let`s start with having the rules in paragraph form. This is just to ensure yall have read it. Let`s hope you will. Anywho, first things first. You must obey the Gaia Terms of Service. Because seriously, those are the rules of all rules. You need to obey them, if you don`t, well just please leave then. Besides that, you need to follow my rules that I`m currently setting down, if you don`t, you`ll be warned just three times, and after the third time, and you are still disobeying the words, you`ll be kicked out. Sorry about that, but seriously. If you can`t handle that, then you shouldn`t be here. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh or rude, but I`m just tired. Just sick and tired of rules being broken. This RP definitely will have romance, so that`s awesome! Just one thing. No cybering. Don`t even take it to PMs! Just time skip. Please, this is not a place for that kind of nasty stuff. Okay, next, like I said earlier, this is a literate to advanced literate roleplay. I do not, I repeat, DO NOT want to see one liners, two liners, or even like three liners. I want a minimum of three nice paragraphs, and there is no maximum. I just would like three paragraphs at least, with 4-5 sentences in each paragraph. So if I can do that, I`m sure you can. I mean, this is supposed to be fun! And a good roleplay can`t continue on if one person just goes on with little posts. And hey, I know people get really tired and writer`s block, so the minimum I will allow is two paragraphs, but please don`t abuse that rule and always say you have writer`s block. That will not work, sweetie.

Okie dokes. So now onto profiles and reserves. Please fill out the reserves first and send them in, and once you get my okay, send in the profiles! For the reserve title, I would like it to be titled as "Devil" and the profiles as "You Better Run". I will only hold the spots for 24 hours since they seriously are not that hard to fill out. The next thing that ties in with that is the characters. This is an Asian roleplay. Why? Well I wanted it to be. So please, only Asians as your characters, and since this is an Asian roleplay, I think they should have Asian names, since well that`s sorta how it works. Furthermore, your character doesn`t have to be any specific type of Asian nationality! Do whatever you like! Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Laos, Cambodian, Filipino, whatever! Just have them Asian. Please and thank you~ Next thing, I do hope you play your characters well. Like, don`t have the spunky girl cry every other second. Most spunky girls I know are sort of the overly confident, back-talking sassy-pants girl. So make sure you play the part! And don`t forget to make the name that ties your character`s name to their nationality. So like for a Chinese girl, the name could be Xiao Qiang. Ta da~

Since this is an Asian roleplay, I really would not like them to have English names. You still reading on? Good! Because to prove that you`re still reading, add on `Are You?` after the reserve title. Another thing, I want posts to be pretty. Okay, it doesn`t have to be like all sparkly and have all these photoshopped mumbo-jumbo, but it gets rather boring with just text and a small picture. Have some fun with it! And n0 T3xT T@1K 1iK3 THi$. It gets rather annoying. I mean, I just had to push myself to write like that. Yeah, not fun...Anywho. Oh yeah for posts, it would be nice to have talking in bold, and thoughts in italics. Just so it`s easier to decide between. Also, please don`t jumble things up too much, it`ll just look messy. But please, have the your font sizes in 9-11 for roleplaying, those just look better for posting, you know? Also, anything else with like quotes and sayings, those are fine in any size. Also I don`t want any blinding colors. Like cyan or yellow or anything else like that. If I have to squint or highlight over the words to be able to read it, well that`s just stupid. I think that`s all the rules. Oh wait, I did forget one thing. Have fun and join!

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ The Girls !!

The Girls Will Be Aged Between Eighteen to Twenty

THE X LITTLE SHE-DEVIL
                                XX`Devious ◇ `Rebellious ◇ `Bold
                                User ImageSPACEUser ImageSPACEUser Image
                                    Shima, Akia Jun
                                    Eightteen
                                    Female
                                    A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                XXX┈━═★ σρєη яєѕєяνє∂ тαкєη
                                XX⇋ This little she-devil just loves to cause trouble. She's what you would call a real delinquent. She's gotten into loads of trouble and has been suspended from school more than any of her other friends. But her parents don't care so much since they believe their little girl is some sort of perfect daughter, and that the school kicked her out because they just weren't good enough for their daughter. Yep, they're just a bit delusional.
                                The little she-devil has a sort of personality complex. When she's with people her parents know of, or her parents themselves, she puts on this perfect little girl act, and when she's around people she has no care for, she goes completely into the rebel act. And everybody complains about her, but her parents have her back, as do the other adults who know only of her good side.
                                Her parents never mind about all the complaints though, because they know what they believe about their daughter. Too bad in reality she's abusing their trust and continues her rebelling ways. But the cool things about her parents are that they are detectives. And not any ordinary detectives, they're world-renowned detectives, so famous that the principal extended out an exclusive invitation to their daughter in hopes of getting help to solve the mystery. She's not afraid to do anything, and can sometimes act more courageous than guys. Guys can definitely feel less of a man when she shows them up. But how will she react when the Secret Holder is no where near afraid of her? Can he dumb down her great she-devil bravado?

THE X ANOREXIC ONE
                                XX`Perfectionist ◇ `Studious ◇ `Insecure
                                    Hashimoto Kou
                                    Nineteen
                                    Female
                                    totallytacos
                                XX⇋ Yeah, so this girl has some major troubles at home. Her mother is a mother, yet not one. A basic parent would need to provide food care, housing, and clothing in order for them not to be in trouble of child neglect. She's a pretty good mother, up until little miss anorexic one became overweight while she was growing up. Her mother was so appalled that all she would never say she was pretty or beautiful or that she loved her. She was so struck by this that she started being more than a little anorexic. She skipped countless meals, only drank water, and would always pick sitting at home than going out to be with friends for dinner and movies. Because dinner of course equals food, movies equal popcorn and drinks, and her friends would of course mention how thin she was. And she was in no mood for others mentioning her little eating disorder. She's got some major crazy ideas due to her eating disorder. Miss anorexic might just get what she's needed all along when she comes to this school. Her dad died when she was still a baby, but he was good with her. She was his pride and joy, and how she got into this school was all because of him. He was best friends with Devil's Kettle University's principal. The rest is pretty straightforward. This girl was very excited too when she arrives at the school, she just hopes the others accept her for who she is and not what she looks like. She especially likes it when she meets her long time role model (Miss Spoiled Rich Girl), whom she immediately becomes friends with. Even more when she meets sweet ol' Compassionate Artist. He doesn't care about how she looks, and rather cares about how unhealthy she looks. Maybe she's finally found the one guy who can give her the love and care she needs. But how will she feels when she finds out his secret?

THE X SPOILED RICH GIRL
                                XX`Spoiled ◇ `Spunky ◇ `Glamourous
                                    Kim Soo-Min
                                    Eighteen
                                    Female
                                    KristyLuffsSparkles
                                XX⇋ This is the girl absolutely everyone knows. She's a model/actress/pop sensation. Being stuck in the glamour since she was little, she's become more than a little spoiled. She's the one no one can say no to, and that's not because of her incredible beauty that leaves people struck speechless. Maybe that's why she's so good at her job. She can sing, dance, and play instruments. She's the envy of every other idol out there. She's even good enough to go against her parents, and that's a pretty big thing. Kim Hyun-Joon and Kim Hyo-Mi, the top idols from all around—that's who her parents are. It's no wonder she's the top idol in the modern era. But sometimes she can't handle all the social madness.
                                People like her sister may be jealous of her, but her job is majorly hard. The paparazzi, the photoshoots, the concerts, the TV shows and movies, the schmoozing and just about everything else. All this girl ever wishes for is to be a regular girl, but whenever she tries to, she always tends to be more of a spoiled brat. Besides, how can she ever be normal when she's so spoiled and rich? Luckily her parents are sending her and her sister to Devil's Kettle University where she can be a regular girl. Can she leave her spoiled ways and take on the responsibility of being the vice president? What happens when she enters the school and every single person is chasing after her for pictures and whatnot? She's already got a big head, can she handle the fact that Mister Bad Boy doesn't give a crap for who she is and has a hobby with teasing her?

THE X LITTLE SLUT
                                XX'Bold ◇ 'Flirty ◇ 'Naive
                                    Jang Sae-Young
                                    Ninteen
                                    Female
                                    Sunleth
                                XX⇋ This little slut has been through more guys than any other prostitute could ever imagine. By the age of 13 she had lost her virginity and slept with more than 10 guys till she turned 14. And even more guys till this day. But she wasn't always like that. When she was younger, she was a perfect little girl. But as time went by she went though things she never should've. At the age of 8, her father left both her and her mother, and from that time on, her mother had treated guys like a toy. And as the saying goes, 'Monkey see, Monkey do.' Miss little slut had caught onto her mother's dirty little habit and treats guys like some sort of toy. It's sad to hear, but she really has no care for guys. She thinks she's hot, but inside she's pretty ugly. She has quite a temper, and blows up easily. But what will happen when she meets all the guys too? Will she continue her nightly hook-ups, or will she learn a lesson when the mysterious boy has caught her eye, but he has no interest in her whatsoever after hearing the rumors of her past relationships?

THEX SUPER GENIUS
                                XX`Studious ◇ `Soft-spoken ◇ `Dedicated
                                    Bao Shi-Ren
                                    Eighteen
                                    Female
                                    Want-Off-This-Ride_Drii_
                                XX⇋ Okay, this girl is perfect Perfect grades, perfect personality, perfect attitude. She may not be as pretty as the other girls, but she has one heck of a brain. No wonder she's the school's secretary. Even looking at her, anyone could tell she's a super genius. It doesn't help that she's such a big star in the academic world. People know her for her smarts only though, and that's what hurts her. Back at home, she never got to hang out with many people because people were too scared to approach this 'Genius Girl.' Even though she's like this super smartie, she has this secret obsession over music. It's no wonder she falls heads over hells for the Penniless Rockstar? He's totally against the girls coming like many of the other guys, and has no time for relationships. Plus he's in love with only his music. Can she break through it and have him fall in love with her?

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ The Guys !!

The Guys Will Be Aged Between Nineteen to Twenty-Two. Oh and by the way, since you guys are special ones (the besties of Shih Junjie, whenever you come and reserve your post, I will give you a secret, or well something more about your character. Like for example, if you apply for The Mysterious One, a sample of what I would say is that "The Mysterious One. The night Junjie disappeared, he passed by a couple of drunks on his way home and found one of them was Junjie. He thought that it was just the normal group going out to have drinks, but then as he continued on his way back to the school and the dorms, he heard a scream. But as he turned around, the whole group was gone. The next day, Junjie was gone, and The Mysterious One has yet to tell anyone of what's happened." Or well something like that! So yeah. We need guys...

THE X MYSTERIOUS ONE
                                XX`Quiet ◇ `Withdrawn ◇ `Sharp
                                    Yoshiama Noriko
                                    Twenty
                                    Male
                                    Want-Off-This-Ride_Drii_
                                XX⇋ You think you know mysterious? This boy is even more mysterious. Rather than being a 'normal' guy and chasing after girls, he rather stay in his dorm reading a good book and saving his first time for when he's married. Yep, he's a strange one, especially to Miss Little Slut. She's got no idea why this boy hasn't fallen for any of her charms, when in reality, Mister Mysterious has gotten really attached to her. But his views stay intact. He would not do anything unnecessary with any girl until he's made sure that they're the one.
                                But he just can't get over the fact that his friend is still missing. Unlike a lot of the other guys, Mister Mysterious isn't so against the girls coming. More like he doesn't give a crap about it at all. It's sad that he has no care in the world, but who can blame him? His mom died when he was a baby, and his dad just dumped him on Devil's Kettle island. His new foster parents love him to death, and vice versa, but Mister Mysterious can't completely get accustomed to it. But let's hope Little Miss Slut can get her act together and help this boy with his problems, and maybe he can help her too.

THE X COMPASSIONATE ARTIST
                                XX`Calm ◇ `Thoughtful ◇ `Stubborn
                                    Park Sangkyu
                                    Nineteen
                                    Male
                                    morose--x
                                XX⇋ This guy is on the neutral side of the girls coming to Devil's Kettle University. He thinks that just as long as they don't ruin things, then everything's alright. Out of all the guys, this one is probably the most well-rounded. He's an all-around nice guy and all the girls like him immediately. He's a great guy to have around, and is both caring and outgoing. He's passionate about his art, and is always cool and collected. He wishes for the things about Junjie to pass like a lot of the others. But he rarely ever talks about it, so just try and get it out of him. But can something slip up when he meets the Anorexic one? He trusts her so much, but is it worth slipping up something about what had happened? Even though he doesn't really know what's actually happened.

THEX PENNILESS ROCKSTAR
                                XXCalm ◇ Careless ◇ Kind
                                    Takeshi Kurisagi
                                    Eighteen
                                    Male
                                    Pit Sanin
                                XX⇋ Music. Music. Music. Music is this boy's world. This boy was born and raised in Devil's Kettle and lord only knows how badly he just wants to leave. Unlike a lot of his best friends, he has a scholarship to Devil's Kettle University and he gets it through his pure music talent. He wants his music career to lift off into the world, and that's probably why he's schmoozing Miss Spoiled Rich Girl hoping her daddy would give him a music deal. He's glad that the girls don't fangirl much about his music, and quickly befriends them. It's just the Super Genius he can't stand. She fangirls over his music and is more devoted to coming to his shows than doing her homework. He's just not into those people who try to get so close to music stars and obsess over them. Because he secretly dislikes fangirls—they were the reason his parents divorced, his mom committed suicide, and his dad being murdered by crazed fans. The only strange thing is, the longer he sees her, the more he realizes he's falling for her. Will he let more than music into his heart?

THE X SECRET KEEPER
                                XX`Cocky ◇ `Mischievous ◇ `Smart a**

Kwon Ji Yong
                                    Nineteen
                                    Male
                                    Pierced MoonLight Lover
                                XX⇋ Junjie's very very best friend. He's like the eyes and ears of Devil's Kettle University. He knows everything about everyone, but he doesn't gossip. Much. He can be a bit cocky with all the secrets he knows. Blackmail is one of his favorite games. And he just might know something about what happened to Junjie the night he disappeared. He actually was with Junjie and the other boys the night he vanished. And he knows about loads of other things, but he won't say anything. People say he's traumatized, and that's partly true. But what will happen when he starts getting close to the She-Devil? The famous she-devil with world-renowned detective parents. Can he keep his mouth shut about Junjie's secrets and what might've possibly happened to him?

THE X SUSPICIOUS BAD BOY
                                XX`hot - headed ◇ `flirtatious ◇ ` cocky
                                    lee byunghun
                                    nineteen
                                    male
                                    zpixi
                                XX⇋ If only this guy couldn't be suspicious enough, being a bad boy and all, but police actually went to him first after the disappearance of Shih Junjie. The boys were best friends, and yet police still point their dirty fingers at the bad boy for his best friend's disappearance. Why does everyone misjudge him like that? Sure he's cocky, and he's a flirtatious fool, and he rides a motorcycle. Is it wonder how he's still able to be a part of Devil's Kettle University? Not really, since his step father is the principal. But the bad boy gets some of the best grades in school and is a dedicated SC President. And his father's a good man, one who doesn't judge a person by how they look. The bad boy hates it too. Just because he's a sort of a rebel doesn't mean he would go back and kill his own best friend. Isn't the thought of his best friend dead enough? Now they're adding more to the plate. Maybe he can get his mind off things with his new VP. Even though he's totally against the girls coming, he has to respect his father's wishes and welcome the girls since he's the Prez. And then he has to deal with the Spoiled Rich Girl? Sure she can be pretty bratty, but he notices the little things about her that make her different from other girls. He loves teasing her, and she reciprocates that. Will love sprout for this bad boy, or will he be too hung up over Junjie to even focus?

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ Skellys !!
Seriously, not that hard<3 ;D

Reserves

[size=24][color=1]THE [/color][color=white]X[/color] [color=2]ROLE[/color]
                                [color=white]XX[/color][size=15][color=2]`Trait ◇[/color] [color=1]`Trait ◇[/color] [color=2]`Trait[/color][/size]
                                [img]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/IridescentInnocence/100x100icon.jpg[/img][color=white]SPACE[/color][img]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/IridescentInnocence/100x100icon.jpg[/img][color=white]SPACE[/color][img]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/IridescentInnocence/100x100icon.jpg[/img]
                                [list][list][color=2][size=9]Full Name Here { Last Name, First Name }[/size][/color]
                                [color=1][size=9]Age { Spelled Out }[/size][/color]
                                [color=2][size=9]Gender[/size][/color]
                                [color=1][size=9]Username[/size][/color][/list][/list][color=white]XXX[/color][size=12]┈━═★[/size][color=2] [b][size=12]σρєη[/size][/b] [size=9]☆[/size][/color] [color=1][b][size=12][u]яєѕєяνє∂[/u][/size][/b][/color] [size=9]☆[/size] [color=2][b][size=12]тαкєη[/size][/color][/b]

[url=x]☆☆[/url]

Profiles

[imgright]IMAGE HERE. Not too big please and thank you!.[/imgright]

[align=left][size=17][color=gray][u][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][color=color3][b]ɩτș ɳσ șєϲяєτ[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]On my [color=gray][u][color=color3]birth certificate[/color][/u][/color], it says//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]FULL NAME.[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]But you [color=gray][u][color=color3]can[/color][/u][/color] call me//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]NICKNAME.[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Don`t [color=gray][u][color=color3]judge[/color][/u][/color] me!//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]ROLE.[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]I`ve been in this [color=gray][u][color=color3]world[/color][/u][/color] for//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]AGE {SPELT OUT} Years[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]It is pretty [color=gray][u][color=color3]obvious[/color][/u][/color] that I am a//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]GENDER.[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]I can`t be with [color=gray][u][color=color3]just[/color][/u][/color] [i]anyone[/i]//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]SEXUALITY.[/color]

[size=17][color=gray]
                                [u][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][color=color3][b]єѵєяʏτʜɩɳɡ ʏσʊ щαɳτ[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Accept [color=gray][u][color=color3]me[/color][/u][/color] for who I am//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]LIST[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]FIVE[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]OF YOUR[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]PERSONALITY[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]QUALITIES[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]I-I can`t help it! They`re just so [color=gray][u][color=color3]darn[/color][/u][/color] cute//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]CRUSH.[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]OMG[i]![/i] [color=gray][u][color=color3]Where[/color][/u][/color] did you get that?//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]FIVE[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]THINGS[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]YOU[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]LIKE[/color]

[color=gray][size=10]★[/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Ew! Why the [color=gray][u][color=color3]hell[/color][/u][/color] do you have that?//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]FIVE THINGS[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]YOU[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]DON`T[/color]
                                [color=white]________[/color][color=color2]LIKE[/color]

[color=gray][size=10][size=10]★[/size][/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Shhh[i]![/i] It's a [color=gray][u][color=color3]secret[/color][/u][/color]//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color]LIST YO SECRETS HERE FOR THE SECRETS POST ;D

[color=gray][size=10][size=10]★[/size][/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Go ahead and [color=gray][u][color=color3]press[/color][/u][/color] play//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color]THEME SONG.

[size=17][color=gray][u][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][color=color3][b]ɱαɳʏ τʜαɳқș[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size]

[size=11]
                                [color=gray][size=10][size=10]★[/size][/size][/color] [color=black]»[/color] [color=color1]Kay [color=gray][u][color=color3]Thanks[/color][/u][/color] Bai//[/color]

[color=white]________[/color][color=color2]USERNAME.[/color][/align]

[align=right][size=9][u]SCHEDULE.[color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u]
                                ADV. CREATIVE WRITING [b][u]or[/u][/b] INNOCENCE & EVIL
                                15 MINUTE BREAK
                                ITALIAN [b][u]or[/u][/b] FRENCH [b][u]or[/u][/b] GERMAN
                                INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY [b][u]or[/u][/b] WORLD HISTORY II
                                LUNCH
                                INTRO TO FORENSICS [b][u]or[/u][/b] ANTHROPOLOGY
                                FREE HOUR
                                STATISTICS [b][u]or[/u][/b] COLLEGE ALGEBRA
                                15 MINUTE BREAK
                                ACCOUNTING [b][u]or[/u][/b] ACTING

LIST ANY AFTERSCHOOL ACTIVITIES
                                * REFER TO THE ACTIVITIES POST[/size][/align]

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ The Relationships !!

All the Guys are best friends. All the girls don`t know each other except for the ones whom are related, but they all quickly become friends after finding out they`re one of the few who`ve been invited to try Devil`s Kettle University. These girls were invited for a reason, and it`s mainly to find out what happened to the missing boy, and who was a part of it. Now, who`s going to end up with whom, you ask? Just look below. And please remember, this is the first time the girls and guys are meeting, they can`t fall in love just like that.

The Suspicious Bad Boy is in love with The Spoiled Rich Girl
                                The Secret Holder is in love with The Little She-Devil
                                The Penniless Rockstar is in love with The Super Genius
                                The Compassionate Artist is in love with The Anorexic One
                                The Mysterious One is in love with The Little Slut

The Spoiled Rich Girl is in love with The Suspicious Bad Boy
                                The Little She-Devil is in love with The Secret Holder
                                The Anorexic One is in love with The Compassionate Artist
                                The Little Slut is in love with The Mysterious One
                                The Super Genius is in love with The Penniless Rockstar

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ The Setting !!

Devil`s Kettle. The place where our story is set, and just where all your characters will be staying. Devil`s Kettle is an island in the heart of the East China Sea. Surrounded by some of Asia`s most popular countries (ie. China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea). It`s a beautiful island for the most part, and all the boys are gorgeous as well, but they have a bit of a bad rep. The girls who are coming in are just flying into the island, ready to take the big limo to their new home/school. Yes, the school has their own dorms, so it`s going to be just as bad when things spark up between the boys and girls. The boys definitely don`t want the girls there, but they have no choice. Trying to ease down Devils Kettle University`s reputation, the principal has ordered the boys to do a welcome party for the girls.

The date is September 3rd, with a temperature of 79 degrees fahrenheit. It is currently 9 AM in the morning. But it looks like a storm is coming on the way. Get ready for all the rain, thunder, lightning and what not. Now let`s get going!

Here's Some Pictures Of What Devil's Kettle University Looks Like
                                User Image

And Then Here's A Layout of the Town — You may go out into town after classes and on weekends, as long as you are back to your dorm rooms by Curfew (8PM on Weekdays and 11PM on Weekends / Remember, Devil's End Is Off Limits
                                User Image

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ Activities !!

In your profile skellies, you have the following below. You pick one of the choices and voila~!

ADV. CREATIVE WRITING or INNOCENCE & EVIL
                                15 MINUTE BREAK
                                ITALIAN or FRENCH or GERMAN
                                INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY or WORLD HISTORY II
                                LUNCH
                                INTRO TO FORENSICS or ANTHROPOLOGY
                                FREE HOUR
                                STATISTICS or COLLEGE ALGEBRA
                                15 MINUTE BREAK
                                ACCOUNTING or ACTING

Now there`s no school I know of that doesn`t have some clubs and sport teams, so don`t limit yourself to just one club/sport. Have fun! Go crazy with whatever clubs you would like to join!

Academic Clubs

Debate Team
                                Devil`s Doers (Newspaper)
                                Science Team
                                Jazz Band
                                Mathletes
                                Yearbook
                                Thespians
                                Environmental Club
                                Garden Club
                                Cooking Club

Sports

Soccer Club
                                Tennis Club
                                Basketball Club
                                Gymnastics Club
                                Cheerleading
                                Swim Team
                                Volleyball Team
                                Archery Team
                                Cross Country
                                Tae Kwon Do

Student Council

All of Student Council - Be a role model for the school, follow the rules, have good behavior, have at least an A or B average, set up events for the school, and helping with local charities at least once a week.

President - The president is the leader of the council. The president must lead, but should also encourage others officers and members to take on leadership responsibilities.

Vice President - The vice president is the assistant leader of the council. The vice president must lead, but should also encourage others officers and members to take on leadership responsibilities. The vice president will serve as council leader in the absence of the president.

Treasurer - The duties of the treasurer are to keep accurate records of all financial transactions of the council.

Secretary - The duties of the secretary are to accurately record the councils various activities.

Disciplinary Officers - The duties of the representative are to embody the council’s efforts to be the student voice. Representatives must develop a dialog between students and student council. They also help support the Student Council`s decisions, and also help to put them in effect. They must also be model students as well. This is also not their choice—they were chosen for it for reasons unknown to them (;

President ☆★ Lee Byunghun
                                Vice President ☆★ Kim Soo-Min
                                Treasurer ☆★ Kwon Ji Yong
                                Secretary ☆★ Bao Shi-Ren
                                Disciplinary Officer ☆★ Hashimoto Kou
                                Disciplinary Officer ☆★ Park Sangkyu

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ Gossip & Dramas!!

Include Any Gossip In Your Profiles!

EXTRA EXTRA!!!

The Little She-Devil
                                    ❖ I only wish I could be as good of a detective as my parents.
                                    ❖ Arrested once for vandalism, luckily I was friends with the cop.
                                    ❖ I hate rejection, actually, I fear it. It's part of the reason I rebel so much.

The Anorexic One
                                    ❖ I keep a secret journal tracking my weight loss and listing tips and tricks to help keep me on track.
                                    ❖ I make plates of food, take them up to my room, and then throw them away.
                                    ❖ I don't care if I die, as long as I'm skinny.

Miss Spoiled Rich Girl
                                    ❖ Has previously had an addiction with alcohol
                                    ❖ Is easily irritated—sure she's spoiled, but really piss her off, and you'll be sorry!
                                    ❖ Likes Dream cigarrettes the best, but she's trying to quit

The Little Slut
                                    ❖ I have a fear or STD's, so i ALWAYS use protection
                                    ❖ It's fun to do it with more then one
                                    ❖ I don't like listening to the other person moan, so during sex i blast music
                                    ❖ One time i thought i was pregnant. Scared the crap out of me.
                                    ❖ I don't like Abortion. I like sex, not killing.

The Super Genius
                                    ❖ Gets sick at the sight/smell of blood.
                                    ❖ Is a HUGE anime fan.
                                    ❖ Has a weakness for antique jewelry.

The Mysterious One
                                    ❖ He is a stickler for protocol and tradition, and breaking protocol and tradition makes him uncomfortable.
                                    ❖ He has severe asthma attacks when frightened.

The Compassionate Artist
                                    ❖ Use to be homosexual, newly bisexual.
                                    ❖ Former secret lover of Junjie.
                                    ❖ Started smoking after the death of Junjie.
                                    ❖ Hates going out, just wants to be alone most of the time.

The Penniless Rockstar
                                    ❖ "Theres no need to tell you."

The Secret Holder
                                    ❖ "I Probably Shouldn't Tell You...."

The Suspicious Bad Boy
                                    ❖ "secrets are meant to be kept!"

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙ Helpful Links !!

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙Announcements !!

Coming Soon!

This is a banner! xD
                                User Image
                                Wanna use it to help promote this RP? c: Here`s the code!!
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/r-n-ev-r-n-o-a-3b/t.73086531_12/][img]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/IridescentInnocence/r.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙Reserved !!

Because Asian stereotypes do not apply to me, so I tend to forget things xD

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

﹙Reserved !!

Open !!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash