Welcome to Gaia! ::

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXɃʏ: ʀɪтsυкɪ

❤❤ Finished Thread !!

The photos are courtesy of [www.photobucket.com www.google.com www.deviantart.com www.tinypic.com]

Inspired by [many things that have gone through my skull] the list is way too long to post here

We are currently [OPENNED]and accepting..

I am currently [Online]and waiting for new members..

OOC

│║║│││║│║║│││║
Ҏ ℓ Ό τ

The blessed. They are born with powers that enhance they're senses and their form. These people often go into hiding because they don't want to be known as freaks. Others live normal lives, or try to, so they wont lack what life has ti offer.

Sorry there isn't much to this plot, it was originally supposed to be a 'Make It Your Own" type of role play. So please by all means give me ideas, or join and add our ideas in your posts.

я υ ℓ є s

Posting / The Thread in GeneralXXXXXX

Follow the basic Gaia TOS
          No Godmodding. Don't control other people's characters. It's absolutely not fair and it just ruins everyone's fun. You will receive ONE warning for this before I ask you to leave, and when I ask, it is not a request.
          Please make your posts pretty, add color, pictures, quotes, etc. I'm not asking for an art show, but still...I don't like seeing boring posts. They make me sad. We wouldn't want that now would we?
          This is a Literate role play. I want a minimum of six structured and well thought out sentences, and... I have no maximum, but remember, I'm not asking for a novel. Also, please spell check your posts. I reserve the right to remove anyone whose spelling and grammar are not up to par.
          Post often. In fact, please post as soon as I accept you, it makes things easier and faster. I'd like to see you post twice a week, but if you can't, I understand. I have a life outside of GaiaOnline also. I will not demand you post everyday. Since this is a long-term role play, I want a minimum of two posts a week. This is per character. If there are not two posts from you a week and you have not given me an excuse, expect a PM.
          Profanity is acceptable, but don't curse like a jail bird running from the cops.
          Absolutely no cybering, under any circumstances, use a time skip.
          When you are speaking out of character use OOC [[OOC]] {{OOC}} //OOC// ((OOC)) etc. Please,try to keep the OOC conversations in the OOC thread. Check this thread periodically as I may update in there from time to time.
          Talking goes in " " and thoughts go in italics and ' '
          If you don't reply in over a week I will PM you to politely remind you that you joined the Role Play. If you would like to quit, just PM me. I will PM you once before I delete your profile all together.
          Romance is expected, some violence is accepted too.
          I may add and erase rules as I see fit. Added rules will be in LIME, and I will always notify you when I delete, and or add a rule.
          I thought this would be obvious, but do not post unless I have accepted your profile please.....

CharactersXXXXXX
          ANIME PICTURES ONLY.
          Please have a decent size picture of your character in every post if you plan to add one. No page stretching pictures, I have an Acer laptop Mini and I hate scrolling left and right.
          Please no ridiculous pictures of character with Windows Paint hair...
          You must PM me your profile.
          Title your profile 'Butterfly'
          You may have up to three characters only.
          If you choose to have three characters, make sure you can handle all of them or else I will have to ask you to eliminate two other them.
Ρ я Ѳ Ғ Ί Σ Ϩ ᾙ Σ Σ Ҭ

[align=center][img]ANIME IMAGE HERE[/img]
[color=2][u]"[color=black] A Piece Of Lyric That Would Be Your Characters Back Ground Music [/color]"[/u][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=7]Hello! my name is[/size] [size=15][b]FULL NAME HERE[/b][/size]
[/size][size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] [b](nicknames here)[/b][/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] I am a [b]( HUMAN/ANIMAL/OTHER )[/b][/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] Last time I checked I was a [b]( MALE/FEMALE )[/b][/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] I counted [b]( AGE )[/b] fingers[/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] I'm so skilled I can [b]( Transform/Charm/ect )[/b][/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] This is my fighting form [b](beastly / warrior form here)[/b][/color][/u][/color]
[size=20][color=1]▌[/color][color=2]♔[/color][/size]﹍[size=14][color=1]»[/color] [color=3][u][color=black] I'll get you with my [b](FORMS/WEAPONS/MAGIC ABILITIES HERE)[/b][/color][/u][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20]time for a story[/size]
[size=10](PLACE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER HERE, HISTORY, PERSONALITY, LIKES AND DISLIKES, ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOUR CHARACTER THE WAY THEY ARE THIS NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 1-3 PARAGRAPHS)[/size]

[size=15]i am played by[/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=20][color=2]USERNAME HERE[/color][/size]
Ρ я Ѳ Ғ Ί Σ Ϩ

User Image
""

Hello! my name is Ritsuki Liamur
                      » Ri-chan
                      » I am a wolf girl, but was born from two humans.
                      » Last time I checked I was a Female
                      » I counted 16 fingers
                      » I'm so skilled I can Transformation and Water Charming
                      » This is my fighting form User Image
                      » I'll get you with my water charming!

time for a story
                                      Ritsuki was often picked on in her home town for being so strange. In fact most of her life went down hill with her first breath of life. She tries to hide herself away from the world not wanting to show her face after the beginning of her life and the ending of her mother's. Ritsuki often lives her life in an apartment of an old town she just moved to. It has been around for a while and she wasn't too sure of what to think of it until she found out her neighbor was this sweet old lady who often cooked for her when times were so tough she had to choose between eating for a week and the kind old woman would bring things over. Her name was Nina, and she made the worlds best apple tarts. On valentines day she would make the tarts into hearts.

Things were nice for a while until a year after moving in. The sweet old woman died of a heart attack while Ritsuki was away at work. Nina left Ritsuki with a broken heart and a WILL. In the WILL Nina left Ritsuki with some clothing, money, and a book. Inside the book is a while bunch of poems on life and what Nina learned in her time.

i am played byxxxxRlTSUKI
❤❤ RESERVED !!
❤❤ RESERVED !!
❤❤ RESERVED !!
❤❤ RESERVED !!
❤❤ RESERVED !!
❤❤ OPEN !!
User Image

LiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineЯɪтʂΰҡɪLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
      ιт ιѕ fσявι∂∂єи тσ киσω

αиутнιиg вєfσяє уσυя ρяєνισυѕ ∂єαтнline

єνєя києω ωнαтнαρρєиє∂

It has been four months since the death of Ri-Chan's neighbor, Nina, or as she called her Granny. She was starting to miss the days when she was around to make apple tarts. The season was fall, and she wasn't happy about it. Soon she would have to move again to a cheaper apartment just to have food and a roof over her black haired head. Her blue crystal eyes scanned around her box filled apartment, lost for words on what to do. Her heart was empty once again just like when her father told her that she was the reason her mother was dead and she was a freak before he jumped from the 12th floor of their hotel when on vacation. His final words were...

"I'd rather be dead and with your mother than a monster like you who took her from me."

Then he jumped leaving Ri-chan behind with a height on her heart. She felt responsible for the murder of her mother, and the suicide of her father. Ri-chan only wanted to know that one of them loved her and she would be happy. But comes to find out no one in this world gave a damn about her other than Nina. But Nina was gone now, and Ri-chan felt even more guilty now for not being around to help her or even say her farewells. Life was so lonely and meaningless to her now. She wanted to pull the plug, but if granny were alive she would tell her that it wasn't worth it and life had much more to offer.

ιи тнє αfтєяℓιfє ?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas