Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
a r o l e p l a y by shakin my dreads
currently open and accepting!
OOC || profiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

You always hear about that one high school tragedy. The girl who didn't make it. The girl who never got to stand beside her friends at graduation. The girl who had entire life ahead of her, gone in the blink of an eye. Just like that. But you never ever think it could happen to someone you knew. Someone you loved. Your best friend, your neighbor, maybe your boyfriend or girlfriend. A group of friends never thought it would happen to them, either, until tragedy struck the small town of Breakwater, South Carolina. A group of 12 friends became 10 as the glue of the group, future Mr. and Mrs. LeWise, also known as Julianna Morgan and Steven LeWise, died tragically in a car crash. They kept the crew together. It was the perfect fit - Julianna's 5 closest girlfriends with Steven's 5 right hand mans. With them gone, the rest of the group is reeling. Who stays friends & who goes when your friendships are pushed to the breaking point? They will soon learn that nothing is impossible, and to never say never.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

oo1. I'm not going to go crazy with a million different rules. Don't be stupid. Follow the T.o.S. No cybering. Romance is encouraged, keep it PG-16. If the clothes come off, timeskip. No god-modding. No auto-hitting. Just common sense stuff, people.
                                                    oo2. Ah, literacy level. Semi-lit, 3-4 paragraphs on average. I understand writers block. It happens. Just try to give enough for the other characters to work with. Also, no novels. I don't want to be reading nonstop for 15 minutes. Trust me, it gets boring. Also, try to post once every few days. Keep the thread alive.
                                                    oo3. All reserves will be sent to me with the characters role as the title. I also ask you include samples in your reserve. Not required, however, if you are accepted and continually fail to meet the requirement post length I will boot you. Once you reserve, you have 2 days to send in your full profile. If not, you WILL lose your spot. Once you submit your profile to me and I approve it, I'll give you the okay to post it in the profile thread.
                                                    oo4. I have an OOC thread for a reason. I expect you to use it for plotting purposes, getting to know the other characters and the people behind them. All of this helps to keep the RP running smoothly and makes it last longer!
                                                    oo5. Posting style. This isn't really a rule honestly. But, I expect your posts to be pretty. Nothing extravagant - a few pictures, character's name, maybe their role, etc. If you want to be extravagant, by all means go ahead! But it isn't required.

User Imagedddddddddddddddd

User Image the best friend
            savannah mae louis
            seventeen
            heterosexual
            shakin my dreads

User Image the loyal
            one
            dezme fei davis
            seventeen
            heterosexual
            so much nope

User Image the spoiled one
            lillian gladys temple
            seventeen
            heterosexual
            lucilleballin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the odd ball
            valeria isabel salazar
            eighteen
            pansexual
            beautifulladybugg

User Image the brainy one
            paisley mae grier
            seventeen
            demisexual
            Broken_Puzzle_Piece

xxxxUser Image

User Image the childhood friend
                                                                                terrance "teri" chambers
                                                                                nineteen
                                                                                in the closet
                                                                                Pup In Fluff

User Image the funny one
                                                                                christopher john yalker
                                                                                eighteen
                                                                                heterosexual
                                                                                EroticBagel

User Image the mysterious one
                                                                                vincent emprada
                                                                                eighteen
                                                                                heterosexual
                                                                                Dimon Valor Cross

User Image the bad boy
                                                                                richard stone wittaker
                                                                                eighteen
                                                                                heterosexual
                                                                                Blue Albino

User Image the sporty one
                                                                                jacob zi
                                                                                18
                                                                                heterosexual
                                                                                baozilicious

User Image

female reserves
        [imgleft] 100x100 icon here [/imgleft][size=14][color=salmon]♔[/color][color=gray] the [color=salmon][b]role[/color][/b] here
        [color=salmon]♔[/color][color=gray]name
        [color=salmon]♔[/color][color=gray]age
        [color=salmon]♔[/color][color=gray]sexuality
        [color=salmon]♔[/color][color=gray]username

male reserves
        [imgleft] 100x100 icon here [/imgleft][size=14][color=lightblue]♔[/color][color=gray] the [color=lightblue][b]role[/color][/b] here
        [color=lightblue]♔[/color][color=gray]name
        [color=lightblue]♔[/color][color=gray]age
        [color=lightblue]♔[/color][color=gray]sexuality
        [color=lightblue]♔[/color][color=gray]username

profiles
        [align=center][img](picture placed here-not too obnoxiously huge please)[/img][/align]
        [align=center][size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size]

♔→[b][color=color 2] let's start with the basics [/color][/b]←♔

[size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size][align=left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][size=10][b][u][color=color 2]my name on my birth certificate is[/color][/u][/b] full name here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]but i go by[/color][/u][/b] nicknames
        [size=14]♥ – ♔[/size][b][u][color=color 2] i'm usually called[/color][/u][/b] role here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i am[/color][/u][/b] age here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i'm a[/color][/u][/b] astrological sign here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]my ancestors are from[/color][/u][/b] nationality/ethnicity here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i'm a[/color][/u][/b]gender here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]my sexuality is[/color][/u][/b] sexuality here
        [/size][/align]

[align=center]
        [size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size]

♔→[b][color=color 2] what i look like [/color][/b]←♔

[size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size][align=left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][size=10][b][u][color=color 2]my hair is[/color][/u][/b] hair color here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]my eyes are[/color][/u][/b] eye color here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i'm[/color][/u][/b] height here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i have[/color][/u][/b] piercings here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i have[/color][/u][/b] tattoos here [/size][/align]
        [align=center]
        [size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size]
        [size=14]
        ♔→[b][color=color 2] personality [/color][/b] ←♔[/size]

[size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size][/align][align=left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
        [size=14]♥– ♔ [/size][size=10][b][u][color=color 2]i come off as[/u][/b]

description of personality - 1 paragraph minimum

[size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]i should probably stop[/color][/u][/b] bad habits here
        [size=14]♥ – ♔ [/size][b][u][color=color 2]the song that best describes me is[/color][/u][/b] theme song here
        [/size]
        [/align]
        [align=center][size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size]
        [size=14]
        ♔→[b][color=color 2] looking back [/color][/b]←♔[/size]

[size=18][color=Color 1]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color][/size][/align]
        [align=left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10]past life - up to and including the accident
        2 paragraph minimum[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=14]♥ – ♔[/size][b][u][color=color 2] yours truly,[/color][/u][/b] username here

User Image

crushes
                    the childhood friend likes the best friend
                    the odd ball likes the sporty one
                    the sporty one likes the spoiled one
                    the loyal one and the funny one have a mutual crush
                    the brainy one and the best friend like the bad boy
                    the bad boy like the brainy one

any others can be discussed in ooc

friendships
                    the bad boy and the funny one are best friends
                    the loyal one and the brainy one are best friends
                    the best friend and the bad boy are very close friends

any others can be discussed in the ooc

enemies
                    none yet! any possibilities can be discussed in ooc

rumors
                    none yet! PM me to make one!

User Image

month: october
                                                                                                    day: saturday, the 29
                                                                                                    time: around 11 a.m.

upcoming events
                                                                                                        today is the halloween dance! it'll start at 7 p.m.

♔ RESERVED ♔
    bc i probably forgot something

♔ RESERVED ♔
    bc why not

♔ RESERVED ♔
    bc i can

♔ OPEN ♔
    all member with their profiles in can start making their first posts now! heart

User Image

User Image

✿ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ,
                                                                                                                                    ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ɢ ᴏ ɪ ɴ ɢ ✿

Savannah opens her eyes, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the bright light coming through her window. She looked over at the clock on her nightstand. It read 10:30. She yawned, stretching her arms and legs before sitting up in her bed. She rubbed her face, realizing that today was the day of the Halloween dance. She still had yet to buy her dress and she was quickly running out of time. She kept putting it off because dress shopping was usually something her and J would do together. J was the only person who would ever be honest about whether or not something looked cute on her. She shook the thoughts of J from her mind as she got out of bed, and drug her feet as she walked over to the closet. She started rummaging through her clothes, trying to decide what she felt like wearing. She decided on a navy blue polka dotted collared dress with a white sweater overtop, with black some tights and heeled boots. She grabbed her brown leather purse as she walked out into the hallway of her family's small 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage.

Sav walked out into the kitchen, where her little sister was sitting at the breakfast bar and her mother was over the stove, cooking pancakes. Her mother turned to her and smiled. "Hi sweetie. How'd you sleep?" She asked as she flipped a pancake. Sav took a seat at the breakfast bar beside her little sister, putting her head in her hands. "Alright. I'm still having nightmares though." She said, sighing. She had been having nightmares ever since the accident. It was the same one every night - her and J were riding in J's car, blasting "Superbass" by Nicki Minaj when J would swerve off the road and hit a tree. As soon as they hit the tree, bam. She wakes up. It scared her to death every time. Her mother looked at her again and frowned. "I'm going to make you a doctor's appointment. There has to be something we can do." Savannah nodded, then looked at her little sister who had her eyes glued to her cell phone screen. "You know Elena, if you keep staring at your phone your eyes are gonna rot in your skull."
                                                Elena stared at her, immediately putting her phone face down. Sav laughed as her mother shook her head. 12 year olds are so gullible. She thought to herself, before pulling out her phone. She should probably text Dezme, so she doesn't have to go shopping alone.

To: Dezme
                                                Message: Hey boo. You wanna come shopping with me?
                                                Still haven't bought a dress for the Halloween dance :-/
                                                Meet me at Petal Boutique
                                                - Sav

Sav tucked her phone back into her purse, as her mom put a plate of pancakes down in front of her. She ate them slowly, zoning out as she thought of everything going on. She had to deal with her first dance without J, but as if that wasn't enough, Richie would be there and now she HAS to look amazing. She lips pulled back into a smile as Richie crossed, her mind, and she got those little butterflies in her stomach. Richie has been her closest friend ever since J died, but lately she's been seeing him... differently. She was really starting to like him, even though she probably shouldn't. He definitely had a reputation around school, and she knows its probably best to keep things between them as strictly a friendship, but she couldn't help but blush every time he so much as looked her way. Which was SO not Sav. She was always cool, calm and collected. But somehow Richie always managed to make her.... well, flustered.

Savannah finished her pancakes and got up, giving her mother a hug and a kiss before heading towards the door. She decided she would just walk to Petal's, because it wasn't too far. Since she lived pretty much in the center of town, not much was out of walking distance. She started walking, pulling her hair back into a ponytail as she did so. She started thinking about the group, and how everything was different ever since the accident. It's not exactly a bad different, more of just an... awkward difference. No matter what, it always seems like there's a tension between everyone. Everyone was still reeling from what had happened. It seemed unreal. Sav sighed, hoping it would fade with time. Before she knew it, she was infront of Petals. She pulled open the door and walked inside. Retail therapy was the only thing that took everything off of her mind, and that is just what she needed.

____________________________________________________________________

User Image

what i'm w e a r i n g: x
                                                who i'm w i t h:family > noone
                                                where i a m: home > petals boutique
                                                current m o o d: stressed
                                                o o c:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas