Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

𝓒reated 𝓫y KittyKat8393
                                          𝓘nspired 𝓫y A very interesting nap and Alice in wonderland
                                          𝓛ayout 𝓒reated 𝓫y The Amazing teasauce
                                          𝓛iteracy 𝓛evel Literate so from four to six nice paragraphs
                                          𝓢tatus under construction
                                          𝓐ccepting reservations

User Image

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
      User Image

Have you ever felt like your life has been ripped straight from the pages of your favorite book? Well for these eight seniors that is essentially what has happened. And now, due to the twisted stings of fate, they are being thrust right back into the book they were torn out of so to speak. And that book just so happens to be Lewis Carols Alice in wonderland. A beloved classic that has always been seen as one of the more twisted fairy tales. Each teen has an aspect of their life that epitomizes the characteristics of one of the beloved characters in Lewis Carols famous book. And though the similarities are striking, none of the eight have noticed because they have never read nor seen any version of this story. But that is all about to change.

This group of eight shares two things in common, two very special, important things. They each have some kind of disorder or issue they have been keeping hidden from the rest of the world, and they are all in their senior year of high school and have ended up in the same first period theater class. A theater class which just so happens to be putting on a rendition of the famous Alice in wonderland for its end of the year production. Unsurprisingly each teen has been cast as the lead character which they seem to be the reincarnation of. How will they deal with the stress of handling this show and themselves?

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
            Now the rules. First and foremost follow the Gaia TOS I know you have heard it a million times, but now you have heard it a million and one. So basically no God moding, no text talking, and NO CYBERING. That crap is gross! When the clothes go off so do you. Just do a time skip people if you really feel it is that necessary. Anyways, on to literacy. I want this to be a literate to advanced literate rp. That means No less than four or five nice juicy paragraphs. I understand writers block, I get it sometimes too, but if you are getting it consistently and only pumping out one or two paragraphs, well sorry but so long. I would prefer, and am kind of expecting five to six nice fat paragraphs. Not too much to expect I don't think. Now for posts. As always I would like pretty posts. I think that has come to be expected now in more literate role plays and mine is no different. Real pictures only, and no Justin Bibber or Selena Gomez. I don't mind well known celebrities like Emma Watson and such. Just please, stay away from the over used. That includes the emo looking scene people. And also, make sure your character is fully clothed, please. I DO NOT want a girl in her bra or looking like she is a model for Victorias secret or a guy looking like a model for Abercrombie and Fitch or whatever it is. It isn't sexy, it's just stupid. Your character doesn't wear that stuff out and about so don't advertise it.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
      User Image

❝Q U O T E❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Good trait 1Bad trait 1Bad trait 2Good trait 2

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sex

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Role

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Disorder

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Username

Title your reserves as your favorite TV show
                Please make sure you check all the information under the character you plan to reserve's spoiler before you send in your own reserve. It gives the gender, disorder and role for you to copy. Thank you
                [list][list]
                [align=center][color=Color2][size=19]❝[color=Color1]Q U O T E[/color]❞[/size][/color][/align]
                [img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/KittyKat080393/untitled60_zps0af5fa21.png[/img][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/KittyKat080393/untitled59_zpsc7b470fd.png[/img][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/KittyKat080393/untitled60_zps0af5fa21.png[/img]
                [spoiler]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=Color1][size=10][size=14][color=Color2][color=Color2]↭[/color][/color] [/size]Good trait 1[size=14] [color=Color2]↭[/color] [/size]Bad trait 1[size=14] [color=Color2]↭[/color] [/size]Bad trait 2[size=14] [color=Color2]↭[/color] [/size]Good trait 2[size=14] ↭ [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Full name[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Nickname[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕾𝖊𝖝[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Sex[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Sexuality[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Role[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Disorder[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=Color1][size=18]⊰[size=15][color=Color2]𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊[/color][/size]⊱[/size][/color]
                [list][list][list][color=Color1][color=Color2][color=Color3]☆[/color]•.¸¸.•´¯[/color] Username[/color][/list][/list][/list]
                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/spoiler]

As for profiles, I am being very relaxed. You can design it however you want as long as you follow the criteria.
                    1) It must be in a thread format.
                    2) The first post needs to have your character's name, their role and their disorder
                    3) The next post should have the basics that normally come from a profile, if you have questions ask me
                    4)The next post should be a bio, It doesn't have to be a novel but I want at least three paragraphs and a good back story.
                    5) Whatever else you want to add, music preferences, a relations post, whatever you want go wild
                    If you have any questions on this pm me and I will give you an example. The finished profiles will be linked to the center picture of the reserve

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
      User Image

I XX C A N ' T XX G O XX B A C K XX T OXX Y E S T E R D A YXX
            B E C A U S E X I X W A S X A X D I F F E R E N T XX P E R S O N XX T H E N

Curious Pessimistic Guarded Open-minded

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Allison Brie Tyrne

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Allie or Brie depending on how close we are

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Female

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Bi-Curious

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Alice

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ Schizophrenic

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                      •.¸¸.•´¯ KittyKat8393

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Male

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ The Mad Hatter

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                    ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Dissociative Personality Disorder

UP ABOVE THE WORLD YOU FLY, LIKE A TEA TRAY IN THE SKY

Observant Careless Pessimistic Open-minded

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ Shayleigh Mae Mathers

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ Shay

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ Female

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ Pansexual

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ The Dormouse

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ Insomnia

𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                  •.¸¸.•´¯ so much nope

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Male

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ White Rabbit

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Severe Anxiety

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Female

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ The Caterpillar

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Addictive Personality Disorder

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Male

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ March Hare

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Attention Deficit Disorder

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Female

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ The Queen of Hearts

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Narcissism

❝Q U O T E❞

𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Full name

𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Nickname

𝕾𝖊𝖝
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Male

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Sexuality

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ The Cheshire Cat

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
                ☆•.¸¸.•´¯ Bipolar Disorder

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Month

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

Day

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday
                            1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Time

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 | 11 | 12
                            am | pm

Weekly Forcast

Sunny | Cloudy | Raining | Snowing
                            Hot | Warm | Nice | Cool | Freezing

City

Small town in Washington

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100