• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Little Inky
snakekary
Little Inky
snakekary
Little Inky
snakekary
i'll sign btw where is everyone getting the believers cards from?

As I said before, are you a Believer? (In another thread... Just caught that.) gonk

@Freya 3nodding heart
*nods*

Well catch Puniko when she's online. But don't PM her! gonk If she's online post it in the thread.
okie dokie can do.

4laugh

@Timo: Great. If that's your opinion, then stay out of our petition for peace. stare
i tried finding one of her posts, but i can't.
Perhaps the average person would go away, oh yee of many edits, but the smart person would quickly realize what's at stake and what the chances are for success in negotiations. I mean, c'mon, history proves that this kind of system in impotent, especially with human beings. Does anyone recall the "U.N."? "League on Nations"?
Either way, you may find your self on the wrong end of the lazer or shotgot. ;D
Kary, try hanging around in the Believers thread. When she's online, she'll be there, and you can ask her then. 3nodding
Timo.exe
Perhaps the average person would go away, oh yee of many edits, but the smart person would quickly realize what's at stake and what the chances are for success in negotiations. I mean, c'mon, history proves that this kind of system in impotent, especially with human beings. Does anyone recall the "U.N."? "League on Nations"?
Either way, you may find your self on the wrong end of the lazer or shotgot. ;D

I understand where you're coming from, but I believe all a war is is useless deaths. I have my opinion, you have yours.

Unfortunately, I'm being called away from the computer for a while. I'll return later~

Despite what you may think, it was a pleasure talking to you. 3nodding

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
got it i'm on my way there now.

@ Timo.exe- ya know things like that don't work because people give up to soon but if you really want something and truly work at it then it can be done.

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
THERE IS NO NEED TO RESIST-Believers residence. is that the right room?

Distinct Gawker

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Signs.* heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
snakekary

That's our outpost in this forum. The main thread is linked in my card. 3nodding

Ah, and you are aware you have to be a listed member to get a card, yes?

Blessed Waffles

Timo, there is no real reason for you to wish the Zurg to get lost or cease to exist. They have done nothing to harm any Gaian, and any hostile nature is quickly dissipating. That you harbour such unfounded ill-will to my friends is saddening.

They have made no move toward war. Even if they do, I doubt they will all be involved. Several of them are peaceful and have made dear friends of Gaians.

Should the need come to defend ourselves, defend ourselves we shall-- but not with war-- not us Believers, anyway.

Think what you will, but you will not sway us. We won't listen. You would be better off abandoning this thread and hanging around like-minded people.

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Decht
snakekary

That's our outpost in this forum. The main thread is linked in my card. 3nodding

no i was not lol sweatdrop
I'll sign 3nodding
snakekary
Decht
snakekary

no i was not lol sweatdrop

Well it's not hard to do. razz Just as long as you're joining to join, not just because you want the card. ninja

Frozen Shapeshifter

20,475 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Nerd 50
We should work together! Imagine what we could do with Gaian magic and Zurg tech!

*signs the petition* mrgreen

Moonlight Explorer

13,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
*signs* We should all be able to live in peace. It'd be senseless to start a war against the zurgs. 3nodding
I like all these new signings. 3nodding Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff